Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the most optimum step for EquiTrader [ EQT ] ?
Rebrand - 48 (62.3%)
Swap - 6 (7.8%)
Swap plus rebrand - 23 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈  (Read 126300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:42:41 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 04:55:06 PM by BossBee

Why do you all keep saying this is a good project? The dev is anonymous, never communicates, the work looks cheap, the people that shilled it to you are actually no body's, and this thread is mainly new accounts crying about the coin swap. I have free money staking in this after a quick trade. I couldn't imagine having real capital sitting in this hot trash.
There is more than 1 dev and the owner is not anonymous, get your facts straight?
There is communication and updates on telegram and twitter.
Some of these nobodies surely make more research on every aspect of a project than you do.

They tweeted twice this month    LOL  Cheesy
There are 2 contributors on Github with only 22 commits ( 8 of them are up dates to the READ ME !! LOL )

The projection is real. Stay off the dicks of twitter kids and get money

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mrmaxpower

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:05:14 AM

I bought a couple of thousand EQT back in July. I liked the project so was planning on holding them for a couple of years to see how things go and the project matures.

I checked back last week to find out there was a chain split and my coins are gone  Cry  I PM'd ohforf but he has not been online in two weeks now.

ohforf, if you read this, can you help? Thanks
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

Eqt has a great community of strong hand investors in from  ICO, there are some ideas on the develop ( you can see on telegram), now would be a great moment for some news anyway. I'm not asking something technical, like new site or beta platform, but at least a whitepaper that clarifies the ideas on the develop...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
goinginfortheshill

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

How does one prevent your minted stake from splitting post-mint? I am ending up with this enormous amount of stacks, I know it shouldn't matter math-wise but it fucks with my autism.
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

How does one prevent your minted stake from splitting post-mint? I am ending up with this enormous amount of stacks, I know it shouldn't matter math-wise but it fucks with my autism.
It's the way it is. I didn't like the idea at all and sent them to the new address. They are split into two now and in a month or two, i'll send them to another address again Smiley
ConoSquirtle

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

I seem to have encountered a problem within my wallet.
As of August 2017 I have been staking EquiTrader without any problems. However, November 20th my wallet seems to have gone offline, and the connections have timed-out.. (This also goes for my DP and RADS wallet, but not for other coins I stake).

I have tried adding nodes with .conf etc, but the problem seems different since my wallet was working properly for like 4 months..

Does anyone have any idea?
Skilful

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:56 PM

Can someone tell me the steps to follow to install the wallet on Ubunto 16.04? I've been running around in circles,

I already have an Obsidian-QT wallet installed so should have most of the dependencies I think.

This file: https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt

Says to install dependencies with:

Dependency Build Instructions: Ubuntu & Debian
----------------------------------------------
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev
 Boost 1.40+: sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
 or Boost 1.37: sudo apt-get install libboost1.37-dev
sudo apt-get install libqrencode-dev

build-essential : "build-essential is already the newest version (12.1ubuntu2)." -- so I think this is ok.
libssl-dev : "libssl-dev is already the newest version (1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.9)." -- so I think this is ok.

libdb4.8-dev:

Package libdb4.8-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libdb4.8-dev' has no installation candidate

libdb4.8++-dev

Reading state information... Done
Package libdb4.8++-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libdb4.8++-dev' has no installation candidate

libboost-all-dev : "libboost-all-dev is already the newest version (1.58.0.1ubuntu1)."

libqrencode : "libqrencode-dev is already the newest version (3.4.4-1)."

When I run ...

Code:
cd src/
make -f makefile.unix            # Headless EquiTrader

I get a series of warnings, like this:

comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits]

---

Is it ok to continue now? or is this broken?

If it's ok to continue, how do I run the wallet?

Thanks...

shadowbummer

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:51:54 AM

Im trying to get the Ubuntu wallet working by following this guide , but I get a permission denied error at step 3.  Anyone know how to sort that out, im not too hot with Linux.
Skilful

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

Im trying to get the Ubuntu wallet working by following this guide , but I get a permission denied error at step 3.  Anyone know how to sort that out, im not too hot with Linux.

If you're using a non root account, try add sudo to the front of the commands at step 3, like you did for step 2.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

Where is the bottom for this coin? i'm at 80% loss Angry. it should have some support at these lvls.

I hear ya man. I thought being down 50% was going to be the biggest loss here, sucks to be down 80%.
I hope something happens soon or I'll be down there with you
Always, there is some good support for good coins, but this coin hasn't that support. dev team and top investors should set some buy walls as a support to avoid a drop in prices.

That's complete nonsense. Why should the dev team put up money for buy support to help you being able to dump your coins? The dev team can help by creating demand through great development, that's their job.
Why are dev team not active here or on twitter? Why is there no daily/weekly update? without communication/marketing [telegram activity is not such public] they can't succeed even if their product is good. i'm at 100% loss, what can i do now? as an investor i trusted them and i was expected to see price stabilization on the market. whole this mess is because of their f**king silence.

Daily updates? Dude we are in software development and not in the news publishing business. You didn't invest in a newspaper but in a highly risky software project. You are right that there could be more communication, but the things you ask for basically don't help anyone. Should they tell you the same stuff day in and day out and spend their time on writing updates? Or should they try to develop what you invested money into?

Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

Ignoring all the complaints here for a second. Does anyone know if there is still active development on Equitrader?
It's a cool and promising project, so I am not too worried about the current price, but would like to know roughly where this might be going.

Cheers
SumGoy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

Ignoring all the complaints here for a second. Does anyone know if there is still active development on Equitrader?
It's a cool and promising project, so I am not too worried about the current price, but would like to know roughly where this might be going.

Cheers

From reviewing past posts development is still underway, most recent post by the lead dev was three weeks ago and said that right now they're working on the Aluna.Social platform and creating a whitepaper. The beta is supposedly not far off going by the old roadmap, but I'm not sure how close they are to keeping with that goal. Not sure why the Aluna.Social tag is gone from the thread title and its the only thing that made me uncomfortable about the current progress, but Alvin Lee has been actively engaging on the Telegram so that that's been assuaged. Joining the telegram seems to be the only way to really stay in on the loop of the project.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

Cheers

From reviewing past posts development is still underway, most recent post by the lead dev was three weeks ago and said that right now they're working on the Aluna.Social platform and creating a whitepaper. The beta is supposedly not far off going by the old roadmap, but I'm not sure how close they are to keeping with that goal. Not sure why the Aluna.Social tag is gone from the thread title and its the only thing that made me uncomfortable about the current progress, but Alvin Lee has been actively engaging on the Telegram so that that's been assuaged. Joining the telegram seems to be the only way to really stay in on the loop of the project.
They removed Aluna.Social from this thread supposedly to avoid confusion when submitting for approval on additional exchanges.

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

Almoust all weak hands sold, we bought their tokens, now we can go with the realease and the jupiter jurney  Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:25:24 PM

Cheers

Thanks for that, SumGoy! Yeah, have joined Telegram as well now. There seems to be good information and discussions on there that I'd miss out on otherwise. Bitcointalk doesn't seem to be enough to follow most projects nowadays.
usmanov123

Activity: 434

Chikuntv

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:56:04 AM

Hello, unfortunately I forgot my password. There some info in .CONF  can I know at least how many symbols are there?
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:56:35 AM

Hi all, so I’ve had the opportunity to test the alpha release and I wanted to share my experience and some screen shots. Please be mindful, that I’m just an eqt investor. Nothing more, nothing less. I’ve only had about 2 hours to play with it on an iPhone. With that said, the interface even on a mobile device is easy to navigate and it appears as though all of the initial higher level objectives have been achieved.

I was able to create my profile and view the Social Landscape

I imported my polo api and opened a position my position and it posted to my Dashboard / Profile

While you can’t follow traders just yet, you are given insight into their open positions

Currently the polo and bittrex markets (BTC, usdt, ETH, etc.) are accurate and sortable

But 1Broker (accepts BTC) adds more traditional markets to follow as well...

With that, I’m pleased with the progress of the vision and look forward to evaluating it further. If there are any features or functions you’d like verified or passed along to the developers, I’ll be more than happy to do so. It’s my understanding that the EQT token usecase is evolving with platform but I have no insight into what that is. However, i firmly believe that the success of the platform and eqt are strongly related.

Peace, NLC

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

Glad to see alpha testing is going....still believe in this project, invested in it. Now it's hard to see it bleeding at 2000 sat. Hope with news for next year something will move.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lostinbtc

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

sounds like a great project but there seems to be tons of complaints. Sad
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:15:45 PM

Wow this will be huge when it coomes live. One of the few legit projects out there. Keep it up just bought some on cryptopia

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: