Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:34:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
Vingge

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

i am out. i sold all my ICO coins.

why?
1. because my fear of losing profit is smaller than my fear of losing money.

2. i have to admit that i think this could develop into a pyramid scheme.
if you park the coins you always need a buyer. without new buyers parking is worthless.

don't call me a fudder.
tell my what this coin solves apart from the parking.

you said you are out and sold all your token. then why you are still here?
just leave and don't say anything bad about the project. Let them take the risk

i am still here because i think i have to tell other users what could happen. i want to help people that they don't get burned with this coin.
have you checked the trading volume? what do you think will happen if there is an other exchange? and what do you think will happen if the parking rate is lowered? and finally: what do you think will happen if anybody will buy the coins people want to sell after they parked?
lol with your logic , what would happen if nobody wants to buy bitcoin after it is mined? I guess you are just a fudder. So before you sold, I noticed your posts asking people to buy more. Now after you said you sold and you start posting negatives comments. LOL You just want to make the price drop so that you can buy more and then you can post more positive post then sell after it is higher than your buy price. Rinse and repeat. I  understand your game.

yes i wrote that people should be. because i needed someone to buy me coins.
but i won't buy again.

and nobody answered my question:
tell my what this coin solves apart from the parking?

Dude...look at answers you get and made your own conclusion Wink I think its obv.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:03:00 AM

why?

if you park the coins you always need a buyer. without new buyers parking is worthless.

don't call me a fudder.

i am still here because i think i have to tell other users what could happen. i want to help people that they don't get burned with this coin.
have you checked the trading volume? what do you think will happen if there is an other exchange? and what do you think will happen if the parking rate is lowered? and finally: what do you think will happen if anybody will buy the coins people want to sell after they parked?
lol with your logic , what would happen if nobody wants to buy bitcoin after it is mined? I guess you are just a fudder. So before you sold, I noticed your posts asking people to buy more. Now after you said you sold and you start posting negatives comments. LOL You just want to make the price drop so that you can buy more and then you can post more positive post then sell after it is higher than your buy price. Rinse and repeat. I  understand your game.

but i won't buy again.

Well they have Minexbank - which acts like a central bank ( regulating the Minexcoin)
MinexExchange - is a decentralized online exchange enabling users to freely exchange share tokens, currencies and other digital assets created on MinexPlatform.
MinexMarket -  a platform for selling and buying any goods and services for MNX
Minexplatform -  was developed with emphasis on the investor needs. We may help online businesses and startups attract a broad spectrum of investors without major expenses and involvement of third parties.

With emphasis that Minexcoin is aiming to be a $1Trillion market cap in the future.

For more info, you can read the Minexcoin Whitepaper.
https://minexcoin.com/
richdadphat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:08:44 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

but i won't buy again.

Dude...look at answers you get and made your own conclusion Wink I think its obv.

Maybe he regret  on sell all token with cheap price
jenlex13

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:12:18 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

but i won't buy again.

Maybe he regret  on sell all token with cheap price

he wants to buy back but he can't because the price is increasing..
that's why hes talking shit and scaring holders to sell .. and hes doing a terrible job with it .

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

lol with your logic , what would happen if nobody wants to buy bitcoin after it is mined? I guess you are just a fudder. So before you sold, I noticed your posts asking people to buy more. Now after you said you sold and you start posting negatives comments. LOL You just want to make the price drop so that you can buy more and then you can post more positive post then sell after it is higher than your buy price. Rinse and repeat. I  understand your game.

but i won't buy again.

so , you sell , but you still here spiting  on MNX ?? why ?
Kirilgeorgiev

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:15:25 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

but i won't buy again.

Well they have Minexbank - which acts like a central bank ( regulating the Minexcoin)
MinexExchange - is a decentralized online exchange enabling users to freely exchange share tokens, currencies and other digital assets created on MinexPlatform.
Minexplatform -  was developed with emphasis on the investor needs. We may help online businesses and startups attract a broad spectrum of investors without major expenses and involvement of third parties.

With emphasis that Minexcoin is aiming to be a $1Trillion market cap in the future.

Your concerns apply to every single asset including gold stocks currency etc. If there are only sellers it crashes.
Now with Minexcoin you have a bank which can limit the damage in the same way as conventional banks do regardless the parking. The parking is not a scam because  the bank is funded by the miners It is not a ponzi like bitconnect:).
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

haha, Coins with a lot of FUD grow reliably.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

The minexbank concept keeps the price of this coin grow up, and these coin holders prefer to park their coins, and few people want to sell their coins, 0.01will be reached soon
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

Unbelievable price.
MNX is traveling the universe toward the moon.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:59:09 AM

Where is the signup option.. i have searched the whole site and can't find the signup option.. r u hiding it somewhere and why have you made your site so abnormal and uneasy for use.. why isn't your site user friendly.. if there is an option for signup let me know so that i can grab my share....
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

Where is the signup option.. i have searched the whole site and can't find the signup option.. r u hiding it somewhere and why have you made your site so abnormal and uneasy for use.. why isn't your site user friendly.. if there is an option for signup let me know so that i can grab my share....
Did you mean signature in Minex bank? It is in FAQ   here is video how to do that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXGwl-4AA8
jenlex13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:02:49 AM

what do you mean signup? bounty program is long over.

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:09:30 AM

The FUD will cry now because of the coin price, they blame the project because the product is take more time than the actual date in the road map. But now the project done perfectly and fudders can only watch hahaha
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

but i won't buy again.

@elegant_joylin:
thank you for answering me question.

@all the newly created accounts: let me tell you this and afterwards i won't disturb you.
post with your first accounts please.
and the ones with the biggest fear of missing profit will be the ones that got nothing after a bubble burst.
or don't you buy this coin to make profit?
jenlex13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

but i won't buy again.

@elegant_joylin:

@all the newly created accounts: let me tell you this and afterwards i won't disturb you.
and the ones with the biggest fear of missing profit will be the ones that got nothing after a bubble burst.

I will ask you.. what is really your goal here? why are you talking shits about minexcoin? do you want us to make the same step you made and sell our coins so we can't lose money just like you said?
Wow you are a really good person  Shocked.. hahahah

mpgalloo

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:39:48 AM

a moeda com mais garantias de alto dos ultimos meses, esta ai a chance de alguns se darem bem, mas haja com calma moedas digitais sao osciladoras de valor facilmente
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:46:03 AM

a moeda com mais garantias de alto dos ultimos meses, esta ai a chance de alguns se darem bem, mas haja com calma moedas digitais sao osciladoras de valor facilmente
English please.
richdadphat

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:07:07 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

but i won't buy again.

@elegant_joylin:

I will ask you.. what is really your goal here? why are you talking shits about minexcoin? do you want us to make the same step you made and sell our coins so we can't lose money just like you said?
Wow you are a really good person  Shocked.. hahahah

Grin
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:18:01 AM

why?

don't call me a fudder.

but i won't buy again.

Yes parking, you got it, parking for 5.2% interest a week, go parking never look back, do not sell, collect profits, winning.
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

The FUD will cry now because of the coin price, they blame the project because the product is take more time than the actual date in the road map. But now the project done perfectly and fudders can only watch hahaha

I am glad that Minex ironed out all the bugs before launching on the exchange, they said they would not release MNX until it was perfect. And perfect it is, well done devs.
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: