Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 10:09:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Fair Distribution •  (Read 65331 times)
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 211

Able Digital

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

Give your balance and new xvp address you have in the new wallet, to this email address md@virtacoinworld.com and we will fund your wallet today. Please note: For the old balance in old wallet, that will be transferred to your wallet by next week, It was because we wanted to be sure we have high security on the new wallet server as it is on localmarket platform that is why transferring your fund in the old wallet was delayed.
Thanks for your understanding

WE ARE TAKING VIRTACOINPLUS XVP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VEEGOLD

Activity: 75

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

I may not be in the top 300 addresses but I will contribute the much for the good of this project

9jaflick

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

Give your balance and new xvp address you have in the new wallet, to this email address md@virtacoinworld.com and we will fund your wallet today. Please note: For the old balance in old wallet, that will be transferred to your wallet by next week, It was because we wanted to be sure we have high security on the new wallet server as it is on localmarket platform that is why transferring your fund in the old wallet was delayed.

Thanks for the update, I was kind of wondering what could be wrong for the delay in transferring the XVP in my old wallet to the new, atleast my doubt is cleared now. I noticed the new wallet was refreshed yesterday without prior notice, what could have been the cause, reasons or action for refreshing  the wallet system?

Thanks

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook   ◣ Reddit   ◣ Twitter
Medium

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
uzzyefizzy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

cordial

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

am fullly in support of any suggestion that will take XVP To the next level......of course we are already on the journey......More strength and great ideas to we all....
chinaemelum

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

Am support to take XVP to a greater high so anything that will get us there i support it
Sammydon

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:18:20 PM

Move on Balvio we are 100% solidly behind you, ride on man. i love your spirit.

Thanks.
balvio

Activity: 546

In XVP I trust !

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

As I begun to notice, “Taking xvp to the next level” is no longer just a slogan or just some words.
Things are moving. Everyone wonders when they see substantial price increases?
Well, my friends, I will give you an answer that will not please you.

VirtacoinPlus was born in a rush and I will not repeat “The Big Bear” story, you already know. Being rushed, it didn’t have a solid foundation built on time, everything was done on the go and with great sacrifices from some of us. Some people lost their patince and run off. Let God give them health!
I'd like to make a recommendation for those who invest a dollar today and want to reap a $100 profit overnight: just go somewhere else, you’re not on the right place, look for another coin to meet your stringent profit needs.

Let me disappoint you even harder. Click on this link and land on a different Alt coin chart. As you may see, it has been on the market for years, but only this year in April, began to grow in significant value. Until then had struggled in mediocrity  I will not ask anyone to be patient for years. NO! But I will ask you to analyze what I said above and decide accordingly. I myself set my mind to desire achieving the goals I set myself through XVP coin in a few years. But each one of you sets the way he wants.
And I will not even ask you to invest more money in xvp right now. Because I myself feel the need to buy cheaper and the last time I did that, the price went up. So I keep my mouth shut! Wink

But I will certainly tell you that the above words ARE NOT just a slogan!

I just LOVE the new modern XVP cryptocurrency ** Hybrid  PoW/PoS  x11 algo ** Join us on facebook and let's rock&roll! ** FREE to JOIN! ** GRAB your FIRST for FREE! ** How to...? ** Join G+ ** VirtacoinPlus in Romania **
gcoffie7

Activity: 518

virtacoin

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

As I begun to notice, “Taking xvp to the next level” is no longer just a slogan or just some words.

VirtacoinPlus was born in a rush and I will not repeat “The Big Bear” story, you already know. Being rushed, it didn’t have a solid foundation built on time, everything was done on the go and with great sacrifices from some of us. Some people lost their patince and run off. Let God give them health!
I'd like to make a recommendation for those who invest a dollar today and want to reap a $100 profit overnight: just go somewhere else, you’re not on the right place, look for another coin to meet your stringent profit needs.

Let me disappoint you even harder. Click on this link and land on a different Alt coin chart. As you may see, it has been on the market for years, but only this year in April, began to grow in significant value. Until then had struggled in mediocrity  I will not ask anyone to be patient for years. NO! But I will ask you to analyze what I said above and decide accordingly. I myself set my mind to desire achieving the goals I set myself through XVP coin in a few years. But each one of you sets the way he wants.
And I will not even ask you to invest more money in xvp right now. Because I myself feel the need to buy cheaper and the last time I did that, the price went up. So I keep my mouth shut! Wink

Thanks balvio i support you hoping the plans and hard work will take our gold coin to next level am seeing XVP rocking the world soon with super fast net work in the crypto world i support everything that comes with XVP to move forward. cheers and stay safe .
kotha72

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

Thanks balvio i support you hoping the plans and hard work will take our gold coin to next level am seeing XVP rocking the world soon with super fast net work in the crypto world i support everything that comes with XVP to move forward. cheers and stay safe .

LOL! I wish gold fish not missing the target point Smiley
VEEGOLD

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:30:11 AM

Balvio you just said it all

isaac001

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

virtacoin plus new coin or old coin dev
what is deference with virta coin
and open bounty or not

We swap virtacoin to virtacoinplus because of the broken blockchain in virtacoin
Since a lot of the followers of vta are not technical we swap all coins to xvp .thanks .

Hello I need help, I was a miner and I accumulated a certain amount of VTA and this week I decided to move and I discovered that it does not work anymore and now what should I do[https://photos.app.[Suspicious link removed]/YtopNHFSs1yDUBZw1]
balvio

In XVP I trust !

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:36:12 AM

Hello I need help, I was a miner and I accumulated a certain amount of VTA and this week I decided to move and I discovered that it does not work anymore and now what should I do[https://photos.app.[Suspicious link removed]/YtopNHFSs1yDUBZw1]

It's VirtacoinPlus (XVP) community here, we have all made the transition to the new currency (XVP) since March, and the care for the old coin (VTA) does not belong to us anymore.

I just LOVE the new modern XVP cryptocurrency ** Hybrid  PoW/PoS  x11 algo ** Join us on facebook and let's rock&roll! ** FREE to JOIN! ** GRAB your FIRST for FREE! ** How to...? ** Join G+ ** VirtacoinPlus in Romania **
koguma

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

I have 50k VTA, anything I can do?

balvio

In XVP I trust !

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:49:51 PM

No, not here. The swap to VirtacoinPlus (XVP) has ended in March. X = x family algo; V = Virtacoin; P = Plus

VEEGOLD

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

I feel for you that is such a huge amount to loose but nothing can be done about it anymore

ljucija11

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:20:55 AM

I feel for you that is such a huge amount to loose but nothing can be done about it anymore
there is an exchange of there is an exchange of novaexchange
super55

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:38:41 AM

Hope VirtacoinPlus devs can add VirtacoinPlus to this BarterDEX decentralize exchange too.
BarteDEX is a new decentralize cryptocurrency exchange that going to be release soon, so hope VirtacoinPlus devs can add them there too.
Here the link to add your coin on BarterDEX>>>> http://barterdex.supernet.org

Here are the list of coins already added to BarterDEX decentralize exchange so far>>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ezXr4DBctFy6o4t-C_jCa4BpKBfXN4nCqxcCkx6hl9g/htmlview#gid=1417552992

getlike

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:14:26 AM

Hello,

I am going to give 1 XVP for 1 Vote on https://Livecoin.net instantly to Your VirtacoinPlus wallet. ( MAX 30000 XVP )

To verify Your vote, You will have to make two printscreen pictures before vote and after vote like in pictures below.

Before vote:

After vote:

After Your vote Just PM me with proof photos and Your VirtacoinPlus Wallet address.

Have a nice day.

ibm1000

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:26:49 PM

Hello,

I am going to give 1 XVP for 1 Vote on https://Livecoin.net instantly to Your VirtacoinPlus wallet. ( MAX 30000 XVP )

To verify Your vote, You will have to make two printscreen pictures before vote and after vote like in pictures below.

Before vote:
https://virtacoins.net/img/beforevote.jpg

After vote:
https://virtacoins.net/img/aftervote.jpg

After Your vote Just PM me with proof photos and Your VirtacoinPlus Wallet address.

Have a nice day.

wonderful offer, thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.