Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
IcathTrade

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:42:05 PM

I invested a lot of my individual, financial and intellectual capital into the project for the past four years. The stakes compensate me for this.

The only thing you did is spend the premine when you have accepted to.

You paid 0 server, you paid 0 website, you didn't participate to the calls, you didn't participate to the project management at all.

individual / financial / intellectual, how dare you?

you were not active at all, how dare you say this?

Asmoth, Master Den, Ruru, Jenova, Nashclay, Greg, Robert, Bob and others

These guys did all what exist today in Electra, they are the ones who made Electra a known brand.

They are the only one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:19:34 PM

I get your point and now understand where the issue is stemming from. The first sentence is poorly worded. The word capital is very general. It is wrong to assume only financial capital. Other capital types that may apply are: individual capital and intellectual capital along with others.

Investment also has multiple definitions:
The action or process of investing money for profit.
An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result.

I invested a lot of my individual, financial and intellectual capital into the project for the past four years. The stakes compensate me for this.

This answer is such a joke ...
you haven't done anything ... you haven't updated your weebly website roadmap since 2017.

You have no intellectual or blockchain knowledge.

You only think about your profit without ever participate to the project, you were really totally useless financially, intellectually and individually.

you simply take advantage of the naivety of the users to dump on them.

it is for this reason that I ask you to find a solution to resolve this issue and return all stolen BTC / altcoins to the community. -> you can send me a private message if you are really looking for a solution.

Eren this is your last chance, as you said you are not unknown. Otherwise then when certain things are done, there is no return.
I hope you take me seriously and realize the bad things you have done
Aman Sin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:03:25 PM

This answer is such a joke ...
you haven't done anything ... you haven't updated your weebly website roadmap since 2017.

You have no intellectual or blockchain knowledge.

You only think about your profit without ever participate to the project, you were really totally useless financially, intellectually and individually.

you simply take advantage of the naivety of the users to dump on them.

it is for this reason that I ask you to find a solution to resolve this issue and return all stolen BTC / altcoins to the community. -> you can send me a private message if you are really looking for a solution.

Eren this is your last chance, as you said you are not unknown. Otherwise then when certain things are done, there is no return.
I hope you take me seriously and realize the bad things you have done

Dude you don't have a clue either. This ECA team who were earlier considered white knights are a bunch of scammers who are trying to profit on the expenses of several users who had their wallets locked in Cryptopia. That is very dirty way to suddenly drive the price of you ECAP token 300% just excluding 2bi coins just on topia, calling all holdrs 'fuckin' traders who want to dump ECA and banning everyone who dares to complain on ECA's channels. ECAP or whatever name you those guys decide to call it already born very bad. That's an abort.
Robofus

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:21:22 PM

Dude you don't have a clue either. This ECA team who were earlier considered white knights are a bunch of scammers who are trying to profit on the expenses of several users who had their wallets locked in Cryptopia. That is very dirty way to suddenly drive the price of you ECAP token 300% just excluding 2bi coins just on topia, calling all holdrs 'fuckin' traders who want to dump ECA and banning everyone who dares to complain on ECA's channels. ECAP or whatever name you those guys decide to call it already born very bad. That's an abort.

You pretending to be someone you're not (Aman) and with an account that has just been created = Date Registered:Today at 10:52:58 PM
Exchanges cannot be eligible due to Eren / E01 hidden there. For cryptopia, you may never get your ECA back with the cost of liquidation.
If you deposit everything you own on an exchange it's a risk, and I'm sorry for you.

Otherwise, the volunteers have no advantage in excluding the community, we could very well give up everything for everyone (for example create a new project from 0 with an ICO and without airdrop).
And unlike Eren, we never steal or manipulate.
Aman Sin

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:09:28 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 12:33:41 AM by Aman Sin

You pretending to be someone you're not (Aman) and with an account that has just been created = Date Registered:Today at 10:52:58 PM
Exchanges cannot be eligible due to Eren / E01 hidden there. For cryptopia, you may never get your ECA back with the cost of liquidation.
If you deposit everything you own on an exchange it's a risk, and I'm sorry for you.

Otherwise, the volunteers have no advantage in excluding the community, we could very well give up everything for everyone (for example create a new project from 0 with an ICO and without airdrop).
And unlike Eren, we never steal or manipulate.

1) I am not pretending to be anyone and I am not aware about any other Aman Sin here.
2) I cant understand the issue on creating an account today. I can do it again tomorrow and so on since ECA's team are banning from channels on the first complain from exchange holders.
3) The coins on Cryptopia are fully returning to its owners without costs. Yes, billion of ECA will be useless due the team blocking it from the airdrop.
4) You dont need to say sorry about topia. My coins are there. They were not hacked. They will return in this very coming months. It better to say sorry about team decision. Ironically.
5) Yes, the team and indirectly, the owners have a lot of advantage excluding billions of ECA stored in exchanges, decreasing supply and increasing ECAP value. Its not magic.
6) I am even not retard to respond about your last issue. Or maybe I should respond; go on lets see what happens, what kind o credibility  these names could have just giving up from this project...The truth is team hide themselves behind this 'doing it for free' mask while everyone knows most of them are bonanza whales. C'mon, man up!
Robofus

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:36:28 AM

1) I am not pretending to be anyone and I am not aware about any other Aman Sin here.
2) I cant understand the issue on creating an account today. I can do it again tomorrow and so on since ECA's team are banning from channels on the first complain from exchange holders.
3) The coins on Cryptopia are fully returning to its owners without costs. Yes, billion of ECA will be useless due the team blocking it from the airdrop.
4) You dont need to say sorry about topia. My coins are there. They were not hacked. They will return in this very coming months. It better to say sorry about team decision. Ironically.
5) Yes, the team and indirectly, the owners have a lot of advantage excluding billions of ECA stored in exchanges, decreasing supply and increasing ECAP value. Its not magic.
6) I am even not retard to respond about your last issue. Or maybe I should respond; go on lets see what happens, what kind o credibility  these names could have just giving up from this project...The truth is team hide themselves behind this 'doing it for free' mask while everyone knows most of them are bonanza whales. C'mon, man up!

1= There is already an Aman singh, hence my remark.
2= you could have registered here since 2017, and here you will never be banned.
3= the ECA do not change, if E01 who is the founder of the project continues you can work with him.
4= If you're sure to get them back you should be happy. Nothing changes for ECA, just volunteers cannot continue with work E01. But E01 can continue with other people.
5= what you said is wrong, if that was what we wanted we have more to gain from doing an ICO since 0 and no airdrop.
6= how can you say that the team are bonenza whales when 100% of the team, except me, arrived months after the bonenza ?

The only person who abandoned the project is the person responsible for the destruction -> Eren / E01, you can check his activities on bitcointalk and you will see that he was never there except to thank the volunteers once a year. And he never answered questions when it mattered -> as I proved in a screenshot a few pages before.

And as you can see I am not in the ECA project anymore but I am more active than Eren on this topic. You should be asking yourself the right questions if you're not a troll.
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:37:59 PM

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Stakeholders,

The servers controlled by former team member Jenova contain the seed nodes for Ellipal, the mobile wallets and support ElectraPay and all third-party wallets. They will be SHUT DOWN PERMENANTLY in a few days/hours (I have not been given a specific date as of yet) which means ECA in mobile wallets and Ellipal will FREEZE unless you convince him to re-open the servers for you. He did kindly offer to keep servers running for 0.2 BTC/month but I have concluded that 2.4 BTC/year would be an unsustainable cost for the ECA project and therefore service for Ellipal, mobile wallets, ElectraPay and all third-party wallets will be discontinued the moment servers are cut. Desktop and exchange wallets WILL still function as far as I am told by Jenova.

He is generously keeping the servers open for the time being so users do not have their ECA frozen but I recommend you to WITHDRAW your ECA to a desktop or an exchange wallet AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. After server support is cut DO NOT send any ECA to Ellipal or mobile wallets. Desktop and exchange wallets will be the best places to keep your ECA at this point.

What remains is the block explorer and website. I will continue them but I am deciding whether to maintain the current ones on Jenova’s servers or create new ones to host personally. You will be informed further as soon as I decide.

Please SHARE this message with as many users as possible. I will also ask the ECAP team to share this and hopefully they will. I want all ECA holders to read this message. I do not want anyone left behind. Therefore, the Bitcointalk thread will be locked for the next 3 days to ensure as many people see this message as possible without the clutter of additional messages. If you have any queries PM me in Bitcointalk and I will get back to you.
12dima12

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:03:35 PM

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Stakeholders,

The servers controlled by former team member Jenova contain the seed nodes for Ellipal, the mobile wallets and support ElectraPay and all third-party wallets. They will be SHUT DOWN PERMENANTLY in a few days/hours (I have not been given a specific date as of yet) which means ECA in mobile wallets and Ellipal will FREEZE unless you convince him to re-open the servers for you. He did kindly offer to keep servers running for 0.2 BTC/month but I have concluded that 2.4 BTC/year would be an unsustainable cost for the ECA project and therefore service for Ellipal, mobile wallets, ElectraPay and all third-party wallets will be discontinued the moment servers are cut. Desktop and exchange wallets WILL still function as far as I am told by Jenova.

This Eren is eager to pay the server costs after dumping over 10BTC
Obicoin

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:05:05 PM

I would like to explain what led me to the decisions I took this past month. Firstly I must mention I have not done anything illegal or, to my knowledge, contradictory to any messages I have written previously. I am also not anonymous. An exchange leaked my identity years ago.

Ever since 2017, the largest funding for the project has been provided by me either directly or indirectly. I have been directly involved in two vital hard forks and many exchange negotiations until asked to step aside.

I am severely concerned that after multiple requests to the team over the past 2 months, I have not been shown the new code or been allowed to observe its progress. The potential possibilities of what is being done with the code seriously worry me. As I am not able to see the new code or who is working on it and therefore I do not know what direction the project is taking or what will change which is a very irregular position for a founder and primary donator to be put in. It is a red flag for me and hence I took the decision to reduce the ECA exposure of the funds I control. The removal of this thread link (my preferred line of communication) from Coinmarketcap a day after my previous post was also a factor in this decision. I will scale back in when the uncertainty regarding the code no longer exists.

There seems to be misconception about the definition of the pre-mine which I should clarify. The initial pre-mine is 1,000,000,019 as mentioned on day 1. It is not 1,600,000,000 as some people are insisting. It is recorded in the blockchain, unchangeable along with all expenditures which stand at 705,913,613 (hedge not included) of which a least 550,000,000 have gone to team and community projects. I offered to give the remainder of the pre-mine to the foundation after the team insisted but the offer got rejected and I was demanded to include the stakes and part with 880,000,000. Stakes are not pre-mine.

I have never guaranteed profits or told anyone to buy or sell Electra. In terms of transparency, Electra is in the top tier of the blockchain industry. Do not buy a cryptocurrency if you have concerns with it. There are 7000+ other options to choose from. In USD terms, an extremely high amount was invested into the development of the Electra blockchain and it is one of the best out there today. My issue is with the information being withheld from me and the team’s uncompromising attitude towards me. Not the project itself.

Wow, what crap. Do you actually believe yourself that you are smart and had good reasons for your actions as you tried to explain? The text above shows clearly you have a ego-problem and take yourself too serious. Sadly you had a powerful toy in your hands to literally burn lots of money for lots of people including me. This action has been beyond stupid, especially considering the current crypto market situation (and that crypto gains usually go from big- to small-caps in a cycle) and that the team accomplished a few nice things over the last years and managed to turn the project around to be at least externally perceived as kind of legit instead of scam - basically the basis for more good things to come for investors, even for you, if you would have been more considerate and less ego-driven.

With all respect: f+ck you for f+cking me over and even feel righteous with this kindergarten explanation above.
AltInvestor2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 11:54:21 PM

Yes, we thank Robert!

The only problem is that when there is always the same question, it is difficult to manage and only the fork will reassure people who are afraid.  Cry

I advise you to read at least all the messages electra01 to understand the project and if you can read the whole subject even if it is long it is even better.

only "electra01" message = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=944561;sa=showPosts;start=220

(starts with the end for the oldest first)

Good luck and try to understand the interests of what comes out of the panic/fud now that the price has fallen (and not before)  Wink

Ah, the irony.  This was your response to so called "FUD" regarding E01 keeping the stakes for himself back in 2018.  You might do well to take your own advice.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:00:24 AM

Most of your statements are false or out of context. I will comment in red below.

Hello all! I believe this idea is very good and good!
Impeccably idea, assured project!
How much do you charge for these promotions? I'm interested.

About the same as how much you charge for your fud LOL.
FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart community has grown  every week to date, key people quitting some members left but are no key players. If they were then theyre replaced again by key players, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding Not true. Visit our discord or telegram and see that even the most difficult questions are answered. Also criticism. Listen to our engineering call tonight and experience it for yourself (1 august).
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it yes, the fork happens and will drastically reduce staking %. Aside from that POS coins typically have no cap.. did you know?, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price that is with every project. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it we haven't hidden it but explained it to the community. Also tonight we will highlight it in the community. Aside from that you can ask the team members yourself as theyre still active in the community except for Ivan, who started his own project Smiley.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me we have no profits. if you refer to staking, yes. and he has been clear about this in this thread back in 2017. If you did your due diligence you'd know it before investing..
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.
Not ridiculed or accused of spreading FUD because we're asking questions.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know. I'm always available on telegram and discord. My name is Robert Bakker... everywhere

Hello all! I believe this idea is very good and good!
Impeccably idea, assured project!
How much do you charge for these promotions? I'm interested.

About the same as how much you charge for your fud LOL.
FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart, key people quitting, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding.
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me.
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.
Not ridiculed or accused of spreading FUD because we're asking questions.

Here,  I'll save you some time Robofus. This was Robert's response to the "FUD" about E01 staking the premine for his own use.
My concerns were completely disregarded back then,  & anyone who tried to bring it up were considered troublemakers, when we actually had valid concerns. 
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:21:01 PM

Dear Stakeholders,

As block explorers hosted by Jenova will close soon I have had a new one made to ensure a better transition.

https://eca.ccore.online/connections

A new website is also in the pipeline.

I also reject all accusations made against me repetitively by the same 3 people and hope Robert McCall sends me 5,000,000 ECA he has promised in the post above. I am sure he is aware of my addresses.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:46:20 PM

Anybody who trusts the team and supports ECAP is either insane or completely stupid. 
They're starting off their "new" coin by stealing the assets of ECA.
As much as E01 dumping HIS coin (yes, his... Robert was very clear that this was a known factor back in 2018... read back through the posts in July of 2018) was horrible and hurt everyone's values,  at least he didn't steal anything belonging to anyone else.  He's always been open about the fact that the staking on the premine was his.  It would be more commonly known if the Team hadn't accused everyone of FUD and belittled everyone who ever brought it up. 
There's been multiple big sells over the years,  but for some reason the Team decided with this one to quit and start their own,  conveniently eliminating a whole bunch of the community from their planned airdrop,  while using the community as justification to out and out steal assets from ECA.
The Foundation Board, who constantly and continuously advertised how much safer and more official the Foundation made ECA, are actively & openly participating in this espionage.
And while they're openly stealing assets and hurting people,  they're saying "trust us... again". Oh, and can't forget everyone just has to "trust" that none of the team sold anything.  I guess we're also just supposed to "trust" that none of them moved their coins from an exchange to their wallet before the snapshot was taken.  If the team wants trust they should provide their wallet addresses so everyone can go through their transactions,  just like they demand of E01. Yeah,  it's private... but so are the stakes they're screaming about that E01 sold.  How do we know that none of them were doing exactly the same thing?
Even without all the reasoning from E01, the Team's excuses stink. It's pretty obviously just a way to give themselves a bigger premine for expenses and lower the coin supply by however many poor victims have coins on an exchange.
E01...I have no respect for how you chose to sell your ECA, but that was and always has been an option available to you.  It was a despicable move,  but not blatantly dishonest. 
The Team & the Foundation though... blatantly dishonest.  I'm surprised there's nothing written into the Foundation about espionage by Board members. 

oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 06:38:30 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 08:17:58 AM by oldschoolgamer

It is what it is ,

I made a shittonne of money from this project ...... the 24 hour mining bonanza..... ....I rented hash on nicehash for it .

I lived comfortably off electra for 2 years , literally ..... it all went to shit in the end but I had close to 1 billion coins from 1 day of mining (I live in a 1 bedroom flat , I had 3 rigs of my own only) , then the stake rewards were amazing . Eca coins peaked hard at round 50 sats mid 2018 .

It was obvious it wasn't gonna last , it was too good to be true for some people .

I had nothing to do with the project , I was just a miner who liked the idea of the bonanza , and fuck yes it was worth it .

Sorry to see it go this way but Massive thanks to the electra project for changing my life <3

Nothing really surprises me in the crypto space anymore , might be the time to buy eca , at 1/10th of a satoshi , surley it can only go up again , I sold all but 6 million coins before this happened , sold my last batches at 1.3 sats , Im buying some back for less than 10% of what i sold the last for . Investing based on pure maths , whats to say all this isnt just a scam?

Drop value of current eca coin with fud for accumulation , before pumping it again , and in the process get a whole new coin out of it . good deal lol .

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
Just4E01

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:55:20 PM

It is what it is ,

I made a shittonne of money from this project ...... the 24 hour mining bonanza..... ....I rented hash on nicehash for it .

I lived comfortably off electra for 2 years , literally ..... it all went to shit in the end but I had close to 1 billion coins from 1 day of mining (I live in a 1 bedroom flat , I had 3 rigs of my own only) , then the stake rewards were amazing . Eca coins peaked hard at round 50 sats mid 2018 .

It was obvious it wasn't gonna last , it was too good to be true for some people .

I had nothing to do with the project , I was just a miner who liked the idea of the bonanza , and fuck yes it was worth it .

Sorry to see it go this way but Massive thanks to the electra project for changing my life <3

Nothing really surprises me in the crypto space anymore , might be the time to buy eca , at 1/10th of a satoshi , surley it can only go up again , I sold all but 6 million coins before this happened , sold my last batches at 1.3 sats , Im buying some back for less than 10% of what i sold the last for . Investing based on pure maths , whats to say all this isnt just a scam?

Drop value of current eca coin with fud for accumulation , before pumping it again , and in the process get a whole new coin out of it . good deal lol .

Lmao so you dumped like 2 years and living in a 1 bedroom flat? Bullshit and thanks again for focusing the team on the bonanza people. Luckily team does whatever they can to exclude all of them from Airdrop -incl all bonanza friends/family of E01!
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 12:04:43 AM

these cunts cant even comment on there real profiles , makes anything yas say seem like bullshit .
  believe me or not i dont really care lol

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
GP67

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:11:28 PM

Happy New Year E01
YoupiCoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:34:37 AM

Is ECA dead deep in the abyss ?
No one to tell some little hope about it   Huh
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:52:31 PM

Well - as long as nobody is going to pick up the project, it can't go far... the Team that was formed out of a supporting community has left to a new coin called electra protocol with the ticker XEP

The original founder was not very active for a long time

So - who is going to go forward with it... without active people - no way to the moon.., Sad
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:13:36 PM

Well - as long as nobody is going to pick up the project, it can't go far... the Team that was formed out of a supporting community has left to a new coin called electra protocol with the ticker XEP

The original founder was not very active for a long time

So - who is going to go forward with it... without active people - no way to the moon.., Sad

In my experience, for an altcoin to truly die or be close to death one of the following must happen:
1)   No one mining/staking so the blockchain stops.
2)   Consistently 0 USD daily volume or getting delisted from all exchanges/Coinmarketcap.
3)   A big error in the code that no one bothers to fix.
4)   Cease and desist orders from the USA targeting a specific altcoin.
5)   Source code and wallet downloads becoming inaccessible to users.

As long as these do not happen the project will be alive. The first year Electra was founded we came close to 1, 2 and 3 but remained alive nonetheless and on top of that, for reasons still unknown to me, pumped 500x in a month. Some people consider code updates necessary for the survival of a coin but there are successful coins out there like Dogecoin that do not update the code frequently. Electra’s code is unique among altcoins due to the consensus mechanism that does not exist in any other project.

Bear in mind, competition is much fiercer. When Electra was created there were around 700 coins and now there are 10,000+. Many with 10,000,000 USD+ budgets! Time will tell how Electra will fare. For me Electra is in the same league as Blackcoin, Peercoin, Litecoin, Maxcoin, Icebergcoin and Boolberry etc. The league of 2nd generation Bitcoin based altcoins with one or more unique features. Some have obviously fared better than others.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: