Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

That fact that you wrote " none of his points make much sense" , but somehow forget to mention even one of them kinda speaks for itself.
Many days has passed and its funny, how i said that i stand behind what i wrote and noone tried to prove me wrong also speaks for itself.
FUD as you called it is so easy to be destroyed,when it is not backed by anything.
Sadly everything i write is backed, thats why the only thing you can come up with is childish level or response.
But that kinda sums some of the sheeple sonm investors, that keep believing that somehow this project will turn into billions.
I have said :show me what is " fabricated lies"  .O yeah there are none, its all facts that is out there in the open if you dig enough.
"Most hard working devs and great roadmap" ! I have heard this somewhere....I remember ,in every project forum/telegram/slack....
 In the end it is all about what they promise to deliver and what they deliver right?
Im really sorry to somehow threw reality in your unicorn dream.....
Go check sonm deals monitor and sonm community bot on telegram. It tells you all you want to see.
Hashrate of 2700 mh/s .Lowest since the start of the livenet .
At this moment, total 53.17 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
1.5 year since ICO, with 6 months livenet/working product  Roll Eyes
Merry Christmas, hanukkah,ramadan or whatever you like.....

PS. For close to an year sonm team has shouted all around " We will provide similar services to the established cloud providers but TIMES CHEAPER"
Well if not all, most of the companies when someone tell them: you can cut your expenses by few hundred % will atleast try it right?
And what happened ? Ashmanov ,Shotty and Teleport ....#50ghostcompanies lol
Something doesnt really adds up with snm right ?  Roll Eyes They also stopped with the tweets like gtx1060 bringing 1$ a day, or the record number of 3242341 deals
that equals 50$  Roll Eyes Makes you wonder why?

You raise many valid points and it's good that you are throwing around some reality. SONM is far from perfect, like MiBambino pointed out they are lacking in the sales and marketing department. However when I compare SONM to most ICOs out there. They have shown to be a lot more competent than most. Delivering before a deadline is just an example of why I still give SONM a benefit of a doubt. So far they maybe have not been perfect, but in my opinion it could be a lot worse.
The fact that none of SONM's official partnerships are worth talking about cannot be contributed to only bad marketing and sales. We are still in a period where the average joes have heard about crypto but are extremely skeptical. So even if you go to a company with an offer that your service is many times cheaper. The only thing the no coiners brain will hear is crypto = bubble, crypto = scam etc.
The point I am trying to make is that you are correct we are 1.5 years after ICO and it is not as booming as we hoped. But do take into account that crypto as whole does not have a mature image towards the people outside of crypto. It does not matter how much money SONM puts into marketing and sales, one company cannot change the whole stigma around crypto. It has to be a collective effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

That fact that you wrote " none of his points make much sense" , but somehow forget to mention even one of them kinda speaks for itself.
Many days has passed and its funny, how i said that i stand behind what i wrote and noone tried to prove me wrong also speaks for itself.
FUD as you called it is so easy to be destroyed,when it is not backed by anything.
Sadly everything i write is backed, thats why the only thing you can come up with is childish level or response.
But that kinda sums some of the sheeple sonm investors, that keep believing that somehow this project will turn into billions.
I have said :show me what is " fabricated lies"  .O yeah there are none, its all facts that is out there in the open if you dig enough.
"Most hard working devs and great roadmap" ! I have heard this somewhere....I remember ,in every project forum/telegram/slack....
 In the end it is all about what they promise to deliver and what they deliver right?
Go check sonm deals monitor and sonm community bot on telegram. It tells you all you want to see.

PS. For close to an year sonm team has shouted all around " We will provide similar services to the established cloud providers but TIMES CHEAPER"
Well if not all, most of the companies when someone tell them: you can cut your expenses by few hundred % will atleast try it right?
Something doesnt really adds up with snm right ?  Roll Eyes They also stopped with the tweets like gtx1060 bringing 1$ a day, or the record number of 3242341 deals

You raise many valid points and it's good that you are throwing around some reality. SONM is far from perfect, like MiBambino pointed out they are lacking in the sales and marketing department. However when I compare SONM to most ICOs out there. They have shown to be a lot more competent than most. Delivering before a deadline is just an example of why I still give SONM a benefit of a doubt. So far they maybe have not been perfect, but in my opinion it could be a lot worse.
The fact that none of SONM's official partnerships are worth talking about cannot be contributed to only bad marketing and sales. We are still in a period where the average joes have heard about crypto but are extremely skeptical. So even if you go to a company with an offer that your service is many times cheaper. The only thing the no coiners brain will hear is crypto = bubble, crypto = scam etc.
The point I am trying to make is that you are correct we are 1.5 years after ICO and it is not as booming as we hoped. But do take into account that crypto as whole does not have a mature image towards the people outside of crypto. It does not matter how much money SONM puts into marketing and sales, one company cannot change the whole stigma around crypto. It has to be a collective effort.
its the community members like you who point out the team at right direction and raised good question that project team should CONTEMPLATE on them.
right now lack on sales and marketing is happening product is ready and good to use. but very less demand and this thing is impact on its price value negative. also market condition is not good people are selling more for getting short profit making.
but if sonm team get ride on marketing and promotions then sonm price could go up. sonm is already listed on big exchanges so in no time sonm could worth a lot more then its current price value
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

It has been very exciting year in which we saw development at whole new level in some projects like SONM. This year was helpful to learn and understand some basic fundamentals of markets and technologies. Still long way ahead but next year can be game challenger because of huge interest of institutional investors. Efforts and work of this year will be rewarded next year as general expectation.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

Next year will complete 2 years of existence, maybe good things come up.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

Next year will complete 2 years of existence, maybe good things come up.

There are some exciting plans are in pipeline which will draw more better reputation of this project and will make this more advanced platform in fog computing. The team is already working with good approach to catch the every moment to make this more hot.
filipp84

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

SALVATION = Windows Gamers
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

its the community members like you who point out the team at right direction and raised good question that project team should CONTEMPLATE on them.
right now lack on sales and marketing is happening product is ready and good to use. but very less demand and this thing is impact on its price value negative. also market condition is not good people are selling more for getting short profit making.
but if sonm team get ride on marketing and promotions then sonm price could go up. sonm is already listed on big exchanges so in no time sonm could worth a lot more then its current price value

Their target clients are far from no-brainers when it comes to crypto, the problem is that unless there's more demand for the computing power, there won't be any contributers who are willing to put in the effort to sell their resources. On the flipside, unless there's contributers who offer tons of resources to meet the demands of the clients, those clients will stick to AWS and Azure because they will be able to deliver, no matter what. From what i can see, Sonm doesnt focus enough on bringing suppliers and buyers together on the platform, like intermediates. They just build a platform and expect people to show up in a sense. They'll tell you that they're actively doing marketing but the results speak for themselves. 'build it and they will come' doesnt work anymore.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

Their target clients are far from no-brainers when it comes to crypto, the problem is that unless there's more demand for the computing power, there won't be any contributers who are willing to put in the effort to sell their resources. On the flipside, unless there's contributers who offer tons of resources to meet the demands of the clients, those clients will stick to AWS and Azure because they will be able to deliver, no matter what. From what i can see, Sonm doesnt focus enough on bringing suppliers and buyers together on the platform, like intermediates. They just build a platform and expect people to show up in a sense. They'll tell you that they're actively doing marketing but the results speak for themselves. 'build it and they will come' doesnt work anymore.
crypto community mostly use their hardware resources to mine crypto but not to contribute their computing power to any company and right now i think contribution hardware to sonm get more reward then mining
sonm could offer more reward for the hardware contributors or sonm could start a social media camp or advertising or marketing for create more demand.
yes sonm is totally focusing on the platform performance and trying to makes it easy to use for end users
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 11:44:43 PM by panzer88

The quality of the last few posts is just incredible.
Some people have no idea what they are talking about,dont even try to put the effort to see what is going on, but still post such nonsense.
To be honest alot of people deserve to get rekt and to loose their money.
And yes crypto in general is a scam and a bubble.Thats like the most true statement in this area.
Fancy words,big promises, presented in some sci fi whitepaper and when the delivered product comes ...you see the result.
How many of you have connected your fridge to the Sonm supercomputer?
SNM was given as a signal in a group with 180k members and still managed to pump only to 600sats.
Just another dead ,pump and dump russian scam...
Q1 is right behind the door , lets see how you gonna spend your 10-15% Roi from the masternodes ....
Let me give you a hint.They will announce that due to the size of the marketplace "they gonna need only few masternodes at the moment"
and they will do some kind of KYC.
But hey ,some people believe in Santa Claus,some believe in new ATH and billions and billions..

Once again please go check Chronobank (TIME) .
Sonm had huge connections with them at the time of the pre-ico and the ico.The head of TIME was the main advisor,sonm used the same tactics as Chronobank for their ICO.
Chronobank collected $5.4 million ,that was worth  5,400 BTC
They were long time in the top 100 in coinmarket cap.Now go and check how they are performing, what is the status of the project,the exchanges they are listed on almost 2 years after the ICO and compare it to SNM.The same type of people did TIME and SNM ICO.That is just another form of scam.It is not direct scam.Do the ICO ,get the money and disappear.But get way more money than you need for the thing you gonna produce.Spend some of them for conferences,development and such stunts.Present something and say " here it is ,we delivered working product".

Ask yourself, why the creator and the brain behind SNM.The man who wrote the original WP and created the idea ,went into hiding just few months after the ICO finished?The same time as SNM team deleted their original whitepaper, that made thousands invest in the ICO?Why the team never comment about the CEO leaving the company and for an year it is known that Ponamerev is working on another project called Moonshard.It is because Ponamerev doesnt want anything to do with SNM anymore,cause he knew that his WP was sci fiction, that can never be achieved ,even the CTO said that they deleted the WP cause it could never work....Yet they knew from the start that it could never work ,but they used it to collect not 400 000, not 4 000 000 but 42 000 000 $.He took his millions and went to live the good life,without parading with it like Antonov.The same thing did the other original founder.That is another form of scam.In the real world they would be neck deep in lawsuits,but in crypto that is just normal.Normal like the shady guy who funded the  ICO Antonov, who than become founder, only because all the original founders left.And while snm is down hundreds of % , he continues to shove his new lifestyle in your face.Yet some of snm holders are complete rettards ,that will never see the truth even if you shove it in their face...If it goes to 100 sats some people will still believe that this will somehow turn, the project will get traction, the users will start rolling and it will skyrocket lol.
Sonm is totally known in the crypto world.They have been in tens of conferences.The price just reflects the general valuation of the project.Total fail...
Oh yes now there is the evergreen excuse: bear market...
Billy74

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

Panzer88, you really seem upset that heaps of people believe in this wonderful project, and the time you spend hating is truely admirable.
Vangkat

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

Hi suppliers /miners, at what electricity tariff rate does supplying be profitable on sonm OS? Mine is usd0.12 kWh, should I bother ?
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

crypto community mostly use their hardware resources to mine crypto but not to contribute their computing power to any company and right now i think contribution hardware to sonm get more reward then mining
sonm could offer more reward for the hardware contributors or sonm could start a social media camp or advertising or marketing for create more demand.
yes sonm is totally focusing on the platform performance and trying to makes it easy to use for end users
not only SONM that looks bad in Q3 2018, on average all ICO tokens and coins experience long bearish, we just wait for Bullish to come

panzer88

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

Panzer88, you really seem upset that heaps of people believe in this wonderful project, and the time you spend hating is truely admirable.

There was a great show called " just for the laughs".
Just for the laughs you can check all off the 14th posts of this behemoth of human mind Billy74.
IQ level :"supercomputer organized by network mining".
For all my fans here , i will give you a new years present.
Expect new announcement about 4th company that is officially using sonm, first couple of weeks of 2019.
Who want to bet against me that is gonna be a russian one? lol
As you can see by yourself after the recent announcement of Telenor.
The hashrate,daily turnover,deals and the tokens in the side chain exploded.
Currently 184429.8991 SNM are in the side chain, which are 0.0415382655630631% of the total supply.   Shocked
185k snm tokens are already being used on daily basis in the working marketplace.Only 6 months since livenet.
Close to 200 deals ! Huge huge progress! Buy now or cry later !
Snm will skyrocket in 2019.Real working product in billions of dollars industry.
Soon the 5000 sats ICO level will be smashed, than the russian rocket is going to the space station Mir.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

SONM got ranked #3 coin to watch for this week, due to the upcoming completion of a significant number of developments including enabling bank card purchases, and fiat currency bank transfer options for corporate clients.

https://coincodex.com/article/2814/top-3-coins-to-watch-jan-1-jan-6-2019/
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

SONM got ranked #3 coin to watch for this week, due to the upcoming completion of a significant number of developments including enabling bank card purchases, and fiat currency bank transfer options for corporate clients.

https://coincodex.com/article/2814/top-3-coins-to-watch-jan-1-jan-6-2019/

Indeed team SONM have some mind blowing plans for next few months which will bring more attention for this platform. Reward program is also looking amazing surely it will make this more hot and this is the good time to buy more.
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

Sonm. Year in review
We spent this year working like crazy. Now, looking at this 12 month behind, we're happy to say: despite all the ups and downs of the industry we achieved a lot. Happy new year from all the Sonm Team!
https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-a-year-in-review-2018/
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

Sonm. Year in review
We spent this year working like crazy. Now, looking at this 12 month behind, we're happy to say: despite all the ups and downs of the industry we achieved a lot. Happy new year from all the Sonm Team!
https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-a-year-in-review-2018/

Without any doubt 2018 was year of achievements dev team achieved so their milestones successfully. If dev will keep continue with same spirit than upcoming year will be more amazing for Sonm. It's good article and there is good summary of year 2018.
panzer88

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Wow 125 000 deals so far !
Can you imagine that guys? In only 6 months and the most difficult ones in the birth of one IT company.
Imagine what 2019 gonna be.The number will go to millions .Millions and millions, than billions and billions and SNM 1$ by summer of 2019
We are in Q1 now. People gonna rush over to stack tokens for masternodes.Millions of tokens gonna be locked only for the masternodes.
Than millions of tokens gonna be locked for the block producing nodes.Millions of tokens gonna be locked in the side chain too and that will lead to
extremely low number of tokens left for selling and that is when the price will explode to 10$ +.
Happy new unicorn 2019 year !
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:40:36 AM

Wow 125 000 deals so far !
Can you imagine that guys? In only 6 months and the most difficult ones in the birth of one IT company.
Imagine what 2019 gonna be.The number will go to millions .Millions and millions, than billions and billions and SNM 1$ by summer of 2019
We are in Q1 now. People gonna rush over to stack tokens for masternodes.Millions of tokens gonna be locked only for the masternodes.
Than millions of tokens gonna be locked for the block producing nodes.Millions of tokens gonna be locked in the side chain too and that will lead to
extremely low number of tokens left for selling and that is when the price will explode to 10$ +.
Happy new unicorn 2019 year !
Yes but when you see SONM on CMC, the price still 10 times lower than ICO price. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/
Now, it's only worth $0.02 from ICO price was $0.16
I've heard people were confident SONM will be worth $1 or even more since 1 year ago but nothing happened. The last time sonm can made was reached $0.7 in Jan 18, but it was because bitcoin price too.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
panzer88

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:07:06 AM

Thank you very much !
Wasnt aware of that.Tell us more please. You seem to have alot of valuable information to share.
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: