Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

Recent update is really nice that is good to know devs team is focusing on a working prototype even they are in conversation with some exchanges too to make it list on so many exchanges. When this team will get succeed to release a working than people will buy this coin on high price till than buy and hodl.

indeed , its almost half the ico price ( in BTC not in fiat), so if you can this is the time, i dont know why they dumping it ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

After taking out the days they were in different kind of issues the remaining period is short. I think we all in the same boat and should keep pushing it further with patience now after reaching here. I will say every single update is welcoming which gives hope and shows we are moving at least in right direction. I will speak for myself by saying I won't sell any single token now.
.pacman.

Activity: 163
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:58:56 PM

Is the product released.
Or still in vaporware stage?
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

EncryptoTel (ETT) now live on @Cryptopia_NZ

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz          

Exchange, Marketplace & Forums

"Welcome to the family"

What a good news, I'm waiting for big pump happening soon. Still hold my ETT token from bounties until now seeing the price is so cheap  Sad
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

Is the product released.
Or still in vaporware stage?

It is not released, but I saw many screenshots of their pre-release, and they are clearly working on it - So there is no need to doubt or worry about development, its all authentic and genuine.
Hence, I am Fairly confident it will be released when it is stable enough ( functionality wise and also bugs and usability wise )

Besides Roman is a very decent and skilled person, also their CTO Aleksey is also well known and credible int he circles.

I do agree their communication pattern, and operating norms are a bit different from how we do it here in the west. They don't come out and shout on every single sitting and standing. So we will have to accept their way, which is usually long pauses where silent hard work goes on, followed by authentic updates.

btw, here is a nice pbx pre-release screenshot I found :

You can have a look at other images on their Instagram here : https://www.instagram.com/encryptotel/

BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Cryptopia is nice exchange, I like it Smiley

Any news about questions I asked multiple times already?
ETT/INCENT bonuses
Buywall ETT tokens burning

As you may or may not be aware, there have been some issues at Incent that severely delayed this. The good news is that we've now recovered control of our Waves node and the hot wallet with the Incent that was purchased during the crowdsale for investor bonuses. We'll aim to send this over to EncryptoTel as soon as possible.

That's great news! Thanks Cassius. Hopefully will get some exact dates from ETT team soon.

I'm a bit disappointed with the weekly update. Looks like ETT bought with Waves are not burnt yet (so no proof of burn yet). And still no exact info about 1% ETT bonus.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

Cryptopia is nice exchange, I like it Smiley

Any news about questions I asked multiple times already?
ETT/INCENT bonuses
Buywall ETT tokens burning

As you may or may not be aware, there have been some issues at Incent that severely delayed this. The good news is that we've now recovered control of our Waves node and the hot wallet with the Incent that was purchased during the crowdsale for investor bonuses. We'll aim to send this over to EncryptoTel as soon as possible.

That's great news! Thanks Cassius. Hopefully will get some exact dates from ETT team soon.

I'm a bit disappointed with the weekly update. Looks like ETT bought with Waves are not burnt yet (so no proof of burn yet). And still no exact info about 1% ETT bonus.
That was a slow process and we don't even know what projects they are working right now although adding Ett in crptopiais good but it will not going far if the Team doesn't yet release any information anbout the burnt tokens it was a week ago. We want to hear new updates again fron the team.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

Great news, thanks for keeping your weekly update. Your investors and adherents are with you, believes into the idea, and looking forward for ETT client and adding new exchanges.
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

I will support continuously and every little effort which is result oriented should be appreciated. This is nice update and same time listing at new exchange is welcomed as well. It will start getting volume easy by easy there too. That to be on more exchange specially big ones still remains priority but with something to support at development side too.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:56:18 PM

EncryptoTel (ETT) now live on @Cryptopia_NZ

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz         

Exchange, Marketplace & Forums

"Welcome to the family"

This is the news that I've been waiting for more than 2 months! I was so sick of the useless tidex and waves dex platforms. There was almost zero volume on there. With crptopia, the volume will increase.
iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:33:29 AM

Update from medium encryptotel

Hello everyone! I would like to take a minute of your time for a short update on the things that are going on right now at EncryptoTel.
The lack of blockswap is one of our concerns. We are working with a team of professionals that are helping us with a reliable and secure solution.
Development of the ETT client is going well and according to our roadmap. We are proud of it as it is our primary focus. The pre-release is coming.
Two words about exchanges. We are in talks with multiple exchanges. We cannot name them yet. It’s not as easy as “hand them 5 grand and get listed”. There are rules, regulations, compliance reviews and dual blockchain nature of our token, that has it’s quirks with integration and support.
The team is committed to this project, will rise to the occasion, and deliver.
Also, proof of burn of 200,000 Waves in buywalls and promised 1% bonus are coming approximately this month.
Thank you for your patience, and your continued support of EncryptoTel
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:59:56 AM

If you want youre ICO to succeed you need good traffic i would advice you to take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109339
They sell a really high quality off traffic!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109339
The ICO was already successful and they are now in the stage of developing the project.
I was able to invest in this project and they were able to raise the hard cap in just a short period of time, so that's more than a success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:23:24 AM

the ICO was sure successful, hope EncryptoTel will hit a bigger market soon .
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:25:22 AM

If you want youre ICO to succeed you need good traffic i would advice you to take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109339

The ICO was already successful and they are now in the stage of developing the project.
I was able to invest in this project and they were able to raise the hard cap in just a short period of time, so that's more than a success.
He is not reading before he sends a link or to compare with others successful ICO i think its just a nonsense spamming post.
Every ICO have its own ways regarding the traffic network and the quality of projects.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:39:05 AM

He is not reading before he sends a link or to compare with others successful ICO i think its just a nonsense spamming post.
Every ICO have its own ways regarding the traffic network and the quality of projects.
The ICO was successful but look at the price now, I guess we need to be in a bigger exchanges to see the price growing.
It seems like after a big buy wall and people who didn't sell are now force to sell at a low price, they cannot wait for sure because it's a long time already.

STUDENTCOIN