Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

So nothing has changed about officially having tokens on both WAVES and ETH?

RE: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-why-waves-and-why-ethereum-fe3bc7955f1e

Good price on $ETT eth right now if so.
Still nothing. I hope there will be more changes but it cones with good announcements this coming Q1 so we xan expect a good prise rise with that matter.
The price improvement was just for awhile, we cannot say that people are already investing with ETT because if you look at the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel-eth/, the volume was still very low, less than $20,000 24 hours trading volume is not good for me, I want 100 bitcoins to convince myself that our investment is growing.

Look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/, this is just a project who gives an airdrop but they have an increasing volume, I mean can we also improve our community? let's make it more active.

I don't think to do such airdrops will help, but this might be a similar promotion and will trigger the price for some time.The main concern here is we need to have a natural growth in the price of ETT and that is possible with blockswap implementation.

TaaS is not on high volume exchanges but they are giving value to the tokens.
EncrytoTel tokens shoulld be benefits tokens for holders/investors.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cf_mm

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:24 AM

Excited about the Mtel partnership for sure!
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:14:14 AM

RE: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-why-waves-and-why-ethereum-fe3bc7955f1e

Still nothing. I hope there will be more changes but it cones with good announcements this coming Q1 so we xan expect a good prise rise with that matter.
The price improvement was just for awhile, we cannot say that people are already investing with ETT because if you look at the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel-eth/, the volume was still very low, less than $20,000 24 hours trading volume is not good for me, I want 100 bitcoins to convince myself that our investment is growing.

Look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/, this is just a project who gives an airdrop but they have an increasing volume, I mean can we also improve our community? let's make it more active.

Encryptotel and Deeponion have a different current situation right now, ETT is a dual-chain coin that makes them hard to list on a major exchange because the swap solution is still pending for almost half a year. You will notice that all dual-chain coin is now sucked at listing that result on low trading volume. But I heard that swap solution will be finished within this month and maybe this will the game changer for this coin but without swap solution, I'm still out for this even how many partnerships they had.  Grin
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:39:49 AM

Encryptotel and Deeponion have a different current situation right now, ETT is a dual-chain coin that makes them hard to list on a major exchange because the swap solution is still pending for almost half a year. You will notice that all dual-chain coin is now sucked at listing that result on low trading volume. But I heard that swap solution will be finished within this month and maybe this will the game changer for this coin but without swap solution, I'm still out for this even how many partnerships they had.  Grin
You are right, I think one good example is the Mobilego, it was one of the successful project who raised a significant amount during the ICO but until now it cannot attract great volume, if what you are saying will happen soon then we can expect for this project who are using 2 platforms to rise. Maybe it's good to take a risk now since the value is very low, just don't invest a lot because it's a big gamble.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptotep

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:03:53 PM

Excited about the Mtel partnership for sure!

Good, for there is more to come! Wink
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:49:17 PM

EncryptoTel and Mtel Partnership Announcement

EncryptoTel entered into an agreement with the Russian federal telecommunications operator Mtel Ltd. on strategic cooperation and use of our PBX for all existing customers of Mtel Ltd.
The company “Mtel” has been operating since 2010, and during this time it proved itself as one of the most stable in the Russian market and has vast number capacities in 27 regions of the country, including clients in Moscow, Voronezh, Lipetsk, St. -Petersburg and many other big cities.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-and-mtel-partnership-announcement-8a1cd0356d4d

Great news for the project.

I still want to remind you about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus Smiley And will keep reminding till all investors will get what you promised...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cryptotep

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

EncryptoTel and Mtel Partnership Announcement

EncryptoTel entered into an agreement with the Russian federal telecommunications operator Mtel Ltd. on strategic cooperation and use of our PBX for all existing customers of Mtel Ltd.
The company “Mtel” has been operating since 2010, and during this time it proved itself as one of the most stable in the Russian market and has vast number capacities in 27 regions of the country, including clients in Moscow, Voronezh, Lipetsk, St. -Petersburg and many other big cities.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-and-mtel-partnership-announcement-8a1cd0356d4d

Great news for the project.

I still want to remind you about promised 3% INCENT bonus and 1% ETT bonus Smiley And will keep reminding till all investors will get what you promised...

Thank you for friendly reminder. Problem with Incent is that they gave us their tokens only on Waves chain. So again, we need swap for that also. ETT bonus is still on the map, sorry for the delay with that. I don't want to grumble but the story with hacked ICO platform still has an effect on us in some way. That's not an excuse, I just want you guys to keep that in mind.
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:53:10 PM

Thank you for friendly reminder. Problem with Incent is that they gave us their tokens only on Waves chain. So again, we need swap for that also. ETT bonus is still on the map, sorry for the delay with that. I don't want to grumble but the story with hacked ICO platform still has an effect on us in some way. That's not an excuse, I just want you guys to keep that in mind.

I'm sure there is a solution. I will gladly provide waves address (I bought ETT on ETH chain),  I'm sure the majority of ETH ETT holders\investors will do the same. I was so happy when I heard about 3% INCENT bonus, I feel like it was light years ago...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

this developes to the first ICO i participated in that will be a complete loss. i am happy that all the other project that i invested in brought me some profit. but this one and the hole incent story is a fucking mess.  Embarrassed
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:52:18 AM

EncryptoTel and Centr-Telecom Partnership announcement

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-and-centr-telecom-partnership-announcement-39448ba12638
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:58 PM

EncryptoTel is keep advancing without making big shouts remaining in deep waters as long as development in various areas continue. It will be like boom when listing on new exchanges will come as updates and use case will be seen practically. I have good number of tokens for long term no matter how long it takes.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

EncryptoTel is keep advancing without making big shouts remaining in deep waters as long as development in various areas continue. It will be like boom when listing on new exchanges will come as updates and use case will be seen practically. I have good number of tokens for long term no matter how long it takes.

They are doing a good job with the development, but on the other side the price keeps falling and no new exchange is hurting all of us badly.Why don't they submit an entry for Binance voting and most of us will surely take part in it.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
The Goat Master

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:53:04 PM

It is good to see another aprtnership new right after Mtel one. Hope soon we'll also be happy with the price.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

This recently partnership with center telecom which already is providing services to corporate clients and that is the reason I see this big achievement for EncryptoTel. As it was stated in this short article where this cooperation was announced both companies will take benefit from this partnership.
The Goat Master

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

This recently partnership with center telecom which already is providing services to corporate clients and that is the reason I see this big achievement for EncryptoTel. As it was stated in this short article where this cooperation was announced both companies will take benefit from this partnership.

Those experiences from the partnerships can led really great product. Let's hope that  Smiley

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
template

Activity: 1085

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

I have EncryptoTel [ETH] what is different with EncryptoTel [WAVES] ?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Both are part of Encryptotel and are hosted on two different blockchains.You cant swap between both and this is currently being worked out.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:51:15 PM

Both are part of Encryptotel and are hosted on two different blockchains.You cant swap between both and this is currently being worked out.

So eventually we will be able to swap the ETH token to the WAVES token, and the other way round? Has there been any ETA given when this will be possible?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

So eventually we will be able to swap the ETH token to the WAVES token, and the other way round? Has there been any ETA given when this will be possible?

I don't think this will happen in near future because at the moment no tool ready to do this swap. It was planned before the ICO but nobody working on it maybe the team will buyback all Waves token and burn that in coming days like they did in past.
The Goat Master

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

I don't think this will happen in near future because at the moment no tool ready to do this swap. It was planned before the ICO but nobody working on it maybe the team will buyback all Waves token and burn that in coming days like they did in past.

They share the experiences between other projects like Primalbase and MobileGO. Hope eventually we'll see good swap technology.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: