Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

Dear ETB Holders

There will be a swap for ETB tokens so that the current upgrade problems will be fixed.

If you have ETB tokens on your cryptopia account, please immediately withdraw them into your own safe ETH wallet. This is important for receiving dividends and the swap that will be planned soon.

1-) Cryptopia token withdraw is now open for upgraded ETB tokens. Withdraw them into your own safe ETH wallet
2-) If you have old (not upgraded) ETB tokens on your cryptopia, please immediately contact with Cryptopia support and ask to withdraw your old (not upgraded) ETB tokens as well.

Further information and announcement will be shared on this topic. Stay tuned!

The tokens on Crytopia is still frozen, why can't the developer and Cryptopia team discussed and upgrade the tokens on their exchange, I will like to know why the tokens on Cryptopia was frozen in the first place this has taken more time than necessary

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

Hmm classic bait and switch scenario, very common in ico world
privateclub1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:51:36 PM

What is the offical contract adress and decimal to create a custom token ETB on MyEtherWallet ?
Anyone has transfered their ETB from Cryptopia to MEW recently ?
Thanks

PS: The last time a created and added a custom token ETB to MEW and sent 1 ETB for test and it was lost ( never reached MEW ) Transaction = ZERO history
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:10:07 PM

Everybody, make sure you withdraw your ETB tokens from Cryptopia to your own ETH wallets where you have the private keys.

A blog post is on the way for detailed information!

Stay tuned!

Hi Kubra Dam,
Can you explain for me as I know the total supply is ~ 1m3 tokens but in the contract 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939 , it shows ~ 3m1 tokens ?? And the totalUpgraded    1323822473930676621 ( ~ 1m3 ) it is all the etbs we have, So it means we have done the upgraded yet ??

Hi, this is no more important. Because a new blog post will be published shortly and we will get rid of the upgrade process. A new contract will be served.

You manipulated me
Every time you change the plan
Please explain further
It's about our money

Calm down please. Very easy, follow the instructions. New blog post is on the way, wait for it please. For now, withdraw your ETB tokens to your own safe ETH wallet.

From an insider source, I heard that we are going to receive dividends and it is not to be substantial but it is not that bad either.
Oh really lol.I do not see any information in this regards.Why is it so much pain for Ethbits team to come here and officially make this announcement?

I'm doing the announcement officially. I'm the one who takes care of the ANN thread. The detailed information for dividends will be included in upcoming blog post which we are waiting for.

The tokens on Crytopia is still frozen, why can't the developer and Cryptopia team discussed and upgrade the tokens on their exchange, I will like to know why the tokens on Cryptopia was frozen in the first place this has taken more time than necessary

The tokens are not frozen in cryptopia and withdraw is working fine for now, this was tested. If you have old ETB tokens on Cryptopia, please contact with them to withdraw. They're the one who can help you.

What is the offical contract adress and decimal to create a custom token ETB on MyEtherWallet ?
Anyone has transfered their ETB from Cryptopia to MEW recently ?
Thanks

PS: The last time a created and added a custom token ETB to MEW and sent 1 ETB for test and it was lost ( never reached MEW ) Transaction = ZERO history

You must be doing something wrong... If you have upgraded ETB tokens on Crptopia, withdraw is working fine for now. And people are withdrawing their ETB tokens from Cryptopia to their safe ETH wallets. If you have old (not upgraded) ETB tokens on Cryptopia, immediately contact with them to withdraw or you won't be able to get the dividends.

0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field.

Join for further information: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:55:21 PM

Hmm classic bait and switch scenario, very common in ico world

What is a bait and switch scenario? This was the second ICO that I have participated in and I do not have much experience. Hence, please enlighten me senpai! Thanks.
har23

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:39:24 AM

Why i didn't sell at the beginning on cryptopia ?  Cry
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:32:55 AM

there are 2 weeks to finish the swap. Hope it will done soon so that the project can go far away. But it is only hope who know .
PedroLinh

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:40:14 AM

Ethbits is going to sell 4 Mill Ethbit tokens during an ICO in order to develop the current platform Ethbits Local into a full lit pool trading exchange, Ethbits iTrade. Ethbits iTrade will facilitate trades of the leading 15 Cryptocurrencies.
Kevindb87

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:45:03 AM

One of the most exciting features is CTF which will track the top 5 traders on the platform which will be a safe haven for new investors and a care free one for experienced investors.
janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

Ethbits is going to sell 4 Mill Ethbit tokens during an ICO in order to develop the current platform Ethbits Local into a full lit pool trading exchange, Ethbits iTrade. Ethbits iTrade will facilitate trades of the leading 15 Cryptocurrencies.

what are you talking about.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:09:21 PM

Crapcoin!
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:16:00 PM

I have same thought like you. I'm really regret because i didn't sell my ETB while it still listed on cryptopia. Now all we can do only wait and hold until ETB go live on cryptopia again
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:17:34 PM

what are you talking about.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1432904693395592/

SCAM!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

I have same thought like you. I'm really regret because i didn't sell my ETB while it still listed on cryptopia. Now all we can do only wait and hold until ETB go live on cryptopia again
That's part of the risk, we didn't sell because we believe this project will deliver and will give us a good price before we sell. Just like you I still have ETB balance in my MEW but I cannot dispose it now since market is still freeze and I have no idea when it will resume trading.

It's like I have a dead investment here, if I can use this money to invest with other project I might already grow it already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:34:06 AM

New Blog Post for ETB Token Swap and Dividends!

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/08/08/etb-token-swap-and-dividends/

We will get more detailed blog posts regarding to the swap and dividens processes.

NOTE: It's your own responsibility to read the blog post to take the required steps. Please pay attention, folks.

ETB Token Swap and Dividends

Dear Investors,

We would like to thank you for your patience and update you with what is soon to come.

1. ETB to ETBS token swap.

We encountered an issue where not all investors have upgraded their tokens from the old to the new ETB contract. This caused issues with Cryptopia exchange, and paused trading for ETB.

We are going to resolve this issue by doing a token swap, the contract is already done and currently in audit phase. During the swap, old and new ETB tokens contracts will be swapped into a new token ETBS (new ticker). Nothing will be required from investors to do aside from having ETB tokens in a wallet that investors control private keys to. (Myetherwallet for example)

We ask you to withdraw ETB tokens from Cryptopia and Ether Delta before the token swap, which will be implemented in about 2 weeks from today. Cryptopia withdrawals are open for upgraded tokens and have been tested by Ethbits team, If you have any tokens missing on CRYPTOPIA from the old contract, which affected a few users, then the support at CRYPTOPIA should give these back to you (we don’t have access to their wallet), please contact them. As it stands we have no agreement to continue with CRYPTOPIA therefore we advise users should withdraw their tokens as soon as possible

Note: ETBS (new ticker) tokens will be listed on new exchanges and will be used to pay out dividends and fees in our local platform (same as before).

If you do not withdraw your tokens from exchanges you will be responsible for potential loss of tokens and dividends. Deadline will be announced shortly this week with a proper blog entry with every detail regarding this, you can start to withdraw from exchangers since now.

2. ETHBITS LOCAL

Our Local platform is in the final stages and NEW image is done and waiting for ETBS integration (swap contract) to be fully opened. We anticipate releasing the site by the end of August 2017. Shortly after, we will also release an official report which will cover our achievements, further look ahead and other relevant information.

Ethbits team will also be partaking in strategical partnerships and attending relevant crypto related events.

3. PROFIT SHARING

In August we intend to get the new token distributed and start paying back something to the holders of ETBS that has been made by indexing some of the ICO funds. Although Ethbits Local has made minimal profit during open Beta we have decided to release some funds (dividends) back to the community for the support, as we promised in the ICO. The profit sharing amount will be paid out to our investors and will be based on a snapshot, the date and amount will be announced property in a separate blog entry shortly.

Note: To get dividends you will need to have ETBS in the wallet that you control private keys to.

The ETHBITS team will remain at your disposal to clarify any doubts that may arise regarding this or any other situation.

Telegram: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom
Slack: https://evening-springs-46451.herokuapp.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ethbits
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EthBits/

Thank you for your time.

KIND REGARDS
ETHBITS

Dividendcoins

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:53:08 AM

Did the coin already arrive on any exchange?
self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:00:33 AM

Gotta love those idiots who didn't upgrade their tokens, now we need a completely new token lol  Tongue

But at least we get some updates, thx devs  Smiley

janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:04:21 AM

so no update for exchanges ?

██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

because of this swap. we have new tokens , "ETBS" ,  add a letter S . ETB tokens are not appreciated, so how about ETBS, let's see  Cool

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:29:25 PM

We'll give the team te chance this time. If there were just market last weeks for etb, i would have sold my etb.

If they can actually swap, why didn't they do this since the start? I still have the feeling this is again another delay strategy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: