Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444706 times)
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

good afternoon, everybody! i am thinking of buying some song tokens! could you please tell me which exchanges you are on? is there any difference where to buy the tokens? or all exchanges are more or less the same?
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

good afternoon, everybody! i am thinking of buying some song tokens! could you please tell me which exchanges you are on? is there any difference where to buy the tokens? or all exchanges are more or less the same?

do you really care or are you just posting to reach your signature campaign goal?
fredlox

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

I think Binance is a good exchange for SONM
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

I think Binance is a good exchange for SONM

everyone like Binance  ,there are more trading volume,

do you really care or are you just posting to reach your signature campaign goal?

i think he is .
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

Cool project, this is what the market needs.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

I kinda miss those days when SONM was trading at $.65 and then BTC happened and we lost the value of tokens and now I am eagerly waiting for those days to come back again.
SONM will get there or will be even more.. Like $2+, Once the final product/platform is released. Now, Is it planned to go live in quarter 4 2018?
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

With the current situation I think SONM should be valued at least as Golem, and it gives us $0,8 per coin. Holding my tokens and buying more sometimes, but a little bit disappointed, that news don't affect much on price.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

With the current situation I think SONM should be valued at least as Golem, and it gives us $0,8 per coin. Holding my tokens and buying more sometimes, but a little bit disappointed, that news don't affect much on price.

Understand your dissapointment. Everyone would like to get a quick buck and buy a lambo.

Some things you've got the wait for.

Original BTC holders waited years to see their profits. The same with the ETH ICO. It took years for the real gains to come.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
quasar6

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

SONM is still one of my favourite projects/business plans. At this price it is obvious to me to convert portions of my wins into SNM. However it is quite time consuming to buy larger amounts. Luckily last two days someone is selling off. I even get unexpected cheap orders. Stupid guy!

Dear SONM-Team. Good job so far! Stay motivated and get the most international recognised Russian company (next to Gazprom Wink.
Igor you mentioned on twitter that this week Astrologists will test SONM-Network. Can you please specify which institution and what kind of calculations/volume.

Finally two more things: 1. It took me 3days to run SONM. Please make it much easier.
2. Please try to get listed on Bitfinex. Personally I think it is most trusted exchange. Plus it has acceptable volume and you can directly convert into FIAT which is quite important to me.

glennmatthew

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

SONM is still one of my favourite projects/business plans. At this price it is obvious to me to convert portions of my wins into SNM. However it is quite time consuming to buy larger amounts. Luckily last two days someone is selling off. I even get unexpected cheap orders. Stupid guy!

Dear SONM-Team. Good job so far! Stay motivated and get the most international recognised Russian company (next to Gazprom Wink.
Igor you mentioned on twitter that this week Astrologists will test SONM-Network. Can you please specify which institution and what kind of calculations/volume.

Finally two more things: 1. It took me 3days to run SONM. Please make it much easier.
2. Please try to get listed on Bitfinex. Personally I think it is most trusted exchange. Plus it has acceptable volume and you can directly convert into FIAT which is quite important to me.

They mentioned in the past that they will work on making the SONM client a lot easier to operate, but it will never be a 1-click-go process. Expect to see improvements, but don't expect a miracle.

It is not aimed for the 60-year-old end user, but rather for computer geeks who have mining rigs, and are by nature more savvy with the technology that they use. Both suppliers and buyers are likely to be tech savvy individuals, it is a pointless excercise to simplify too much. It is better that this labour goes into refining the platform, and developing it further.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

sonm is listed on lykke and you can convert to fiat too.
quasar6

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

I know but currently volume is so small that it not practical right now. I wish people would use lykke. I personally like SNM/CHF pair. Compared to binance I trust lykke simply because of there location. Binance is only big because they are pumping millions into ads. I cannot directly prove but I also have feeling that binance is actively trading taking user data into account (or they sell real time data). Had some strange experiences and my analytic software also indicate strange reactions. Accounts with small volume do not show this reaction.
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

Wonderful every day we are getting some updates from the company and SONM price will reach new heights in the market. The only thing we have to consider is waiting is the best option if we find potential in the company, i hope waiting will always reward us.
I agree. Sonm network has to its credit many achievements. Sooner or later whales will notice it.

Whales and other people will notice it when SONM gets some good PR.
Golem is doing a great think with their PR, thats why they are so "ahead" with the price
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

Wonderful every day we are getting some updates from the company and SONM price will reach new heights in the market. The only thing we have to consider is waiting is the best option if we find potential in the company, i hope waiting will always reward us.
I agree. Sonm network has to its credit many achievements. Sooner or later whales will notice it.

Golem is doing a great think with their PR, thats why they are so "ahead" with the price

Agreed. Although sonm have struggled when they ico finished, many were negative about the project, many were spreading fuds, but look sonm now.  Cheesy
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

Can I get the link for the PR's done from Golem side? Never seen any update coming from them and still brass looks to be a far dream for now.I believe SONM is better at marketing than Golem.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

We know how much you love our Q&A, so we are rolling it out once more!
Save the date February 20th at 16:00 UTC. Ask us anything using the hashtag #ASKSONM or on https://sli.do using the event code Z111.

See you on http://youtube.com/sonmplatform

Ano

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

It always make me feel good to see the team in action just make bookmark the link to know about the question. I hope this community will continue to keep growing and very soon we will reach to that movement for what all community is waiting for.
glennmatthew

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I know but currently volume is so small that it not practical right now. I wish people would use lykke. I personally like SNM/CHF pair. Compared to binance I trust lykke simply because of there location. Binance is only big because they are pumping millions into ads. I cannot directly prove but I also have feeling that binance is actively trading taking user data into account (or they sell real time data). Had some strange experiences and my analytic software also indicate strange reactions. Accounts with small volume do not show this reaction.

Could you elaborate further on what this reaction is ? I am very curious to learn more.

What you say doesn't really suprise me, but it is very interesting nonetheless.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

Agreed. Although sonm have struggled when they ico finished, many were negative about the project, many were spreading fuds, but look sonm now.  Cheesy

Negatives are just the part of projects these days I guess. I still remember NEO which was trading at almost 12k sats and then one day it goes boom.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

Negatives are just the part of projects these days I guess. I still remember NEO which was trading at almost 12k sats and then one day it goes boom.

You can find many crypto projects that have grown according to a similar scheme. Sonm starts reaping the fruits of the team's long work and becomes an increasingly visible project on the market. The price growth will come with promotion and marketing.
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: