Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
karimpourma

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

this is not useful for promoting a coin while you taking people coins and giving back nothing. i want my 2000 XVP to my adress VW2bRp5kDrstDTuCYSxLSkNJaSP9r8rRg1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webtran

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

I send request to two market  https://mercatox.com/coins/list and https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
kotha72

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:44:04 PM

Contest won! What's next? Show me the next one!  Cool

Well, buddies, that was a great contest and we won finally. So what next? Next one is we have to work for our coin price.it's only  $0.027830. Is this price deserve our strong community? I guess no is the answer. Most of us already applied in poloniex and Able digital also did for us. If any member of our community not yet done so can do it now. I have a humble request to Able Digital that if he could apply for us in bittrex.com and it would be great for us and it's free to apply for any major shareholder or dev. For price up, we still need c-cex and it's my observation. It depends on what about community thinks. So our next fight would be cross $1.00 price. Please share if anyone has the better idea for price up.
would not it be easier to try and get on bittrex first?

member who owns 10% or more coin out of total supply only can apply on bittrex and coin will be added there.
webtran

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

Well, buddies, that was a great contest and we won finally. So what next? Next one is we have to work for our coin price.it's only  $0.027830. Is this price deserve our strong community? I guess no is the answer. Most of us already applied in poloniex and Able digital also did for us. If any member of our community not yet done so can do it now. I have a humble request to Able Digital that if he could apply for us in bittrex.com and it would be great for us and it's free to apply for any major shareholder or dev. For price up, we still need c-cex and it's my observation. It depends on what about community thinks. So our next fight would be cross $1.00 price. Please share if anyone has the better idea for price up.

member who owns 10% or more coin out of total supply only can apply on bittrex and coin will be added there.

then nobody have this options. most rich XVP owner have 1.99% of total supply
kotha72

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

someone have 15.05% can do and yes dev also can do too
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

it's very good, guy. we need more exchanges to attract more investors to join our project. I believe that this coin will be successful in the future so more people use xvp more successful we are. Thank you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
webtran

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

This adress VWzYoz6fZ84bfQWvDNDnYznXcodoMvYPhy who own 15.05% is burnet after the swap end
nastech

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Fjhnt5a.jpg

This coin is so well distributed that nobody owns 10% and if more and more people get involved, nobody may ever be able to own that much. If 10% is a requirement from bittrex then we may never get to be on that exchange or we will have to wait till they have no option but to list us on their own.
nastech

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:31:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Fjhnt5a.jpg

The address with 15.05% is not owned by anybody. the coins in that address have been burnt/burned. https://github.com/virtacoinplus/virtacoinplus
Check the NOTE on the github for confirmation
kotha72

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

The address with 15.05% is not owned by anybody. the coins in that address have been burnt/burned. https://github.com/virtacoinplus/virtacoinplus

oops! you got it right
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:44:12 PM

You are right, the address that holds the 15.05% is the burnt address. So nobody have access to those coins and this equally means that those coins has no owner!
kotha72

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:46:11 PM

it's very good, guy. we need more exchanges to attract more investors to join our project. I believe that this coin will be successful in the future so more people use xvp more successful we are. Thank you.

It's not yet available for the voting page. Still showing pending.
webtran

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

To add our coin in Yobit we have pay 0.1btc if our community give to Able 0.001btc and him send request for 4/7 days XVP will be in action on Yobit
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:38:56 PM

To add our coin in Yobit we have pay 0.1btc if our community give to Able 0.001btc and him send request for 4/7 days XVP will be in action on Yobit

I agree. I Would give some satoshi also if Able would try to add XVP to Yobit.

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

You are right, the address that holds the 15.05% is the burnt address. So nobody have access to those coins and this equally means that those coins has no owner!

I did not know that noone owned 10%, not even a dev? strange. There must be some other way to get listed.

Problem is most people hate that damn exchange. What about cryptopia, can't we try there?
getlike

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

I did not know that noone owned 10%, not even a dev? strange. There must be some other way to get listed.

Problem is most people hate that damn exchange. What about cryptopia, can't we try there?

Why do people hate it? Please more info.

getlike

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:42:55 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 08:32:56 PM by getlike

There is added for voting https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=VirtaCoinPlus

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:49:03 PM

They have terrible service. They often hold your coins as a hostage, coins might get stuck there for months or even years and usually they don't fix withdrawals, unless somebody pays for it.  Dealing with them is a lot of pain, I've experienced it, I still have some coins stuck there, and a lot of people have problems with them, I'm not the only one
getlike

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:52:57 PM

They have terrible service. They often hold your coins as a hostage, coins might get stuck there for months or even years and usually they don't fix withdrawals, unless somebody pays for it.  Dealing with them is a lot of pain, I've experienced it, I still have some coins stuck there, and a lot of people have problems with them, I'm not the only one

Ok, this is serious, if this service is so problematic, we should leave it for later, maybe they will add XVP by themself.

01Fedda

Activity: 429

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:16:59 PM

Ok, this is serious, if this service is so problematic, we should leave it for later, maybe they will add XVP by themself.

From what I'm reading about Yobit, and seriously tho, let's just forget about them.  Let's focus on getting XVP on Bittrex, Cryptopia, and C-Cex.

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: