Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

If I experience what's going on in your story, I'll sell everything straight away, better get the rest of what I invest than I will lose more and burn up what I've invested.

ngod91

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

I think we shouldn't be upset for the loss, it will turn your mood into the negative way and it effects directly to your next decisions.
aannnttoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:44 AM

set stop loss 7-10 % or  below support. but if your trade without stop loss, dont panic even if you see price going down and you should hold your coins and wait for the price to bounce back.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

I'm feeling lost right now because of what happen in my token,  I sell it in high price but I didn't expect that after 1 week  the price was increase 5x the price I sell it, but it's OK it's part of trading atleast I learned my lesson. Just be patient.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

Loss only comes to you if you doesnt do a research and fomoed.
Remember !! U loss only if you sell the coin at lower price. If you does not sell it u are not loss yet. Hold tight and be patient. Its the key for crypto investment.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:36:03 PM

That was really hard hit to every traders, mostly if someone put more than 50% of his/her investment on single Alts and it goes down like crazy. That would be insane.

And just like other said, thorough studies are required on trading.

You have to set stop loss, to prevent or cut losses. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:44:53 PM

That was really hard hit to every traders, mostly if someone put more than 50% of his/her investment on single Alts and it goes down like crazy. That would be insane.

I just take a breath and feel myself as relaxing. Money is not everything. Money is only a tool in our lives. Don't forget this. Nothing is more valuable than your health and family.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

When I try the trading I know in my self that there's a possibilities that I can loss my money so that is a part of trading besides when I trade alt coin I invest in several coin I loss always that but I have winning too If I loss that is just small amount of my money that is my strategy when I am doing trading, So i suggest that don't Invest all your money in just one coin.
I guess you have to remember that every investment in anything that involves money also involves risks ahead. So you must know that there will be times that you'll have loss. That is why you must not invest everything in bitcoin. You have to save some for yourself. But whenever you'll have loss you keep calm and take it a lesson for the nextime.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:36:25 PM

Deep understanding and invest your time before placing any entry, the market is so vulnerable to predict better to be ready before investing,
dealing with loses is quite normal for a person who wanted to learn and earned from trading, the more you overcome this issue the smarter
you can be and success will follow along the way.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

When I try the trading I know in my self that there's a possibilities that I can loss my money so that is a part of trading besides when I trade alt coin I invest in several coin I loss always that but I have winning too If I loss that is just small amount of my money that is my strategy when I am doing trading, So i suggest that don't Invest all your money in just one coin.
I guess you have to remember that every investment in anything that involves money also involves risks ahead. So you must know that there will be times that you'll have loss. That is why you must not invest everything in bitcoin. You have to save some for yourself. But whenever you'll have loss you keep calm and take it a lesson for the nextime.
This is always been suggested for how many times that we should only risk the amount that we can afford to lose up and as you said every investment do have corresponding risk on losing money. It normal for us to experience loss since it cant really be avoided and even how pro or good you are you will surely still not prone to loses knowing that this is really an unpredictable market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

Even pro's experience a loss. I guess the only risk what you can afford to lose. It will never be a good idea to do an all in and trust to fate strategies.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:41:24 PM

I reduced my trading losses by not buying a coin at an expensive price, mostly I bought a coin at a cheap price and sold it at a high price, that's what I did to reduce losses.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:25:24 PM

This is always been suggested for how many times that we should only risk the amount that we can afford to lose up and as you said every investment do have corresponding risk on losing money. It normal for us to experience loss since it cant really be avoided and even how pro or good you are you will surely still not prone to loses knowing that this is really an unpredictable market.
If you can predict exact the future of market, you are the rich now Grin. That's the truth of any market, not only cryptocurrency market is the only market make you can't predict exact 100% the future. When we call prediction, it means it can't be true 100%.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

If I suffer losses then I must accept wholeheartedly and sincerely, then with it God will replace it with better and more ..
peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:03:33 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

When I'm trading and hook a lose of over 10% my current money I just quit til the other day and start all over again, with no regrets.
konam123

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:26:12 AM

sometimes losses is the way to learn to be wise...much better to listen,study trading and research more..
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:54:57 AM

dont fall in same mistake
dont make investment on shit site and dont buy shitcoins
never try gambling cause will make you addicted give you big win at the first then you will cry cause lost your money

Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:32:55 AM

In investing, it's either earn or lose so you should be ready. Honestly, I invested in an alt coin before, the price goes down and up, so I did think of it as a normal scenario. One time the price went down again and I thought it would go up back but unfortunately, it didn't due to the broken block chain. Of course I felt sad and sorry at first, but I accept the fact that it was gone. I just go with the flow and focus on other investment.

Correct. In investung or maybe trading, we habe to be ready to deal with profit or loss. Profit or loss are working together. Nobody will get the profit only without loss. So when i loss i just need to learn how i can not fall to the same mistake.
GreatMurphy

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:11:33 AM

Me? I break shit. Seriously. I take a mug, and break it. When I run out of mugs, I go and buy the cheapest ones in the supermarket. To be honest, I am not even that angry, I'm doing it on purpose, because it makes me laugh at how idiotic my behaviour is. That alone makes me very calm and light headed. And I take the lesson and move on.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

dont need to do anything because the true is you can't do anything. just feel sad and fk up but everything will back normal. then keep working, trading
Agreed! There is nothing good which you can get in return by leaving everything. Once lost money can never be brought back, but you can work hard in the future so that you may be able to recover your loss. You do need to put in the best of your efforts so that you can get something more than what you lost. Moreover, learning from the past mistakes can really help you in making better decisions.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: