Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

2 million bucks from ICO ....and after one year what we got ... hmm Cheesy

we got new or fixed HTML/javascript code on their website Cheesy

hope they are enjoying life on seychelles
I guess most investors had already dump their tokens.
Actually I did not sell during the buy out because I am expecting that this will rise, that time the competition was still low but now
there are new tokens that are better so I think we are left behind.
Dump? Did the trading starts already? The tokens are not distributed yet and they will be requiring everyone to make KYC for it. Or maybe im not updated with the current news after the dates have posted a few days ago because what i knew is May 20 the trading will gonna start.

They distributed tokens after ICO. There wasn't any KYC. And yes they are on the market.
The question was really funny because he was not aware that ICO was already a long time ago.
I am an ICO investor which until now very disappointed due to lack of action by the team to list this token in a good exchange.
I feel my money is sleeping and I will give last chance this year. 
Maybe thats because they didn't know this ico or token and its not totally known in any exchanges. The same as yours i am an investor and had been so disappointed in this coin although it is also my fault for not selling it in the price when they put a buy wall or support before.
Holding or selling it is your own choices, dissatisfaction is the product of all your decisions. I feel that the team is keep on going through this entire encryptotel project in the other hand they have some mistakes and not so good communication in this thread so they can address your problems. Thats a part of investing you risk to win and wait or to sell in loss and earn it in some crypto.

Sure, investors take the risks. It is bad that teams are always getting rewarded in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:46:35 AM

Actually I did not sell during the buy out because I am expecting that this will rise, that time the competition was still low but now
Dump? Did the trading starts already? The tokens are not distributed yet and they will be requiring everyone to make KYC for it. Or maybe im not updated with the current news after the dates have posted a few days ago because what i knew is May 20 the trading will gonna start.

They distributed tokens after ICO. There wasn't any KYC. And yes they are on the market.
The question was really funny because he was not aware that ICO was already a long time ago.
I am an ICO investor which until now very disappointed due to lack of action by the team to list this token in a good exchange.
Maybe thats because they didn't know this ico or token and its not totally known in any exchanges. The same as yours i am an investor and had been so disappointed in this coin although it is also my fault for not selling it in the price when they put a buy wall or support before.
Holding or selling it is your own choices, dissatisfaction is the product of all your decisions. I feel that the team is keep on going through this entire encryptotel project in the other hand they have some mistakes and not so good communication in this thread so they can address your problems. Thats a part of investing you risk to win and wait or to sell in loss and earn it in some crypto.

Sure, investors take the risks. It is bad that teams are always getting rewarded in crypto.

That's the damned fact in the crypto world: the dev teams always win!
The investors, who 'donate' their money to the project, have nothing to do with the project.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

That's the damned fact in the crypto world: the dev teams always win!
The investors, who 'donate' their money to the project, have nothing to do with the project.

Unfortunately we are the risk takers. And I think things will change soon with security tokens.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
jimmyhiphop

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

really like this project and investment
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

Are you Blind?
Read before you post!

Or, I have some tokens. I can sell you all of them if you "really like" this project and investment.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Are you Blind?
Read before you post!

Or, I have some tokens. I can sell you all of them if you "really like" this project and investment.

you dont have to talk to bots. they wont read your answer.... what i do is to just report this kind of postings and they will be deleted. i think this is the better way to handle post like these. the forum is full of this crape and i hope that the merit system will help to prevent it in the future. and sorry, this was a bit off topic i think.

and yes, you are right. nobody should invest in this coin.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Are you Blind?
Read before you post!

you dont have to talk to bots. they wont read your answer.... what i do is to just report this kind of postings and they will be deleted. i think this is the better way to handle post like these. the forum is full of this crape and i hope that the merit system will help to prevent it in the future. and sorry, this was a bit off topic i think.

and yes, you are right. nobody should invest in this coin.

Hope at least there will be an opportunity sell the current ones without loss soon.
jackson997

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

EncryptoTel (ETT) will be removed from trading on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ETT_BTC

george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

What a great news while we're waiting new listings. BTW this is the link you can read: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=91697d9edb1e9bc032a664a14a9619e3
Burnit

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

worst DEV team ive ever seen, they are drug addicts that get together for photo-ops in a rented office. Only alternative too cryptopia for our eETT is a scamsite called livecoin known for stealing peoples money.  The only reason its being removed from cryptopia is because all of a sudden its being viewed as a financial product. If the DEVs dont get off there A$$ and spend $$$ too list on a real exchange (yobit,bittrex) DUMP everything until this scamcoin is 1 sato.
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

where i can save my ETT?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

you can save them in any eth address or in a waves address. depending on the tokens you have. if you have the ETT-eth- tokens create a new wallet via mycrypto.com
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

where i can save my ETT?

That is standard ERC20 token so you can use any compatible wallet MetaMask is trusted plugin which you can use into Chrome and it provide more security for your tokens or you can use most favorite Myetherwallet if are aware of phishing website. Both give access to private keys.

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

STAY AWAY - scam
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Anyone know how to trade this on Forkdelta, have a link like:  https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH  ?

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:34:01 PM

Anyone know how to trade this on Forkdelta, have a link like:  https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH  ?

Maybe it is not possible since I don't think it is a traditional ERC-20 token, because of the dual token system with WAVES/ETH?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:56:26 AM

Maybe it is not possible since I don't think it is a traditional ERC-20 token, because of the dual token system with WAVES/ETH?

There is no surprise that Cryptopis delist ETT as there is no trade volume at all.
I don't know if there is a future for the coin. But no doubt the dev team is just bustard, from the very beginning to eat their word to gather more fund than they promised to do. 
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:55:40 AM

There is no surprise that Cryptopis delist ETT as there is no trade volume at all.
I don't know if there is a future for the coin. But no doubt the dev team is just bustard, from the very beginning to eat their word to gather more fund than they promised to do. 
this project failed, no update just beta and now we got big suprice no big exchange for ETT just on tidex without volume

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

No word from the team on the delisting and they are busy with their development work from the past one year or more. They aren't even bothered to spend some money and get it listed on a good exchange. Price will be 100-50 sat in the coming months...
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

No word from the team on the delisting and they are busy with their development work from the past one year or more. They aren't even bothered to spend some money and get it listed on a good exchange. Price will be 100-50 sat in the coming months...

I also shocked to see the strange behavior of the dev they have no plan how to add this token on good exchange. Price is going lower consistently because of low interest of the people into this project and marketing campaign is also dead.
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: