Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

They have already given some specific time for the release of wallets, Minexbank etc. Let them concentrate on developing the those instead of asking the same question again and again. I have a full confidence on them because they will release all the developments what they mentioned in Road Map.

Are you joking or something. Their all mile stone are missed? They promise and miss always on every front. They introduce new things (testing), new rewards (parking interest) new rules (mining coin are not to be counted) and new timelines (August 2) always. THEY ARE LATE BY 1 AND HALF MONTH WITH SUB STANDARD (CLONE) SOFTWARES.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

my sync stopped at block 996

the exact same problem 92.7 % 996 blocks to demolish does not help , the problem remains , I also hope that will establish hunting is mining to try
Hello!
It's not a problem. Just hide it and begin mining and when the first block will be mined your syncing will be finished automatically.

I tried to install on windows , but it seems stuck at block 1004 , and tried to use command in console , but I don't see any results , like getinfo etc...

Any help?
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

Finally there's win wallet. Thanks...

"Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining."
Can you provide a clear instruction? I want 150 billion coins and I put generate 150.....0? Maybe you put there a number of threads? What is this number for?

My wallet is stuck on syncing headers for block 993... For quite a bit of time now.

And for GOD SAKE PLEASE UPDATE OP (1st post in the thread) will latest news, wallet links, mining guide etc. I've asked that before. Please have some respect to MineX users.
Also you can answer to multiple people in 1 post as every other user or dev on this forms. I find it quite annoying to scroll separate posts-answers for each question.  

Actually it's stuck  stuck on syncing headers for block 993. There is some issue for sure. No progress for a long time, I also tried to delete the blockchain and resync, didn't help.

Having the same problem.
When trying to close it locks up and will not close.
Have to restart Windows.

Best just to wait uintil the develops wake the hell up before even trying to run their "project" wallet any further before it causes damage to your master boot record.

They are in Ukraine from what I have gathered from all their posts and the time they say they are offline and "going to bed now".
This is no excuse for a project that took a couple of $10's of thousands of dollars and have the gull to say, "Just wait for us to wake up to work out the problems!"

You have the money already so what the freaking hell do you care if the customers get anything on time or in working order.

i don't know how things work in the Ukraine but in North America,
The customer always gets what they pay for.
On time and everytime.
Especially for nearly a quarter of a million in ICO presale and all the other nonsense your have been putting out in delays of over 5 weeks now.

Hello.
This is a short list of what we did within 2 months.
1. Finished  ICO - we counted coins for investors to their acounts.
2. Participants in the bounty campaign - converted shares into MNX and counted to account bounty.
3. We launched a test version of the Minexbank and Xcore -  participants in the testing will receive the coins (percentage from parking).
4. Already made a release MNXcore (Linux and Windows versions) and you can mining MNX already.
5. On August 2nd we will be listed on exchanges.

We are working quite actively and are trying to solve your problems.
I think you agree with me that everyone has the right to rest.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:18:39 PM

i'm up to date 999 blocks
now that we have mnx wallet, why we can not transfer the coins from ICO in wallet? the coins from bounty?
who and how gave us the % of XCoin parked?
so many questions!
Hello!
You can transfer you coins from ICO to wallet or from Bounty to wallet after we will be listed on exchange August 2nd.  
If you take a part of testing of Minexbank and want to get percentage from parking, write to this telegram address https://t.me/minexsystemsbot
You need to write
1. Your Telegram (nickname with @)
2. MyMinexbank wallet’s address (your test address).
https://blog.minecoin.org/minexbank-and-minexcoin-is-nearing-its-completion-163b76b5d5a9
Minex Bot
Acceptance of applications for receipt of coins will be until July 28 inclusive!!!
Thank you for your participation.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

my sync stopped at block 996

Same here. There is no way to get relevant information about this.
Now stuck 995. This wallet has a problem!
I think the whole network is stuck on block 995.  Try looking at minexexplorer.com and the last block mined was 995.

Hello!

We are working that the synchronization will be quick and don't stop.
But it does't affect on the MNXCore and on and the process of mining as a whole.
You can click on the button "Hide" and continue further actions(mining coins or tranfer to another wallet)

Thank you for participation!

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:25:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:48:43 AM by mprep

hey dev. i really need help with this.

who was able to use the linux wallet?

Hello.
Try use this command ''make -i -j 4''

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:39:03 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 12:51:18 PM by MineCoin.org

Testing of Minexbank and Minexcoin have already been completed!

If you take a part of testing of Minexbank and want to get percentage from parking, write to this telegram address https://t.me/minexsystemsbot
You need to write:
1. Your Telegram (nickname)
2. MyMinexbank wallet’s address (your test address).
More info here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/minexbank-and-minexcoin-is-nearing-its-completion-163b76b5d5a9

After we verified participants of testing, each participant will receive message what steps need to be done next.

Acceptance of applications for receipt of coins will be until July 28 inclusive!!!

Thank you for participation!

Site || Blog || Bounty
Santinella

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:48:26 PM

"Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining."
Can you provide a clear instruction? I want 150 billion coins and I put generate 150.....0? Maybe you put there a number of threads? What is this number for?

My wallet is stuck on syncing headers for block 993... For quite a bit of time now.

And for GOD SAKE PLEASE UPDATE OP (1st post in the thread) will latest news, wallet links, mining guide etc. I've asked that before. Please have some respect to MineX users.
Also you can answer to multiple people in 1 post as every other user or dev on this forms. I find it quite annoying to scroll separate posts-answers for each question.  

Actually it's stuck  stuck on syncing headers for block 993. There is some issue for sure. No progress for a long time, I also tried to delete the blockchain and resync, didn't help.

Having the same problem.
Have to restart Windows.

Best just to wait uintil the develops wake the hell up before even trying to run their "project" wallet any further before it causes damage to your master boot record.

They are in Ukraine from what I have gathered from all their posts and the time they say they are offline and "going to bed now".
This is no excuse for a project that took a couple of $10's of thousands of dollars and have the gull to say, "Just wait for us to wake up to work out the problems!"

You have the money already so what the freaking hell do you care if the customers get anything on time or in working order.

On time and everytime.
Especially for nearly a quarter of a million in ICO presale and all the other nonsense your have been putting out in delays of over 5 weeks now.

Hello.
2. Participants in the bounty campaign - converted shares into MNX and counted to account bounty.
3. We launched a test version of the Minexbank and Xcore -  participants in the testing will receive the coins (percentage from parking).
4. Already made a release MNXcore (Linux and Windows versions) and you can mining MNX already.

last 2 month? but you did in the last years? from the first ICO?? you enjoied the raised money and developed nothing???
at THE END of 2nd ICO you must had final version of: wallet, minexbank and go to exchage!!! thats a real confident inspiring team!!
but no...you needed 3 f***ing weeks to count the ICO tokens for investors. you needed another 2 f***ing weeks to count bounty campaign tokens.
 Devs, what did you developed since the first ICO till second one?
you dont give straight answers. you just answer 100 times a day that 2nd August...bla bla.
same lies!
i really wait to see what you lie again on 2nd August!!
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

Having the same problem.
Have to restart Windows.

On time and everytime.

Hello.

last 2 month? but you did in the last years? from the first ICO?? you enjoied the raised money and developed nothing???
at THE END of 2nd ICO you must had final version of: wallet, minexbank and go to exchage!!! thats a real confident inspiring team!!
but no...you needed 3 f***ing weeks to count the ICO tokens for investors. you needed another 2 f***ing weeks to count bounty campaign tokens.
you dont give straight answers. you just answer 100 times a day that 2nd August...bla bla.
same lies!

Yeah, I really recommend not holding your breathe for August 2nd
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:57:31 PM

If you want to oppose them. First of all, at least, raise your voice, I mean increase your font size. Else they will not answer. Second, I am not brainwashed by them, I just accept that I am going to loose my investment by half at least. Read my previous posts in this thread for your kind information.

By the way, be prepare to be called as a TERRORIST.
Hello.
You don't need increase font size. We see your messages and try to respond to them.
Why do you think that you will lose your investment?

Site || Blog || Bounty
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

Nothing special in aug 2, only another message that told us be patient and hold another week.
You can see the project is not ready in any point.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:00:49 PM

You're wasting your time people.  There is nothing you can do and they're not going to agree with you
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Hello.

same lies!
First ICO finished in December.
We had 3 months to prepare for ICO, make software for the bounty campaign, expand the team, develop a marketing strategy.
In fact it is difficult to understand the process of development of the campaign without looking from the inside as it happens.
Maybe you do not believe us, but we really a lot of work to achieve such results.

Site || Blog || Bounty
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

What is the block time on Minex? on explorer it seems one hour,  is that right?

Thanks
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:54:30 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 02:08:41 PM by MineCoin.org

No one can create a pool with source on github.. Why? Please do it and create a gpu miner too, we need more power to find blocks and solo mining is not possible with this difficult.

Hello!
The complexity of the network is revised every 960 blocks. After 1920 block the complexity of network will changed and mining will be easier.

We will create a mining on GPU too but a little bit later because we are releasing of MinexBank and preparing to listing on exchange August 2nd.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

Hello, dear Minexcoin community.
MNXcore is ready to use.

1. Link for download and install wallet here (Linux) https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin -->README.md -->Linux binary file: http://minexcoin.com/bin/linux/minexcoin-qt
2. Windows version (64 bit). You can download the wallet by link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RgVwaRHPRyZGQycjlrRS1fY2s
You can download MNXcore on our official site too https://minexcoin.com/
3. Here is the link for GitHub with open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin

4. Now is available for mine only CPU mining.
5. Network difficulty is high. Because of this, mining will be slowly.
6. Pay attention!
Now we have 2 Minexexplorers.
- For the testing and verify test addresses: test.minexexplorer.com
- Explorer which will work as a regular basis: minexexplorer.com

How to mine coins:
Help -> Debug window -> Console.

generate <nblocks> <maxtries> - Start mining process.
generatetoaddress <nblocks> <address> <maxtries> - Start mining process to certain address.

Where:
<nblocks> - How many blocks need to be mined.
<maxtries> - Amount of tries to guess block (optional).
<address> - Address to receive mined coins.

Note:
Mining process may find block or disconnect from minexcoin daemon. If block is found, start mining process again to find next block.
If mining process was disconnected, don't start it again until block will be found.

Site || Blog || Bounty
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

No one can create a pool with source on github.. Why? Please do it and create a gpu miner too, we need more power to find blocks and solo mining is not possible with this difficult.

Hello!
The complexity of the network is revised every 960 blocks. After 1920 block the complexity of network will changed and mining will be easier.

We will create a mining on GPU too but a little bit later because we are releasing of MinexBank and preparing to listing on exchange August 2nd.

When it will be available for win 32 dev, I think a lot of people wait for it ?
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

MNXcore is ready to use.

1. Link for download and install wallet here (Linux) https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin -->README.md -->Linux binary file: http://minexcoin.com/bin/linux/minexcoin-qt
2. Windows version (64 bit). You can download the wallet by link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RgVwaRHPRyZGQycjlrRS1fY2s
3. Here is the link for GitHub with open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin

Four files are in the Windows zip. What are they for. What exe should I launch to start wallet?
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:53:09 PM

MNXcore is ready to use.

Four files are in the Windows zip. What are they for. What exe should I launch to start wallet?

I just downloaded it and run. I don't get any problem. I also notice about that.

Did the devs finalize the withdrawal in ICO account? When it will can withdraw our coins?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

MNXcore is ready to use.

I just downloaded it and run. I don't get any problem. I also notice about that.

Did the devs finalize the withdrawal in ICO account? When it will can withdraw our coins?

Hello!

You can move your ICO mnx after 1-2 of August, when we will be launched on exchange.
In your account you will see special tab for move your ICO coins to your wallet.
And then you can transfer your MNX to exchange.

Thank you for participating!
Tnx for participation!

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: