Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

This project takes on making telecommunication services feel safe. And it's even greater that they have found the solution with use of such an amazing technology that blockchain is. What seems for me even more hard to believe is the fact that communication within the chain would be free for everyone.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

Would it be an idea to start some kind of petition to maybe regain some of the ICO funds? Maybe it will bring some attention to Sasha who I assume would not want the Waves brand to be tarnished.

there will never be a refund. they did not mention an escrow for the ICO funds. They can do what ever they want with the money.
is waves still alive and Sasha active? And why do you think that he will do something? Did Vitalik something because of the ICO scams that used ETH tokens? BTW there are ETH-ETT tokens too.
This is the more common saying when people regret to their decision. Actually this project is well funded during their ICO because that's the time where BTC still sits on 700-1000 level and ETH at 8-15 dollar level. Now we've seen they're not taking any efforts at all. Even if they have the app, the news, that doesn't even make sense when you got the money to get listed on good exchange.
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

hi guys, its been a long time i was here, what new here? i remember that devs promise make product ready this summer, so i guess there are still no working product? i see volume is about 15k usd and few weeks ago there was about zero volume, so with september there is some activity on the markets, so it was caused by some news or what?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

If they are serious and believe in the future of project then they should do every effort to get ETT on some big exchange. Of course it costs but ETT holders will take it as an act of restoration of confidence on the team. If they keep ignoring more exchanges and keep talking about ordinary app that is not going to change minds of people.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

If they are serious and believe in the future of project then they should do every effort to get ETT on some big exchange. Of course it costs but ETT holders will take it as an act of restoration of confidence on the team. If they keep ignoring more exchanges and keep talking about ordinary app that is not going to change minds of people.
That's what we wanted to see but until now there is no additional exchange and the volume is almost dead.
It's like MGO who used waves and ETH platform and in the beginning they have less volume in exchange despite the fact they were able
to raise a big amount of money, but now they are improving with volume of over $1 million and that is with 2 addition big exchanges.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

I just checked the price, its terrible. almost forgot about my ETT on waves but I have some of these which I'm expecting it will be valuable after years. If you have also watched the tokens in waves, the ZRcoin which we see them to have an ambitious project has gradually materialized. They are currently building their own infrastructures for their manufacturing business. ETT should have done the same.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

I just checked the price, its terrible. almost forgot about my ETT on waves but I have some of these which I'm expecting it will be valuable after years. If you have also watched the tokens in waves, the ZRcoin which we see them to have an ambitious project has gradually materialized. They are currently building their own infrastructures for their manufacturing business. ETT should have done the same.
Zrcoin growth is really good because it's consistent, what I like them now is their volume because it has a good increase and thanks to hitbtc.
Compared to ETT, they did not bother to list this token in a good volume exchange, it could be possible for this to rise of there are good audience that will buy in a high volume exchange.

Iced

Activity: 627
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

I am really disappointed in this project, I had some hopes this could be a nextgen thingy. Unfortunately, it turned out to be just an easy money grab for the "creators". It's so sad that these things happen, the idea was great though if you had worked it out you didn't have to scam everyone you would have had enough ;-)

No signature for now
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

hi guys, its been a long time i was here, what new here? i remember that devs promise make product ready this summer, so i guess there are still no working product? i see volume is about 15k usd and few weeks ago there was about zero volume, so with september there is some activity on the markets, so it was caused by some news or what?

they do wash trades from time to time to pump up the volume. I don't expect any big things from the team anytime soon. They even fail to communicate.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:08:56 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 11:26:02 AM by YourMother

Oh, this is where your money is being siphoned. On another shitcoin scam

https://github.com/EncryFoundation

The founders of Encryptotel

They even bought the domain name for 5.5k
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2018/20180124.htm

Now you understand why they are not bothering with this shit. They took your money, and instead of developing this shitcoin, they started another project that will probably go through an ICO, where they will make even more money.  They have been working on Encry since the start of the year... that's why you don't see ETT being marketed and developed anymore. They didn't follow the roadmap at all.

Even more data

When asked about the Encry project, the founder of Encryptotel, who is also listed in the Encry project, said: "News is coming soon"

Now, I will ask again, what the fuck does the Encry project have to do with the Encryptotel/PBX software other than a similar name?

ENCRY is a different project with a different purpose. It has nothing to do with Encryptotel because it's a smart contract blockchain platform for issuing assets like Ethereum and Waves. It has jack fucking shit to do with what the founders promised to do after they received the millions of USD from the ICO.

Of course, they could transfer the ETT token to their new blockchain platform, but that doesn't mean shit because it was not work related to Encryptotel.

These charlatans are most likely looking to launch another ICO with that Encry token, hence why they kept it hidden from the community. The work on that project has started in January. Now you understand why the marketing and development has been delayed for Encryptotel. It's because they've used our money and time to build another blockchain project in secrecy, and launch that to make more millions of USD

Straight from the Encry github repositories:

Please tell me what the fuck does this have to do with the Telecom industry LOL

Educational infrastructure ?
Certificate of completion ?
What the fuck ?

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Cryptotep

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Oh, this is where your money is being siphoned. On another shitcoin scam

https://github.com/EncryFoundation

The founders of Encryptotel

They even bought the domain name for 5.5k
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2018/20180124.htm

Now you understand why they are not bothering with this shit. They took your money, and instead of developing this shitcoin, they started another project that will probably go through an ICO, where they will make even more money.  They have been working on Encry since the start of the year... that's why you don't see ETT being marketed and developed anymore. They didn't follow the roadmap at all.

Even more data

When asked about the Encry project, the founder of Encryptotel, who is also listed in the Encry project, said: "News is coming soon"

Now, I will ask again, what the fuck does the Encry project have to do with the Encryptotel/PBX software other than a similar name?

ENCRY is a different project with a different purpose. It has nothing to do with Encryptotel because it's a smart contract blockchain platform for issuing assets like Ethereum and Waves. It has jack fucking shit to do with what the founders promised to do after they received the millions of USD from the ICO.

Of course, they could transfer the ETT token to their new blockchain platform, but that doesn't mean shit because it was not work related to Encryptotel.

These charlatans are most likely looking to launch another ICO with that Encry token, hence why they kept it hidden from the community. The work on that project has started in January. Now you understand why the marketing and development has been delayed for Encryptotel. It's because they've used our money and time to build another blockchain project in secrecy, and launch that to make more millions of USD

Straight from the Encry github repositories:

Please tell me what the fuck does this have to do with the Telecom industry LOL

Educational infrastructure ?
Certificate of completion ?
What the fuck ?

Guys, please, wait for an official announcement for good news are coming this month! Speculating on Github etc won't bring anything but confusion.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:02:25 AM

Would it be an idea to start some kind of petition to maybe regain some of the ICO funds? Maybe it will bring some attention to Sasha who I assume would not want the Waves brand to be tarnished.

there will never be a refund. they did not mention an escrow for the ICO funds. They can do what ever they want with the money.
is waves still alive and Sasha active? And why do you think that he will do something? Did Vitalik something because of the ICO scams that used ETH tokens? BTW there are ETH-ETT tokens too.

Because Sasha was an advisor to EncryptoTel and has publically supported and promoted them at several occasions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

Because Sasha was an advisor to EncryptoTel and has publically supported and promoted them at several occasions.
For now, it's better to relax and stay patient, the ICO was successful but they development of the project seems very slow.
Plus, we are in the bearish period now so it will be hard for a project to grow especially the weak one which is ETT, but I am hoping the future will be different.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

then contact him and post his answer here.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

EncryptoTel presented its cloud platform at the CIS 2018 GCCM Almaty telecommunication conference
http://www.coinfox.info/news/10384-encryptotel-presented-its-cloud-platform-at-the-cis-2018-gccm-almaty-telecommunication-conference

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

EncryptoTel presented its cloud platform at the CIS 2018 GCCM Almaty telecommunication conference
http://www.coinfox.info/news/10384-encryptotel-presented-its-cloud-platform-at-the-cis-2018-gccm-almaty-telecommunication-conference

Very good news that you have not forgotten about the project) And then I still have a lot of tokens lying in my wallet, and the price is very low and there's no point in selling
Cryptotep

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

*Removed*
RealRimlin (OP)

Activity: 395

"Live long and prosper"

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Hello all.
With apologies for the delay, we have a major update. We are almost ready to go to market and hope you will support us.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-update-preparing-to-enter-the-market-7cb4fc37a84b

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Good to see some developments and a project ready to go to market.
Masterofico

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

Hello all.
With apologies for the delay, we have a major update. We are almost ready to go to market and hope you will support us.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-update-preparing-to-enter-the-market-7cb4fc37a84b

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1280/1*2t6GBYsJMetazFtYA1Nwug.png

Hit exchanges before btc bull run and ETT will be 10$/ett. It is perfect product, good development and smart team!
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: