Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:09:04 AM

This is great news for the foundation

Thanks Electra01 and Robertsebastian  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

0.42 BTC has been used to help fund the setup costs for the Electra foundation in the Netherlands. This was used from the BTC-hedged portion of the pre-mine.

Sounds good. The Foundation and electra are both set up to grow!
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

ECA  excited to announce yet another milestone in our ecamassadoption campaign!

ECA now available for integration with General Bytes ATMs in over 53 countries! Stay tuned for more exciting announcements for eca by following us on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, and Telegram.

al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:31:03 AM

ECA now available for integration with General Bytes ATMs in over 53 countries! Stay tuned for more exciting announcements for eca by following us on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, and Telegram.

Excellent ! Good job !

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

Excellent ! Good job !

Looks great. Can't wait to use it in person and get Electra.
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Updated news from StakeUnited.com 10/8/2017
"News regarding Electra (ECA): ECA is a low ROI% (~50% a year) long term project with a current coin supply of 26 896 536 442 ECA. In our pool the biggest input right now is around 48 000 000 ECA! But as you can see this is still a relatively small amount compared to the total circulating supply. These 2 facts lead to the point that it takes around 2 weeks for the ECA wallet to get a stake reward. We talked with many community members who solo staked ECA before using the pool :cu:  and they had to wait months for their first solo stake! So 2 weeks is already pretty quick! Like stated in our FAQs withdrawals are processed every 24 hours IF a stake was produced. We always try to have a reserve for withdrawals as well to do withdrawals even if a wallet haven't staked yet, but obviously we can't destroy an input which matured 5 days already just because of a single withdrawal exceeding the reserve. Please use multiple small ECA withdrawals if you want to withdraw ECA before it generated a stake reward. If you don't like to wait for ECA stakes feel free to look into all the other coins in our pool - most of them generate stake rewards once an hour :thumbsup: :moneybag: :rocket: "
This seems to be good for ECA developers. I feel happy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Updated news from StakeUnited.com 10/8/2017
"News regarding Electra (ECA): ECA is a low ROI% (~50% a year) long term project with a current coin supply of 26 896 536 442 ECA. In our pool the biggest input right now is around 48 000 000 ECA! But as you can see this is still a relatively small amount compared to the total circulating supply. These 2 facts lead to the point that it takes around 2 weeks for the ECA wallet to get a stake reward. We talked with many community members who solo staked ECA before using the pool :cu:  and they had to wait months for their first solo stake! So 2 weeks is already pretty quick! Like stated in our FAQs withdrawals are processed every 24 hours IF a stake was produced. We always try to have a reserve for withdrawals as well to do withdrawals even if a wallet haven't staked yet, but obviously we can't destroy an input which matured 5 days already just because of a single withdrawal exceeding the reserve. Please use multiple small ECA withdrawals if you want to withdraw ECA before it generated a stake reward. If you don't like to wait for ECA stakes feel free to look into all the other coins in our pool - most of them generate stake rewards once an hour :thumbsup: :moneybag: :rocket: "
This seems to be good for ECA developers. I feel happy

Great. Thanks for sharing. I tried StakeUnited for ECA, but was told in the discord chan that they had stopped it, but it seems like that was misinformation.
I can say that I hit a stake about every 30 days with a balance of 1.7Mill.

I'll send some over later and try again.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Hi. This coin not have masternodes? And what is next plan to make this coin grow this year? Any new exchange is planned?
thuesdayb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

what's the difference between checking savings and legacy account?
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

what's the difference between checking savings and legacy account?

Legacy account is the QT wallet account. Checking and Savings are different accounts on the new wallet.
cjcrypt

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

what is the use case for eca? sorry i been searching around on website and missed it i guess.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

what is the use case for eca? sorry i been searching around on website and missed it i guess.

It is just another fast coin right now. Other than that, some stores accept ECA.
Jacek10

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

nothing special coin normal like 500 others
gamichvoche

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Nice ICO, but planning is not well established.
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

SWAP is just a way for this special problem, if they didnt want to airdrop currency it would be easir decisions  no matter token or new coin.
my opinion is devs should use my ECA for that, but also add feature to keep their token safe on my ECA so people dont need then to send ETH address right away if they dont want
myECA can be built a multy functional platform in time if devs decide it and see it fit in their plans

Rcvlieland

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Nice ICO, but planning is not well established.

ECA did not have an ICO. We encountered the issue that we needed to fork the blockchain in order to realise our roadmap. Therefore there is some delay at this point but we communicate openly about it.
Colxpls

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

Remember when the Electra team said Maverick left for personal reasons?

Surprise surprise, they lied yet again. What happened to the days of transparency?

You can't really blame him for leaving for another project though. It would be very frustrating trying to deal with an incompetent and deceptive business team. They've done a pretty good job at keeping people holding while the max cap and inflation controls haven't been implemented. Just a reminder for investors that the long-claimed 30 billion ECA max supply is actually false, and is actually unlimited until the hard fork is released. Also, don't forget that the recent business partners are run by team members.

It appears that the most recent deceptive business tactics are to have team members create a new startup company, remove their faces from the Electra website, and announce a partnership. Let's not even get started on Tekin Akdeniz's admissions of spoofing/botting the charts on CryptoBridge during the previous dump. The SEC is going to have a great time with that one.

This is endorsed shilling enabled by individuals such as Robert Bakker and Aykut Baybas.

- Maverick joining new team. Also displays that he founded the company most recently announced on Electra forums.
https://twitter.com/EvimeriaIO/status/1030467349365907458?s=19
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

Surprise surprise, they lied yet again. What happened to the days of transparency?

You can't really blame him for leaving for another project though. It would be very frustrating trying to deal with an incompetent and deceptive business team. They've done a pretty good job at keeping people holding while the max cap and inflation controls haven't been implemented. Just a reminder for investors that the long-claimed 30 billion ECA max supply is actually false, and is actually unlimited until the hard fork is released. Also, don't forget that the recent business partners are run by team members.

It appears that the most recent deceptive business tactics are to have team members create a new startup company, remove their faces from the Electra website, and announce a partnership. Let's not even get started on Tekin Akdeniz's admissions of spoofing/botting the charts on CryptoBridge during the previous dump. The SEC is going to have a great time with that one.

This is endorsed shilling enabled by individuals such as Robert Bakker and Aykut Baybas.

- Maverick joining new team. Also displays that he founded the company most recently announced on Electra forums.

Tbh I don't care about a dev who left for another project, it happens all the time on this space. The good thing is that the project was not abandoned and is still working and developing further. As about the max supply my personal opinion is that this is actually a good thing with no cap, because when you'll reach max cap and you won't get the 50% of what you hold, many people will sell and leave, because no one is staying here for just the fees which is only dust.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

LOL. He is an ADVISOR. He is still an advisor. Whoosh.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

I don't take it personal but I do stand for the project where none of the current team members have bad intentions as you suggest.

I have no clue who you are since you keep yourself anonymous, therefore I cant verify if we ever had contact or not. But that’s OK.

Maverick did leave for personal reasons and he can even return as soon as they have been resolved. I have called him many times in the past weeks and had intensive contact in the past days. The fact you state he didn’t leave for personal reasons tells me you have no relationship with him nor ever talked to him 1-1, yet you state it firmly which makes your posts less credible as it’s simply not true.

ECA Mom and Ryu left because they don't agree with the power E01 still have from a developer perspective in the project as well as the control on the premine which is understandable. These kind of projects stand or fall with trust. As long as I believe and trust the good intentions of E01 (I have no reasons to doubt) I will stay. But I can imagine when you loose your confidence you leave the project. You di dforget to mention that Ryu and ECA Mom are still active as member in the project? Ryu is doing an awesome job in helping the community in answering questions. Cryptolife wasn't very active so never had any chat with him.  and Ivan also was not very active so didn’t talk to him a lot in the past months and has his own ambitions to achieve his life goals/dreams. Chat with them to understand.

Based on these conversations I wouldn’t describe “the both of us as honest people” since I noticed you only post one-sided and incomplete stories. If that’s on purpose, it’s being dishonest. If you believe you speak the truth in making the comments then I can’t blame you for being not fully aware or informed.
In the ECA influencers group I can’t recall a day where we said to make ECA 1 EUR and I find it typical you try to throw these statements to me in a way the reader even may think its true. I (and everyone in the team) have the strict rule to not focus on price in terms of predicting. Price can never be predicted or set as goal as it is dependent on many ingredients from which many can’t be controlled.

I would like to inform everyone reading this thread that the person Im responding to, who refuses to identify himself, clearly has grudges to the project or feels not respected in the past. A lot of statements or theories he or she writes are either taken out of context or untrue. I can tell from the posts that his person was not directly involved in the coordinators team but watched it from the outside and that’s okay. I’d like to challenge everyone to use common sense, do their own research and by all means verify information directly at the source.

Master Den, Bob (The Revolution), Asmoth, myself, and more are working for the project many hours a day where most of us have still fulltime jobs. We wouldn’t do this if we didn’t believe the project has a future. Did you know Master Den spends 10 hours a day for already a year on this project for free where he gets regular offers to join other projects as community manager for serious amounts of money a year?

Yes we have quite some bumps in the road to overcome and these are discussed a lot of times in the teams and community. Yes in the young team that we are we also have internal struggles between people. Just imagine, trying to setup and run a project with people from all over the world that don’t know eachother, work together only through mailing and having calls. Some people came with different intentions then others.
What I see now is that the current team has a big passion for the Electra project and it’s community to play a significant role in the crypto/blockchain revolution all projects are currently being part of.

Again… yes we all have our bag of ECA. Some were able to buy very soon and have big bags, some have smaller bags bought at later stages (such as myself). If I may speak for myself.. I made my crypto portfolio exist for 90% out of ECA to keep myself sharp and motivated to keep on going for the project.

You may disagree with what you see or hear in regards to the projects direction but don’t disrespect he people that are working hard, voluntary, next to their jobs with the best intentions. Yes, sometimes there are community members or even supporting team members that don’t behave and have corrupt intentions, but those are being dealt with right away.
As far as you concerned Mr. Colx, I have no idea who you are and when we ever discussed stuff. I understand you became disappointed or perhaps hurt within the team. If I was a reason for it or some of the coreteam members I want to apologize for that. Again I want to invite you for a discussion or q&a and that doesn’t need to be in public perse.
If you don’t want this then I think it’s pointless to continue because the conversation would become very one sided where you post incomplete comments placed out of context, me countering them leaving the public in confusion what to believe.

Take care and all the best,
Robert

Hello anonymous keyboard warrior. Why don't you let me and the people here know what you actually like? And it doesn't need to be ECA (I dont expect that from you). I assume, by looking at your name, your project's logo is green? Eitherway, I commented where I could on your incredibly short sighted comments, a weak attempt to convince people why ECA is the worst project you can possibly imagine.

Again, perhaps we can do a live Q&A online where you have the possiblity to fire anything at me and for me the noble task to counter all you fire with facts.

It appears that the team is simply dismissing this as FUD/negativity. Reality check: There would be no negativity if there was competency. (you are the negative one here Smiley )
Regardless of how you attempt to paint this picture, the facts remain that the people in this project are still spreading misinformation about it in an attempt to prevent more cumulative losses from occurring. (what misinformation?)

We are constantly told "the fork is ready" and that "The Electra Foundation would take 3-5 days to set up" (please show me where its asid. I told the community this week that the lawyer adviced 5 days when we submit the forms) . Well, why are we taking so long to implement both of these measures? It's like waiting for winter to arrive on Game of Thrones. Might I remind everyone that the initial founder is to receive all the staking rewards, which is closing in on 400M ECA now. (discussed it before)

Staff tell us the project is doing great, but nothing has changed since December except for the new adoption of this garbage unprofessional approach to marketing. Attempting to hype and sexualize a financial product with blonde bimbos lacking any kind of cryptographic literacy is terrible at best. Why on Earth would anybody put money into that? How does this provide incentive to use Electra as an every day currency, or have we now switched our target audience from every day families to college frat boys? (we are now 7 months underway my friend and in a bear market. We are doing great if you see where we are coming from (and Im not talking about price!! ) )

We should not be sending people like Cassandra Hawkins (Electra Spirit) to institutional blockchain meetups. She has a degree in homeopathy and fitness ffs. (Somebody from the team works in swimmingpool industry, We have people working in drywalling industry, I work as banking consultant, We have students, Mav is in real estate, etc. etc. And you know what? We are all passionate about the project and know a lot about he subject matter where some are maybe more technically savvy then the others)

- Stake reduction delay (no deadline set)
- Foundation delay (no deadline set)
- Funds still not moved into multisig wallet (what funds?)
- Original core team silent - Github activity stalling (Some activities we dont disclose in the open on Github to ensure it remains hidden for competitors)
- Founder keeps all staking rewards (no, E01 is also hedging ECA with other crypto)
- Overseers Ryu, VergeLife, Eca Giraffe and Zarag gone (3/4 moving onto new projects)    (Maverick joined, Ruru joined, Robert Bakker joined - Ryu is till with the project but not in the team, Zarag same)
- Team opening bot party chat for sponges (serious?)
- Team offering their consumers money to win exchange votes (
- Price per unit below 10 satoshis (yes Smiley )
- False ATM announcements (why false?)
- Openly shilling Aircoins, Unifox and other vaporware (ICO) products in chat (its not shilling, its talking positive about partner projects)

Where do you see this going? (a purple future)

Strange that you would take this personally, and yet again dismiss this as negativity. Do you have some undisclosed control over the project that we have not yet discussed? You and I have been in the back end and "ECA Influencers" telegram group for quite a while Smiley We both know eachother well, and we both know that personal reasons aren't why Maverick, ECA Mom, Ryu, Ivan and CryptoLife left the project.

Consumers don't blindly spread FUD - They ask questions. FUD is false information, and you know full well that what I'm saying is not false.
When investors are given vague responses that are engineered to divert attention or confuse for 2 months at a time they become frustrated. A prime example is your clear attempts to dismiss me as a "keyboard warrior", and redirect peoples attention to me rather than giving answers about Electra.

Remember that day when we described ourselves in ECA Influencers as "A group of people who have a hard on for getting ECA to $1"? Let's not bullshit anyone on this thread - we're both honest individuals and should keep it that way. All conversations that display a direct conflict of interest were saved, just in case something like our current internal issues were to ignite.

- Price manipulation
- Buying false social media followers, comments and likes to assert influence over other projects consumer bases
- Coordinated hype in the lead up to announcements
- Back-end conflicts

The list goes on.

I will object to your proposition of a Q&A as the last one we coordinated with Aykut on Youtube was pointless and I know any adequate responses would be considered a conflict of interest. Aykut gave the exact same vague answers to our questions with only an emphasis of it's a good community coin.

See last failed interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWWP17TYns&t=77s

We don't need words we need action.

Interesting takes.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: