Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

I want to buy more..because when markets open again it will go to moon...only few coins has real use and ETBS will be one of them...
I would like to sell my ETB token at their ICOprice ($5/ETB). just pm me and escrow is must.
I have waiting too long with this project and got tired because of it
So you bought when ETH was $500/ETH?

What are you asking ETH never touched this price till now in its history in June when Bancor launched thier ICO than price was move to around $392 and after it still in recovering phase. If you asking about ETB than this token was at $5.
I am just wondering since ICO price was 100 ETB/ETH so ICO price cant have been $5. Granted at the end of the ICO the price was higher but most people bought in durring the first week.
*edit - A quick calculations shows that the average ICO price was 94.86 ETB/ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

If you buy in 1st week : 0.01 eth  / 1 etb ; 2nd week : 0.011 eth /1 etb ; 3rd week : 0.012 eth / etb. It is was i know Smiley .
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

I want to buy more..because when markets open again it will go to moon...only few coins has real use and ETBS will be one of them...
I would like to sell my ETB token at their ICOprice ($5/ETB). just pm me and escrow is must.

holy fuck? that is your price of this worthless scam token, you must be kidding.

the team had been trying to escape all these investors by getting them to swap to a totally new token, new ticker which won't exist anymore not even listed on etherdelta which is this new ETBS. after the swapping they will once again disappear and be back again to swap to another, this is going endless until they get away and you investors left confused which token is which.  Grin

So what is the story behind this swapping stuff? Have the devs scammed anyone here?
phucbot93

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:23:06 PM

there are 2 ways : Scam and lost all of invested money ( 0$ / token ). and 2nd way : we will go to moon ( maybe about 20$ / token ). After the swap we can know Smiley
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

Can you please provide more information about dividends? when will they be paid? how much and to the same eth address where we have etb? thank you

They mentioned this month they are going to pay dividends to us but they didn't give any specific date for dividends. They kept mentioning very soon they are going to update all the details on the blog.
self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:42:20 PM

Can you please provide more information about dividends? when will they be paid? how much and to the same eth address where we have etb? thank you

They mentioned this month they are going to pay dividends to us but they didn't give any specific date for dividends. They kept mentioning very soon they are going to update all the details on the blog.

Don't expect much, they said that they made almost no profit last quarter, which is understandable.

bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:48:22 PM

Is there a way to determine the volume that has gone through ethbits.com so far?  Or any day for an avg?
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:02:29 PM

hello, when i go to the website : ethbits.com . it say that it is not safe and someone try to hack my documents ?? Wtf like this ? Can someone explain me why ??

Which web site? The official link below is safe, and I don't receive any warning like that.

https://www.ethbits.com/

https://ico.ethbits.com/

We will get more detailed blog post for the dividends. But, the first step is doing the swap. After the swap, it will be dividends' turn. Stay tuned for this.

holy fuck? that is your price of this worthless scam token, you must be kidding.

the team had been trying to escape all these investors by getting them to swap to a totally new token, new ticker which won't exist anymore not even listed on etherdelta which is this new ETBS. after the swapping they will once again disappear and be back again to swap to another, this is going endless until they get away and you investors left confused which token is which.  Grin

So what is the story behind this swapping stuff? Have the devs scammed anyone here?

Nobody was scammed. The devs are active and swap was planned to get rid of manual token upgrade process.

The Telegram channel is very active with devs: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:47:36 AM

hello, when i go to the website : ethbits.com . it say that it is not safe and someone try to hack my documents ?? Wtf like this ? Can someone explain me why ??

Which web site? The official link below is safe, and I don't receive any warning like that.

We will get more detailed blog post for the dividends. But, the first step is doing the swap. After the swap, it will be dividends' turn. Stay tuned for this.

Nobody was scammed. The devs are active and swap was planned to get rid of manual token upgrade process.

Can you also update us about the project's development? I might have missed all those updates because the thread is infested with fud. The blog doesn't have updates about the exchange project and the local ethbits. Also please include how much will be the dividends per holders of how much ETBS?

peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:15:24 AM

What is going on with this swap? Can anyone guide me to the post where they said there will be a swap for the tokens we currently hold?

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
phucbot93

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:46:18 AM

can you give anything news of the swap ?? because i cannot join the telegram , does it have the exactly date ??
Kubra Dam

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:54:58 PM

Can you also update us about the project's development? I might have missed all those updates because the thread is infested with fud. The blog doesn't have updates about the exchange project and the local ethbits. Also please include how much will be the dividends per holders of how much ETBS?

We know the team is working on the swap process. The swap will take place soon. The phrase below comes from Matt, Ethbits manager:

"Right now the best thing is to transfer your funds to a MEW and wait for new ETBS tokens."

To talk with devs for specific questions, please join the Telegram channel: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

can you give anything news of the swap ?? because i cannot join the telegram , does it have the exactly date ??

From the last blog post, we have this one below:

"We ask you to withdraw ETB tokens from Cryptopia and Ether Delta before the token swap, which will be implemented in about 2 weeks from today."

The release date of the blog post was 8 August 2017.

What is going on with this swap? Can anyone guide me to the post where they said there will be a swap for the tokens we currently hold?

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/08/08/etb-token-swap-and-dividends/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.msg20702686#msg20702686

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.msg20723221#msg20723221
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:32:16 AM

I must admit that the way the team is going about this whole token swap is disappointing, I can't withdrawal on Cryptopia yet also the tokens on my wallet has been ungraded to new address now they will be another swap. I rely don't think the team understand what they are doing

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

I must admit that the way the team is going about this whole token swap is disappointing, I can't withdrawal on Cryptopia yet also the tokens on my wallet has been ungraded to new address now they will be another swap. I rely don't think the team understand what they are doing

and yet they kept telling everyone to wait because they are developing - whatever they are developing, investors aren't part of it.

the team had been trying to escape all these investors by getting them to swap to a totally new token, new ticker which won't exist anymore not even listed on etherdelta which is this new ETBS. after the swapping they will once again disappear and be back again to swap to another, this is going endless until they get away and you investors left confused which token is which.  Grin

nobody was scammed? that's funny because i really think everyone was scammed. particularly the investors and those who thought better days are coming so they bought at a price of $2 for this scam token. right this very moment, what do you think they will do to their stash full of ETB?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kubra Dam

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

How can't you withdraw from Crptopia? Everybody did. You need to contact Crptopia support team today. You must withdraw your tokens from Crptopia to avoid undesired situations during token swap. We have already announced that.
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

Cant withdrawl but your tokens on your wallet have been upgraded?   You shoudl clarify because you can;t be in both states.

Talk to cryptopia now and get your shit off there or risk losing it.  Leave it in your ehter wallet and come back in a week.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

How can't you withdraw from Crptopia? Everybody did. You need to contact Crptopia support team today. You must withdraw your tokens from Crptopia to avoid undesired situations during token swap. We have already announced that.

I have been checking the tokens in etherdelta because  there are still 290K ETB in there, which hasn't been moved. Who owns those token? Aren't those tokens needs to be taken out too or not? The team didn't instruct the users who had their tokens in etherdelta why?

Kubra Dam

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

Cant withdrawl but your tokens on your wallet have been upgraded?   You shoudl clarify because you can;t be in both states.

Talk to cryptopia now and get your shit off there or risk losing it.  Leave it in your ehter wallet and come back in a week.

In any case, ETB holders must store their tokens only in their safe ETH wallets, not exchange wallets. This is very clear, I guess. If not, you take the risk of losing your tokens.

I have been checking the tokens in etherdelta because  there are still 290K ETB in there, which hasn't been moved. Who owns those token? Aren't those tokens needs to be taken out too or not? The team didn't instruct the users who had their tokens in etherdelta why?

What do you mean? There are thousands of tokens holders and nobody has their identitiy, right? How do you expect the team reach people one by one?

Check the post below, please. And then you'll be okay. If you're not reading the announcements has been published here, this is your responsibility.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.msg20723221#msg20723221

Everybody, please make sure you have withdrawn your ETB tokens from Etherdelta and Cryptopia into your own safe ETH wallets.

The post below is important for all ETB community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.msg20702686#msg20702686

tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

Hello Ethbits team, I have swapped my Etb long time ago when the official of your blog made announcement about new contracts at the first time and it was around two month ago. so when exactly we can trade our ETB token or we need to do another swap?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kubra Dam

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

Hello Ethbits team, I have swapped my Etb long time ago when the official of your blog made announcement about new contracts at the first time and it was around two month ago. so when exactly we can trade our ETB token or we need to do another swap?

The previous one was manual token upgrade, and it was anticipated that this won't work for the whole community and the team planned an automatic swap. With this swap, if you're a token holder, you'll be given ETBS tokens in 1:1 ratio, and the old tokens will be useless. For the upcoming swap, please make sure you store your tokens in your ETH wallet where you have the private keys. Don't have any tokens in Etherdelta or Crptopia please, if you do so, please withdraw them into your own safe ETH wallet.

From the last blog post, we have this one below linked to the date question:

"We ask you to withdraw ETB tokens from Cryptopia and Ether Delta before the token swap, which will be implemented in about 2 weeks from today."

The release date of the blog post was 8 August 2017.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: