Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:03:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444708 times)
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Yo,is there a channel for suppliers available? During installation it asking me for pass phrase do i have to use new one or  the sonm wallet ?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I'm waiting for mainnet and blockchain explorer released and also integration wallet with credit cards and fiat as well .
All things will be performed in Q3 and Q4 in this year and SONM will explode soon if those things are fully completed as said on the roadmap .

given its attachment to bitcoins price, I dont think we'll see sonm explode anytime soon. maybe by Q2, Q3 of next year we'll see the total market regain some bullish momentum which could drive prices back up towards the 1$ mark

The price is moving up next months especially at the end of 2018 and you can see the big pumps after reaching at least 0.2$ for SNM.
I can see the big hands joined this party and This fact will be performed soon . Don't be late or you miss this chance.
Pump to $0.2 is not that big at all, Sonm should pump greater than $0.5 for it to be big.. it's going to be a great day when that'll happen.  Smiley
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

I'm waiting for mainnet and blockchain explorer released and also integration wallet with credit cards and fiat as well .
All things will be performed in Q3 and Q4 in this year and SONM will explode soon if those things are fully completed as said on the roadmap .

given its attachment to bitcoins price, I dont think we'll see sonm explode anytime soon. maybe by Q2, Q3 of next year we'll see the total market regain some bullish momentum which could drive prices back up towards the 1$ mark

The price is moving up next months especially at the end of 2018 and you can see the big pumps after reaching at least 0.2$ for SNM.
I can see the big hands joined this party and This fact will be performed soon . Don't be late or you miss this chance.
Pump to $0.2 is not that big at all, Sonm should pump greater than $0.5 for it to be big.. it's going to be a great day when that'll happen.  Smiley

Perhaps we could see this token will achieve this milestone because it is not a big one and hard task to reach there. SONM is moving with wonderful streak we can predict growth of this token is still very healthy as dev team doing their job with professional approach. This platform has good use case so there is more high chance to see this on a good level.
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

I have followed the project since pre ICO till now almost daily.I dare to say that i have pretty accurate view of what the situation is.
My two cents are that situation at the moment is pretty bad, the results are way from expected, the system is still rugged,buggy and not quite user friendly for good adoption.BUT it works.The fundamentals are correct and doable.The so called product is out there.Team delivered something and now it comes down to polish it and be able to present it nicely.
New roadmap is very optimistic, very detailed with alot of stuff in only 2 years ahead.
For me its either going to complete zero with no adoption,no users,no suppliers like present times, or going 10x-100x+ from today price.
It is really painful hold, but SNM has very big room to grow given that ICO price was barely hit at the biggest spike.
Personally im quite dissapointed from SNM performance since ICO.Lets say it how it is:complete disaster.
Still i believe the worst is behind us and we have found the bottom.They have a team with very capable people in it, they have alot of funds,but they lack good bussiness and marketing vision.Im willing to hold atleast to early 2020 and take my chances.As i said it either
gonna be ghost town worth zero or atleast top 50 coin.
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Yo,is there a channel for suppliers available? During installation it asking me for pass phrase do i have to use new one or  the sonm wallet ?

Go to their official telegram and they will give you a link to another telegram room, that is for 24/7 technical support from members of the team.
They will guide you through installation, answer questions for everything about the system.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 12:09:51 AM by Bavaria

I have followed the project since pre ICO till now almost daily.I dare to say that i have pretty accurate view of what the situation is.
My two cents are that situation at the moment is pretty bad, the results are way from expected, the system is still rugged,buggy and not quite user friendly for good adoption.BUT it works.The fundamentals are correct and doable.The so called product is out there.Team delivered something and now it comes down to polish it and be able to present it nicely.
New roadmap is very optimistic, very detailed with alot of stuff in only 2 years ahead.
For me its either going to complete zero with no adoption,no users,no suppliers like present times, or going 10x-100x+ from today price.
It is really painful hold, but SNM has very big room to grow given that ICO price was barely hit at the biggest spike.
Personally im quite dissapointed from SNM performance since ICO.Lets say it how it is:complete disaster.
Still i believe the worst is behind us and we have found the bottom.They have a team with very capable people in it, they have alot of funds,but they lack good bussiness and marketing vision.Im willing to hold atleast to early 2020 and take my chances.As i said it either
gonna be ghost town worth zero or atleast top 50 coin.
I agree marketing is not as effective as we'd hoped.
I could be wrong but i guess while the market keeps dropping, it's useless to spend money for marketing. In my opinion that simply will not work, even in the short term. However it's doesn't necessarily mean we don't need marketing. At least sonm should find a different approach.

Yo,is there a channel for suppliers available? During installation it asking me for pass phrase do i have to use new one or  the sonm wallet ?

Go to their official telegram and they will give you a link to another telegram room, that is for 24/7 technical support from members of the team.
They will guide you through installation, answer questions for everything about the system.
https://t.me/SONMbetatest
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

I think by design project is designed to get big businesses involved in this to us services provided by SONM. Marketing is at third place if we categorize the things at this moment but situation will change. It looks like team wants to reach at some certain level of development before pushing the product in market backed by solid and durable platform in future.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

I think by design project is designed to get big businesses involved in this to us services provided by SONM. Marketing is at third place if we categorize the things at this moment but situation will change. It looks like team wants to reach at some certain level of development before pushing the product in market backed by solid and durable platform in future.

I think it's something we have to appreciate for dev's performance
there is no point in rushing to get their products to market with low quality and not having competitiveness

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

I think it's something we have to appreciate for dev's performance
there is no point in rushing to get their products to market with low quality and not having competitiveness

their idea of rolling releases fits perfectly into that. I think thats smart, it will keep sonm in the media and it will prevent bottlenecks when suddenly hundreds of people will start to use it, because the growth is a lot slower and steadier

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

I would very much like to be answered by our developers. At what stage is the development of the project now? Is the development on schedule? How many people have already managed to attract clients' funds?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

I have seen the price of SNM today and I feel regretful to have no money to buy some cheap coins at this time .
why did sell it with this cheap price or the whales joined it? we are at the end of Q3 and Q4 is coming up, There will be good news releasing out .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

I have seen the price of SNM today and I feel regretful to have no money to buy some cheap coins at this time .
why did sell it with this cheap price or the whales joined it? we are at the end of Q3 and Q4 is coming up, There will be good news releasing out .

It looking like the action of big whales who are doing manipulation at the moment and it happening to shack out the weak hands. Agreed with you this is good chance to grab some cheap tokens.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

correctly do that do not waste a resource. we need to develop the product and the market will become bullish and then strengthen the promotion of the product.

CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

It looking like the action of big whales who are doing manipulation at the moment and it happening to shack out the weak hands. Agreed with you this is good chance to grab some cheap tokens.
Hi;

I could not imagine this projects price drop like that. While the market tends to recover, this fall is meaningless. I hesitate to keep on buying it.

Kind regards
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

i'd like to invest part of my portfolio into "decentralized computation" coin,
Can you tell me why  should I choose SONM project?
PS. Will I be able to use my GPU (if ETH will switch to POS)  to get reward for computation for SONM?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

I would very much like to be answered by our developers. At what stage is the development of the project now? Is the development on schedule? How many people have already managed to attract clients' funds?

Greetings!
We recently released an update to our platform, which is launched on livenet from June 30, 2018. This is the ninth update after launching livenet, version 0.4.10.
See how to update SONM there: https://docs.sonm.com/how-to/how-to-update-sonm
Shortlist of this update:
- SSH to container for customer (even through NAT).
- Historical data in DWH.
- Price predictor service methods in Node (backend for profitability calculator)
Full list of changes in this and previous releases you can learn here: https://github.com/sonm-io/core/releases

Yes, we recently released an approximate development plan. Milestones are specified in the new roadmap and will soon be described in more detail in the article in our blog.

At the moment we do not have the opportunity to publish details on the number of clients, but you can see the number of orders in our marketplace to have a approximate idea. In the future, we plan to develop a blockchain explorer and market explorer for these purposes (see roadmap).
Also you can view some indicators in Telegram through an unofficial bot created by members of the SONM community - https://t.me/SONMDealsMonitorBot

Can you tell me why  should I choose SONM project?
PS. Will I be able to use my GPU (if ETH will switch to POS)  to get reward for computation for SONM?

Hello!
Yes, now you can connect and receive a reward for ETH mining in the SONM tokens. You can read the instructions in our docs.sonm.com documentation.

Best regards,
SONM team
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Greetings!
We recently released an update to our platform, which is launched on livenet from June 30, 2018. This is the ninth update after launching livenet, version 0.4.10.
- Price predictor service methods in Node (backend for profitability calculator)
Full list of changes in this and previous releases you can learn here: https://github.com/sonm-io/core/releases

Yes, we recently released an approximate development plan. Milestones are specified in the new roadmap and will soon be described in more detail in the article in our blog.

At the moment we do not have the opportunity to publish details on the number of clients, but you can see the number of orders in our marketplace to have a approximate idea. In the future, we plan to develop a blockchain explorer and market explorer for these purposes (see roadmap).
Also you can view some indicators in Telegram through an unofficial bot created by members of the SONM community - https://t.me/SONMDealsMonitorBot

PS. Will I be able to use my GPU (if ETH will switch to POS)  to get reward for computation for SONM?

Hello!
Yes, now you can connect and receive a reward for ETH mining in the SONM tokens. You can read the instructions in our docs.sonm.com documentation.

Best regards,
SONM team

It's cool .  I will try to join this testing platform and using my SNM tokens to buy some hashing power to mine some coins for testing .
I'm sure I will join this platform if it is released the official application for users.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

Greetings!

Hello!

Best regards,
SONM team

It's cool .  I will try to join this testing platform and using my SNM tokens to buy some hashing power to mine some coins for testing .
I'm sure I will join this platform if it is released the official application for users.
yes this is great achievement. and i still have no idea if eth switch to POS then we can mine eth through SONM platfrom
POS is proof of stake means if you hold eth then you get reward percentage according of how much you are holding ETH
in POW you can use computation power to mine ETH like right now mining with GPU cards 
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Hi;

I could not imagine this projects price drop like that. While the market tends to recover, this fall is meaningless. I hesitate to keep on buying it.

Kind regards
Readed somewhere that more than 60% of top 100 coins have no working product whereas sonm(rank 219) launched and has a working product. Yes it's buggy, but it's works. From this side going up against a crowd appears to be a more sensible strategy.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

The time has come to review the results of SONM competition for developers, the Fog Computing Challenge, and announce the winners. Ten developers made it to the final, but only four offered ready-for-use solutions. Read more:
https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-security-audit-reports/
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: