Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
Colxpls

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:02:48 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:19:27 AM by Colxpls

Hello anonymous keyboard warrior. Why don't you let me and the people here know what you actually like? And it doesn't need to be ECA (I dont expect that from you). I assume, by looking at your name, your project's logo is green? Eitherway, I commented where I could on your incredibly short sighted comments, a weak attempt to convince people why ECA is the worst project you can possibly imagine.

Again, perhaps we can do a live Q&A online where you have the possiblity to fire anything at me and for me the noble task to counter all you fire with facts.

It appears that the team is simply dismissing this as FUD/negativity. Reality check: There would be no negativity if there was competency. (you are the negative one here Smiley )
Regardless of how you attempt to paint this picture, the facts remain that the people in this project are still spreading misinformation about it in an attempt to prevent more cumulative losses from occurring. (what misinformation?)

We are constantly told "the fork is ready" and that "The Electra Foundation would take 3-5 days to set up" (please show me where its asid. I told the community this week that the lawyer adviced 5 days when we submit the forms) . Well, why are we taking so long to implement both of these measures? It's like waiting for winter to arrive on Game of Thrones. Might I remind everyone that the initial founder is to receive all the staking rewards, which is closing in on 400M ECA now. (discussed it before)

Staff tell us the project is doing great, but nothing has changed since December except for the new adoption of this garbage unprofessional approach to marketing. Attempting to hype and sexualize a financial product with blonde bimbos lacking any kind of cryptographic literacy is terrible at best. Why on Earth would anybody put money into that? How does this provide incentive to use Electra as an every day currency, or have we now switched our target audience from every day families to college frat boys? (we are now 7 months underway my friend and in a bear market. We are doing great if you see where we are coming from (and Im not talking about price!! ) )

We should not be sending people like Cassandra Hawkins (Electra Spirit) to institutional blockchain meetups. She has a degree in homeopathy and fitness ffs. (Somebody from the team works in swimmingpool industry, We have people working in drywalling industry, I work as banking consultant, We have students, Mav is in real estate, etc. etc. And you know what? We are all passionate about the project and know a lot about he subject matter where some are maybe more technically savvy then the others)

- Stake reduction delay (no deadline set)
- Foundation delay (no deadline set)
- Funds still not moved into multisig wallet (what funds?)
- Original core team silent - Github activity stalling (Some activities we dont disclose in the open on Github to ensure it remains hidden for competitors)
- Founder keeps all staking rewards (no, E01 is also hedging ECA with other crypto)
- Overseers Ryu, VergeLife, Eca Giraffe and Zarag gone (3/4 moving onto new projects)    (Maverick joined, Ruru joined, Robert Bakker joined - Ryu is till with the project but not in the team, Zarag same)
- Team opening bot party chat for sponges (serious?)
- Team offering their consumers money to win exchange votes (
- Price per unit below 10 satoshis (yes Smiley )
- False ATM announcements (why false?)
- Openly shilling Aircoins, Unifox and other vaporware (ICO) products in chat (its not shilling, its talking positive about partner projects)

Where do you see this going? (a purple future)

Strange that you would take this personally, and yet again dismiss this as negativity. Do you have some undisclosed control over the project that we have not yet discussed? You and I have been in the back end and "ECA Influencers" telegram group for quite a while Smiley We both know eachother well, and we both know that personal reasons aren't why Maverick, ECA Mom, Ryu, Ivan and CryptoLife left the project.

Consumers don't blindly spread FUD - They ask questions. FUD is false information, and you know full well that what I'm saying is not false.
When investors are given vague responses that are engineered to divert attention or confuse for 2 months at a time they become frustrated. A prime example is your clear attempts to dismiss me as a "keyboard warrior", and redirect peoples attention to me rather than giving answers about Electra.

Remember that day when we described ourselves in ECA Influencers as "A group of people who have a hard on for getting ECA to $1"? Let's not bullshit anyone on this thread - we're both honest individuals and should keep it that way. All conversations that display a direct conflict of interest were saved, just in case something like our current internal issues were to ignite.

- Price manipulation
- Buying false social media followers, comments and likes to assert influence over other projects consumer bases
- Coordinated hype in the lead up to announcements
- Back-end conflicts

The list goes on.

I will object to your proposition of a Q&A as the last one we coordinated with Aykut on Youtube was pointless and I know any adequate responses would be considered a conflict of interest. Aykut gave the exact same vague answers to our questions with only an emphasis of it's a good community coin.

See last failed interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWWP17TYns&t=77s

We don't need words we need action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robertsebastian

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

I don't take it personal but I do stand for the project where none of the current team members have bad intentions as you suggest.

I have no clue who you are since you keep yourself anonymous, therefore I cant verify if we ever had contact or not. But that’s OK.

Maverick did leave for personal reasons and he can even return as soon as they have been resolved. I have called him many times in the past weeks and had intensive contact in the past days. The fact you state he didn’t leave for personal reasons tells me you have no relationship with him nor ever talked to him 1-1, yet you state it firmly which makes your posts less credible as it’s simply not true.

ECA Mom and Ryu left because they don't agree with the power E01 still have from a developer perspective in the project as well as the control on the premine which is understandable. These kind of projects stand or fall with trust. As long as I believe and trust the good intentions of E01 (I have no reasons to doubt) I will stay. But I can imagine when you loose your confidence you leave the project. You di dforget to mention that Ryu and ECA Mom are still active as member in the project? Ryu is doing an awesome job in helping the community in answering questions. Cryptolife wasn't very active so never had any chat with him.  and Ivan also was not very active so didn’t talk to him a lot in the past months and has his own ambitions to achieve his life goals/dreams. Chat with them to understand.

Based on these conversations I wouldn’t describe “the both of us as honest people” since I noticed you only post one-sided and incomplete stories. If that’s on purpose, it’s being dishonest. If you believe you speak the truth in making the comments then I can’t blame you for being not fully aware or informed.
In the ECA influencers group I can’t recall a day where we said to make ECA 1 EUR and I find it typical you try to throw these statements to me in a way the reader even may think its true. I (and everyone in the team) have the strict rule to not focus on price in terms of predicting. Price can never be predicted or set as goal as it is dependent on many ingredients from which many can’t be controlled.

I would like to inform everyone reading this thread that the person Im responding to, who refuses to identify himself, clearly has grudges to the project or feels not respected in the past. A lot of statements or theories he or she writes are either taken out of context or untrue. I can tell from the posts that his person was not directly involved in the coordinators team but watched it from the outside and that’s okay. I’d like to challenge everyone to use common sense, do their own research and by all means verify information directly at the source.

Master Den, Bob (The Revolution), Asmoth, myself, and more are working for the project many hours a day where most of us have still fulltime jobs. We wouldn’t do this if we didn’t believe the project has a future. Did you know Master Den spends 10 hours a day for already a year on this project for free where he gets regular offers to join other projects as community manager for serious amounts of money a year?

Yes we have quite some bumps in the road to overcome and these are discussed a lot of times in the teams and community. Yes in the young team that we are we also have internal struggles between people. Just imagine, trying to setup and run a project with people from all over the world that don’t know eachother, work together only through mailing and having calls. Some people came with different intentions then others.
What I see now is that the current team has a big passion for the Electra project and it’s community to play a significant role in the crypto/blockchain revolution all projects are currently being part of.

Again… yes we all have our bag of ECA. Some were able to buy very soon and have big bags, some have smaller bags bought at later stages (such as myself). If I may speak for myself.. I made my crypto portfolio exist for 90% out of ECA to keep myself sharp and motivated to keep on going for the project.

You may disagree with what you see or hear in regards to the projects direction but don’t disrespect he people that are working hard, voluntary, next to their jobs with the best intentions. Yes, sometimes there are community members or even supporting team members that don’t behave and have corrupt intentions, but those are being dealt with right away.
As far as you concerned Mr. Colx, I have no idea who you are and when we ever discussed stuff. I understand you became disappointed or perhaps hurt within the team. If I was a reason for it or some of the coreteam members I want to apologize for that. Again I want to invite you for a discussion or q&a and that doesn’t need to be in public perse.
If you don’t want this then I think it’s pointless to continue because the conversation would become very one sided where you post incomplete comments placed out of context, me countering them leaving the public in confusion what to believe.

Take care and all the best,
Robert

Hello anonymous keyboard warrior. Why don't you let me and the people here know what you actually like? And it doesn't need to be ECA (I dont expect that from you). I assume, by looking at your name, your project's logo is green? Eitherway, I commented where I could on your incredibly short sighted comments, a weak attempt to convince people why ECA is the worst project you can possibly imagine.

Again, perhaps we can do a live Q&A online where you have the possiblity to fire anything at me and for me the noble task to counter all you fire with facts.

It appears that the team is simply dismissing this as FUD/negativity. Reality check: There would be no negativity if there was competency. (you are the negative one here Smiley )
Regardless of how you attempt to paint this picture, the facts remain that the people in this project are still spreading misinformation about it in an attempt to prevent more cumulative losses from occurring. (what misinformation?)

We are constantly told "the fork is ready" and that "The Electra Foundation would take 3-5 days to set up" (please show me where its asid. I told the community this week that the lawyer adviced 5 days when we submit the forms) . Well, why are we taking so long to implement both of these measures? It's like waiting for winter to arrive on Game of Thrones. Might I remind everyone that the initial founder is to receive all the staking rewards, which is closing in on 400M ECA now. (discussed it before)

Staff tell us the project is doing great, but nothing has changed since December except for the new adoption of this garbage unprofessional approach to marketing. Attempting to hype and sexualize a financial product with blonde bimbos lacking any kind of cryptographic literacy is terrible at best. Why on Earth would anybody put money into that? How does this provide incentive to use Electra as an every day currency, or have we now switched our target audience from every day families to college frat boys? (we are now 7 months underway my friend and in a bear market. We are doing great if you see where we are coming from (and Im not talking about price!! ) )

We should not be sending people like Cassandra Hawkins (Electra Spirit) to institutional blockchain meetups. She has a degree in homeopathy and fitness ffs. (Somebody from the team works in swimmingpool industry, We have people working in drywalling industry, I work as banking consultant, We have students, Mav is in real estate, etc. etc. And you know what? We are all passionate about the project and know a lot about he subject matter where some are maybe more technically savvy then the others)

- Stake reduction delay (no deadline set)
- Foundation delay (no deadline set)
- Funds still not moved into multisig wallet (what funds?)
- Original core team silent - Github activity stalling (Some activities we dont disclose in the open on Github to ensure it remains hidden for competitors)
- Founder keeps all staking rewards (no, E01 is also hedging ECA with other crypto)
- Overseers Ryu, VergeLife, Eca Giraffe and Zarag gone (3/4 moving onto new projects)    (Maverick joined, Ruru joined, Robert Bakker joined - Ryu is till with the project but not in the team, Zarag same)
- Team opening bot party chat for sponges (serious?)
- Team offering their consumers money to win exchange votes (
- Price per unit below 10 satoshis (yes Smiley )
- False ATM announcements (why false?)
- Openly shilling Aircoins, Unifox and other vaporware (ICO) products in chat (its not shilling, its talking positive about partner projects)

Where do you see this going? (a purple future)

Strange that you would take this personally, and yet again dismiss this as negativity. Do you have some undisclosed control over the project that we have not yet discussed? You and I have been in the back end and "ECA Influencers" telegram group for quite a while Smiley We both know eachother well, and we both know that personal reasons aren't why Maverick, ECA Mom, Ryu, Ivan and CryptoLife left the project.

Consumers don't blindly spread FUD - They ask questions. FUD is false information, and you know full well that what I'm saying is not false.
When investors are given vague responses that are engineered to divert attention or confuse for 2 months at a time they become frustrated. A prime example is your clear attempts to dismiss me as a "keyboard warrior", and redirect peoples attention to me rather than giving answers about Electra.

Remember that day when we described ourselves in ECA Influencers as "A group of people who have a hard on for getting ECA to $1"? Let's not bullshit anyone on this thread - we're both honest individuals and should keep it that way. All conversations that display a direct conflict of interest were saved, just in case something like our current internal issues were to ignite.

- Price manipulation
- Buying false social media followers, comments and likes to assert influence over other projects consumer bases
- Coordinated hype in the lead up to announcements
- Back-end conflicts

The list goes on.

I will object to your proposition of a Q&A as the last one we coordinated with Aykut on Youtube was pointless and I know any adequate responses would be considered a conflict of interest. Aykut gave the exact same vague answers to our questions with only an emphasis of it's a good community coin.

See last failed interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWWP17TYns&t=77s

We don't need words we need action.

duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

Electra Project Back End Updates: July 2018

ECA incredibly pleased to announce that one of our original developers, Scibot, is returning. Welcome back, Scibot!

Read more: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electra_Currency/comments/933ocf/electra_project_back_end_updates_july_2018/
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Wonder why a guy with name "COLXpls" is fudding so much about Electra  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

In my opinion, the Electra community's rejection of the CEO and the Central body is a very bold and original decision,and the fact that decisions are made by the community collectively and always in the interests of the community is very progressive.
AltInvestor2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

In my opinion, the Electra community's rejection of the CEO and the Central body is a very bold and original decision,and the fact that decisions are made by the community collectively and always in the interests of the community is very progressive.
Don't let the hype fool you. The community has no say at all in anything that's done. Why do you think nobody, not even core members, can tell you what's going to be done about the supply shortage? They have to wait for E01.... The owner in every sense of the word. He has all the assets, he gets all the income from the assets, he has final say.... He's the owner.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Wonder why a guy with name "COLXpls" is fudding so much about Electra  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same reason why a boy with a new name fuds this thread constantly. Anger? Empty pockets? Who knows.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

Hello all! I believe this idea is very good and good!
Impeccably idea, assured project!
How much do you charge for these promotions? I'm interested.

About the same as how much you charge for your fud LOL.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart, key people quitting, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding.
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me.
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.
Not ridiculed or accused of spreading FUD because we're asking questions.

kiddo

Merit: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart, key people quitting, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding.
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me.
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.

I know what you feel brother, I invested at a peak in other project and I am in the same situation. Unfortunately you can't do nothing about it, the only thing you can do is waiting because if you don't sell you don't loose anything. Another thing is to remember: don't invest what you can't affort to lose.
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

We all do.

come with your original ID....grow some balls and dont come as newbie....dont FUD unnecessarily....evry coin is bleeding...in comparison to that ECA is standing tall...team is working hard...
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

Report the one who is creating FUD.
robertsebastian

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

Don't let the hype fool you. The community has no say at all in anything that's done. Why do you think nobody, not even core members, can tell you what's going to be done about the supply shortage? They have to wait for E01.... The owner in every sense of the word. He has all the assets, he gets all the income from the assets, he has final say.... He's the owner.

The documentation to setup the foundation lies with the lawyer firm. Next week I expect to have a meeting with the Dutch Tax Authority to proactively engage them with our plans. In the Articles of Association, that will be published after the go live, we will unfold our plans on how to ensure the community is represented in the board and especially in the decisionmaking process.

Secondly... The entire team exists of community members joining (and sometimes also leaving). E01 only works on the blockchain. It's the Team, existing of community members, that eventually decide the path to go. One example I can give though is from earlier this year where we had a non-responsibe exchange (Yobit) while we paid the listing fees. We made a community vote on Discord and eventually the community decided to withdraw our application.

Of course we still have to grow as team and project and the community engagement, especially how this is going to be done, has to develop as well. Our Community Governance team has the task to shape and implement this. Again, first big step is the foundation.
robertsebastian

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Most of your statements are false or out of context. I will comment in red below.

FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart community has grown  every week to date, key people quitting some members left but are no key players. If they were then theyre replaced again by key players, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding Not true. Visit our discord or telegram and see that even the most difficult questions are answered. Also criticism. Listen to our engineering call tonight and experience it for yourself (1 august).
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it yes, the fork happens and will drastically reduce staking %. Aside from that POS coins typically have no cap.. did you know?, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price that is with every project. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it we haven't hidden it but explained it to the community. Also tonight we will highlight it in the community. Aside from that you can ask the team members yourself as theyre still active in the community except for Ivan, who started his own project Smiley.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me we have no profits. if you refer to staking, yes. and he has been clear about this in this thread back in 2017. If you did your due diligence you'd know it before investing..
We all do.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know. I'm always available on telegram and discord. My name is Robert Bakker... everywhere

We all do.

AltInvestor2018

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

Most of your statements are false or out of context. I will comment in red below.

FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart community has grown  every week to date, key people quitting some members left but are no key players. If they were then theyre replaced again by key players, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding Not true. Visit our discord or telegram and see that even the most difficult questions are answered. Also criticism. Listen to our engineering call tonight and experience it for yourself (1 august).
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it yes, the fork happens and will drastically reduce staking %. Aside from that POS coins typically have no cap.. did you know?, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price that is with every project. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it we haven't hidden it but explained it to the community. Also tonight we will highlight it in the community. Aside from that you can ask the team members yourself as theyre still active in the community except for Ivan, who started his own project Smiley.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me we have no profits. if you refer to staking, yes. and he has been clear about this in this thread back in 2017. If you did your due diligence you'd know it before investing..
We all do.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know. I'm always available on telegram and discord. My name is Robert Bakker... everywhere

We all do.

Thank you Robert. You are the only one in the team to acknowledge my concerns, and give me at least some answers. While I disagree with a couple of the opinions, I respect you for treating me as an actual investor with valid concerns.
It would be great if other team members would follow your example and treat investors with the same professionalism you have shown.
Great news on the Foundation formation, and I will indeed be listening on the call today.
Thank you again.
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Yes, we thank Robert!

The only problem is that when there is always the same question, it is difficult to manage and only the fork will reassure people who are afraid.  Cry

I advise you to read at least all the messages electra01 to understand the project and if you can read the whole subject even if it is long it is even better.

only "electra01" message = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=944561;sa=showPosts;start=220

(starts with the end for the oldest first)

Good luck and try to understand the interests of what comes out of the panic/fud now that the price has fallen (and not before)  Wink
kiddo

Merit: 137

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

Congratulations for the SHARDAX listing guys, devs and community members! Keep up the good work as it was until now, you are amazing! Eventually ECA will hit a top exchange is just a matter of time,  because the developement of the project is good, the community is good.
geobull

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

eca will be huge
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

0.42 BTC has been used to help fund the setup costs for the Electra foundation in the Netherlands. This was used from the BTC-hedged portion of the pre-mine.
robertsebastian

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

Thank you for the fast action Electra01. The BTC funds have been received by me and converted to 2.663,85 EUR via Coinbase.
The funds will be fully used to pay the lawyer, notary, address registration, translation of the Articles from dutch to english, server cost to run the wallet for the funds, etc.
All made cost will be in the bookkeeping of the foundation once established.

0.42 BTC has been used to help fund the setup costs for the Electra foundation in the Netherlands. This was used from the BTC-hedged portion of the pre-mine.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: