Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

I have come across the worst developers ever in my life in this venture. They must be dumb to understand simple english or too clever to misguide their backers. Since June 22, we are waiting for a so-called launch of REAL MNX Core wallet. They can't answer problematic question. Their stooges disguise as posters asked irrelevant questions and blabber here and Devs obliged them with superficial answers and thank you posts.

Hello!

Your point of view is quite subjective and I will explain why.
It will be quite difficult for you to denounce the development process without knowing it's inner essence and not seeing the process from within.
Really know how the development process can be known only team and developers, who every day put exceptional effort and spend time to improve the product, to make it better still.
Very difficult object to aforecited, aren't you?
How can you denounce the development process and denounce developers without being a part of the team?
All that we develop, and we're talking about MNXCore for Windows, Mac, and Linux go consistently and structured.
Each product goes through many stages, from the origin of the idea to the stage of testing before release, and it takes time, if you had experience in the development, you would know it...
Thank you for your attention to the project!

Because you don't tell us the process... you just make dates.  then miss them.  then act we're rude for asking why something we put money into isn't meeting dates.

It's bad business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:02:35 PM

I have come across the worst developers ever in my life in this venture. They must be dumb to understand simple english or too clever to misguide their backers. Since June 22, we are waiting for a so-called launch of REAL MNX Core wallet. They can't answer problematic question. Their stooges disguise as posters asked irrelevant questions and blabber here and Devs obliged them with superficial answers and thank you posts.

Hello!

It will be quite difficult for you to denounce the development process without knowing it's inner essence and not seeing the process from within.
Really know how the development process can be known only team and developers, who every day put exceptional effort and spend time to improve the product, to make it better still.
How can you denounce the development process and denounce developers without being a part of the team?
All that we develop, and we're talking about MNXCore for Windows, Mac, and Linux go consistently and structured.
Each product goes through many stages, from the origin of the idea to the stage of testing before release, and it takes time, if you had experience in the development, you would know it...

I am a developer and knows exactly what I am talking about.

Sorry to say... but your answer is all b*******t.
Further, it doesn't answer any of my questions in this thread

@snipsnoop: Is this size OK  Wink
cmbrodbeck

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:07:15 PM

They only take positive comments.  they're deleting anything negative on the slack channel now too
bet1102

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

Everyone keep calm.
Developers are trying to complete
Instead of criticizing, calm down and wait

We look forward to the success of this project
sonulrk

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:25:25 PM

They only take positive comments.  they're deleting anything negative on the slack channel now too

I fear, they are ones who dump their MNX at the height of Bitcoin price after 1st August which is only happens if BIP91 activates successfully on 31st July. They are just waiting and making fool of us. Undecided
sonulrk

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:27:48 PM

Everyone keep calm.
Developers are trying to complete
Instead of criticizing, calm down and wait

We look forward to the success of this project

So, you are there and supervise them 24/7. Then please, tell, how many are there and what they ate in breakfast and lunch.  Roll Eyes
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

Hello!

Developer of what? FUD? Cheesy

Did you even invest anything into this coin during their ICO sale?
I hardly doubt it if even 1btc so you do not get to throw your "I am developer and so I DEMAND ANSWERS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" type bullying hence being BULLSHIT!

Just shutup and do not make this into a fudfest okay?

If you even took the effort (like a true developer would have taken the time to their own due diligence) and investigate into what they are talking about and not just ask for the answers to be thrown before their feet like they are fucking god. Then you would find the answers you so seek on their other streams of informative ques in which they have leave us so to be able to install and look at their source code ourselves for the distro they have released.

I am not going to go that route and do what you are DEMANDING you want.
That is a TERRORIST tactic.
And I do not abide by terrorist actions.
Never have and never will.

You got to learn to associate yourself to society so to get along with people(programmers are people too Tongue ) and just quit acting like a spoiled person. As if you are the one and only person who has anything to lose in waiting for another week or two for them to get it working correctly.
Get a job if you have put anything worth crying over into this project. Or just STFU already. Lips sealed

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

Hello, dear Minexcoin community. We are glad to inform you that MNXcore is ready to use.

1. Link for download and install wallet here https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin -->README.md -->Linux binary file: http://minexcoin.com/bin/linux/minexcoin-qt
Now the wallet works only on Linux. Soon will be release for Windows, and after this for Mac.
2. Here is the link for GitHub with open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
3. Now is available for mine only CPU mining.
4. Network difficulty is high. Because of this, mining will be slowly.
5. How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:14:53 PM

Hello, dear Minexcoin community. We are glad to inform you that MNXcore is ready to use.

1. Link for download and install wallet here https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin -->README.md -->Linux binary file: http://minexcoin.com/bin/linux/minexcoin-qt
Now the wallet works only on Linux. Soon will be release for Windows, and after this for Mac.
2. Here is the link for GitHub with open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
5. How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.

I will wait for a Windows wallet.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

Is it a joke or something? Only linux version really?

Is there a mining guide? Is there a miner? I thought the hashing algo will be new, is it just ETH equihash?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

is there a pool? where is the blockexplorer? i would like to see who is mining.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

There is no fair launch for miners. No source code, no win\mac wallets. No mining guide, nothing. I know how to use Linux, but I have Windows right now. I'm not going to set up a VM just to test the wallet.

Please update OP with the wallet link and other important information. Also any serious project needs a block explorer!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:53:24 PM

5. How to mine coins:

You had said that the mining algo would be Mars, a novel algo for which there is no miner. Why suddenly change it to Equihash?!

cmbrodbeck

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

the only choice we have at this point is to wait... even if it takes all year
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

Can we have an idea of the next OS version of the wallet ? If u cant give us date, just give the order of futures updates to be able to have an idea about when the things we are waiting will be released.
Hello Irlasos, windows will be released after one week, probably, a little bit later. Programmers do compilation of the coin. Of course, we will announce about launching and we'll give an instruction for downloading.

Thanks for the notification, waiting the next step.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
J@soN

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

MinexCoin specifications

MNX is a derivative of bitcoin source code. Certain changes were introduced to make payments faster and the entire system more stable.

Total amount: 19 000 000 MNX
Block rewards: 2.5 MNX
Hashing algorithm: Mars
Block size: 2 MB
Block time: 2 min 45 sec

ok what happen to mars algo now? just a dream i guess Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
sonulrk

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

Hello!

Developer of what? FUD? Cheesy

Did you even invest anything into this coin during their ICO sale?
I hardly doubt it if even 1btc so you do not get to throw your "I am developer and so I DEMAND ANSWERS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" type bullying hence being BULLSHIT!

Just shutup and do not make this into a fudfest okay?

If you even took the effort (like a true developer would have taken the time to their own due diligence) and investigate into what they are talking about and not just ask for the answers to be thrown before their feet like they are fucking god. Then you would find the answers you so seek on their other streams of informative ques in which they have leave us so to be able to install and look at their source code ourselves for the distro they have released.

I am not going to go that route and do what you are DEMANDING you want.
That is a TERRORIST tactic.
And I do not abide by terrorist actions.
Never have and never will.

You got to learn to associate yourself to society so to get along with people(programmers are people too Tongue ) and just quit acting like a spoiled person. As if you are the one and only person who has anything to lose in waiting for another week or two for them to get it working correctly.
Get a job if you have put anything worth crying over into this project. Or just STFU already. Lips sealed

This is called blabbering. Still, there are no answer. Lips sealed
sonulrk

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:17:46 PM

5. How to mine coins:

Thanks for your long awaited reply and for the source code.

What about windows and macos?
sonulrk

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

They've no advantage, it's just a wallet, no miner for no one. The coin will be minable tomorrow, with the relase of windows wallet, miner and pool, as the dev said.
For the ico and the bounty we have to wait till 2nd of august, when will be listed on exchange...
You should join the telegram group, the dev write there every day

Now answer this. Linux version is released with mining instruction. What about Windows and MacOS users? This is what I am talking about dev. They just make fool of us with (im)poster like these. Who spread wrong information and no one from dev clarify about.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

I am sorry maybe this was already published somewhere, but is there any info on how the ICO went?
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: