Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444706 times)
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

With 42 million $ i think a lot of people can make a better platform with bigger daily turnover than 50$.
You better concentrate on the bounty programs and getting few $ worth of free tokens and dont talk
about stuff you have no idea about.
But i always forget that some people have to do their daily number of posts to get their free tokens.
Pathetic
aprojection

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

With 42 million $ i think a lot of people can make a better platform with bigger daily turnover than 50$.
You better concentrate on the bounty programs and getting few $ worth of free tokens and dont talk
about stuff you have no idea about.
But i always forget that some people have to do their daily number of posts to get their free tokens.
Pathetic

But let them finish the project, lol. That's a lot work to do, but this is one year, they are working. Now it is far fetched. Most projects don't have any working product yet. Calm down Smiley
panzer88

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Well , I just present the facts.Alot of people interested in SNM are reading this forum and for sure if i have presented something
that was untrue, they would have rushed over to correct me.
Sadly i remember only one thing that i got it wrong.Latest transaction of 20k tokens that i somehow saw it as 200k.
Yeah they were so fast to correct me ,but somehow they are not eager to answer some of the tens of questions i have asked.....
In the end does anybody knows what they are building after all ?
In the original whitepaper that made thousands invest, they were talking how fridges will be connected in global supercomputer.
Few months later they just  deleted the WP and started doing whatever they want.
Who knows what they would do and what excuse they will come up in 6 months or an year.
Who knows what they will present as delivered platform. Platform for buying/selling computational power or maybe online dating platform...
Sonm is totally ON the radar and most of the crypto world has heard about it.
The fact ,how the price is crashing sums up the general opinion about the project.
Snm was so so lucky to be listed on binance ,cause without it this project would have been long declared dead and out of top 500.
aprojection

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

Few months later they just  deleted the WP and started doing whatever they want.

Yes. I think they realized, that old one was hm... "infeasible", I don't remember now (but maybe it was better then blindy believe and lie to people) - but this is right - I'am waiting impatiently for the new WP

Snm was so so lucky to be listed on binance ,cause without it this project would have been long declared dead and out of top 500.

Or was so unlucky - because at that time - bittrex, polo was really achievable (was a lot of fud things from the beginning (I know, a lot of truth in it) ;/). Look at some projects listed on binance last months - nothing sensational (I think paid for listing).

At the end, I sold some of my SNM hodlings - but I can wait with the rest, because I believe in project and I believe that can bring a lot of profit when success. It is risky, but I will try. I think SONM deserves at least Golem MCAP right now. That's my opinion. Your opinion is also important, we don't need blindly fascination.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

- SNIP -

Sonm has announced its partnership with Teleport, a blockchain-driven CDN project. The Teleport CDN will be powered with computing resources available on the Sonm platform. Read the release and share your thoughts!
https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-and-teleport/

this really great news from sonm team,,
but, there is no significant impact with the news,,
i hope soon the demands will coming to sonm and make a huge price movements on sonm
regards
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Great news! As part of our cooperation with @binance, we have added Binance’s Trust Wallet as one of our ways to store SNM tokens. To download the wallet (SNM tokens to be the default currency) use: this link

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

Great news! As part of our cooperation with @binance, we have added Binance’s Trust Wallet as one of our ways to store SNM tokens. To download the wallet (SNM tokens to be the default currency) use: this link

Good news Sonm is doing nice job it looking this is good decision to invest in this project. This platform is live than that kind of news will bring more attention to this project and it will make satisfied to all investors.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

Good news Sonm is doing nice job it looking this is good decision to invest in this project. This platform is live than that kind of news will bring more attention to this project and it will make satisfied to all investors.
great its very good news trust wallet and binance is good choice
sonm is doing great right now its price value is real cheap and invest in sonm right now could worth a lot in future
when projec start i never expect that sonm will gain achivements early i thought its long term project and it willtake upto two year to success.
good work sonm team keep it up.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

partnerships is a great choice for a project in current time period as crypto facing bearish move
with these partnerships and updates sonm will gain more value soon when the berish period will over and some news already comes that berish move is over. i will hold my crypto and wait until next year Q2
right now is only one thing to do invest in good projects like sonm
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

partnerships is a great choice for a project in current time period as crypto facing bearish move
with these partnerships and updates sonm will gain more value soon when the berish period will over and some news already comes that berish move is over. i will hold my crypto and wait until next year Q2
right now is only one thing to do invest in good projects like sonm

Maybe you are right. But prices of a lot of coins like strat or waves have already raised. They had good news and big trade volume. Why sonm isn't interesting for investors at this moment?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Market started to move with some markets while others are still in consolidation phase. When big players will have done with the markets you are watching spiking then profit of those markets will on its way to new ones. Sonm has practical usage and institutional investors are coming in few months so projects which can offer some services will be their 1st choice. SNM being very cheap is opportunity for them.
filipp84

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

panzer88 - Merry Christmas  Kiss
Crypto60563

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Hehe I think Panzer88 is a great critic to have for SONM. Well, none of his points either make much sense, or really have any impact on the opinions of most of the investors or followers like me. He is now playing the part of a comedian or a joker in this forum. He is doing a great favor to the SONM team by trying to raise his strongest of objections (or FUDS) and red flags, and, in the process, giving us the assurance that there are in fact no red flags. He is unknowingly validating our belief in SONM, and that it is just a matter of time that SONM will start getting noticed.
Sometimes it is good to have cut-throat enemies, who clarify that there is really no reason to worry (for projects like SONM). Though our friend Panzer88 does have a lot of time to go through all the pains and have all that negative energy in him with the goal of harming a project that has some of the most hard working devs and a great roadmap that it has never failed to deliver.

Panzer88 - wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. Get Well Soon!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Hehe I think Panzer88 is a great critic to have for SONM. Well, none of his points either make much sense, or really have any impact on the opinions of most of the investors or followers like me. He is now playing the part of a comedian or a joker in this forum. He is doing a great favor to the SONM team by trying to raise his strongest of objections (or FUDS) and red flags, and, in the process, giving us the assurance that there are in fact no red flags. He is unknowingly validating our belief in SONM, and that it is just a matter of time that SONM will start getting noticed.
Sometimes it is good to have cut-throat enemies, who clarify that there is really no reason to worry (for projects like SONM). Though our friend Panzer88 does have a lot of time to go through all the pains and have all that negative energy in him with the goal of harming a project that has some of the most hard working devs and a great roadmap that it has never failed to deliver.

to be honest very few of his objections are invalid. None of sonm's official partnerships are worth talking about, as none of those companies are 1. exclusive to sonm, 2. well known, and 3. provide any significant turnover on the platform. 200$ daily turnover is pathetic. Amazon web services offers cloud computing as well and they're in the tens of millions in daily turnover. What is stopping them to create a similar platform as Sonm and inviting all their clients (tens of thousands a day) to join as providers? The fact of the matter is that Sonm has a piss poor sales and marketing team, end of story, and their community has been begging for them to do better for months now.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
panzer88

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

panzer88 - Merry Christmas  Kiss

That fact that you wrote " none of his points make much sense" , but somehow forget to mention even one of them kinda speaks for itself.
Many days has passed and its funny, how i said that i stand behind what i wrote and noone tried to prove me wrong also speaks for itself.
FUD as you called it is so easy to be destroyed,when it is not backed by anything.
Sadly everything i write is backed, thats why the only thing you can come up with is childish level or response.
But that kinda sums some of the sheeple sonm investors, that keep believing that somehow this project will turn into billions.
I have said :show me what is " fabricated lies"  .O yeah there are none, its all facts that is out there in the open if you dig enough.
"Most hard working devs and great roadmap" ! I have heard this somewhere....I remember ,in every project forum/telegram/slack....
 In the end it is all about what they promise to deliver and what they deliver right?
Im really sorry to somehow threw reality in your unicorn dream.....
Go check sonm deals monitor and sonm community bot on telegram. It tells you all you want to see.
Hashrate of 2700 mh/s .Lowest since the start of the livenet .
At this moment, total 53.17 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
1.5 year since ICO, with 6 months livenet/working product  Roll Eyes
Merry Christmas, hanukkah,ramadan or whatever you like.....

PS. For close to an year sonm team has shouted all around " We will provide similar services to the established cloud providers but TIMES CHEAPER"
Well if not all, most of the companies when someone tell them: you can cut your expenses by few hundred % will atleast try it right?
And what happened ? Ashmanov ,Shotty and Teleport ....#50ghostcompanies lol
Something doesnt really adds up with snm right ?  Roll Eyes They also stopped with the tweets like gtx1060 bringing 1$ a day, or the record number of 3242341 deals
that equals 50$  Roll Eyes Makes you wonder why?
system_shock

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

This project is sitting on the sidelines until the bull market is revived. Case closed.
columbocrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Hows is SONM different then Golem?
BladeRunner87

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

Hows is SONM different then Golem?
Hey man! Smiley See this Lead analyst at SONM Alexander Sigaev's post in medium https://medium.com/@avsigaev/what-is-the-difference-between-sonm-and-6e418785b83

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

panzer88 - Merry Christmas  Kiss

That fact that you wrote " none of his points make much sense" , but somehow forget to mention even one of them kinda speaks for itself.
Many days has passed and its funny, how i said that i stand behind what i wrote and noone tried to prove me wrong also speaks for itself.
FUD as you called it is so easy to be destroyed,when it is not backed by anything.
Sadly everything i write is backed, thats why the only thing you can come up with is childish level or response.
But that kinda sums some of the sheeple sonm investors, that keep believing that somehow this project will turn into billions.
I have said :show me what is " fabricated lies"  .O yeah there are none, its all facts that is out there in the open if you dig enough.
"Most hard working devs and great roadmap" ! I have heard this somewhere....I remember ,in every project forum/telegram/slack....
 In the end it is all about what they promise to deliver and what they deliver right?
Im really sorry to somehow threw reality in your unicorn dream.....
Go check sonm deals monitor and sonm community bot on telegram. It tells you all you want to see.
Hashrate of 2700 mh/s .Lowest since the start of the livenet .
At this moment, total 53.17 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
1.5 year since ICO, with 6 months livenet/working product  Roll Eyes
Merry Christmas, hanukkah,ramadan or whatever you like.....

PS. For close to an year sonm team has shouted all around " We will provide similar services to the established cloud providers but TIMES CHEAPER"
Well if not all, most of the companies when someone tell them: you can cut your expenses by few hundred % will atleast try it right?
And what happened ? Ashmanov ,Shotty and Teleport ....#50ghostcompanies lol
Something doesnt really adds up with snm right ?  Roll Eyes They also stopped with the tweets like gtx1060 bringing 1$ a day, or the record number of 3242341 deals
that equals 50$  Roll Eyes Makes you wonder why?

Unfortunally the problem is much wider, Golem, XEL and RLC are used way more then Sonm? I don't think so...the problem is that this decentralized supoercomputer it's more then a niche right now

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

asides the binance listing do we have any other news that could drive the price?
What is the level of the product's adoption?
and how can blockchain help in the products marketing?  I hope they could improve with product's marketing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: