Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Meet the innovation in the structure of the SONM, which will improve the system and speed up many internal processes — Data Warehouse. Read more on our blog.

cr1pto

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

sonm is the new xrb. moon is coming soon

SONM in nothing lie the scam XRP, a token controlled by the banks, the institutions Satoshi wanted to eliminate
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

SONM in nothing lie the scam XRP, a token controlled by the banks, the institutions Satoshi wanted to eliminate

Ripple = XRP

but creativenl is talking about RaiBlocks (XRB) now known as Nano. This is a huge difference.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Ripple = XRP

but creativenl is talking about RaiBlocks (XRB) now known as Nano. This is a huge difference.

I’ll be thrilled if sonm can reach 1/10th of nano’s success from here on out. I wont sell unless i see the token price at 10$, should be achievable in a year or two

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

Ripple = XRP

I’ll be thrilled if sonm can reach 1/10th of nano’s success from here on out. I wont sell unless i see the token price at 10$, should be achievable in a year or two
i think sonm project is much more then that and not same like XRP
Decentralized Fog Computing is totally above of them and once the project reach its success
then there is no doubt that sonm price will not cross 10$ in short term like EOS token
right now its price going down because people hyp selling tokens and collecting eth
and i think only in hyper sell time means buy time for me. because price going low and your buy order full filled easily
MiBambino

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

Ripple = XRP

i think sonm project is much more then that and not same like XRP
Decentralized Fog Computing is totally above of them and once the project reach its success
then there is no doubt that sonm price will not cross 10$ in short term like EOS token
right now its price going down because people hyp selling tokens and collecting eth
and i think only in hyper sell time means buy time for me. because price going low and your buy order full filled easily

I think so too but theyre going to need to get their marketing going, speaking at consensus is a great first step but theyll need to bring fire after that if they want to get out of golems shadow. Theyre far ahead productwise but marketingwise it seems like theyre holding back until they get their livenet going, which i think is a very smart move in the long haul

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Ripple = XRP

What do you mean by 1/10the of nano's success?
If you judge the success by the market cap, SONM now is about 1/10th of that of Nano: 100million vs. 1 billion.
MiBambino

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Ripple = XRP

If you judge the success by the market cap, SONM now is about 1/10th of that of Nano: 100million vs. 1 billion.

I should have specified, i meant how fast it gained traction and how much it grew. It went from below 0.8 cents in april 17' to over 30$ in january, which is x4000 in 10 months time. Therefore, if sonm could go to 10$, it would be less than x400 from what I believe was the lowest point in july 17' at 0.03$.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Ripple = XRP

I should have specified, i meant how fast it gained traction and how much it grew. It went from below 0.8 cents in april 17' to over 30$ in january, which is x4000 in 10 months time. Therefore, if sonm could go to 10$, it would be less than x400 from what I believe was the lowest point in july 17' at 0.03$.
I believe that we need to evaluate the prospects of the project itself as a future platform for cloud computing. If SONM developers can release the platform and make it very popular, then the capitalization will exceed $ 1 billion and $ 10 billion very quickly.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
MiBambino

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

Ripple = XRP

I believe that we need to evaluate the prospects of the project itself as a future platform for cloud computing. If SONM developers can release the platform and make it very popular, then the capitalization will exceed $ 1 billion and $ 10 billion very quickly.

The reason why I think it'll take longer than that is because of the velocity principle, which occurs with utility tokens like sonm. The tokens are meant to be used, therefore buyers don't purchase them with the intention of holding them. This means the demand needs to be a lot higher than with for example bitcoin. It's still very much possible, and I think 5$ a coin is still very much undervalued, but the team will need to up their marketing game for sonm to reach the 10 billion mark in 2 years time.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

One of the main features of SONM is its decentralized nature. The platform itself implements the structure of foggy computing with a wide range of applications, from hosting sites to scientific calculations. Smiley
d3nz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Do you know what the he*l you are talking about?

Its look like your brain is not functioning correctly. Learn to do research first before spitting it out.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Do you know what the he*l you are talking about?

Its look like your brain is not functioning correctly. Learn to do research first before spitting it out.
lolxx
sonm and XRP is not scam but different in functions. but cr1pto is talking without research. i think he don't not know about the crypto projects  
decentralized fog computing platform belongs to sonm and soon we will see the working platform for sonm community
all we need is to wait. more announcements are coming soon
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

SONM definitely has the potential to be a top 10 by end of the year $10 is definitely a possibility once the mainnet is released
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

Ripple = XRP

The reason why I think it'll take longer than that is because of the velocity principle, which occurs with utility tokens like sonm. The tokens are meant to be used, therefore buyers don't purchase them with the intention of holding them. This means the demand needs to be a lot higher than with for example bitcoin. It's still very much possible, and I think 5$ a coin is still very much undervalued, but the team will need to up their marketing game for sonm to reach the 10 billion mark in 2 years time.
the easiest marketing to launch the distribution of profits from mining with the use of fog computing. if the token SONM will produce the profit by 2 SONM be mined BTC profit, everything will take off.

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

SONM definitely has the potential to be a top 10 by end of the year $10 is definitely a possibility once the mainnet is released
Thank you for that, I am a holder of this token and I believe it will be possible in the near future.
As of now the price is really cheap but what is good is that we are listed in bigger exchanges now, I would just forget this token
for a long time so I would not worry so much on the price, this year I am positive $1 would be achievable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

I can bet it, the pre sale will end in hours, this project I rate it better than Golem, the team has proven before they can deliver on what their promises. The only challenge I have is the price of Ether during the presale and the ICO period since the rate is already fixed
MiBambino

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:00:22 AM

I can bet it, the pre sale will end in hours, this project I rate it better than Golem, the team has proven before they can deliver on what their promises. The only challenge I have is the price of Ether during the presale and the ICO period since the rate is already fixed

Youre talking nonsense, i have no idea why you said what you said

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

Youre talking nonsense, i have no idea why you said what you said
Talking about ICO?  ICO has ended for several months.
Forgive this kind of noob. It's a bot to just post nonsense words.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

Thank you for that, I am a holder of this token and I believe it will be possible in the near future.
As of now the price is really cheap but what is good is that we are listed in bigger exchanges now, I would just forget this token
for a long time so I would not worry so much on the price, this year I am positive $1 would be achievable.

The historical price peak is about $0.7. The prediction of $10 is definitely so positive. I don't think it can be true within the near future (let's say one year).
Anyway, it is possible if the continuous and positive development is taken out in the long term.
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: