Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:53:55 PM

hy dev , can you tell me why my parking its pending?  Huh thank you before

10954   Active   02.07.17 11:44   Daily   1.4%   51.40450000 MNX   0.71966300 MNX   Pending   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

10954   Active   02.07.17 11:44   Daily   1.4%   51.40450000 MNX   0.71966300 MNX   Pending   

Hello!

The latest problems associated with desynchronization between Minexbank and Wallets, are caused by bug in Minexexplorer. We are working to eliminate this bug.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:11:53 PM

when will this go on a real exchange?
Why you didnt test everything before ico?
Why your team is such unprofessional?
why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?

Hello!
Exchange will be during 2-3 weeks after test version of MinexBank.
At this time we were developing the product.
It took some time.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

The two-factor authentication not working for the minexbank!

The two-factor authentication not working for the minexbank!
Make time synchronization on your phone, please.

Site || Blog || Bounty
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:18:01 PM

What's wrong with this wallet, why is there a trojan?
Can you paint a safer wallet?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

[/quote]

Hello!

Now, for get test coins you will need to join here - https://t.me/minexbank  and repeat your request.

[/quote]

Hi, why I can't find you in telegram even I already click your given link. It says "Sorry, this user doesn't seem to exist"

Ahhh.. ok
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

Hello!

Now, for get test coins you will need to join here - https://t.me/minexbank  and repeat your request.

[/quote]

Hi, why I can't find you in telegram even I already click your given link. It says "Sorry, this user doesn't seem to exist"
[/quote]

Check your browser, please.
You need to copy this link and enter on address bar.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:58:14 PM

What's wrong with this wallet, why is there a trojan?
Can you paint a safer wallet?
Hello.
This wallet is safe. Only antivirus Baidu shows some virus.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:03:43 PM

At official version Minexbank, it's great if can send minexcoin to another minexcoin wallet
Investors can send Minexcoin from Minexbank to exchange wallet.

Thanks for the feedback. We remind that Minexbank is arranged in such a way that you do not need to enter / withdraw coins in Minexbank. Because the bank does not own your accounts and your coins. The algorithm simply monitors the status of your own wallet and makes sure that the parking conditions are met. This is a fundamental difference from deposits in traditional banks and Landing on some crypto-currency exchanges. As in traditional banks and on stock exchanges, when creating a deposit or Landing, you actually transfer your funds to a third party. In Minexbank all your funds are at your full disposal. That is why the slogan of the Minexbank "The First Trustless Bank". It means that Minexbank is The First Bank Is Not Demanding Trust.

Hello,
I think this is a bug

My Xcoin core wallet have 2 label with 2 address mnx and total have 5 mnx
with my address XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB , i registered an account on test.minexbank.com and i just test Active parkings daily with 3 mnx
so, 3mnx was frozen . and only have 2 mnx can to send ( Can make transactions )
But i try to send 3mnx to this address XFvLYVM4tHvASo17RNJ2HAjdk8VS1VtvAY from my Xcoin core wallet and still done
( 5 mnx total - 3 mnx (frozen by parkings daily ) = 2 mnx ( maximum i can make another transtions )
Why i still can send 3 mnx?

Sorry if my english is not good

The fact is that when you park coins, you declare your desire to freeze them in your account. You do not transfer coins to anyone and do not actually freeze coins. At any time you can use them. But when the time of the created parking will come to an end, the algorithm will monitor the balance of your wallet and if during the entire period of parking your balance is at least once lower than the amount of parking created, the system will reject such parking and will not pay interest. If you have several parking lots, the system will cancel them until the minimum balance on your wallet is more than the amount of parking lots created.

Yes, It's ok
So now plz send me some test coin to test minexbank
I just sent 3 mnx and now i dont have mnx to test
Here is my wallet : XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB
Thank you

Hello!

For order 45 test coins, please join to our telegram community minexbank https://t.me/minexbank
Here, you can ask about.

Site || Blog || Bounty
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

Hello!

The latest problems associated with desynchronization between Minexbank and Wallets, are caused by bug in Minexexplorer. We are working to eliminate this bug.

So this problem is not just for me? And if my coin will keep pending? Thanks in advance, sorry to ask a lot  Smiley
bet1102

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

At official version Minexbank, it's great if can send minexcoin to another minexcoin wallet

Thanks for the feedback. We remind that Minexbank is arranged in such a way that you do not need to enter / withdraw coins in Minexbank. Because the bank does not own your accounts and your coins. The algorithm simply monitors the status of your own wallet and makes sure that the parking conditions are met. This is a fundamental difference from deposits in traditional banks and Landing on some crypto-currency exchanges. As in traditional banks and on stock exchanges, when creating a deposit or Landing, you actually transfer your funds to a third party. In Minexbank all your funds are at your full disposal. That is why the slogan of the Minexbank "The First Trustless Bank". It means that Minexbank is The First Bank Is Not Demanding Trust.

Hello,
I think this is a bug

with my address XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB , i registered an account on test.minexbank.com and i just test Active parkings daily with 3 mnx
But i try to send 3mnx to this address XFvLYVM4tHvASo17RNJ2HAjdk8VS1VtvAY from my Xcoin core wallet and still done
( 5 mnx total - 3 mnx (frozen by parkings daily ) = 2 mnx ( maximum i can make another transtions )

The fact is that when you park coins, you declare your desire to freeze them in your account. You do not transfer coins to anyone and do not actually freeze coins. At any time you can use them. But when the time of the created parking will come to an end, the algorithm will monitor the balance of your wallet and if during the entire period of parking your balance is at least once lower than the amount of parking created, the system will reject such parking and will not pay interest. If you have several parking lots, the system will cancel them until the minimum balance on your wallet is more than the amount of parking lots created.

Yes, It's ok
Thank you

Hello!

For order 45 test coins, please join to our telegram community minexbank https://t.me/minexbank
Here, you can ask about.

I can not find @minexbank . I tried some times but still cant not find this community
Maybe different region or country
Please send me here : XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB
Thank you
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:00:12 PM

Hello,
I think this is a bug

Yes, It's ok
Thank you

Hello!

Here, you can ask about.

I can not find @minexbank . I tried some times but still cant not find this community
Thank you
You need to do parking 10 times

Site || Blog || Bounty
bet1102

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:10:49 PM

Hello,
I think this is a bug

Yes, It's ok
Thank you

Hello!

Here, you can ask about.

Thank you
You need to do parking 10 times

http://imgur.com/i6fujDq
Already over parked 10 times
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

My parking slots are "pending" although 30 of the daily parked amounts are expired. These test coins are now blocked in some kind of a loop for hours. The clock on weekly parked amounts works fine. Interest payouts are deliberately temporary suspended or something? Best of luck with testing!
me too my daily parking are now in "pending" there is a bug or tell us what happen?
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:00:19 PM

Hello,
when can I withdraw my minexcoin on bounty?
thanks

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:13:04 PM

Hello,
thanks
Hello.
It will be possible when we will be listed on exchange.
You can withdraw coins on your wallet, exchange or park.

Site || Blog || Bounty
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

my first two weekly parkings had finshed.  Cool
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

My 1 week parking finished today.
I had 24 parking and received 24 parking payouts.
Had no problem all payouts received in wallet.
Now I have 7 parking for 1 day to see how that goes.
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

Hello,
thanks
Hello.
It will be possible when we will be listed on exchange.
You can withdraw coins on your wallet, exchange or park.

But so now if i want to transfer coins from the bounty panel to my MNX wallet I can't? When can it be done there will be a button or form send MNX on the bounty panel? Do you know when MNX will be listed on some exchange?

Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:03:51 PM

I encountered some latency with minexbank:

Like you can see, I had more than 5 MNX in my account and no parked more than 0.5 MNX. The ~4.5 missing MNX were daily parked MNX, but for some times (Idk exactly, like 15 min or more), they did'nt appear in "Active parking" or in "Latests payouts".

Finally it appears now in "Latests payouts", but the time with no sign of this amount of MNX is strange.

Is this latency normal or there is a problem ?
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: