Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:51:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444706 times)
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

These endorsement about the computing power of the SONM network add potential which is keep growing. Regardless of the current and future prices one thing is getting clear that SONM is future of this filed. People not buying at this price don't right to come and regret later in future.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

I feel really good to let know about latest news and updates which comes from the team they are making mind blowing progress and recent news is really amazing. I believe SONM is dark horse of the year which will change the life of strong hands.
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2018 is just two weeks ahead. Here are some highlights of our presence there. SONM co-founder Aleksei Antonov will take part in Q&A session: Inside ICOs, and SONM CTO Igor Lebedev will host a workshop about cutting-edge IT trends. Check out the full schedule and don't miss the event!

Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2018 is just two weeks ahead. Here are some highlights of our presence there. SONM co-founder Aleksei Antonov will take part in Q&A session: Inside ICOs, and SONM CTO Igor Lebedev will host a workshop about cutting-edge IT trends. Check out the full schedule and don't miss the event!

cannot wait for this, hopefully I'll be able to attend the conference. I've noticed Sonm is really taking some big steps outside of conferences and what not, like their new proven usecase with ashmanov. It just shows this project is very likely to succeed

mrtuan199x

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

I am confused about one thing. If I want to mine ethereum as a task, I will pay in SNM tokens. I will get ETH right, or will the ETH it mines, be autosold and trasnfered into SONM and I get SNM tokens?
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I am confused about one thing. If I want to mine ethereum as a task, I will pay in SNM tokens. I will get ETH right, or will the ETH it mines, be autosold and trasnfered into SONM and I get SNM tokens?

Greetings!

As a resource provider (Supplier), you perform a specific task (mining of ETH or any other token), but receive SNM tokens in equivalent to how many resources have been allocated for the task.

Stay tuned
SONM team
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

the token has had a terrible period and if it should have it bullish market a lot of ICO investor will there dump. The coin is find it difficult to get it marketed and have market sustainability.

I don't believe you. SONM is a very good project and I believe it will recover when the market become bullish. Some many projects suffer during this beer period.

A lot of ICO investors probably dumped right after listing when the coin was priced at around 1 dollar. As soon as the general purpose net goes live, we'll see more and more suppliers and buyers enter the market, it won't come easy or fast but i'm here until 2020 at least, I can't imagine the price less than 5$ per coin honestly

Wow. $ 5 is very good. that's $ 1798000000 !!!!!!!!!! I think these are very good dreams.  Wink the sonm team has to work even faster. otherwise there will be a new project and sonm will be forgotten by all people. the ico market is too big and today only a few people are interested in Sonm .
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

https://twitter.com/ethfinex/status/1032287610755014658
https://nectar.community/#/listings

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

the token has had a terrible period and if it should have it bullish market a lot of ICO investor will there dump. The coin is find it difficult to get it marketed and have market sustainability.

I don't believe you. SONM is a very good project and I believe it will recover when the market become bullish. Some many projects suffer during this beer period.

A lot of ICO investors probably dumped right after listing when the coin was priced at around 1 dollar. As soon as the general purpose net goes live, we'll see more and more suppliers and buyers enter the market, it won't come easy or fast but i'm here until 2020 at least, I can't imagine the price less than 5$ per coin honestly

Wow. $ 5 is very good. that's $ 1798000000 !!!!!!!!!! I think these are very good dreams.  Wink the sonm team has to work even faster. otherwise there will be a new project and sonm will be forgotten by all people. the ico market is too big and today only a few people are interested in Sonm .

SONM has working platform with more advanced tech which good solution in decentralized computing ecosystem. I don't think now after achieving their milestone it will remain undervalued for long time soon it will find its way to the moon. Look over the activity of the team how are working hard to make it more visible on all important events to raise more awareness.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Greetings!

As a resource provider (Supplier), you perform a specific task (mining of ETH or any other token), but receive SNM tokens in equivalent to how many resources have been allocated for the task.

Stay tuned
SONM team

I think he asked the other way around and I think the answer is that he pays resources with SNM but he will receive ETH since he's mining ETH, I don't see how or why he would receive SNM

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Quaglia

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Beyond Your Imagination

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

Everyone who is interested or cares about Sonm should spread the world.
The system itself is designed the way that favours increase of token price.
At the moment the most important thing is to attract as many miners as possible.
Even with zero real task, if there are enough miners the system bot  "Connor" who buys the idle resources and than
turns the mined coins into SNM buying them on the exchange  will push the token price up.
More miners on SNM equals to more SNM tokens that the bot needs to buy from the exchange.
So spread the world to the fellow miners,minning farms, minning forums/subforums etc.
More miners joinning SNM means bigger token price.
And please no more talk about 1$-5$ etc.Get back to reallity. The main goal is reaching and if possible going over 5000 sats.
Than in a few years if BTC 50 000+ maybe you can dream ,but the reallity now is completely different and the picture at the
moment is really grey.

Finally one post with a reality check and some useful news. I wish we'd have more of this stuff instead of the endless mooning price speculation daydreaming.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 05:58:51 PM by diimazavr

The price is maintained at a good level, compared with other cryptocurrency and altcoins.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

At the moment the most important thing is to attract as many miners as possible.
Even with zero real task, if there are enough miners the system bot  "Connor" who buys the idle resources and than
turns the mined coins into SNM buying them on the exchange  will push the token price up.
More miners on SNM equals to more SNM tokens that the bot needs to buy from the exchange.
So spread the world to the fellow miners,minning farms, minning forums/subforums etc.
And please no more talk about 1$-5$ etc.Get back to reallity. The main goal is reaching and if possible going over 5000 sats.
Than in a few years if BTC 50 000+ maybe you can dream ,but the reallity now is completely different and the picture at the
moment is really grey.

Finally one post with a reality check and some useful news. I wish we'd have more of this stuff instead of the endless mooning price speculation daydreaming.

it's nice to see your comment. I agree with you about but there is a problem that They must quickly give out the official SONM platform to users and investors . I have not seen many people using this platform both sellers and buyers .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

moment is really grey.

it's nice to see your comment. I agree with you about but there is a problem that They must quickly give out the official SONM platform to users and investors . I have not seen many people using this platform both sellers and buyers .

See in the coming days most of the sellers and buyers will use this platform because these people are working behind the scenes and there are many other platforms left the community after raising some amount. So it is always good to stick with the SONM for getting higher returns.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

moment is really grey.

See in the coming days most of the sellers and buyers will use this platform because these people are working behind the scenes and there are many other platforms left the community after raising some amount. So it is always good to stick with the SONM for getting higher returns.
yes sonm is great platform for those people who wants a lot of computing speed
also good news are coming here: https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/1032582906726817794
sonm at TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2018
its price is also stable at 0.05$ and i think its full bottom price right now
in future holding sonm token could gain alot of profit
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

moment is really grey.

also good news are coming here: https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/1032582906726817794

I think the team should do a bitcointalk bounty campaign exclusively for the mining sections of this forum. A lot of people there are talking about better and more lucrative ways to mine, so Sonm needs to be in the picture there.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

moment is really grey.

I think the team should do a bitcointalk bounty campaign exclusively for the mining sections of this forum. A lot of people there are talking about better and more lucrative ways to mine, so Sonm needs to be in the picture there.

Depends if renting out resources on SONM is going to be profitable but in the future it will be. Maybe since we're going trough ASIC or gtfo model, people who used to mine coins with their video cards will rent out resources instead of mining coins

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

Question to the team. How are things now with the project? Something is not yet visible in the revival when working with the project. I would like to be mistaken in this.
findshakil

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

It’s Friday, and before the weekend starts, we want to share with you an updated version of SONM roadmap for the upcoming year. In this timeline we outlined our activities in three main areas that we’ll be focusing on — product, business and marketing.

There are a lot of product improvements ahead, with a special attention given to improve user experience both for clients and suppliers. Since June we tested SONM on Livenet successfully but there are so many technological features that we plan to add.

Business and Marketing timelines will be in line with the product focusing on explaining SONM benefits to the global community, working on new services development, support and promotion. Also, we’ll continue our running activities spreading the brand awareness with events, media relations, and dedicated campaigns.

The roadmap will be updated with time. The most relevant version you will always be able to find in our blog or just asking our superfriendly community management team.

Take a look at the new version of the roadmap, and share with us your thoughts and comments in our Telegram group.   

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

The interesting part of this roadmap is the business integration where sonm can be bought with bank cards. I don't know how this can be achieved but it would be a great accomplishment. The fiat gateway will really push this coin to new heights, and it s ready in Q4?!

Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: