Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

I was checking you telegram channel and saw someone post a screenshot of their test bank account for minexbank.
They had 337 test coins.

So my question is this
Is that amount even possible to accumulate since you had it running for about 2-3 weeks now?
Even with the interest accumulated that seems like an impossible amount since you were only giving out 10 coins initially to test it out then another 45 coins after about a week of it's release.

The math does not match up in this case. Undecided
A lot of people have used a little bug on the system, they have mined coins on wallet and after that, they sent them to themselve address and on minexbank site, available balance growed up. I did it too.

Well will they be getting those coins reclaimed because this was the entire reason for them testing the minexbank of over this past three weeks trial period. Right?
Here is the screenshot of this user who said he had 337 mnx coins in his test bank account.
http://imgur.com/a/om4fS
Right, here you can see my stat at the moment.
I have more than 127 MNX: http://imgur.com/a/BtWf3
I don't know if interest from all coins are counted, but I'm trying.
You know that interest only for test. It won't become a real percentage. You will get percents from parking 50 test coins.
So from what you are saying,

The interest people are accumulating on these test coins are not included in the 1:1 exchange once the testing period is complete and done with on July 17?

If so, then all these people who have been saying they got 127mnx coins or 337mnx(into their xcoin wallets) to their test.minexbank.com bank accounts were laid astray in believing they were going to be getting 127mnx or 337mnx coins after all this testing is done?
They will be just getting 50mnx for the 50mnx test coin they were provided.
Am I correct in this?

Because this is not to clear from what you just said above.

I am also in doubt about this exchange, 1: 1 if at the end of the test I have 70MNX I will receive 70 minexcoin in the main network in my account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

The interest people are accumulating on these test coins are not included in the 1:1 exchange once the testing period is complete and done with on July 17?

If so, then all these people who have been saying they got 127mnx coins or 337mnx(into their xcoin wallets) to their test.minexbank.com bank accounts were laid astray in believing they were going to be getting 127mnx or 337mnx coins after all this testing is done?
Am I correct in this?

We warned you that Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.
The coins that were mining during the test period will not be count!

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:03:31 PM

That's still not what he just said
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:34:14 PM

We warned you that Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.

thanks for update this informations, so Xcoin it is a test only and test minexbank network.
and all parking participants can get reward from parking, okay dev confirmed
by the way, I like the look of design on minexbank website. Really cool on the color blend of technology.
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

Hi devs, I found a bug on windows wallet and minexbank site, in few words, I can send what value I want from wallet to minexbank and balance on site grow a lot, an exemple I have 78 coins on my wallet, and 54 coins on minexbank site, I can send 78 coins (payment to my self) and available balance on minexbank jump from 54 MNX to 132 MNX, it's not good..

Hello!

It isn't bug.
When you  are registering in minexbank, one main address is created, which you see in your account, as well as the balance of this address.
The application can have as many addresses as possible, that is, it will show you the overall balance of all addresses.

Have a good day!

This is a bug, and it's the same bug I've been trying to report with (so far) zero feedback from devs.   You send the coins you have in your wallet (on your client platform---windows, OS-X, linux)  to yourself and they show up in MinexBank... parked or not!!

[crickets getting louder]

yup, specifically back to the same minexbank address.. but it only works once and can at max double your parked coins

Curious thing: I dug 2x2 coins and waited a bit to see if they will sync with the bank balance. They didn't. So I sent them by "payment to myself" and they appeared on the balance. First two of them I sent 4 days ago - just a day after I managed to double my bank account balance by sending the full "available" amount  from the wallet - and second two 3 days ago (that means 3 "payments to myself" all together). Since I didn't send any amount to the bank from any other wallet apart from the test wallet, and balance in the bank is almost twice as big as the balance in the wallet (106.04327362 vs 56.06476088), my question is: how do these two sync, and should they be synced in the first place? If they are not supposed to be synced, will there be an option anywhere in the bank to "send coins to a wallet" of some sort? Thanks!

Hello!

Please, tell your adds, we will check.
Addres: XU5pD4gBaRagh3YB5NVKWiS3yNJ8eRsrg5 Thanks!
Hello.
You have:
Total received   159.60177164 MNX
Total balance   108.57953312 MNX
It means you sent 50 coins to another wallet address.
What is your problem please specify?
I don't know what "another wallet address" means? I have only 1 wallet and I signed in for the test.bank just once. Is this that:
https://ibb.co/cgwMua
Balance in the bank is 108.57953312, but balance in the wallet is:
https://ibb.co/iBSN0F
The question was why mined coins didn't appeared on the bank balance automatically, and instead I had to send them manually by "payment to myself"?
That just seems weird if the wallet and the bank are syncd. The next question is, if the balance in the bank is 108 and the balance in my only wallet is 58 - where is that other wallet that contains remaining 50 that is also syncd with the bank? Thanks
cmbrodbeck

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:03:23 AM

No. I don't think so. Lol
cmbrodbeck

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:37:20 AM

The most coins you can get during testing is 50.

You will only receive a gift on the percentage of those 50 parked coins.

So the most you can make is like a couple minexcoins total. As a gift for testing
Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:57:21 AM

Am I correct in this?

He said this like three times already... READ  Tongue
cmbrodbeck

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:59:10 AM

I'm just not sure where the disconnect happens
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

You do realize someone has created a clone ICO of yours and is cashing in on your name don't you? Embarrassed
With all the same timelines as yours such as the release of the coin to exchanges all the way to when the coin will be released.
They were hoping to just slide under the radar and get away with the 30btc they claim to have made so far running their ico sale for just a couple of days ending today.

READ IT ALL HERE!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002826.0
 Roll Eyes

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:13:04 AM

You do realize someone has created a clone ICO of yours and is cashing in on your name don't you? Embarrassed
With all the same timelines as yours such as the release of the coin to exchanges all the way to when the coin will be released.
They were hoping to just slide under the radar and get away with the 30btc they claim to have made so far running their ico sale for just a couple of days ending today.

READ IT ALL HERE!
 Roll Eyes
Why the name of the coin looks the same as minex? What may dev the same person wtf what date 2 august is sure to be in exchange? Is it true xcoin minexbank test results will be minex coins later

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
jfao09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:34:13 AM

anyone got the bounty?
when our bounty will give out?
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:57:34 AM

Hi Devs May we know what exchange Minexcoin will be listed? It will be better if it's listed in Bigger exchange so we can really see how effective the Algorithm of this coin works.

You cannot force big exchanges to list the coin, they decide it themselves (Bittrex and other big exchanges).
You are right.
To apply for the exchange, we need a coin and technical documentation.
Release of the coin will be August 17-18.

I thought the release of the coin is July 17-18 not August 17-18.
Sorry, i was mistaken. July 17-18.

Yes you are right, the release of coin will take place 17-18 July and this coin will exchange in less than three weeks in between the 1st and 2nd of August

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 07:15:08 AM

Am I correct in this?

I got 58 MNX, but will only receive 50 MNX. In addition to my investment and bounty. Cheers to all.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 07:20:39 AM

anyone got the bounty?
when our bounty will give out?

Hello!

The bounty compaign has already finished.
Bounty coins were counted and now you can see your balance in your Bounty account.
There are ratio bounty coins to MNX.
If you want to know, how much was accrued to you and for what, please write your ID.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

Am I correct in this?

Okay.
Finally! A clear and definite answer on this. Grin

No more then 50 mnx coins will be giving out after this test period is done.

You all hear that! Wink
Hello, the maximum that you can get is 50 test coins.

Site || Blog || Bounty
uxxa91

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

Hi, all. I haven't been checking anything since I've invested in Minex ICO and my coins are still on the minex dot com ico website. Can someone redirect my to the post, that explain how to withdraw them from there and where to send them? It's a really long thread, so I'd appreciate if someone saved me some time. Thanks in advance. Smiley
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

READ IT ALL HERE!
 Roll Eyes
Why the name of the coin looks the same as minex? What may dev the same person wtf what date 2 august is sure to be in exchange? Is it true xcoin minexbank test results will be minex coins later
Hello, we are planning to be listed on exchange 1-2 of August.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:33:18 AM

I was checking you telegram channel and saw someone post a screenshot of their test bank account for minexbank.
They had 337 test coins.

So my question is this
Is that amount even possible to accumulate since you had it running for about 2-3 weeks now?
Even with the interest accumulated that seems like an impossible amount since you were only giving out 10 coins initially to test it out then another 45 coins after about a week of it's release.

The math does not match up in this case. Undecided
A lot of people have used a little bug on the system, they have mined coins on wallet and after that, they sent them to themselve address and on minexbank site, available balance growed up. I did it too.

Well will they be getting those coins reclaimed because this was the entire reason for them testing the minexbank of over this past three weeks trial period. Right?
Here is the screenshot of this user who said he had 337 mnx coins in his test bank account.
http://imgur.com/a/om4fS
Right, here you can see my stat at the moment.
I have more than 127 MNX: http://imgur.com/a/BtWf3
I don't know if interest from all coins are counted, but I'm trying.
You know that interest only for test. It won't become a real percentage. You will get percents from parking 50 test coins.

Am I correct in this?

I am also in doubt about this exchange, 1: 1 if at the end of the test I have 70MNX I will receive 70 minexcoin in the main network in my account?
Hello, you will not get your mining coins and we will not convert these 50 test coins to real coins. We will convert only percentage from parking of test coins.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:39:12 AM

READ IT ALL HERE!
 Roll Eyes
Hello, we are planning to be listed on exchange 1-2 of August.
Is this a fixed date for this launch, or can it change?
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: