Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52255 times)
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

To dealing with online related coins a fresh and sharp mind is needed badly. You have chances to lose everything if you don't have any idea about how to dealing.If you put your all money into one project and if its rates go down then you will lose everything so don't put your all money into one project. Put some money into one alt and put the rest into another alt by dividing your money. You will not lose everything if you lose at one place and you have another project and that will can fill up your looser site. Be practical because its all about your future so that don't be emotional with one coin.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

This is the most dangerous thing happen when you enter this compose speculation Just let it go proceed onward this will give you an eye opener to influence things to right later on. Not all the time you win, Make beyond any doubt and be careful that this sort of business can't promise you to make more income,
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

This is the most dangerous thing happen when you enter this compose speculation Just let it go proceed onward this will give you an eye opener to influence things to right later on. Not all the time you win, Make beyond any doubt and be careful that this sort of business can't promise you to make more income,
There is nothing like a business that will guarantee a profit in this world as we all need to take the risk in order to get the reward.
Trading is one of the best way to make money, however you need to know that the risk is high therefore educate yourself so you skills will help you achieve your goal to be successful in trading, when you are a successful trader, making money will be easy for you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

If that coin is potent I will keep them to the end and when they rise I will sell. Or you can cut holes when coin drops by more than 10% of their value. You can also sell losses and buy coin at lower prices so that when they rise you will earn the money you have lost.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

I move on and then look for another coin to trade to cover up the loss I made or sometimes I wait for it to bounce back specially if I am using big capital because I don't want to sell if I think the loss is big.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

Trading is like a gamble you win some,you lose some and you will lose more if you let your emotion take over because
when emotions take over you become impatience and reckless so you do things you think was right at the moment but is the other way.
Remember it's part of the game,if you're losing your investment on a particular altcoins just take it easy,stop and charge it to experience.
Study what went wrong and make the necessary adjustment on your next investment.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

I deal with loss by just sleeping, it sounds lazy but that is what I always do when I get some losses from my trade or investment. I just sleep after seeing a loss and after a wake up then my mind is refresh and all set to the default mindset and that is how I deal with every losses and it is effective to get my mindset back to default.
xvxgamer

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

If I loss, I will panic, and sell this coin
Hmm. .just kidding
If the price of this coin isnt increase about 2 days
I will close this chart and spend some entertainment
And I will open higher sell order book and enjoy your holiday
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

I will hold it, at least when I sell I do not lose much, but if I hold it is bitcoin, then I will continue to hold it, I think bitcoin will continue to grow every day.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

As long as you dont lose hope keep moving forward let the past be the lesson and keep in mind that the same mistakes wont happen again. Learn to accept whats ahead deal with it with a calm mind
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

losing money will teach you some lessons and make you more expericend in trading, but keep styding from that and learn how to get money back

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Loss is part of the game, so any regret is useless. Of course, this is simple in theory; in practic, can be hard.
It helps to view cryptocurrency just as points in a game, not as money.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

You can cry a little, just to eliberate your bad emotion (I'm not kidding... to fake self control is very bad for health)
Then, you can take again the control, evaluate the situation and decide how to move on.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

I just accept every loss that my portfolio suffers, because in the end the loss was my own fault. I try to learn from my losses so they wont repeat themselves. One thing I learned from losses in crypto is not to fall in love with the coins that you hold. Set entries and exit points and stick to them.
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

I can't accept loss and I have to make my profit every time when I trade. This is my motto. When I made loss, I instantly jump into another altcoin to cure my loss. Sometimes I make loss in a row because of this behaviour.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

I move on and then look for another coin to trade to cover up the loss I made or sometimes I wait for it to bounce back specially if I am using big capital because I don't want to sell if I think the loss is big.
It's better to move on when you are trading and when you experienced some loss. This is what I do, accept the fact that I have lost with my trades and that will be a lesson for me. And when I recovered from that feeling, I'm starting to learn from my mistake and I don't take it as a loss but as a lesson already. Don't chase your past so that we can move forward, look for a better vision and correct that mistake and loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Taybrien79

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Suck it up and move on.  There is always going to be dips and losses.  As long as your gains outweigh your losses in the long run by 3X, I call that a success.  Nobody goes through life always winning unless your CSheen.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

Well basicaly i try to get over it by learning from my lose getting some lessons. What i did wrong and how i could avoid that lose. I think you should try that out. Reduce the loses

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zirt

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

Hi
You can't avoid losses. Fortunately usually you can quickly offset losses with profit. Also you can also invest small amounts and hodl forever until it goes back to profit. Hopefully global profit will offset losses.
It's important sometimes to take our loss unless waiting for ever. But in this world anything can happen, then....!
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:26:08 AM

How to deal with loss is kinda having it in mind that it was meant to happen but not relent. You need to start working on another project and not to think of your loss but to move ahead with new plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: