Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who would be in favor of implementing zerocoin tech?  (hardfork required)
yes, as soon as possible - 10 (83.3%)
yes, but later down the road - 2 (16.7%)
absolutely not - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev  (Read 47092 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:05:57 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 06:40:59 AM by bones261

Any word on the possible Yobit listing? Are they dicking us around? This coin is so much better than half most of the coins they list. Or do they only want coins where people ponied up the BTC to get one of these semi-professional graphics designers to make the wallet and op statement look pretty? I know the op that I helped out with isn't super pretty, but I think it gets the job done.

EDIT: BTW, i ran a little experiment to see if Yobit could be having compilation issues. I found one issue when I tried to make the daemon on my virtual Machine with Ubuntu. When I tried to make the leveldb files, I was getting an error where it was denying me permission to run build_config.mk, or something like that. all I had to do was
Code:
chmod a+x build_config.mk
and it then worked like a charm. I am by no means an expert in compiling daemons under linux. I would think the Yobit people could catch that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto268

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

Yes please givaway is always welcome  Wink
Nukeless (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:51:02 PM

Any word on the possible Yobit listing? Are they dicking us around? This coin is so much better than half most of the coins they list. Or do they only want coins where people ponied up the BTC to get one of these semi-professional graphics designers to make the wallet and op statement look pretty? I know the op that I helped out with isn't super pretty, but I think it gets the job done.

EDIT: BTW, i ran a little experiment to see if Yobit could be having compilation issues. I found one issue when I tried to make the daemon on my virtual Machine with Ubuntu. When I tried to make the leveldb files, I was getting an error where it was denying me permission to run build_config.mk, or something like that. all I had to do was
Code:
chmod a+x build_config.mk
and it then worked like a charm. I am by no means an expert in compiling daemons under linux. I would think the Yobit people could catch that.
Na, we will get on yobit don't worry.  I had originally sent them the listing with an activated yobicode cause I'm stupid.  I thought activated meant the BTC was able to be claimed, but all it did was reclaim it for me.  That and they didn't email me back about the issue for a week.  Anyway, we will be listed, hopefully soon.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:12:50 AM

OK GUYS! Last wyv giveaway! Droppin another 100 coins. Tune into the stream, log into your twitch account- follow and hang out.

twitch.tv/a_headshot

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Bambalam

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:59:19 AM

Nukeless, update? Anything new going on? Hows the crowdfunding effort coming? You said last weekend sometime this week?

protinam

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:30:52 AM

Port of Bitcore / Copay pretty much complete. Check out the web wallet at wallet.wyvern.ch. Wallet creation, sending, receiving WYV - all functionality should work. Please let me know if you find any bugs!
Bambalam

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:09:52 AM

Port of Bitcore / Copay pretty much complete. Check out the web wallet at wallet.wyvern.ch. Wallet creation, sending, receiving WYV - all functionality should work. Please let me know if you find any bugs!

Awesome, ill test it out!

Whats ur wallet address so i can test sending?

dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:41:18 AM

Awesome, ill test it out!

Whats ur wallet address so i can test sending?

WPSaWLxGqJyHwN4zZAF2ntTKsxLmMiBKyA

Feel free to test it out Smiley Roll Eyes
Bambalam

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:01:23 AM

Attempted to send 5 wyv to http://prntscr.com/f6vajv

Nothing was received, it has been 2 hours.

Here is the transaction:

http://prntscr.com/f6vao6

protinam

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

Attempted to send 5 wyv to http://prntscr.com/f6vajv

Nothing was received, it has been 2 hours.

Here is the transaction:

http://prntscr.com/f6vao6

Try reloading the page, clicking "Scan addresses for funds" - should look something like http://imgur.com/fnJ6Nch.

If that still doesn't work, check for any Javascript errors in the console and let me know what they are if so.
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:28:06 AM

Shall we do another 100 wyv giveaway tonight?
what is the time?I want to join.
supaflyx3

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

About 10 more hours until the block reward drops to 15!
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:05:36 AM

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been really sick this last week and it was not conducive to getting any work done Smiley  Looks like BTC is done being crazy so hopefully altcoins can get back to normal too lol.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:15:51 PM

Rewards have gone down and price is coming up! 200k market cap in no-time and im sure we will see a 1 million market cap 1-3 months. If You have been trying to gauge the market to determine what to buy, purchase wyvern for a quick profit. Price is coming up.

primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

Rewards have gone down and price is coming up! 200k market cap in no-time and im sure we will see a 1 million market cap 1-3 months. If You have been trying to gauge the market to determine what to buy, purchase wyvern for a quick profit. Price is coming up.

Seeing random shitcoins with questionable utility make it to $10 million, I wouldn't bet against it either.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:23:51 PM

Seeing random shitcoins with questionable utility make it to $10 million, I wouldn't bet against it either.

Heck, that 1 mill market cap could happen in 1-2 days. Wyvern is up from 160k market cap to 350k in just 3 hours.

BoscoMurray

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

I'm having trouble building the wallet on Ubuntu 16 and Debian 8. Both give the same errors.

On fresh installs of both OS's, I followed instructions here:
https://github.com/nukeling/Wyvern/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst

Dependencies installed, as it says in those instructions. Then run qmake and make.

I get error:
Code:
src/net.cpp:19:32: fatal error: miniupnpc/miniwget.h: No such file or directory

So I installed libminiupnpc-dev which has this file and run make again.

Then I get:
Code:
g++: error: /home/crypto/Documents/Wyvern/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/crypto/Documents/Wyvern/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory

I installed libleveldb-dev which has both these files, but after running make I get that last error again.
I copied the two files in the last error from their installed location to the specified locations in the error, then after running make I get:
Code:
/home/crypto/Documents/Wyvern/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(format.o): In function `leveldb::ReadBlock(leveldb::RandomAccessFile*, leveldb::ReadOptions const&, leveldb::BlockHandle const&, leveldb::BlockContents*)':
(.text+0x570): undefined reference to `snappy::RawUncompress(char const*, unsigned long, char*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:454: recipe for target 'wyvern-qt' failed
make: *** [wyvern-qt] Error 1

Any advice folks?
Thanks
protinam

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

I'm having trouble building the wallet on Ubuntu 16 and Debian 8. Both give the same errors.

On fresh installs of both OS's, I followed instructions here:
https://github.com/nukeling/Wyvern/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst

Dependencies installed, as it says in those instructions. Then run qmake and make.

I get error:
Code:
src/net.cpp:19:32: fatal error: miniupnpc/miniwget.h: No such file or directory

So I installed libminiupnpc-dev which has this file and run make again.

Then I get:
Code:
g++: error: /home/crypto/Documents/Wyvern/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/crypto/Documents/Wyvern/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory

I installed libleveldb-dev which has both these files, but after running make I get that last error again.
I copied the two files in the last error from their installed location to the specified locations in the error, then after running make I get:
Code:
/home/crypto/Documents/Wyvern/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(format.o): In function `leveldb::ReadBlock(leveldb::RandomAccessFile*, leveldb::ReadOptions const&, leveldb::BlockHandle const&, leveldb::BlockContents*)':
(.text+0x570): undefined reference to `snappy::RawUncompress(char const*, unsigned long, char*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:454: recipe for target 'wyvern-qt' failed
make: *** [wyvern-qt] Error 1

Any advice folks?
Thanks

Make leveldb in the source directory, don't install the package. See https://github.com/protinam/wyvern-docker/blob/master/Dockerfile for an example (line 13).
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:37:09 PM

Make leveldb in the source directory, don't install the package. See https://github.com/protinam/wyvern-docker/blob/master/Dockerfile for an example (line 13).

Worked a treat. Thanks
Jacek10

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

good price now Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: