Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:41:43 AM

We warned you that Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.
The coins that were mining during the test period will not be count!

thanks for update this informations, so Xcoin it is a test only and test minexbank network.
and all parking participants can get reward from parking, okay dev confirmed
by the way, I like the look of design on minexbank website. Really cool on the color blend of technology.
Thank you!

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:43:10 AM

Hi, all. I haven't been checking anything since I've invested in Minex ICO and my coins are still on the minex dot com ico website. Can someone redirect my to the post, that explain how to withdraw them from there and where to send them? It's a really long thread, so I'd appreciate if someone saved me some time. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Hello, you can't do anything yet. We will be listed 1-2 of August on exchange and then you can parking or sell your MNX.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:55:25 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 09:45:33 AM by MineCoin.org

Hello.
You have:
Total received   159.60177164 MNX
Total balance   108.57953312 MNX
It means you sent 50 coins to another wallet address.
What is your problem please specify?

I don't know what "another wallet address" means? I have only 1 wallet and I signed in for the test.bank just once. Is this that:
https://ibb.co/cgwMua
Balance in the bank is 108.57953312, but balance in the wallet is:
https://ibb.co/iBSN0F
The question was why mined coins didn't appeared on the bank balance automatically, and instead I had to send them manually by "payment to myself"?
That just seems weird if the wallet and the bank are syncd. The next question is, if the balance in the bank is 108 and the balance in my only wallet is 58 - where is that other wallet that contains remaining 50 that is also syncd with the bank? Thanks

The coins from the wallet to Minexbank account transfer automatically. You just need to wait.
You don't need send them manually by "payment to myself''.
Today during the day we will solve this problem.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:08:13 AM

You do realize someone has created a clone ICO of yours and is cashing in on your name don't you? Embarrassed
With all the same timelines as yours such as the release of the coin to exchanges all the way to when the coin will be released.
They were hoping to just slide under the radar and get away with the 30btc they claim to have made so far running their ico sale for just a couple of days ending today.

READ IT ALL HERE!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002826.0
 Roll Eyes
Why the name of the coin looks the same as minex? What may dev the same person wtf what date 2 august is sure to be in exchange? Is it true xcoin minexbank test results will be minex coins later
Hello, we are planning to be listed on exchange 1-2 of August.
Is this a fixed date for this launch, or can it change?

Hello!

It is fixed dates.

Site || Blog || Bounty
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:22:58 AM

This project is getting big Smiley I'm really glad that I did a bit of retweeting and got some bonus coins. And the ICO amount was relatively low. I think this project is really underestimated and might bring +100% for investors really fast!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:31:29 AM

Will wait until August, then.

Right in the middle of the Bitcoin fork storm
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:39:57 AM

Will wait until August, then.

Right in the middle of the Bitcoin fork storm

oh yeah, you are right. i won't trade at the beginning of august. i will be interesting to see what will happen to the price of the coins. and i don't think that exchanges will  have time to add new coins.
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

There's no way I will trade this coins when it hit the exchanges. I'd rather park and wait for 3 months and come back to collect the profits. This coin has a bright future. Good Job devs and marketing team...

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

Hello, Minexcoin community!
We would like to inform you about the terms of our launch of Minexbank, Minexwallet, and Minexexplorer.

July 17-18 will be release of the coin.
On August 1-2 will be release of Minexbank, Minexwallet and Minexexplorer.
And we will be listed on exchange August 1, 2.

Testing of Minexbank will be over July 25.
So if you want to take part in the testing of Minexbank follow this link: https://blog.minecoin.org/release-of-minexcoin-and-minexbank-test-network-start-of-public-testing-e1ee562f2563.

Thank you for your participation!

Site || Blog || Bounty
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

Whatever happened in future is uncertain but now devs answered the questions at least. Hope is a big thing.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:55:08 PM

I don't know what "another wallet address" means? I have only 1 wallet and I signed in for the test.bank just once. Is this that:
The question was why mined coins didn't appeared on the bank balance automatically, and instead I had to send them manually by "payment to myself"?
That just seems weird if the wallet and the bank are syncd. The next question is, if the balance in the bank is 108 and the balance in my only wallet is 58 - where is that other wallet that contains remaining 50 that is also syncd with the bank? Thanks

We fixed this bug. Now you have 57.20039163 MNX

Site || Blog || Bounty
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

I was checking you telegram channel and saw someone post a screenshot of their test bank account for minexbank.
They had 337 test coins.

So my question is this
Is that amount even possible to accumulate since you had it running for about 2-3 weeks now?
Even with the interest accumulated that seems like an impossible amount since you were only giving out 10 coins initially to test it out then another 45 coins after about a week of it's release.

The math does not match up in this case. Undecided
A lot of people have used a little bug on the system, they have mined coins on wallet and after that, they sent them to themselve address and on minexbank site, available balance growed up. I did it too.

Well will they be getting those coins reclaimed because this was the entire reason for them testing the minexbank of over this past three weeks trial period. Right?
Here is the screenshot of this user who said he had 337 mnx coins in his test bank account.
http://imgur.com/a/om4fS
Right, here you can see my stat at the moment.
I have more than 127 MNX: http://imgur.com/a/BtWf3
I don't know if interest from all coins are counted, but I'm trying.
You know that interest only for test. It won't become a real percentage. You will get percents from parking 50 test coins.
So from what you are saying,

The interest people are accumulating on these test coins are not included in the 1:1 exchange once the testing period is complete and done with on July 17?

If so, then all these people who have been saying they got 127mnx coins or 337mnx(into their xcoin wallets) to their test.minexbank.com bank accounts were laid astray in believing they were going to be getting 127mnx or 337mnx coins after all this testing is done?
They will be just getting 50mnx for the 50mnx test coin they were provided.
Am I correct in this?

Because this is not to clear from what you just said above.

I am also in doubt about this exchange, 1: 1 if at the end of the test I have 70MNX I will receive 70 minexcoin in the main network in my account?
Hello, you will not get your mining coins and we will not convert these 50 test coins to real coins. We will convert only percentage from parking of test coins.

Now I understand .. Thank you admin. I will continue testing, I loved the user interface. Waiting for the launch of the main network Smiley
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 02:08:13 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 02:37:29 PM by MineCoin.org

I am also in doubt about this exchange, 1: 1 if at the end of the test I have 70MNX I will receive 70 minexcoin in the main network in my account?
Hello, you will not get your mining coins and we will not convert these 50 test coins to real coins. We will convert only percentage from parking of test coins.
Now I understand .. Thank you admin. I will continue testing, I loved the user interface. Waiting for the launch of the main network Smiley

You are welcome! We are glad that you with us)

Site || Blog || Bounty
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

Hallo dev can you make time adjustments at the login place now? Examples such as I logged on indonesia ip (GMT + 7) and do parking at 10 pm, but on the history parking recorded at 1 pm, to be honest it makes me a bit confused, thanks before  Grin
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:48:05 PM

Hi,

I'm just writing this to describe a bug in the wallet as currently released (operating on testnet).

Since the Windows Xcoin wallet has no idea about coins that have been "parked" in Minex, it is possible to use the coins in the wallet (some or all of which may have already been parked) to make a deposit to MinexBank.   The coins then show up in MinexBank and can all be parked (even if some of them may have already been parked).

[...description deleted...]

Thanks, hope you can help with this.

Rob

Hello, Rob!

1.When you registering in the Minexbank, you can tie one address to this account and you can see the balance only this address.
In the wallet, you can generate more number of addresses, that is, it will show you the overall balance of all addresses.

2.Here original instruction

How to participate in public testing?
Download the wallet. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1dlB9NaqPEEV2Jmd1hLdE5CZWM/view)
2. Register in MinexBank (https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b).
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXGwl-4AA8)
3. Join the official group of MinexBank in the Telegram, inform us about your desire to participate in the test and specify your Minexcoin address in a personal message. After that you will be credited 5 test coins.
4. Park these coins and get interest.
5. Those participants who will create more than 10 parking lots before June 27, 2017, will be credited another 45 test coins.
6. Please note that the interest rate for parking will change during the test. Monitor interest rate changes and park coins more profitably.
7. If you see that the rate has increased significantly compared to the parking that you have already created, you can cancel the existing parking lot and park coins with greater profit.

Well that reply was rather sad.  Ok, I have been in touch with the Support team on Telegram and they at least have my wallet address now, so hopefully this is being looked into.  

Here is a more detailed description complete with screenshots, so you can see this is real (also before I couldn't figure out how to include screenshots lol)

(1) The initial status of my MinexBank account (already contains more coins than my wallet due to repeated re-parkings!!)

(2) Park remaining unparked coins

(3) Windows wallet for comparison (note I have been adding coins by mining... potentially another problem, to be addressed later!!)

(4) Get address used to set up MyMinexBank to send coins to myself

(5) Send my entire balance to myself

(6) Transaction went through

(7) Bank to MinexBank... look Honey I made some money for free!

[Number 8] **Smiley removed** Park the "new" coins

(9) You get the picture...

Can someone from Minex look into this please?

thanks, Rob.

P.S.  Anyone can tell me why my images aren't inline??

coins just disappeared from my bank dashboard. now the amount inside my xcoin wallet and inside  http://test.minexbank.com/ are the same.
thats why i think they solved this error.

@dev: could you please confirm that you changed something? thank you.
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

Goodbye minexcoin, I see no seriousness for the perlisisan in the market, things like this is very easy to read
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:24:57 PM

We fixed this bug. Now you have 57.20039163 MNX
Always glad to help, hope you've found the cause for that unusual behavior. Good luck with testing!
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

Hi,

I'm just writing this to describe a bug in the wallet as currently released (operating on testnet).

Since the Windows Xcoin wallet has no idea about coins that have been "parked" in Minex, it is possible to use the coins in the wallet (some or all of which may have already been parked) to make a deposit to MinexBank.   The coins then show up in MinexBank and can all be parked (even if some of them may have already been parked).

[...description deleted...]

Thanks, hope you can help with this.

Rob

Hello, Rob!

1.When you registering in the Minexbank, you can tie one address to this account and you can see the balance only this address.
In the wallet, you can generate more number of addresses, that is, it will show you the overall balance of all addresses.

2.Here original instruction

How to participate in public testing?
Download the wallet. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1dlB9NaqPEEV2Jmd1hLdE5CZWM/view)
2. Register in MinexBank (https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b).
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXGwl-4AA8)
3. Join the official group of MinexBank in the Telegram, inform us about your desire to participate in the test and specify your Minexcoin address in a personal message. After that you will be credited 5 test coins.
4. Park these coins and get interest.
5. Those participants who will create more than 10 parking lots before June 27, 2017, will be credited another 45 test coins.
6. Please note that the interest rate for parking will change during the test. Monitor interest rate changes and park coins more profitably.
7. If you see that the rate has increased significantly compared to the parking that you have already created, you can cancel the existing parking lot and park coins with greater profit.

Well that reply was rather sad.  Ok, I have been in touch with the Support team on Telegram and they at least have my wallet address now, so hopefully this is being looked into.  

Here is a more detailed description complete with screenshots, so you can see this is real (also before I couldn't figure out how to include screenshots lol)

(1) The initial status of my MinexBank account (already contains more coins than my wallet due to repeated re-parkings!!)

(2) Park remaining unparked coins

(3) Windows wallet for comparison (note I have been adding coins by mining... potentially another problem, to be addressed later!!)

(4) Get address used to set up MyMinexBank to send coins to myself

(5) Send my entire balance to myself

(6) Transaction went through

(7) Bank to MinexBank... look Honey I made some money for free!

[Number 8] **Smiley removed** Park the "new" coins

(9) You get the picture...

Can someone from Minex look into this please?

thanks, Rob.

P.S.  Anyone can tell me why my images aren't inline??

coins just disappeared from my bank dashboard. now the amount inside my xcoin wallet and inside  http://test.minexbank.com/ are the same.
thats why i think they solved this error.

@dev: could you please confirm that you changed something? thank you.
Yep, the same thing happened to my minexbank account, so guess they finally realized what the bug was
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

Will we be able to transfer our tokens once it will be released on 17-18 July ? I don't understand how it will work when release is taking place before the completion of test net. I may didn't understand well this part of the announcement. If you put some light on this would be thankful.
liangpodol

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:38:50 PM

To date I have not participated in this net minexcoin test and have not had its wallet yet.
Will there be a wallet download? And would not it be a problem if you did not take the net test?
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: