Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bientang

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:58:55 AM

So we just can trade our etb in etherdelta? Why in cryptopia they still pause etb for trade. I just hope dev will list this coin in big echange than etherdelta.

At the moment, yes, only Etherdelta is available to trade ETB tokens. For the rest, we will update you later this evening.

Thanks for the answer, It is very sad when we see volume from etb. Hope you will list this coin in liqui or better in bittrex.

No problem, you're welcome. The team is already working on the process of listing.

There's no mention of Ethbits on Monty's fb profile.Most people usually link all the business they are associated with.
I have messaged him on fb.Waiting for his reply.

Here, his linkedin profile: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/pravjitmontysingh

Yeah sir just waiting for your move. But hope update everything in your bitcointalk thread and social media, so we can see update from dev everytime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:44:14 AM

Thanks for helping hand, If you are not Admin why you are helping people? Lots of scammer hanging everywhere its better if Admin or team member can come forward and help investors. Shame on your guys we trust your company and invest our saving and don't you bother to come forward?

I can see my token but not in active position.

I have been appointed by EthBits team to help you guys under the thread. You can verify this if you want. So, here my title does not change anything. I've been helping you guys.

What kind of help do you need? I won't be able to help you because you don't specify your problem. What does "I can see my token but not in active position" mean here?

Yeah sir just waiting for your move. But hope update everything in your bitcointalk thread and social media, so we can see update from dev everytime.

All official and significant announcements and news are shared via our official Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter, Blog, Slack, Telegram and bitcointalk thread.
bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:47:18 AM

Thanks for helping hand, If you are not Admin why you are helping people? Lots of scammer hanging everywhere its better if Admin or team member can come forward and help investors. Shame on your guys we trust your company and invest our saving and don't you bother to come forward?

I have been appointed by EthBits team to help you guys under the thread. You can verify this if you want. So, here my title does not change anything. I've been helping you guys.

What kind of help do you need? I won't be able to help you because you don't specify your problem. What does "I can see my token but not in active position" mean here?

All official and significant announcements and news are shared via our official Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter, Blog, Slack, Telegram and bitcointalk thread.

You said you are not admin but in your reply you said "our official Facebook...." its mean you are an admin? But admin or not i am ery happy if you always update and helping people in this thread.
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

Guys, please be patient. I am sure that the devs would fix the issue and when the exchange is officially launched next year, it would put smiles on our face for sure. Imagine u hold it for long term, u get lots of money since the tokens allow sharing of their profit. Time is the key here. Also, they are not scammers since scammers would not answer any question at all and run away with the money after the ICO. In fact, the admins on Telegram are super active and they usually reply to messages within 10 minutes.
yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

You said you are not admin but in your reply you said "our official Facebook...." its mean you are an admin? But admin or not i am ery happy if you always update and helping people in this thread.

It's mean that he consider himself as part of project.... same way as YOU can say "our project" or "our facebook page", does it makes YOU admin?
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

If anyone can tell me why trading ETB in: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Balances
got frozen with messages

"ETB / BTC market is paused
Paused while we recover deposits sent on old contract. Please upgrade to new contract."

Hi dev, please contact https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ to solve this issue.

Thanks

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

It's mean that he consider himself as part of project.... same way as YOU can say "our project" or "our facebook page", does it makes YOU admin?

Thanks for your perfect explanation which is totally correct. As an early adopter and investor, I'm also here to help you, I've been appointed by the official team.

got frozen with messages

Paused while we recover deposits sent on old contract. Please upgrade to new contract."

Thanks

This is not new. We all know the market was paused and this was announced to everyone via our official channels. You can currently trade your ETB tokens only on Etherdelta. The team has already been in contact with crytopia.

Guys, please be patient. I am sure that the devs would fix the issue and when the exchange is officially launched next year, it would put smiles on our face for sure. Imagine u hold it for long term, u get lots of money since the tokens allow sharing of their profit. Time is the key here. Also, they are not scammers since scammers would not answer any question at all and run away with the money after the ICO. In fact, the admins on Telegram are super active and they usually reply to messages within 10 minutes.

This is the perspective that I personally expect from the users. That's very kind of you. I strongly believe long term investors won't regret for their investment in EthBits. And yes, our Telegram channel is super active thanks to our moderators working there.
toygg

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

Thanks for your perfect explanation which is totally correct. As an early adopter and investor, I'm also here to help you, I've been appointed by the official team.

got frozen with messages

Thanks

This is not new. We all know the market was paused and this was announced to everyone via our official channels. You can currently trade your ETB tokens only on Etherdelta. The team has already been in contact with crytopia.

This is the perspective that I personally expect from the users. That's very kind of you. I strongly believe long term investors won't regret for their investment in EthBits. And yes, our Telegram channel is super active thanks to our moderators working there.

Yup. Well said. Just look at coins with < 2 million total supply on coinmarketcap and u could see that those coins are highly valuable(~$50 USD - $100 ). Ethbits have an actual use case which meant that it would surpass those coins and it could probably hit $140 in the future.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

I have a ETB token. I send it to etherdelta and there is available etb/eth and etb-old/eth. I already send to etb-old contracts. but the price is very low and there is no trading.
If I could change it into etb/eth?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gogolang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

some update from devs?
Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:53:55 PM

Take a look here : https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/
Ethbits (ETB)
$3.63 (452.40%)
0.00174528 BTC (494.42%)
0.02000000 ETH (483.67%)

Why coinmarketcap showing that? How the price increasing ?? There are no trade history in ETHERDELTA & cryptopia!! so how could it happened??

I told you guys not to take coinmarketcap price serious, beucase it's just not accurate. Not it shows as below:

$0.556645 (-18.09%)
0.00026959 BTC (-12.74%)
0.00315000 ETH (-8.39%)

Yup. Well said. Just look at coins with < 2 million total supply on coinmarketcap and u could see that those coins are highly valuable(~$50 USD - $100 ). Ethbits have an actual use case which meant that it would surpass those coins and it could probably hit $140 in the future.

That's right. This is the main reason why we should consider EthBits as a long term investment.

some update from devs?

Please join our official channels. All information will be posted via these channels and I'll update the thread if new things come up.

I have a ETB token. I send it to etherdelta and there is available etb/eth and etb-old/eth. I already send to etb-old contracts. but the price is very low and there is no trading.
If I could change it into etb/eth?

We kindly ask you not to use old contract on Etherdelta. If you want to trade you should use new one on Etherdelta. If you didn't upgrade your ETB tokens, please do so.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

those photos are clearer than the photos he posted on their website. i now understand the insecurities  Grin

So we just can trade our etb in etherdelta? Why in cryptopia they still pause etb for trade. I just hope dev will list this coin in big echange than etherdelta.

At the moment, yes, only Etherdelta is available to trade ETB tokens. For the rest, we will update you later this evening.

Thanks for the answer, It is very sad when we see volume from etb. Hope you will list this coin in liqui or better in bittrex.

No problem, you're welcome. The team is already working on the process of listing.

There's no mention of Ethbits on Monty's fb profile.Most people usually link all the business they are associated with.

Got positive reply from monty on fb about hia association with Ethbits.
Hope Ethbits progress well in future. I want to buy but there is no good exchange.

have you asked him about why searching ETB on https://ethplorer.io/ gives us 4 different types of ETHIBITS and non of them were verified? i don't understand why they are not listing it on any exchange  when infact they can list it and can disregard all those not upgraded tokens. they are trading upgraded tokens already on etherdelta.
I do not think it would be appropriate to discuss it further with him through his personal fb profile.These questions can be posed in telegram channel

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

those photos are clearer than the photos he posted on their website. i now understand the insecurities  Grin

Got positive reply from monty on fb about hia association with Ethbits.
Hope Ethbits progress well in future. I want to buy but there is no good exchange.

have you asked him about why searching ETB on https://ethplorer.io/ gives us 4 different types of ETHIBITS and non of them were verified? i don't understand why they are not listing it on any exchange  when infact they can list it and can disregard all those not upgraded tokens. they are trading upgraded tokens already on etherdelta.
I do not think it would be appropriate to discuss it further with him through his personal fb profile.These questions can be posed in telegram channel

is it possible to post a screenshot of your chat? i know its private but i don't think that ass looking guy will reply to someone who he had scammed already. they had disappeared already here in the forum and i don't think the telegram is working either.
and they are saying they will develop something? there is nothing that will stop them from running already.

of all erc tokens, its ETB that has 4 existing contract.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:10:46 PM

Hello, Thêre are 0$ in volume but the price increase to 31$ / coin . It is the fake price and now i can not buy or sell in any exchange ?? Any news from dev, bro ??
Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

Hello, Thêre are 0$ in volume but the price increase to 31$ / coin . It is the fake price and now i can not buy or sell in any exchange ?? Any news from dev, bro ??

Nothing is fake and the price you see on coinmarketcap is not up to us. It's just inaccurate, kindly neglect it, as I said millions and billions time before.

You can trade your ETB tokens on Etherdelta with the link below:

https://etherdelta.github.io/#ETB-ETH

For the cryptopia and upgrade problem, we'll probably announce the last news soon. Keep in touch with us for further announcements.
toygg

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:56:10 AM

They are actually working on it. In fact, they are working very closely with Cryptopia on the next course of action. At first, I half believed it since they have been saying the same shit for weeks. After a brief chat with Crytopia support, I realised that they are not scammers and the hold up is with Cryptopia as they are busy with server migration( not their fault also). Anyways, it is hard to believe without snapshot of chat.

Telegram me @JosephFung and I would send u the screenshot of my conversation with Cryptopia support. As the saying goes "A picture says a thousand words".
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:37:21 AM

got frozen with messages

Thanks

Good news sir, i'll wait for this, because all the ETHbits i've sent to cryptopia, and hope this issue can solve as soon as possible. thank you, and good job.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

legendbtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:27:05 AM

How long it will take for the people who kept on waiting for the exchange because Ethbits team kept telling we are finding a solution for it. You people are loosing lot of community support for upgrade because kept on waiting and waiting.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:51:23 AM

They are actually working on it. In fact, they are working very closely with Cryptopia on the next course of action. At first, I half believed it since they have been saying the same shit for weeks. After a brief chat with Crytopia support, I realised that they are not scammers and the hold up is with Cryptopia as they are busy with server migration( not their fault also). Anyways, it is hard to believe without snapshot of chat.

Telegram me @JosephFung and I would send u the screenshot of my conversation with Cryptopia support. As the saying goes "A picture says a thousand words".

I feel like going through all that effort is a bit excessive. I have been on their telegram for a few weeks now. The team is legitimate.
Can this Scam and spam FUD please stop?
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:36:42 AM

There are 341,018 ETB is not upgraded and does the dev have any plan for this ?? Anyone knows can tell me plss ??
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: