Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

Hello guys!
So i started trading a few months ago when i first got into crypto. At first it seemd like a easy way to make money and this thought probably helped me get my first lessons with losing. I personally belive that you should really invest only in cryptos that you like and know things about. Take a while to research few coins and get to know their community be4 buying . Also try to have a stop loss everytime so you avoid taking huge losses.
It’s the dream of large number of people to become a big trader and according to my idea its not difficult but for this you need some hard work like you need to start some business of low level and then you need to in contact with success and big traders and taking suggestion from them and then applying these suggestion in your business.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

Losing in tranding is normal. If you not pro trader, please turn off your computer and go out when coin down. That''s good way to deal with loss.
Trading is a risk, well it is normal; if you experience a loss, keep on your mind that it's okay if you will try again. If you have loss something, it does not mean that you are a failure. It is a part of investment, just learn to your mistake.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:54:44 PM

Loss is a part of business. I hold my coins when they are in loss if I believe in the project.
There a lot of ways to deal with loss; if I loss small amount of money, I will just rest for a while a try it again, as what others said: try and try until you become successful. To have a loss is normal, just deal with it positively.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

If you do not shorts and trade without a shoulder, you can always turn any trade into an investment project. In a growing market, sooner or later, it will still return to the original price or higher.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

i'm trying to learn from my mistakes so it won't become a habit. In this situation the questions like -what if- are not helping so the best way is to get over quickly.
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

I am trying to convince myself that this is not the worst thing that could happen with me, there is always something could be much worse of that. Whatching TV hepls with this a lot Smiley

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

I will forget it immediately and focus on find out the other good coins to trade. The market changes every second, there is no time for the regret. You have to learn control your emotion.
The same here I will move on and just look for another trade so that I can get back the loss I had, losing in trading is just normal and we can easily get it back when we know what we are doing next.
Yes, it is easy but there is condition and you yourself have answered that ‘if’. Without fulfilling this condition you are unable to win back your losses. Getting back your losses is only possible when you are really expert in trading and you are not too much sentimental.

You need to have good emotional control in order to win back your losses. Those who have big heart can only do this trading and earn profit from this.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:19:18 PM

If you do not shorts and trade without a shoulder, you can always turn any trade into an investment project. In a growing market, sooner or later, it will still return to the original price or higher.
Losses in a trade is certainly normal and should be made in this lesson so that we are always objective in observing and analyzing the market so that the loss does not happen again in the future
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

I learn from my mistakes and move forward.
It is the best way and that's what I do today. But before, I'm letting myself to be upset, I told myself that it is okay to be disappointed but soon I will choose to move forward and try again; just like what others said: you fell more than 2 so you should stand up more than three.

Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

And I do not loosing money, I mean never, when I temporarily go down, I understand that this is just a game, there will be another chance, and I'm good again.

shugret

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:14 PM

Loosing money is inevitable, you just can't avoid such occurrences, therefore you better be prepared, or it will brake you. Better think of it like this is your price for experience.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:57 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

To be honest, I never tried to invest before but for sure if I were in the situation who have invested in an alt and then it has fallen quite hard and all my bitcoin was about lose, for sure it's a disappointment which may lead to depression if ever the emotion was so hard to control but it is always depends on the amount of money I lose. Everything has be to done to learn something and dealing with it maybe the last due to what happened. Aside from that. it was all part of the bitcoin world.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

i deal with loss just trying to balancing my holdings in a way that i don't notice to much the loss. Diversification in the best practice when you invest, than, when you are done diversificating  you need just stop losses =D
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

i'm trying to learn from my mistakes so it won't become a habit. In this situation the questions like -what if- are not helping so the best way is to get over quickly.
Agree on this. Learning from our mistakes is very important, on this way, we  can't do things we done before that is negative. Specially in trading, we need patient and have peace of mind. It takes time, trading is not for fun only. This is really important and serious.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:47:17 AM

i deal with loss just trying to balancing my holdings in a way that i don't notice to much the loss. Diversification in the best practice when you invest, than, when you are done diversificating  you need just stop losses =D
Even in trading you need to diversify your funds and money management is very important so you will be able to continue if you make a wrong
decision on a certain asset you are trading, what's good with trading is that we can still take profit if we are willing to wait, other just sell and and cut loses but that always depends on the strategy we employ.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:58:24 AM

Loss is a part of business. I hold my coins when they are in loss if I believe in the project.
There a lot of ways to deal with loss; if I loss small amount of money, I will just rest for a while a try it again, as what others said: try and try until you become successful. To have a loss is normal, just deal with it positively.
Yes,we need to experince in dealing a loss because it hepls us to be successful for the second time. It teach us to become brave and strong in such a loss. But be careful to the next step we want to do.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:54:46 AM

Depending on the amount of bitcoin involve! I know one must have done his research before committing high amount of bitcoin into a project. If the bitcoin invested is not much, one can sell and move on otherwise, hold your coin, it will rise eventually.
There is likely chance stat you can suffer a loss in any kind of business or investment in which you invested your money. Almost all the investors do suffer some sort of loss, only then they manage to do the things in a better way. In case you suffered some loss, then the very first thing which you need to do is to keep yourself under your control. You then need to make a better plan to recover your loss.
scarecrow2096

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:51 AM

I just stop trading or buying, happen too often when investments go wrong with tokens or shitty coins.
Now I'm just holding all the way Bitcoin Cash wich seems to be " the real " btc as many people says.
vassel

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:55 AM

With a cold beer and smooth music. Actually a clever man should not enter to any exchange with an amount of money that effects him/her badly.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:17:45 AM

Even in trading you need to diversify your funds and money management is very important so you will be able to continue if you make a wrong
decision on a certain asset you are trading, what's good with trading is that we can still take profit if we are willing to wait, other just sell and and cut loses but that always depends on the strategy we employ.
Agreed, trading too needs a diversified portfolio as in the above statement. Some do trading for bitcoin to USD, where one can make the profit with the volatility that is associated with it. To avoid loss user needs to have alternate plans, so that even when the asset we hold is declining can stay out of losing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: