Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

If your'e not sure of where to invest your coins then dont do it. One of the example is gambling. The odds of winning in gambling is very low and you may end pennyless. Maybe the best way to do is try to buy and sell or more likely trading. But there's really have a chance that your'e going to lose coins. This is like trial and error if you did some mistakes then make sure you won't do it again next time.

snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I usually turn my alert app on so that I can know about their sudden change of their prices, I can easily take care of their changes then depend on how the markets are dealing with that, I can decide to buy/ sell immediately.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:15:10 PM

you have to set aside emotions in trading,lost is part of the journey but it means you learn something from it right
always stay positive and put in mind that next time you should be wiser
study your coin before trading...
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:33:00 PM

you have to set aside emotions in trading,lost is part of the journey but it means you learn something from it right
always stay positive and put in mind that next time you should be wiser
study your coin before trading...
You're right, because if we only going to accept our loss and make i as part of growing, improving and kearning from that we can be a better trader in the future instead by dealing with quiting or being greedy that have no good result in the end.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

There would be no loss unless you sell your coins below your buying price. Right now everyone is in panic because they think that bitcoin will continue to drop in the next few days, but I guess they did not consider the fact that somebody else is buying at the dip. Now, in case you missed the opportunity to sell (because the current price seems too low), I recommend that you just HODL. Again, there would be no loss unless you sell your coins below the buying price. CAVEAT.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:16:30 PM

I prefer to hold as I am investing in projects, not trading. I know my investments are gonna be good long term Smiley
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

How do u deal with loss? If it is bitcoin value loss, hold. If otherwise cut your losses.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:23:46 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I'll just keep the altcoin down to the bottom, because I believe it would be more enjoyable to wait, while waiting not to feel the bitcoin price goes up, so I get a lot of profit, I never sell the price loss, because that's the stupid thing I've ever been do it.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:29:09 AM

When I lose in the trading or gambling, I always telling to myself that it is all right and it is part for becoming a good trader. I know that I will gain a lot of profit by learning in my mistakes.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:32:32 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:47:56 AM by 777Bitcoin

As of now, I'm not on losing field. I always be careful with altcoins. Because of they're numbers many have failed to studied them at the first place. Even if in the long run I've failed, I've been preparing for that day and I think I'm ready to that day when come. It was even planned, drink a lot of water with a little liquor on the side and watching movies then off for a day in market charts. But as long as I'm not yet in that scenario, I'm just living day by day.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

When I lose in the trading or gambling, I always telling to myself that it is all right and it is part for becoming a good trader. I know that I will gain a lot of profit by learning in my mistakes.

Yeah you're mistake is a chance to try harder and this can help us to make a better person.
Well like you, when I lose I just call it a day and move on. Sometimes I just eat comfort foods instead of thinking what I lose. This is I always do and really works for me everytime.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:41:03 AM

I try to keep calm, find something else to do and avoid urgent sale in panic. Usually it helps and in one moment everything is going up

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

Trading is loss and win. you have to accept it when your plans do not wrok. Trading field is so hard and complicated. There you have to intelligence not luck.
Everyone must be convinced that he can lose as he can win.
When we lose we do not have to stop but to carry on and move foward to improve skills.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:22:04 PM

Yeah you're mistake is a chance to try harder and this can help us to make a better person.
Well like you, when I lose I just call it a day and move on. Sometimes I just eat comfort foods instead of thinking what I lose. This is I always do and really works for me everytime.
Getting stressed cant really be avoided specially when we see that we are losing money this is why easing it would really be helpful for our future trades and learning from our mistakes is always suggested when it comes to trading because when we are already experienced enough on this field we would already know the things we must supposed to do when it comes on unexpected things happen along the way.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

Trading is loss and win. you have to accept it when your plans do not wrok. Trading field is so hard and complicated. There you have to intelligence not luck.
Everyone must be convinced that he can lose as he can win.
When we lose we do not have to stop but to carry on and move foward to improve skills.

Correct words.In trading, like a coin both loss and gain will be there. Unless you loss in trading. You can't gain any knowledge about trading. But best principles of trading is "You should brought  lot of bitcoin if the price of the coin is low and Sell Almost entire coin if the price reaches the moon".If you follow the principal means,you won't loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crypt0xmancer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:36:14 PM

Just move on and learn from your mistake dude...if you keep on blaming yourself for that loss or you are stuck in loop thoughts of regret, that is not going to get your money back!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

Just move on and learn from your mistake dude...if you keep on blaming yourself for that loss or you are stuck in loop thoughts of regret, that is not going to get your money back!

Yes, it is always good to move on because if you stay it can't make you learn. So you have to move from your mistake to profit-making steps.
In this industry, we have to move on, if you stuck at one point and you can't regain back all your knowledge.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:37:24 PM

The closest I’ve come is that I have learned to cope with my losses in a manner that results in the least amount of lingering collateral damage.  In other words, I’ve learned to quickly move on.

As I see it, there are two types of losses.  The first type of loss is simply a result of the laws of probability and is to be expected even if you follow your methodology.  I tell my classes that I lose about 4 out of every 10 trades.  The novices in the class react by asking themselves why they are taking an investment class from such a loser. The experienced investors nod their heads in approval.  The point is that when I lose, I cut my losses quickly to minimize the costs and I move on. When I have a winner, I let it run.  It works out to be a net positive as the winners more than compensate for the losers.

You should be teaching classes if you're telling them to quickly move on. It should be a lesson, maybe to not trade and just buy and hold BTC since it's supply is limited and most alts are unlimited.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

Getting stressed cant really be avoided specially when we see that we are losing money this is why easing it would really be helpful for our future trades and learning from our mistakes is always suggested when it comes to trading because when we are already experienced enough on this field we would already know the things we must supposed to do when it comes on unexpected things happen along the way.

If you are getting stressed you shouldn't be trading. You should be 100% confident otherwise it's a waste of time, unless you have money to blow and are feeling lucky...
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

Eating comfort foods is away to run away from the problem which means you are losing and your system is not working, you must find a path that feels right always.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: