Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:51:23 AM

I am trying to convince myself that this is not the worst thing that could happen with me, there is always something could be much worse of that. Whatching TV hepls with this a lot Smiley
Yeaaa that's true , keep being positive and take everything as a precious lesson to not repeating the same thing again .
Never easy to accept the fact that you are a loser , but get rushed to make a mover right after your loss wasn't a good idea.
It won't solve anything just make you feel satisfied for a moment , and the rest of it will become a huge regret.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:04:11 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

It is quite easy to deal with loss. We just have to set in our mind that every time we lose, it is not the end of everything and it is guaranteed that there will be another window of opportunity. Now, the only thing that we need to do is to be patient, since we are dealing with online currency the probable increase would most likely take months.
gondar1

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:04:45 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I understand that it is not really that easy to deal with loss, because I myself is having difficulties as well. What I usually do is to keep my mind and attitude positive towards the problem, and after some breathing exercises I calm down and get back on my feet. We must keep on fighting because when we lose, there will be no gain when we stop.

Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

dont need to do anything because the true is you can't do anything. just feel sad and fk up but everything will back normal. then keep working, trading

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:01 AM

It depends on the situation. You would have to study the data online to gauge if all cryptocurrencies are booming or are losing in the market. Only then that you will know how to strategize to recover your losses. But you know, to be kind of safe, this is of course presuming you know nothing about trading, gambling and others, you can just opt to HODL your Bitcoins. Based on my study, I have never seen it going back to its previous mainstream. It has always been resilient every time it booms.
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

No matter how hard we try not to get our emotions involved, it's really easier said than done. The best teacher is experience and through experience, we learn to avoid the same mistakes. It's also highly important to take note or record every successful AND failed trades.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

I have an alt that I earned last July. Until now I am still holding it. Its price is dropping and it is unstoppable. Last August it pump but I miss it. I am so stupid. But despite all of that I still believe, I still hope that its price will recover and will pump since I have read so many positive predictions about it in this coming 2018. I really hope so it is not just a prediction. I am only waiting for the first quarter of 2018. After that whatever price it is (high or low), I will already sell it. Lucky if it pumps, but if not I’m willing to cut my losses. It is better than I get nothing.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

Losing in tranding is normal. If you not pro trader, please turn off your computer and go out when coin down. That''s good way to deal with loss.
Trading is a risk, well it is normal; if you experience a loss, keep on your mind that it's okay if you will try again. If you have loss something, it does not mean that you are a failure. It is a part of investment, just learn to your mistake.

But it was also hard what we learn from that loss, what kind of mistake that we make before. where's our mistake.
That problem is the vital, its so easy to conclude about the solution but the problem is to found our mistake in trading

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:24:20 PM

been there, done that! the best way to cope a lost, is to keep in mind, that everything can be sum up in 3 words "life goes on" so, i just keep my efforts, and still plans to invest more on cryptocurrency but this time, ill be wiser. and never to avail online purchase with bitcoin. not again

watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

dont need to do anything because the true is you can't do anything. just feel sad and fk up but everything will back normal. then keep working, trading
When you lose a good amount of money you shouldn't complain a lot about it, it will make you feel sad and even more. Losses are inevitable when making business online and in real life too. Be prepared, prepare your mind to deal with this.
Don't worry very much, with experience your losses you will even more rare and always learn from your mistakes.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

Yeah its better not to dwell to much when you lose your trade there is always next time just make some air and then trade again. Never give up until you will succeed!
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

Yeah its better not to dwell to much when you lose your trade there is always next time just make some air and then trade again. Never give up until you will succeed!
hi some time we should give up. I see many people keep hold their dead coin and hope it comeback but they dont accept the true is it dead already.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Losing in tranding is normal. If you not pro trader, please turn off your computer and go out when coin down. That''s good way to deal with loss.
Trading is a risk, well it is normal; if you experience a loss, keep on your mind that it's okay if you will try again. If you have loss something, it does not mean that you are a failure. It is a part of investment, just learn to your mistake.

But it was also hard what we learn from that loss, what kind of mistake that we make before. where's our mistake.
That problem is the vital, its so easy to conclude about the solution but the problem is to found our mistake in trading
the solution are always depends on what problem have you ever done for yes it was been true but always thinks that for every mistaken that have been done for are always having also the solution and you can be learn also with that.
greenchy

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:25 PM

Yes, this is very hard to overcome it but at the same time it is a key moment of any trader, weak people have to quit this buisness, because they won't hanlde it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:15:53 PM

Loss is a part of business. I hold my coins when they are in loss if I believe in the project.
There a lot of ways to deal with loss; if I loss small amount of money, I will just rest for a while a try it again, as what others said: try and try until you become successful. To have a loss is normal, just deal with it positively.
There is nothing new in making some investments and going in loss. This is a part of life. To appreciate and enjoy profit, one needs to go through losses to understand the importance of profits. Indeed, if there is small loss which is easy to bear, everyone would try to take some rest or will try to divert mind but if the loss is quite large, it is advisable to not repeat the same mistake rather do good research for the cause of loss.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:30:35 PM

Just do not panic and not sell in loss.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

Loss is a part of business. I hold my coins when they are in loss if I believe in the project.
There a lot of ways to deal with loss; if I loss small amount of money, I will just rest for a while a try it again, as what others said: try and try until you become successful. To have a loss is normal, just deal with it positively.
You mean if we are lost our money, we should rest a period time and then try again... Lost, rest and try again until we succeed. Sorry but we no have much money to able to try again.
Important is what experience were we studied after everytime we were lost? Anh how to avoid this mistake in the future.
I think we should invest the time to analysis all coins which we want to buy before and then we also have to have the effective investing strategy then it will help you deal with the loss.
ferrydriver

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:49:50 AM

I try to deal with loss by taking a break, often after a loss you are upset or angry and so it's not good to keep trading. I take a walk or play some video games to clear my mind, then when I'm clear minded I get back to it and deal with my loss by making a profit
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:05:03 AM

I think we should limit the trading of new and more risky altcoin, few people care about. These are the basics in trading to minimize losses.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:52:25 AM

I try to deal with loss by taking a break, often after a loss you are upset or angry and so it's not good to keep trading. I take a walk or play some video games to clear my mind, then when I'm clear minded I get back to it and deal with my loss by making a profit
i have strategy in trading im not doing all in trading im spreading my btc for 3level so i can buy support if the price back up 50% so i cant get my lost i the first level you can try that and dont trade if the bitcoin is surging wait for some dip on the altcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: