Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the most optimum step for EquiTrader [ EQT ] ?
Rebrand - 48 (62.3%)
Swap - 6 (7.8%)
Swap plus rebrand - 23 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈  (Read 126296 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:44:21 PM

Since, by our calculations, more than 90% of the coins from the old chain have already been registered, we will proceed with the first coin swap tomorrow, 13th April 2017, while the remainder will be done on 18th April 2017 after registration closes.

More details to come shortly.

When did u register these coins? What u just posted is the shittiest nonsense I have read since I shaved my beard for the first time. Another swap makes no sense now since everyone has already swapped what they wanted to swap, to fucking IOU token which holds no value. Im surprised that people are still swapping their eqt not even realizing that this is equal to throwing their coins into the drain.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:21:35 AM

Since, by our calculations, more than 90% of the coins from the old chain have already been registered, we will proceed with the first coin swap tomorrow, 13th April 2017, while the remainder will be done on 18th April 2017 after registration closes.

More details to come shortly.

When did u register these coins? What u just posted is the shittiest nonsense I have read since I shaved my beard for the first time. Another swap makes no sense now since everyone has already swapped what they wanted to swap, to fucking IOU token which holds no value. Im surprised that people are still swapping their eqt not even realizing that this is equal to throwing their coins into the drain.

Where did you see a swap for a IOU token ? At the last news the coin is gonna restart with a fresh algo and the dev should premine the coin to swap them on the new chain to people that have registered.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:48:59 AM

Dev when is token swap? It's already 2 days since you posted.

This time it's different.
ohforf (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

we are legion

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:49:52 AM

Sorry some unexpected events cropped up over the last 3 days.. I'm done with the token and dev fund has been set aside, now working on Github, block explorer, and others.

Hope to have everything ready by 18th April and we'll conduct the token swap for everyone. Note registration closes tomorrow!

LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
Enation

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:08:33 PM

I wanna vote for livecoin but i cant, sameone vote for me ^^
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:25:10 PM

I feel like cryptopia is going to relist the new coin i hope.
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:35:07 AM

Token swap registration will end on 17th April 2017, 12PM CET. Kindly send me the PM by then or your tokens will no longer be considered valid.

For those of you who haven't registered, there is less than 8 hours left until it ends. Make sure to send me a PM with your screenshots and information before then!

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:53:31 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 11:42:32 PM by ohforf

EquiTrader Update

We started this project on the 31st of March 2017, but so many things have happened in the short time since then that it barely feels like only 17 days since our journey began.

Due to recent developments and attack on the EQT network, the need for a new token arose to replace the now void chain. The new EQT token network will host slight different specifications, but with the same amount out supply and tokens set aside and allocated to the development fund.

Managing Security

In order to protect the EQT chain against any possible future 51% attacks and beef up security of the EQT network, and to avoid getting forked by large merged-mining pools, we will maintain a mining network and monitor the network hashrate on a regular basis.

Furthermore, we will be changing the EQT token to the Scrypt algorithm which will take care of difficulty retargeting in a more effective manner, and avoid the threat posed by SHA-256 ASIC miners altogether.

Lastly, we will use a new initial number for new addresses, and change the difficulty retarget value. More actions will be taken to further secure the network as we move forward.

Launching a New EQT Chain

The new token will have the following specifications:

Technical Specifications

Name: EquiTrader
Ticker: EQT
Algorithm: Scrypt
Maximum supply: 72,000,000 EQT
Block time: 5 Minutes
Block reward: 40 EQT

Block halving: 810,000 blocks
Coinbase maturity: 20 blocks
Difficulty Retarget: 100 minutes
Transaction confirmations: 6 blocks

RPC port  12324
P2P port  12323

Links:

Github:- https://github.com/equitraderdev/Equittrader

Wallet:- https://github.com/equitraderdev/Equittrader/blob/master/equitrader-qt-windows.zip

Pools:- stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:3056-u YOUR WALLET -p x

Block Explorer:- http://blockexp.com:9010/

*OP has also been updated with these links.

Development Funds

10% of total supply will be held in the development fund for bounties, giveaways, and development of EquiTrader platforms.

Token Swap

1,760,108.94241891 EQT has been registered thus far for the token swap which will close at 12PM CET, 17th April 2017, and the new tokens will be distributed from the development fund.

The token swap will happen at a 1:1 swap at the price of 5000 Satoshi, meaning that all EQT bought on Cryptopia will be adjusted in proportion to the weighted-price-quantity amount at a value of 5000 Satoshi, the average trading price of EQT market before the exploit happened. Miners are not affected by the weighted-price-quantity adjustment.

For easier understanding, refer to the examples below. If you bought:
1 EQT at 6000 Satoshi, you get 1.2 EQT on the new chain.
1 EQT at 5000 Satoshi, you get 1 EQT on the new chain.
1 EQT at 1000 Satoshi, you get 0.2 EQT on the new chain.
1 EQT at 100 Satoshi, you get 0.02 EQT on the new chain.

This ensures that all traders who were affected by the exploit get full compensation only for their BTCs invested, and hence will receive the equivalent number of EQT tokens at a valuation of 5000 Satoshi. While miners will get a direct 1:1 swap of all mined tokens. (i.e. If you bought 1 BTC worth at 100 Satoshi, it wouldn’t make sense to compensate you with the same amount of EQT which would be worth 50 BTC at 5000 Satoshi.)

In addition, you will receive 1.15x of the new weighted-price-quantity EQT amount as calculated above, with the additional 15% BONUS for being early investors and reward for bearing all associated risks.

After the adjustment and bonus, the total number of EQT tokens registered for the swap as of the time of this post totals 87,503.2665044255 EQT. The final figures will be posted at a later time.

Please fill out this form and enter your EQT address for us to send you the new tokens:
https://goo.gl/forms/YWMWok9rz7KsyU5M2

Distribution for the token swap will begin as early as tomorrow. All unswapped EQT tokens will be kept in the development fund as reserves.

happyhours

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:23:56 AM

Why price the new EQT at 5000 satoshi? I remember a few days before the big dump that the price of each EQT went down to 1000 sat.
I bought EQT at a price of 2015 sat on a legitimate trade. Now it will be reduced to like 0.4 price on the new chain if my calculations are correct. So it means my EQT on the new chain is a lot lesser now than before. Am i correct Dev?

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

Why price the new EQT at 5000 satoshi? I remember a few days before the big dump that the price of each EQT went down to 1000 sat.
I bought EQT at a price of 2015 sat on a legitimate trade. Now it will be reduced to like 0.4 price on the new chain if my calculations are correct. So it means my EQT on the new chain is a lot lesser now than before. Am i correct Dev?

In the last 2 days of trading or so, prices fluctuated between 2000 and 7000 Satoshi.

With the bonus, your coins are priced roughly at 4300+ Satoshi.

We think it is a fair deal, but would love to hear your feedback if you think otherwise.
Unfortunately, we cannot please every single person and this is the solution we came up with.

tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

In the last 2 days of trading or so, prices fluctuated between 2000 and 7000 Satoshi.

We think it is a fair deal, but would love to hear your feedback if you think otherwise.
Unfortunately, we cannot please every single person and this is the solution we came up with.

This is not fair at all just do a swap quantity for quantity not based on a virtual price ,your coin is about trading and that's really unfair for trader that have speculated about it and bought this coin (taking the risk) to sell at profit.
You can't warranty a price of 5000 sat it's a free market !
Coin for coin and bonus for the disturbing problem on your coin.
tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

and you ninja launched your new chain , you think its fair seriously ?? 400 block already mined 16000 coin !
onemanatatime

Activity: 294

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

This is not fair at all just do a swap quantity for quantity not based on a virtual price ,your coin is about trading and that's really unfair for trader that have speculated about it and bought this coin (taking the risk) to sell at profit.

Honestly I think setting it to a certain price makes sense, but perhaps 5k sats maybe to a tad bit too high.

However, I have to disagree with you about 1:1 trade quantity for quantity. Like OP said, I agree that it doesn't make sense for someone to get compensated for 1BTC of EQT bought at 100 sats. That'd be 30BTC at 3k sats, 50BTC at 5k sats. That's crazy!!!

You're only saying that coz you probably bought coins at 100 sat.. It makes total sense you should only be compensated for the BTC you invested only and not ridiculously more or less!

I'm with OP on this one, though I think the price could be lowered further, or more bonus can be given to compensate for our support of your project!

This time it's different.
MajedPro

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

How can we collect swapped coins?

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:47:26 AM

Therefore this is a site like social trading which give insights and get reward for providing insights with information?

Thanks
tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

Honestly I think setting it to a certain price makes sense, but perhaps 5k sats maybe to a tad bit too high.

However, I have to disagree with you about 1:1 trade quantity for quantity. Like OP said, I agree that it doesn't make sense for someone to get compensated for 1BTC of EQT bought at 100 sats. That'd be 30BTC at 3k sats, 50BTC at 5k sats. That's crazy!!!

You're only saying that coz you probably bought coins at 100 sat.. It makes total sense you should only be compensated for the BTC you invested only and not ridiculously more or less!

I'm with OP on this one, though I think the price could be lowered further, or more bonus can be given to compensate for our support of your project!

Let get this straight I bought 511 coin at 2012sat I don't have the historic of the price but I don't think the price on exchange was so low and at this time there was a small supply this coin was traded for a long time at about 2000sat.
With this exchange I lost about 50% of my coin bought and no warranty that the price is going to 5000 sat in the next month.
And I must agree that if you go for a swap at fixed price the price is too high 2000-2500 must be more inline with the median price
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

Links:

Github:- https://github.com/equitraderdev/Equittrader

Wallet:- https://github.com/equitraderdev/Equittrader/blob/master/equitrader-qt-windows.zip

Pools:- stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:3056-u YOUR WALLET -p x

Block Explorer:- http://findblocks.com:9006/

*OP has also been updated with these links.

Please try the wallet and let me know if you run into any problems.

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:40:00 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 12:52:23 PM by ohforf

Let get this straight I bought 511 coin at 2012sat I don't have the historic of the price but I don't think the price on exchange was so low and at this time there was a small supply this coin was traded for a long time at about 2000sat.
With this exchange I lost about 50% of my coin bought and no warranty that the price is going to 5000 sat in the next month.
And I must agree that if you go for a swap at fixed price the price is too high 2000-2500 must be more inline with the median price

Hi tr8kr & happyhours,

Thank you for your feedback and I understand your concern.

However, I think it is unfair to compensate individuals who bought earlier and cheaper, or punish those who bought later and more expensive. We have to find some middle ground and unfortunately for an early supporter like yourself, the price traded much higher than you bought in the last day before market was halted. But I'm sure you wouldn't want to be in the position of the other latter trader in my example above as well.

Also, if price did not go to 5000, and instead went back to 500, do you think this would be a good deal for you?

As I said, we have to find some middle ground to make it as fair as possible for everybody, while not favoring any parties. Look at it from this perspective, you get back what you invested in the first place with a little bonus, at an average of 4300+ sat, while the market was trading at 4000-7000 sat before the exploit.

We cannot guarantee that the price will stay at 5000 sat, we will let the market decide that.

If you still think this is unfair, do share you views about why you think so, or suggest alternative solutions.

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

How can we collect swapped coins?

Pls download the wallet, and fill out the form as per my post about the swap with your new address.

I feel like cryptopia is going to relist the new coin i hope.

We will delist from cryptopia to avoid confusion. Already sent a message to support.

It's alive!!! Any news on plans for an exchange?

Is same specs, only mining, no ICO?

We are working on finding a new home for EQT asap.

For now, you can get more EQT via mining.

Therefore this is a site like social trading which give insights and get reward for providing insights with information?

Thanks

That's pretty much it, yes. Read the OP and the last roadmap update here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849442.msg18501929#msg18501929

Also some information about social trading platform here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849442.msg18429037#msg18429037

Nobody has swapped anything. Please get your facts straight before mouthing away like as if you have ever even bought or mined any EQT. You didn't even submit a PM for the swap, so don't come and create trouble you little troll.

nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

I must say I'm kinda surprised dev is back and the new coin is actually running.. Quite impressed in fact.

Dev, do you have any demo or screenshots of the platform you're creating?

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: