Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

But what if those ones with ICO coins want to move to their newly downloaded mnxcore wallets?
Will they be able to do that or just to the wallets on the exchange? Undecided
If so then that would suck because I would not want to move coins to any exchange right now with all the b.s that is going on right now with them all now until then.

I would want the choice in where I can move my own coins too. Embarrassed

Hello!

You can withdraw your MNX coins to your MNXCore next week.
So, you can withdraw your coin to your MNXCore earlier than we will be launched on exchange.

Thank you for participation!

You can withdraw next week? Why is the coin listed on Cryptopia so early then? There are no orders. Also, when will a Mac wallet be available.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:56:55 AM

where do you see the price at x10? Huh at the moment can see  the only buy order at 1000 sat each , wich is much less than ico price above 200K sat,  i am sure minex could go up with price soon!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:09:32 AM

Minex now already listed in cryptopia exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MINEX_BTC let see price will be 10X congrats

It seems that this is not the Minexcoin we are talking here. Its a different coin. Throw in Minexcoin has a ticker of MNX and the logo is obviously different. But anyways, we should wait for the feedback of the admin about this.
Niobium

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:55:18 AM

Exactly, it's a coin that copied the Minexcoin project name in reality. She's so bad she didn't even create her own coin and yes used the wave's token. See: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/59Yy7EgS27Bjure3r77NeamJrUmKR99pVFUgVxP7DYF8
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002826.0
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:06:05 AM

Already Nothing, we are all close to distribution and see the price on Bittrex exchange, at least wait four days ahead not so long, hopefully there will be no time delay in this distribution ....
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

Exactly, it's a coin that copied the Minexcoin project name in reality. She's so bad she didn't even create her own coin and yes used the wave's token. See: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/59Yy7EgS27Bjure3r77NeamJrUmKR99pVFUgVxP7DYF8
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002826.0

Most of the projects on Waves platform are carbon copy of other project, Waves platform have made it possible to create a token in a matter of minutes, just be careful when trading on the WavesDex and not to loss your BTC for a fake tokens

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
basket ball

Activity: 970

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:28:46 AM

When it is 2nd of August, I believe lot of bounty dump this coin, because the price for this minexcoin is high. After a month I think this coin will get double price from the ICO price.
Not dependent on bounty hunter, the coin's supporters are also decisive, if many support this coin, then the price will not drop, even the price of this coin may rise

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:37:10 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 05:58:55 AM by rafzalan

When it is 2nd of August, I believe lot of bounty dump this coin, because the price for this minexcoin is high. After a month I think this coin will get double price from the ICO price.
Not dependent on bounty hunter, the coin's supporters are also decisive, if many support this coin, then the price will not drop, even the price of this coin may rise
Yes, IMO using only IR value from MNXBank to control volatility may results in a super high IR, or fails.
some where in WP I have read that MNXBank will use exchanges to control price in +-5%, I think this must be consider from the first day of trading.
Also MNX, must address a high priority issue: How could investor profit by only not trading investments? OK this is true for banks BUT banks basically make money by lending money at rates higher than the cost of the money they lend.
But no-one will borrower a coin with only one usage: park it with lower rate!
so for this type of coin it is mandatory to be on markets very soon.
I think CEO must change the road map from developing a new app like MNX_Exchange, or something like this, that could take many time and effort, to speeding up negotiations with all possible markets to accept MNX (as a low volatile asset) as soon as possible.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

Yes, IMO using only IR value from MNXBank to control volatility may results in a super high IR, or fails.
some where in WP I have read that MNXBank will use exchanges to control price in +-5%, I think this must be consider from the first day of trading.
Also MNX, must address a high priority issue: How could investor profit by only not trading investments? OK this is true for banks BUT banks basically make money by lending money at rates higher than the cost of the money they lend.

Currently minexbank take cut from every block reward. For every block there is a reward of 2.5 MNX from which 2.0 MNX are credited to miner and 0.5 MNX (20%) credited to minexbank. I think from there parking interest is going to be paid. In future this 20% will also increase upto 70% as mentioned in the whitepaper.
rafzalan

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

Currently minexbank take cut from every block reward. For every block there is a reward of 2.5 MNX from which 2.0 MNX are credited to miner and 0.5 MNX (20%) credited to minexbank. I think from there parking interest is going to be paid. In future this 20% will also increase upto 70% as mentioned in the whitepaper.
not enough, Bank must pay from own assets, from beginning.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MINEX_BTC
Sell Orders are still empty due the withdrawal process are will be able in the next week, but nice i think, At least already have one exchange, which we can trade there for beginning, but i do not see minex on coinmarketcap, I think Dev need to contact them for listing
rafzalan

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:12:51 AM

Sell Orders are still empty due the withdrawal process are will be able in the next week, but nice i think, At least already have one exchange, which we can trade there for beginning, but i do not see minex on coinmarketcap, I think Dev need to contact them for listing
it is another coin, they have started by 30BTC ico after minex-bank, very small team, on wave. 

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:14:54 AM

I think that a different coin , not a minex
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

it is another coin, they have started by 30BTC ico after minex-bank, very small team, on wave. 
We just wait for clarification from dev,
Is it true this minexcoin or another. If i like minexcoin is using MNX ticker instead of minex, if wrong please in correction

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

How long does it take to sync the wallet starting from zero what is the current size of the full MNX blockchain?
It's too small at the moment, about 18 Mb. I think you can sync your wallet in few minutes, 3 minutes are more than enough.
A lot of people are trying to mine this coin, but few people are being able.
How to try mining minexcoin? Is there any setting to start mining step with win wallet
Hello
Here you can find a detail information about how to mine:
https://blog.minecoin.org/mnxcore-is-ready-to-use-4f1b15cf7baf

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:10:22 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:30:17 AM by MineCoin.org

Hello!

Yes, you are right.
This is someone else's advertising proposal.
We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex)
After that we are planning to be listed on coinmarketcup too.

Site || Blog || Bounty
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

We just wait for clarification from dev,
Is it true this minexcoin or another. If i like minexcoin is using MNX ticker instead of minex, if wrong please in correction
Yeah I think so, as i aware that have a different logo tho, Well as you said i think will be better to waiting on Dev for clarification, that would be good to know and i can say in cryptopia is not Minexcoin.

Hello!

Yes, you are sure.
This is someone else's advertising proposal.
We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex)
After that we are planning to be listed on coinmarketcup too.

Thanks Dev, at least we are know that is diffrent
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

Hi Dev,

Can we have an example of how to mine coins as cannot get it to work, please give a detailed example of what to type into the console
Hello!
Here is described detailed instruction what you need to write step by step:
https://blog.minecoin.org/mnxcore-is-ready-to-use-4f1b15cf7baf

Site || Blog || Bounty
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:17:50 AM

Good news because cryptopia has received Minexcoin, and better since everyone wants to buy Minexcoin and sell columns is blank (no one want to sell), it's a good sign that this coin will be awesome. Great job dev.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

Hi,dev. when bounty would be enabled for withdraw? Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: