Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222299 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

I have reached at conclusion that some fields of services like telecom and banking services till this moment are not executable on blockchain. We have seen few project during last 12 months working on these sectors after raising money but none has succeed. It is complicated filed with lot of paper work and difficulties. May be in future someone with different approach reaches to some solution.

Yes, the projects of such fields of activity, so far, do not have success here,
but I hope that at least this project will please us in the future with success and popularity. Although this team will need to make a lot of efforts to achieve this all.

You do not need to be aggressive in this project, right now it's still not performing so patient is a must.
Buying now gives you a cheap price, so if somehow you have trust in this project to make a difference in the future, maybe buy a little.

There are projects that is working in this field, you probably are just not aware though. Two that I think had almost established so far but I'm not sure if this is what you mean but they are with the mobile system such as Bubbletone which is currently in the ICO phase and they do have their working platform already. The other was the Dent project which is for the mobile data.
The competition is big, those who does not perform will be left behind and you cannot blame those investors
because they are looking for a coin that would give them profit, although holding is good but holding without progress is boring and a waste of time.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

I have reached at conclusion that some fields of services like telecom and banking services till this moment are not executable on blockchain. We have seen few project during last 12 months working on these sectors after raising money but none has succeed. It is complicated filed with lot of paper work and difficulties. May be in future someone with different approach reaches to some solution.

but I hope that at least this project will please us in the future with success and popularity. Although this team will need to make a lot of efforts to achieve this all.

You do not need to be aggressive in this project, right now it's still not performing so patient is a must.
Buying now gives you a cheap price, so if somehow you have trust in this project to make a difference in the future, maybe buy a little.

There are projects that is working in this field, you probably are just not aware though. Two that I think had almost established so far but I'm not sure if this is what you mean but they are with the mobile system such as Bubbletone which is currently in the ICO phase and they do have their working platform already. The other was the Dent project which is for the mobile data.
The competition is big, those who does not perform will be left behind and you cannot blame those investors
because they are looking for a coin that would give them profit, although holding is good but holding without progress is boring and a waste of time.
Its true and not all platforms performs well like other they have big differences so a team needs to work out their platforms and project, this Encryptotel so long time ago exist but it is now only making any good moves. Some of this projects way back early 2017 that is sorted out as a big project are now lacking of good developments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

It is so hard to trust a project without any progress over one year. It is also hard to trust a dev team who never seriously treat the feedback of their investors. The low price of the token reflects everything.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

well, ist over here. russia wont let them do something with encryption. the telegram case is the proof for this.
devs really should react and tell us what they are going to do.

did they already give up and bend to the new developments?

it would be better to stand up. then now they would have a change to say no! we will help people to encrypt their communication. but nothing.

or will the launch something and pretend to encrypt the traffic and work together with putin and his guys?

i dont trust them any longer.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-20/telegram-loses-bid-to-stop-russia-from-getting-encryption-keys

tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

well, ist over here. russia wont let them do something with encryption. the telegram case is the proof for this.

it would be better to stand up. then now they would have a change to say no! we will help people to encrypt their communication. but nothing.

or will the launch something and pretend to encrypt the traffic and work together with putin and his guys?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-20/telegram-loses-bid-to-stop-russia-from-getting-encryption-keys

Well yeah what is happening.
Their social media seems dead.

The last Youtube video was 9 months ago...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6CJR58mEQ

They even removed the team...
https://imgur.com/a/96NsNu2

So many signs they will do a runner or perhaps they deliberatly trying to kill the project by this silence...

Can't believe I trusted these russians.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:02:21 PM by vlom

mhh, you are right.

it may be time to archive some stuff here:

Roman Nekrasov
@realrimlin
https://twitter.com/realrimlin?lang=en

Aleksey Kuznetsov
@alekseykuz
https://twitter.com/alekseykuz
https://www.instagram.com/alekseykuz/
https://www.swarmapp.com/user/33695511/checkin/5094b086e4b0d8a7b30619c8?s=dmQNQAWPAeZRSLa6Vt40CTBQos4&ref=tw

IgorbIS
@IgorbISka
https://twitter.com/IgorbISka
Cryptotep

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:04:31 AM

Stop trolling, nobody is running anywhere. Maybe the project is not doing as well as you would like to, but it is not the reason to call it a scam.

As for the encryption, we are not cooperating and we stand for freedom of communication. We are launching our free proxy and we will develop in that direction further.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:19:33 AM

So many signs they will do a runner or perhaps they deliberatly trying to kill the project by this silence...

They are active in slack channel but they have not always making any announcements here. I think with that news lets wait for the team to speak out of this issues i saw Realrimlin in the past month posting a news or update i can't remember what is it but im sure he posted it.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:27:15 AM

They are active in slack channel but they have not always making any announcements here. I think with that news lets wait for the team to speak out of this issues i saw Realrimlin in the past month posting a news or update i can't remember what is it but im sure he posted it.

You are right that he posted an update in recent month. But it has no sense.
No obvious progress comes out even one year past. What can we expect from this team?
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

You are right that he posted an update in recent month. But it has no sense.
No obvious progress comes out even one year past. What can we expect from this team?
I read recent conversations from their channel and here's what i found the last update that was shared on that channel.
https://twitter.com/encryptotel/status/986578049331290114

And from one of the team i guess who said in a reply to the one who is asking  "App beta should be ready in a month, same for the updated dashboard.".

There is no said date on the release of this app beta, i don't expect when it was but it should be as soon as possible.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

They have already moved into Republic of Ireland and got registration there this may be to handle the pressure which you have pointed at in regard of encrypted communication. What we have seen so far is when people show frustration they drop in an update with something. All this seems time gaining process. If they have something to show shouldn't wait for anything but just do it.
Cryptotep

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

They have already moved into Republic of Ireland and got registration there this may be to handle the pressure which you have pointed at in regard of encrypted communication. What we have seen so far is when people show frustration they drop in an update with something. All this seems time gaining process. If they have something to show shouldn't wait for anything but just do it.

It does look like we are very slow with updates and news. We are not trying to cause frustration, but we want to bring updates that show progress, not just dropping the same thing over and over again. It seems we need to figure out the right balance and work on updates as hard as we are working on our product.

fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

It does look like we are very slow with updates and news. We are not trying to cause frustration, but we want to bring updates that show progress, not just dropping the same thing over and over again. It seems we need to figure out the right balance and work on updates as hard as we are working on our product.

It will happen if the team will going to be active and do something like putting it in a decent exchange because all marketing was stop and it was like they are only focus in development in the project, it is good but they forget the coin itself as you said balance is badly needed for this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel-eth/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel/

Trading is almost dead we need new energy for this project to make it alive and increase the interest of new investors to get involve in it deeply. Dual blockchain is also confusing thing we should be on a single platform to remove this confusion.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

what is needed is a working product. something really special that people have to use. and they have to pay with ETT to be able to the cool stuff. otherwise this coin ha no purpose.
Or a pump and I can sell me coins and never look back. but it does not look like somebody is accumulating. so no pump.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Trading is almost dead we need new energy for this project to make it alive and increase the interest of new investors to get involve in it deeply. Dual blockchain is also confusing thing we should be on a single platform to remove this confusion.

I also don't like dual blockchain, it is confusuing especially for new comers. It looks dead because people are still waiting for the promises, and maybe there is no enough reason to buy.
runio

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

When ETA for product release?
Cryptotep

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

We are coming with more transparency. Please, check the full update here:

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/coming-with-a-more-transparent-development-4df2b36a3137

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

I also don't like dual blockchain, it is confusuing especially for new comers. It looks dead because people are still waiting for the promises, and maybe there is no enough reason to buy.
it's a bit confusing if two blockchains are certain if newcomers will wonder which one is their benchmark of waves or eth but maybe there's an edge I think encryptotels need a bigger new exchange for more and more communities to know.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

it's a bit confusing if two blockchains are certain if newcomers will wonder which one is their benchmark of waves or eth but maybe there's an edge I think encryptotels need a bigger new exchange for more and more communities to know.

I agree. It needs bigger exchanges. And they should keep the community together but they don't seem interested in that.
There really good examples out there which keeping community together with continuous updates and everything...

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: