Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
InVizibl

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

I invested in ICO and my tokens are still stuck on website. Can anyone help in how to get them to my ETH wallet ?

https://encryptotel.slack.com/

https://t.me/encryptotel

No problem Smiley. We will go to moon when Ian Balina and Sasha Ivanow will be promoting Encryptotel.

can you pm me a sack invite seems telegram channel is not open and I cannot write message

Here is Telegram chat link:

https://t.me/EncryptoTelChat

Drop me a message there (Konstantin_OG) or an email here: support@encryptotel.com

We listen to the community, and there will be new exchanges.

It's certainly great that you listen to us, read ..
But it's been a long time and still everything in this project, so little and most people lost faith in this project.
I really hope in the very near future you will please us with new and preferably large stock exchanges, and also with some good news.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptotep

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

I invested in ICO and my tokens are still stuck on website. Can anyone help in how to get them to my ETH wallet ?

No problem Smiley. We will go to moon when Ian Balina and Sasha Ivanow will be promoting Encryptotel.

can you pm me a sack invite seems telegram channel is not open and I cannot write message

Drop me a message there (Konstantin_OG) or an email here: support@encryptotel.com

Good, will be waiting for new exchanges. BTW will you reveal new updated roadmap or don't need?

Roadmap will be updated in the near future, will keep you posted on that subject. 

Quote from: InVizibl
But it's been a long time and still everything in this project, so little and most people lost faith in this project.
I really hope in the very near future you will please us with new and preferably large stock exchanges, and also with some good news.  Wink

We will get there  Wink
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

lots of people already lost confidence.but we always don't hear the good news about it.we have to give up it.

DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Good, will be waiting for new exchanges. BTW will you reveal new updated roadmap or don't need?

Roadmap will be updated in the near future, will keep you posted on that subject. 

Quote from: InVizibl

We will get there  Wink
I want to believe that everything will be so, after so much time we deserved it, I hope this happens during this quarter.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

Anybody can share the experience with swap tool from eTT to weTT. How it going I have some amount of ETH based token but support for Waves based is so big that is why I'm thinking to transfer my token to that blockchain so that is working smoothly.
runio

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

Anybody can share the experience with swap tool from eTT to weTT. How it going I have some amount of ETH based token but support for Waves based is so big that is why I'm thinking to transfer my token to that blockchain so that is working smoothly.

swap.encryptotel.com

Perfect working.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

New exchanges are necessary. Now there are only Waves exchanges.
We will expect there will be a good effect on ETT with new exchanges.
Cryptotep

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

It work's fine, just make sure you check Node status and Balances before proceeding with exchange.

donwats

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

It failed on the latest firefox versoin when i tried, and doesn't look like they got around to fixing it yet (or even know?), but worked fine on chrome.

You enter your waves address, and they create a eth address for you to send your eETT's to. Its seems like its missing a step, like you not entering your ett address or amount that you are sending etc.. Took a minute before i was comfortable sending them, but it all makes sence once you figure out how they did it.

If youre plan is to send your wETT's to livecoin for a quick filp and rebuy eETT's.. dont bother deposits are disabled, and you will be stuck on waves wishing you was back on eth lol.

I was able to x2 my stash tho Wink
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Why there is no support for the tokens. When I was not having Wtt tokens they were having good volume and value. Now with the availability of swap tool neither of these two protocols has value anymore. I understand project is underdevelopment but giving some support will be good thing at the same time.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Why there is no support for the tokens. When I was not having Wtt tokens they were having good volume and value. Now with the availability of swap tool neither of these two protocols has value anymore. I understand project is underdevelopment but giving some support will be good thing at the same time.

It looks like the project started from failure. The story is a bit long. At the very beginning, the dev team didn't keep their word. And their following action showed their unprofessional.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

It looks like the project started from failure. The story is a bit long. At the very beginning, the dev team didn't keep their word. And their following action showed their unprofessional.
I hope this is a sleeping giant so those who are holding their ETT tokens will be rewarded once this will start to rise.
It's not really moving well since the volume is very low, like what most investors mentioned in the past, we need big exchanges as that is the only
way that could help to bring the price up.
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:04:56 PM
Merited by BornBlazed (1)

Even things are going slowly and silently, I don't think there is failure. They're working on product and lately released the ETH-WAVES swap.
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

Looks like there following the roadmap timeline too me. I think they deserve some twitter support for there latest tweets,ie retweets and such. Heres Latest official Tweet just a couple hours ago https://twitter.com/encryptotel/status/956915439061303298

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
Frenk Best

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

I hope this is a sleeping giant so those who are holding their ETT tokens will be rewarded once this will start to rise.
It's not really moving well since the volume is very low, like what most investors mentioned in the past, we need big exchanges as that is the only
way that could help to bring the price up.

Well, a giant or not, it's still too early to judge
and new exchanges of course are needed, but they are also clear that they will not solve the problem of low price and demand for this token.
first of all, the result of the project itself is needed, since the idea of this project is very promising, but when and how these guys realize it ... this is not yet clear

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:28:39 AM

secure voip and communicAtion at blockchain  is great project if this continued,when launched a lot of trader enthusiastic with this project,me especially

It is unfortunate with all that team on ENCRYPTOTEL unable to rebuild and revive this project

i'm still waiting with a little my coins

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

Didn't someone put 1M Waves into the ICO at the very last stages of the crowdfunding? Surely that person does not blindly invest in a project without expecting it to go places. I'm thinking EncryptoTel is a slow burner, once the App launches, they step up their marketing game and gain some new partnerships I'm sure the situation will look a lot more positive. And a Bittrex or Binance listing would be a great addition.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

Didn't someone put 1M Waves into the ICO at the very last stages of the crowdfunding? Surely that person does not blindly invest in a project without expecting it to go places.

You're quite right. I had forgotten about this. This was when waves was trading around .50 USD as well. He has already lost out on some very good gains with waves.

The team had a rocky start but are moving on the right track now

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Magnum Opuso

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

I hope the ETT project can fit the roadmap and of course the ETT price will soon skyrocket like NEO or PPT.
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

Any progress on WAVES to ETH swap solution?

Any update about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus?

It looks like you just came back from the last century.
 Grin Grin
You can swap now.
But the situation doesn't turn to be good.

Hope they can handle those bonuses too. While developing, they shouldn't forget other promises.

when do you plan to distribute promised bonuses? I feel like that 3% incent bonus is very good money today, don't want to loose them...

yes. we have to remind everybody that the bonus still has not been sent.

Sorry for the delay with bonuses, guys. They will be sent as promised. Thank you for your patience.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: