Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

We are studying this particular project and i also am thinking about investing, somebody investing and they are satisfied with your own investments

Momentum of the dev is very inspiring so that I also think this is good decision to take risk on this project. But always follow this pattern invest that amount you can afford to lose although I also have good expectation that is the reason why I am holding this token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

We are studying this particular project and i also am thinking about investing, somebody investing and they are satisfied with your own investments

Momentum of the dev is very inspiring so that I also think this is good decision to take risk on this project. But always follow this pattern invest that amount you can afford to lose although I also have good expectation that is the reason why I am holding this token.

Holding like any other Waves' asset. I'm all in big lost. But hope we'll be rewarded well soon  Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

Holding like any other Waves' asset. I'm all in big lost. But hope we'll be rewarded well soon  Cheesy

Hope is the only thing left...  Angry Angry

Most of Waves' asset have lost 70-80% now.
kaltun

Activity: 1540

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

funny thing is , every time when waves comes with a nice updates about  their developments, in stead of rising the waves are being dumped ??

weird ....
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

ett is a ETH token too. so i dont think it is connected with the development of waves. you can swap the coins between the two.
The Goat Master

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

ett is a ETH token too. so i dont think it is connected with the development of waves. you can swap the coins between the two.

That is true but as I can remember they got main support from Waves community. Many people see them as Waves asset, like some other projects which use dual chains.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

funny thing is , every time when waves comes with a nice updates about  their developments, in stead of rising the waves are being dumped ??

weird ....
I don't know what happen, it seems like waves time has not come yet and it's tokens are not growing.
No wonder now there are more project who focuses only in using ETH platform than having dual  with waves because the fast tokens does not have the success.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

weird ....
I don't know what happen, it seems like waves time has not come yet and it's tokens are not growing.
No wonder now there are more project who focuses only in using ETH platform than having dual  with waves because the fast tokens does not have the success.
It means waves updates is not sufficient to impress again the traders and to pick it up. Their waves dex is still not improve but for encryptotel i think they are done with that. You can freely choose and swap if you have wett token based to become Eett tokens.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

weird ....
It means waves updates is not sufficient to impress again the traders and to pick it up. Their waves dex is still not improve but for encryptotel i think they are done with that. You can freely choose and swap if you have wett token based to become Eett tokens.

Is it funny enough to swap wave-based to Ethereum-based tokens of ETT? No sense. There is no even a single serious exchange after one year of ICO. A fail so far.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

weird ....

Is it funny enough to swap wave-based to Ethereum-based tokens of ETT? No sense. There is no even a single serious exchange after one year of ICO. A fail so far.
You're right there, in some i don't agree with you. Yes it has no sense at all in the current status of ETT and its over a year now, aside from it they have a very slow academic progress. But what make this coin continue is their team working out on it no matter how slow it goes as long as it keeps on going.
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

weird ....

Yes, I see it almost every time ...
It seems that the support of the community is there, and the work is in the right direction, but still something is missing ...
But I hope that this will change for the better.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

weird ....

It seems that the support of the community is there, and the work is in the right direction, but still something is missing ...

If we follow the progress of development than it seems good opportunity while it's cheap before some major release and this platform will be fully operational very soon. But on other hand some people create pressure on weak hands to make them out from this project and take control on bigger part of the supply.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

weird ....

If we follow the progress of development than it seems good opportunity while it's cheap before some major release and this platform will be fully operational very soon. But on other hand some people create pressure on weak hands to make them out from this project and take control on bigger part of the supply.

So when will we expect for a "major release"?
We have waited patiently for a year!
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

tokens on CryptoPia need a swap?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

No it doesn't require any kind of swap this token is on 2 different blockchains but it depend on you what token you want to keep. wETT is on Waves and eETT is on Ethreum there is swap tool up on official website for this purpose.
The Goat Master

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

weird ....

I'm not following the holder adresses but I think those big guys already have enough tokens and weak hands already sold.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

No it doesn't require any kind of swap this token is on 2 different blockchains but it depend on you what token you want to keep. wETT is on Waves and eETT is on Ethreum there is swap tool up on official website for this purpose.
Actually, if they have only use ETH as their single platform we could have seen this project trading in a good exchanges now.
2017 was a good year for crypto but I never enjoyed it with my ETT holdings, it makes us frustrated because are not even seeing a good volume.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

Actually, if they have only use ETH as their single platform we could have seen this project trading in a good exchanges now.
2017 was a good year for crypto but I never enjoyed it with my ETT holdings, it makes us frustrated because are not even seeing a good volume.

I guess they should stop this dual blockchain and only focus on ETH, which is currently the major used by all project teams.It's a headache to have both blockchains to be supported by exchanges.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I guess they should stop this dual blockchain and only focus on ETH, which is currently the major used by all project teams.It's a headache to have both blockchains to be supported by exchanges.

Strongly agreed with you Waves blockchain is not a good choice because it has no charm for big investors all projects on that platform are still struggling. If they could get succeed to move all tokens only on ETH blockchain than it will be more nice so let's see what decision they will take.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

Neither willing to liquidate at current price nor showing readiness to pick up more until the whole situation is clear. The level of communication is at lowest level from the start which is main problem here if everything was discussed openly community was stepping forward to show support much more than this. This is in fact holding attitude which provides real support.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: