Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:09:42 AM

in addition to the command line, you need something else to configure for mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

When will minex list on bittrex? i bought some coins on ico. i am waiting good news.
Hello!
We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex) August 2nd.
Follow our news.

Congratulation will see minex on exchange market soon..We will always follow your news for sure.
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

No one can create a pool with source on github.. Why? Please do it and create a gpu miner too, we need more power to find blocks and solo mining is not possible with this difficult.
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

All the wallet to sync, finally, put into mining , will see what happens from it , shows CPU usage 25-26 %  Cool
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:36:15 AM

i'm up to date 999 blocks
now that we have mnx wallet, why we can not transfer the coins from ICO in wallet? the coins from bounty?
who and how gave us the % of XCoin parked?
so many questions!

Wait for 2nd August.

you are brainwashed by them. why to wait till 2nd August? why the coin is not released a few days ago like they promised? why minexbank its not official released?
why to wait to be on exchange to transfer my coins from ICO? whats the point?
i have coins from ICO? i have!
I have the wallet? I have!
so why dont let us to transfer our coins? i want technical explication!
its nonsens!

Hello!

We have official news, which we quite often publish in our official channels and here in the thread.
The release of the MinexCoin was on Friday, 21th of July.
The MNXCore released on Linux and on Windows (64bit)
We previously said that the exchange will be available two or three weeks after the end of the test version. The test version ended on July 25th. We are planning to be listed on exchange already 2th of August.
If you have ICO coins you can move your bounty mnx after 1-2th of August, when we will be launched on exchange. In your account you will see special tab for move your bounty coins to your wallet. And then you can transfer your mnx to exchange.
All the work is done consistently and it is impossible to release everything at once in one day. You should understand this.
We have deadlines and we try to adhere our deadlines.

Don't worry, please.
Thank you for patience.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:52:47 AM

now that we have mnx wallet, why we can not transfer the coins from ICO in wallet? the coins from bounty?
so many questions!

Wait for 2nd August.

you are brainwashed by them. why to wait till 2nd August? why the coin is not released a few days ago like they promised? why minexbank its not official released?
its nonsens!

Hello!

We have official news, which we quite often publish in our official channels and here in the thread.
The release of the MinexCoin was on Friday, 21th of July.
The MNXCore released on Linux and on Windows (64bit)
We previously said that the exchange will be available two or three weeks after the end of the test version. The test version ended on July 25th. We are planning to be listed on exchange already 2th of August.
If you have ICO coins you can move your bounty mnx after 1-2th of August, when we will be launched on exchange. In your account you will see special tab for move your bounty coins to your wallet. And then you can transfer your mnx to exchange.
All the work is done consistently and it is impossible to release everything at once in one day. You should understand this.
We have deadlines and we try to adhere our deadlines.

Don't worry, please.
Thank you for patience.

I don't see a tab to move my bounty coins.  There isn't an option in my bounty menu to move coins to my wallet?  Are there any step by step instructions on how to do this?  Also the same thing with ICO investors side, there isn't a special tab to move bounty coins.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

Hello, Minexcoin community!
We are pleased to present you the Windows version (64 bit). You can download the wallet by link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RgVwaRHPRyZGQycjlrRS1fY2s (file - minex-qt)

And for 32 bit sir?

Maybe I should ask again, since dev doesn't bother to answer.
Are there plans for releasing a 32-bit Windows version of this wallet?

what is only for windows 64 bit?
how about participant using windows 32 bit?

Hello!

We are planning for releasing the 32-bit Windows version MNXCore.
We are working on this, but can't tell you exact dates.
Definitely, we will annnounce here and in our official chanell in telegram.
Please, join us:
https://t.me/minexcoin
https://t.me/minexbank

Thank you for participate!

Site || Blog || Bounty
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:52:48 AM

Hello, Minexcoin community!
We are pleased to present you the Windows version (64 bit). You can download the wallet by link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RgVwaRHPRyZGQycjlrRS1fY2s (file - minex-qt)

And for 32 bit sir?

Maybe I should ask again, since dev doesn't bother to answer.
Are there plans for releasing a 32-bit Windows version of this wallet?

what is only for windows 64 bit?
how about participant using windows 32 bit?

Hello!

We are planning for releasing the 32-bit Windows version MNXCore.
We are working on this, but can't tell you exact dates.
Definitely, we will annnounce here and in our official chanell in telegram.
Please, join us:
https://t.me/minexcoin
https://t.me/minexbank

Thank you for participate!
This is i am waiting
Because my pc can only install windows 32 bit,
Thanks again for the dev response and all team minexcoin good luck always

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

just downloaded the windows wallet 64bit version. Now waiting for the site integration to be able to transfer coins to wallet.  Wink Good luck
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

Hello dev i need ask something important , please reply.

My hard drive yesterday hit by bad sectors Sad , and my wallet test is there, I forgot to backup it. And I yesterday got about 9 coins from the parking provided by irina for 50 coins(45+5xcoin for test) . Will my coin where i got from the parking(9coin) will gone? but i know the minexbank address and password, Sorry for my bad english , thank you before  Smiley

God bless you
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:19:45 AM

Finally there's win wallet. Thanks...

"Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining."
Can you provide a clear instruction? I want 150 billion coins and I put generate 150.....0? Maybe you put there a number of threads? What is this number for?

My wallet is stuck on syncing headers for block 993... For quite a bit of time now.

And for GOD SAKE PLEASE UPDATE OP (1st post in the thread) will latest news, wallet links, mining guide etc. I've asked that before. Please have some respect to MineX users.
Also you can answer to multiple people in 1 post as every other user or dev on this forms. I find it quite annoying to scroll separate posts-answers for each question.  

Actually it's stuck  stuck on syncing headers for block 993. There is some issue for sure. No progress for a long time, I also tried to delete the blockchain and resync, didn't help.

Having the same problem.
When trying to close it locks up and will not close.
Have to restart Windows.

Best just to wait uintil the develops wake the hell up before even trying to run their "project" wallet any further before it causes damage to your master boot record.

They are in Ukraine from what I have gathered from all their posts and the time they say they are offline and "going to bed now".
This is no excuse for a project that took a couple of $10's of thousands of dollars and have the gull to say, "Just wait for us to wake up to work out the problems!"

You have the money already so what the freaking hell do you care if the customers get anything on time or in working order.

i don't know how things work in the Ukraine but in North America,
The customer always gets what they pay for.
On time and everytime.
Especially for nearly a quarter of a million in ICO presale and all the other nonsense your have been putting out in delays of over 5 weeks now.

I agree.  This project I find myself in makes me love America again.  It has rekindled my patriotism which is good.
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

so many questions!

Wait for 2nd August.

its nonsens!

If you want to oppose them. First of all, at least, raise your voice, I mean increase your font size. Else they will not answer. Second, I am not brainwashed by them, I just accept that I am going to loose my investment by half at least. Read my previous posts in this thread for your kind information.

By the way, be prepare to be called as a TERRORIST.

its not necessary to raise the voice. its disrespect. im not terrorist, im investor, so i have rights to make questions. this guys make us fool. they delay the project. they are behind the initial promises, program.
im also investor in FunFair with 14x $ that i had invested here. those devs are 24/24 online to answer the question. they are ahead of the RoadMap. thats a team who cares about the project.
MNX devs are going to sleep and just "release" delays.
i hope to be a good project, but team is not professional

I am not talking about you. I am talking about me. Here read this.

I have come across the worst developers ever in my life in this venture. They must be dumb to understand simple english or too clever to misguide their backers. Since June 22, we are waiting for a so-called launch of REAL MNX Core wallet. They can't answer problematic question. Their stooges disguise as posters asked irrelevant questions and blabber here and Devs obliged them with superficial answers and thank you posts.

Hello!

Your point of view is quite subjective and I will explain why.
It will be quite difficult for you to denounce the development process without knowing it's inner essence and not seeing the process from within.
Really know how the development process can be known only team and developers, who every day put exceptional effort and spend time to improve the product, to make it better still.
Very difficult object to aforecited, aren't you?
How can you denounce the development process and denounce developers without being a part of the team?
All that we develop, and we're talking about MNXCore for Windows, Mac, and Linux go consistently and structured.
Each product goes through many stages, from the origin of the idea to the stage of testing before release, and it takes time, if you had experience in the development, you would know it...
Thank you for your attention to the project!

I am a developer and knows exactly what I am talking about.

Sorry to say... but your answer is all b*******t.
Further, it doesn't answer any of my questions in this thread

@snipsnoop: Is this size OK  Wink
Developer of what? FUD? Cheesy

Did you even invest anything into this coin during their ICO sale?
I hardly doubt it if even 1btc so you do not get to throw your "I am developer and so I DEMAND ANSWERS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" type bullying hence being BULLSHIT!

Just shutup and do not make this into a fudfest okay?

If you even took the effort (like a true developer would have taken the time to their own due diligence) and investigate into what they are talking about and not just ask for the answers to be thrown before their feet like they are fucking god. Then you would find the answers you so seek on their other streams of informative ques in which they have leave us so to be able to install and look at their source code ourselves for the distro they have released.

I am not going to go that route and do what you are DEMANDING you want.
That is a TERRORIST tactic.
And I do not abide by terrorist actions.
Never have and never will.

You got to learn to associate yourself to society so to get along with people(programmers are people too Tongue ) and just quit acting like a spoiled person. As if you are the one and only person who has anything to lose in waiting for another week or two for them to get it working correctly.
Get a job if you have put anything worth crying over into this project. Or just STFU already. Lips sealed

The above is the reply from one of their stooges (or imposters) when I forced them for a relevant reply.
CvRChameleon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:28:31 AM

in addition to the command line, you need something else to configure for mining?

Also, just need confirmation on this, is something else required?  Difficulty seems very high..

Minexcoin — A new era of payments  || ICO || DISCUSSION
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

The devs make us wait for an unfinished product (i.e. minex core wallet). It is just a clone of bitcoin core client v0.14.1. Their version should be start from 0.1 or something but surprisingly, they got here straight v0.14.1. They even forget to remove the BTC and bitcoin references at several places. They just change color of icons, text reference to MNX or minex from BTC or Bitcoin at some places.

They may have change the mining algorithm but I cannot even sure about this. Because after given "generate" command in debug window, client just not respond to any command. You cannot even stop it. They also change port from 8333 to 8335 but forget to change the testnet port from 18333 to 18335.

What a qualitative and bug-free product! (/sarcasm)
om9

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:51:48 AM

we can withdraw our MNX to wallet after 08-02
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:52:31 AM

They have already given some specific time for the release of wallets, Minexbank etc. Let them concentrate on developing the those instead of asking the same question again and again. I have a full confidence on them because they will release all the developments what they mentioned in Road Map.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:04:43 PM

where is it traded
Hello!
You can begin to trade coins after we will be listed on exchange and MinexBank will be released August 2nd.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

my sync stopped at block 996

the exact same problem 92.7 % 996 blocks to demolish does not help , the problem remains , I also hope that will establish hunting is mining to try
Hello!
It's not a problem. Just hide it and begin mining and when the first block will be mined your syncing will be finished automatically.

Site || Blog || Bounty
CvRChameleon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:13:01 PM

They have already given some specific time for the release of wallets, Minexbank etc. Let them concentrate on developing the those instead of asking the same question again and again. I have a full confidence on them because they will release all the developments what they mentioned in Road Map.

People ask again and again because there is no central place where we can find information.

Some people use Telegram, others not, some check here, the blog etc.

Problem is, information is NOT PROVIDED TO ALL OF THESE PLACES.  I have asked this, like others (including someone else earlier today).  Put simply, if the home page of this reflects the latest things, people won't repeat things.

So, for repeat's sake:
Is there anything else that needs to be done when trying to mine from the Windows wallet (configurations), or just 'generate' command.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments  || ICO || DISCUSSION
samuraijin

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Launch soon in the near future and still waiting to minex go to trading site and go to moon Smiley
I'm sure everyone waiting is ready to go

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: