Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444679 times)
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:06:16 AM

Sonm weekly update is ready.
This week we have updates regarding our product strategy for machine learning (will do), new people, suppliers mass upgrade and TEE motherboards models revealed. Have a good read!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:09:48 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 10:29:05 AM by AlexSONMsupport

First of all you demanding anything is hilarious.
Where were you when i asked the team to comment to any of my tens and tens of messages?

About the MN and BPN.The information is from telegram rooms. Sadly i can not present it cause
i have been banned from every sonm room.When you dont clap your hands at the team you get banned.
On that topic.It was said that running a MN or BPN will require some form of verification ( something like KYC),
the same way SONM is using KYC now for suppliers if im not mistaken.Im saying all of that just to show to
the masses that even if you have 100k or 500k SNM you are not guarantee that you will be able to run a node on SONM
and get that ROI.Most probably you wont be approved and team will run the nodes themself and not give out money.
Or you are saying that everyone will be able to run whatever node they want with no requirements? lol

We have never told such ridiculous information that Masternodes will require KYC. Anyone can search our chats history through and find no such quotes. Thus the thing you want to show to the masses is completely wrong. So your further conclusions are also false. I honestly try to think that you had just got the information wrong and not trying to palter with facts.

About the tokens that was sent to Binance and than dumped.
Everyone who follows SONM knows about that the team officially controlled 9% community growth tokens
and 10% team tokens.Thats on paper.
The 9% community tokens are gone.40 million SNM tokens were send to Binance.
You can find the address check the history.
They were send in a time frame of few months.The timing most of the time was overlaying the times when pump groups
have choose SONM token for pump.On each pump last months someone was constanly dumping milions and millions of tokens
supressing the growth of the price.It wasnt one ,two or three times.Multiple times on every pump.Thats why SONM price never
ever was able to get some higher ground when pump groups picked Sonm.
Simple question WHY TEAM WOULD MOVE 40 MILLION TOKENS TO BINANCE WHEN THEY WERE SITTING IN THE 9% COMMUNITY GROWTH ADDRESS FOR 2 YEARS? And who sold tens of millions on tokens the exact times those tokens were moved to Binance?

The tokens sent to the exchange CAN surely be sold immediately. But let’s just think a little bit more about that. When you’re paying someone via blockchain - one can track this easily. But it’s not so cool that all transactions are always under sharp analysis. So it’s a good idea to send the tokens to the exchange initially... no matter we are going to sell them or not. And we will not comment this. We do not like the idea of all our transactions being under microscope, Not a kind of transparency we will benefit from because of various reasons. We understand that someone MAY LIKE it. But the point is IT DOES NOT BENEFIT the project.
Also these are the funds for promotion. It was not stated that we cannot pay with the tokens after they have gone through the exchange “mixer”. Where was it stated that tokens should be sent directly from the funds wallet? Rays is the biggest promotion to Sonm. Funds spent on Rays are promotion, according to promo funds goals.

About the suppliers dumping the tokens they receive on Binance.
Since the start of the reward program team has send multiple time millions of tokens to the sidechain.
At the moment in the sidechain there are 8 436 000 SNM.
If you look at the address that had 10% team tokens:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf6dc72878810f0fb7fbe65105a357ce9f2250dd9#pageSize=100
You gonna see that there are now only 30 million tokens from 44 million.
14 million SNM were sent from that address to the sidechain.
At the sidechain at the moment there are 8 436 000 tokens.
Take in mind that there were tokens in the sidechain before may too.You see the difference in the numbers?
Where all that difference went you gonna say?
The answer is suppliers that take their 2x reward are instantly sending their SNM tokens to Binance and selling them.
You want examples you said ? Here is :
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xaa2f73ff8350f0da5f013ac2318cc73ee3ed030f#pageSize=100
The moment supplier recieves his reward the very same moment there is the transaction to Binance.
What about this one?
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x78e9258c2689953237d1da5f5c2bb4a2a153d031#pageSize=100
And you say suppliers hold?
You are dumping your tokens to supplies giving them 2x + rewards .Thats free 100% bonus money to the suppliers
that is coming from SNM tokens.
You are creating constant daily sell pressure ,but why you would care about it when you dont give a shit about the price of
you own token....

You told initially that our suppliers dump 95% tokens got as thy reward. I can't see any confirmation of this statement from you.
Anyway, suppliers get the reward for their work and some of them surely take it as a salary exchanging to fiat  in order to cover their expenses. It is normal. We have such suppliers but this percentage is not at the rate you declare. Other suppliers either keep the tokens for a long period of time or wait for the desired token amount to take them out.
But... The suppliers' token amount that goes to the exchange doesn't exceed 1-5% of the whole daily exchange volume. How can they dump the price?

Still waiting for the answer.Why SONM TEAM DOESNT ACCEPT THEIR OWN TOKEN AS A PAYMENT ?

We create the real life company - Rays Render. This company will operate according to the country legislation, providing all the cash, accounting, financial and legal documents. The company will work with real clients that will pay with fiat money and only these payments we can accept legally. You know this surely.
Maybe later there will be another company that will accept token as a payment for any services based on Sonm - this is an opened paltform and anyone can use it for his own purposes. And this company will somehow interact with platform and other Sonm-based projects.

Best regards,
SONM team
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:12:44 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 04:31:11 PM by panzer88

I had an intention to stop posting here, but team officials are calling me troll so i will keep going instead.
Like always team ignores and doesnt comment on any of the facts they dont like.
That has been proven in the years.Last post  shows the same pattern.
About MN .I asked : "Or you are saying that everyone will be able to run whatever node they want with no requirements? lol "
About the suppliers dumping.They asked me for examples.
Did i provide examples? I showed 2 suppliers addresses that clearly shows that the moment they get SNM tokens as
a payment they instantly are sending them to Binance.
Everyone can check it.And it is not only those two.Most of the addresses i checked are doing the same thing.
Thats why i said 95% giving some the benefit of the doubt.Still everyone can go and look into the sidechain and the suppliers.
But  did the team comment on those examples they were so eager to be shown?
Ofcourse not cause there have nothing to say when they are faced with concrete facts.
About team sending 40 million SNM on Binance and the timing on that overlays big dump of SNM tokens .
Again everyone can check that.Check the dates ,check Binance.
COINCIDENCE ?  LOL
They said we sent them to Binance cause we dont want anyone to be able to look into our transactions.
BUT BUT BUT that is one of the greatest advantages of Crypto in general.
The transparency of the blockchain is one of the main things that attracted many people.
Still it is not good for Sonm team cause SHADY is their second name.
They have been shady from the pre ico and still 2 years later they are doing shady things.
And BTW those 9% tokens were called " COMMUNITY GROWTH TOKENS".
Sonm team as a special and unique one is GROWING THE COMMUNITY BY SENDING THE TOKENS TO BINANCE.
They say we create "real life company" Rays Render.
But lets think on what cost?
Lets look at some angles.First they are saying that their job with Sonm is done.
That "they delivered what they promised in the WP".
White paper that was DELETED.Still they delivered a platform that 2 years + from the start has no users.YES ZERO COMPANIES ARE USING SONM PLATFORM AT THE MOMENT.
Yet they dont see a problem with that.
They are traded on only one exchange. They dont see a problem with that.
They used SONM ICO money,Sonm team payed by SONM ICO money, SONM platform created by SONM ICO money
to make a PRIVATE COMPANY called RAYS RENDER THAT DOESNT ACCEPT SNM TOKEN AS A PAYMENT.
And they say: maybe later some other company will accept SNM tokens as a payment  Huh Roll Eyes
Imagine how arrogant they are. SONM TEAM DOESNT EVEN WANT AND ACCEPT THEIR OWN TOKEN AND EXPECT AND HOPE SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE JOB FOR THEM LOL
And yet YOU are holding and buying a token that its own team doesnt give a flying f about the price.
Example .For 2 years and 42 mln funding team managed to get only one decent exchange and they got listed on Binance only because community vote.
Can you name another project with so much funding that did that?
They have constantly one of the lowest volumes on Binance.Constantly under the threat of delisting.Does the team care?Ofcourse not.
CAUSE SNM TOKENS ARE AN ISSUE FOR THEM.They are all about the fiat.
They dont see a problem with having 5 BTC volume and having hundreds of thousand SNM daily pressure by the miners.
This token is on life support,on command breathing and the market is showing it.There are no new investors,there are no traders, no whales interested,
even the pump group wont touch this shit anymore when they saw that there is a team that is dumping millions of tokens on every pump chance.
The only Sonm founder who is left is running bots on Sonm market from the start .He is the one controlling the price ,pumping and dumping it
when he likes.Thats why noone will touch this shit.Yes if thats new info for you .The guy that controls SONM is running bots on the market .
And you wonder why the price of SNM token is so rekt and who has the bag to dump millions of tokens on every pump group attempt.
Mastenodes and Block producing nodes are a scam. They were marketing stunt,last resort to pump  the price pre live net.
First you will never be able to freely run a node. Team said it directly: TEAM GONNA RUN NODES.
Let me ask those who are not on the team "blind sheeple groupie".Do you really think with the history of Sonm team and the fact that
they were all take and take and grab as much money as they can that they will let NOONES taking money from them?
Why there is 0 and i repeat ZERO marketing of Sonm since last summer.There is no effort to promote Sonm marketplace ,to attract new investors, to
get the attention of the crypto community.And now they are saying directly that their job with Sonm is done and you are free to use it.
You invested in Sonm ICO to be able to use it in the end .To be DEVS and to use the supercomputer lol.Now you are free to do it ...
Team never ever said that they see a problem with SNM price being down 37 times BTC from the ICO.
YES THE ICO PRICE WAS 5000 sats and yet there are still sheeple that are buying their words.
You can check my post history and see that i was talking how Sonm will perform in the future starting from last November.
Check the price at that time.Check what i have said and if i wasnt correct about my prediction.
Sonm is done.Now they are creating and working on private companies based on Sonm that are not accepting SNM as payment.
Yes SNM token will still be used to pay to the miners but it doesnt mean anything.Tokenomics is totally broken.There is noone holding or
have a reason to buy cause you cant spent it anywhere.Dont buy their lies anymore. It has been all lies for 2 years.
SNM is the worst performing project that had so much funding and it is all because the actions of the team.
They never ever cared about the price of the token and used it only for trading and dumping on exhanges and after livenet when people
saw with their own eyes that it was all lies team is trying to get rid of as much of their holdings as they can dumping on every pump attempt.
When they got 42mln $ crypto was good.Now it is really bad for them.They got 42mln to create a working product with adoption,users and turnover.
They created a ghost town with no users and now they say: our job is done we are working on our own private projects.
If that is not arrogant /spit in the face behavior i dont know what is. If you are still believer ask yourself this:
Why would you buy or hold a token that can not be used for anything or accepted by anyone?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:59:06 AM

Still waiting for the answer.Why SONM TEAM DOESNT ACCEPT THEIR OWN TOKEN AS A PAYMENT ?

We create the real life company - Rays Render. This company will operate according to the country legislation, providing all the cash, accounting, financial and legal documents. The company will work with real clients that will pay with fiat money and only these payments we can accept legally. You know this surely.
Maybe later there will be another company that will accept token as a payment for any services based on Sonm - this is an opened paltform and anyone can use it for his own purposes. And this company will somehow interact with platform and other Sonm-based projects.

Best regards,
SONM team
that sounds good. payments with fiat money and accepted legally but when sonm will be accepted like fiat with real clients? is that gonna happen in future or not?
acceptance of sonm token as payment could really boost the price and project developments. liquidity could increase by this.
redbull22

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:25:26 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 01:56:54 PM by redbull22

Hey Panzer88,
Are you holders of SNM ? If you are, I can not understand you.What is your purpose.
panzer88

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:28:13 PM

The purpose is to expose the lies that those arrogant people calling themselves Sonm team have been spewing for 2 + years.
SONM Support

Activity: 429
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:32:20 PM

Great week for Rays for two reasons! (1) A checkpoint has been passed - new workflow works. Task estimation and credit card payment - everything is ready. (2) Rays mentioned as the fastest render service in an independent research. Read new report!

rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:49:54 PM

This week we are elaborating our plans to release the TEE security solution, it was long our most secret RnD but now the release is approaching fast. Hardware partly arrived. TerraCrypto conference this week in Moscow, Alexey Krotov, CBDO, will participate. Read more here!

noname71rus

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:38:17 AM

Good project, I'm wery happy to be a supplayer on it Cheesy I am glad to answer your's questions friends)
panzer88

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:49:03 AM

Good project, I'm wery happy to be a supplayer on it Cheesy I am glad to answer your's questions friends)

Lol team asked on their russian telegram people to come and shill Sonm.
The first one is already here.
Ofcourse you will be Wery happy to be supplAYer.
Everyone would be happy if they get twice as much as they usually get for something.
I dont know anyone who is not happy when he gets 100% bonus for whatever...
I have question for you my friend.
Are the ICO investors who made SONM possible happy nowadays when they bought 1 SNM for 5000 sats?
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:37:39 AM

Lol team asked on their russian telegram people to come and shill Sonm.
The first one is already here.
Ofcourse you will be Wery happy to be supplAYer.
Everyone would be happy if they get twice as much as they usually get for something.
I dont know anyone who is not happy when he gets 100% bonus for whatever...
I have question for you my friend.
Are the ICO investors who made SONM possible happy nowadays when they bought 1 SNM for 5000 sats?

You can't expect that every ICO will make you a millionaire. The team is making good progress, just be patient Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
panzer88

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:31:43 PM

Where i said anything about wanting them to make me millionaire?
All i wanted is not to be 10x down in $ and 36x down in BTC.
If you dont know Sonm investors dream is the ICO price.
Sonm is the only project that did an ICO in the golden crypto times of summer 2017, who collected tens of millions of dollars,
that never even reached its ICO price.Not talking about being in profit....
Sonm is the biggest crypto failure when it comes down to market cap and price and thats the facts.
And that is all because of team actions.
All other talk about product ,technology ,team, progress are only empty words with no results.
Two years later there is nothing...
Now price is not going down cause someone is buying only  to sell the "so called news" about Rays or Binance integration .
Thats the reason this isnt yet under 100 sats.But you gonna see , Rays is coming in weeks and mark my words you wont
see anything different cause Sonm in particular Rays is a private company now, designed and working only to fill team
bank accounts.

And BTW this is what they said after the ICO finished.
Read it carefully and laugh with me:

The ICO included a progressive bonus structure for the first 80% of tokens sold. The funds will be distributed as follows: 33% for marketing promotion, market growth, community and expansion; 30% for research and development; 20% for the original SONM team; 7% for complementary technologies; 6% for technology infrastructure; and the remaining 4% for indirect costs such as legal and office expenses.

“Following the impressive success of its ICO, which attracted an extraordinary level of interest from investors, I trust SONM will quickly establish itself as a leader and innovator in the distributed computing market,” said Jaron Lukasiewicz, a SONM advisory board member who was CEO of the Coinsetter and Cavirtex exchanges that Kraken acquired.

Besides Lukasiewicz, the board of advisors includes Lisk CEO and President of the Lisk Foundation Max Kordek, and ChronoBank CEO Sergei Sergienko.

Scammer next to  scammer beside scammer, all lined up. This part is extremely epic:
The funds will be distributed as follows: 33% for marketing promotion, market growth, community and expansion

33% for marketing ,market growth and community. Thats 10 million $ + .
To any Sonm believer .You ever saw anything like that?
ahhahah
panzer88

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:35:07 AM

DADI (DADI) Rank 463 Market Cap  $4,705,377 USD

SONM (SNM) Rank 469 Market Cap $4,603,769 USD

Another great milestone achieved by Sonm team.
Congratulations for the outstanding job and the never ending clown show !
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:07:06 PM

DADI (DADI) Rank 463 Market Cap  $4,705,377 USD

SONM (SNM) Rank 469 Market Cap $4,603,769 USD

Another great milestone achieved by Sonm team.
Congratulations for the outstanding job and the never ending clown show !
its depend on the SONM price right now. marketcap will increase if price go high. only milestones achivments can take the price up, i see no other reason for price pump.
4.6 million marketcap is too much low for a project like sonm its all time high marketcap is much more higher then current.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:22:16 PM

its depend on the SONM price right now. marketcap will increase if price go high. only milestones achivments can take the price up, i see no other reason for price pump.
4.6 million marketcap is too much low for a project like sonm its all time high marketcap is much more higher then current.
Anyone already knew if the token price is the one who determine how big their marketcap. It's simply price*total circulating supply, so if the token got pump, obviously their marketcap also going higher.

Why is it too low? Sonm always been like this for more than a year ago
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:11:53 PM

Anyone already knew if the token price is the one who determine how big their marketcap. It's simply price*total circulating supply, so if the token got pump, obviously their marketcap also going higher.

Why is it too low? Sonm always been like this for more than a year ago

At the moment this token is trading at the lowest price ever and volume is also not attractive maybe this is the big reason why price is going down and down there is limited liquidity available. This is active project they team is still working hopefully it could make comeback soon.
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:46:49 AM

Sonm Trusted Platform on its final stage - hardware is ready, OS is being integrated on testbeds. We are communicating with Loom network and PrismaDB. Visited TerraCrypto event.

Read more here!

panzer88

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:38:13 PM

I want to congratulate the team for another successful milestone complete.
Place 504 on Coinmarketcap.
Well done and now you can only aim higher.
Sky is the limit !
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:47:08 AM

I have some VPS plans to do some automatic cloud work (like cron jobs, crunching working units etc). I wonder if this is possible to do with SONM, too? Can SONM replace a VPS?
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:29:29 AM

At the moment this token is trading at the lowest price ever and volume is also not attractive maybe this is the big reason why price is going down and down there is limited liquidity available. This is active project they team is still working hopefully it could make comeback soon.
People don't trade this token again, that's why the volume keep goes down. A little more like shit token for me.

I want to congratulate the team for another successful milestone complete.
Place 504 on Coinmarketcap.
Well done and now you can only aim higher.
Sky is the limit !
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/

It's placed on #459 today. Not sure about you congratulate them
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: