Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

Thanks @natalim,
I am wondering why we need a blockchain for communication? Yes it helps adding security, but on the other hand this security won't be free and users should pay for it. How many people are willing to pay for a more secure telecommunication?
A secure telecommunication is a need in the contemporary world, Ask snowden.The question is still if the so called secure telecommunication is really what it says it is. The question of who is ready to pay, those who need it are the high, rich and mighty. they can pay at any cost if it satisfy their demands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

good explanation, now it is more sensible for me.
so customers here will be small group of elite that are willing to pay the expense 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lucky015

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

Thanks @natalim,
I am wondering why we need a blockchain for communication? Yes it helps adding security, but on the other hand this security won't be free and users should pay for it. How many people are willing to pay for a more secure telecommunication?
A secure telecommunication is a need in the contemporary world, Ask snowden.The question is still if the so called secure telecommunication is really what it says it is. The question of who is ready to pay, those who need it are the high, rich and mighty. they can pay at any cost if it satisfy their demands.

I think after Snowden everyone understand that everyone needs secure telecommunication. Even if you talk with your child. This is the need of our time.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

Thanks @natalim,

I think after Snowden everyone understand that everyone needs secure telecommunication. Even if you talk with your child. This is the need of our time.

Very true, blockchain secures the system. Another reason why I like what Anryze plans to do with their speech recognition network
page90cixi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:56:50 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

Thanks @natalim,

Very true, blockchain secures the system. Another reason why I like what Anryze plans to do with their speech recognition network

Yes, I also follow the Anryze! Because they want to use the blockchain to implement transcription, they say that it will all be super  secure. The idea is good, let's see how they implement it.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

Any update from development team about EncryptoTel platform . Thx

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:23:19 AM

Thanks @natalim,

Yes, I also follow the Anryze! Because they want to use the blockchain to implement transcription, they say that it will all be super  secure. The idea is good, let's see how they implement it.

I hope they are able to implement it well, if you notice their ICO funds are increasing steadily, more people are investing in the project
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
When  Cheesy , looks Crypviser same platform like ett now was listing on poloniex.
no plan for listing good exchange just focus for platform and bussiness

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
exortis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

As an investor I think this project is scam Embarrassed
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:24:12 AM

When  Cheesy , looks Crypviser same platform like ett now was listing on poloniex.
no plan for listing good exchange just focus for platform and bussiness
I guess it will take time for ETT to be listed in bigger exchange, for now it' listed in different exchanges but the volume is not even over 1 BTC.
So far, we investors have no option but to wait until our hopes will realize, when there is a big development definitely big investors will jump and it will attract more traders when the volume will increase.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

I was almost forgetting about this project because there are not updates on social media and this thread also is not being bumped by active supporters anymore. There is no doubt about the concept that it is huge and very big with all depends on the delivery of content as well. They should appear more frequently with updates and should keep contact with community as well.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

As an investor I think this project is scam Embarrassed

In that case, you should have sold out your tokens when the buy wall was set and leave ETT.Not all the projects which raised more millions in few months have started to deliver.All are in their alpha or beta phase and working out to release a good bug-free version as soon as possible.So having some patience is the key.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

I was almost forgetting about this project because there are not updates on social media and this thread also is not being bumped by active supporters anymore. There is no doubt about the concept that it is huge and very big with all depends on the delivery of content as well. They should appear more frequently with updates and should keep contact with community as well.

i hope they are still working and did not run with the funds. they should really post updates somewhere.
Broketmrw

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

I do agree that the communication between team and investors hasn't been working well.

Pre-release is coming this week and for me(personally) it's showtime for ETT, huge hopes for this.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

I do agree that the communication between team and investors hasn't been working well.

Pre-release is coming this week and for me(personally) it's showtime for ETT, huge hopes for this.

I am too worried about the fact that this project was one which I had high hopes after raising more than 4 million and one hack proved to be a big setback for them.They should come back strongly with each release and the marketing should be the key for the project to be public.Price reaching to ICO would be nice but that will take some time.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Broketmrw

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

I am too worried about the fact that this project was one which I had high hopes after raising more than 4 million and one hack proved to be a big setback for them.They should come back strongly with each release and the marketing should be the key for the project to be public.Price reaching to ICO would be nice but that will take some time.

If the pre-release is success, it will get attention. It's easier to approach bigger exchanges and companies with a real product than just a words.
This means that product needs to actually work, and not to be full of bugs or weird glitches.

This pre-release will basically decide my position on this project as an investor.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

It will have a long road for it to have a beeter value in the market and i was also expecting that once they finished some planned in the comoletion of ett .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:29:11 PM

It will have a long road for it to have a beeter value in the market and i was also expecting that once they finished some planned in the comoletion of ett .

Let's hope to get a positive response on the initial release.I am a long-term holder and would not be panicked by the current dumps but hope they don't screw up and give us a stable release.

Nousplatform Youtube     
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

Let's hope to get a positive response on the initial release.I am a long-term holder and would not be panicked by the current dumps but hope they don't screw up and give us a stable release.
I'll go with you and it is the right mindset in investing or in hoding a particular altcoin needs to have a long term mindset although you can do short term but long term thinkers momake more moneys.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: