Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

Hi
You can't avoid losses. Fortunately usually you can quickly offset losses with profit. Also you can also invest small amounts and hodl forever until it goes back to profit. Hopefully global profit will offset losses.
It's important sometimes to take our loss unless waiting for ever. But in this world anything can happen, then....!
Yes anything can happen but not to fold our hands. Unless we work on our losses then we can profit
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

I can't accept loss and I have to make my profit every time when I trade. This is my motto. When I made loss, I instantly jump into another altcoin to cure my loss. Sometimes I make loss in a row because of this behaviour.
Hahahah! I would advice to stay focus and never take your loses serious or else u will become so depress.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

I think if in a position like that, I will continue to wait and hope everything will rise again. Because I'm sure alt or btc will surely rise for the future. We know today their prices are fluctuating high. If the price does not go up then I will accept all that, because all activities there must be the risk.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

You never lose if you have gains and that's the advantage of diversificating your portfolio. I have coins that are not performing well but my other coins are having more gains so I can't feel any loss at all and you only lose if you sell.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Loss is part of the game, once you understand that u cant possibly always predict how the market goes u will make better judgement and be more careful in your decision making process every time!
so I use it to may advantage and learn from it as much as I can!

douhancan58

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

It takes a loss to be successful in a transaction, and the individual thinks the loss is a good experience and can be used to trade skills. Trading in bitcoins is sure to bring you higher profits, but when you trade, you have to be careful. Diversification is a good way to reduce losses effectively!
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

This is the most dangerous thing happen when you enter this compose speculation Just let it go proceed onward this will give you an eye opener to influence things to right later on. Not all the time you win, Make beyond any doubt and be careful that this sort of business can't promise you to make more income,
You need to move on yes, else there will be a bad impact on you if you are just attached with that problem or loss. Life is a minute of sadness and happiness, win and loss so you need to carry on when you are encountered with any sadness or loss.

Same is this case, you are likely to learn from this mistake and make sure this will not happen next time. Loss is temporary, learn from it.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

This is the most dangerous thing happen when you enter this compose speculation Just let it go proceed onward this will give you an eye opener to influence things to right later on. Not all the time you win, Make beyond any doubt and be careful that this sort of business can't promise you to make more income,
You need to move on yes, else there will be a bad impact on you if you are just attached with that problem or loss. Life is a minute of sadness and happiness, win and loss so you need to carry on when you are encountered with any sadness or loss.

Same is this case, you are likely to learn from this mistake and make sure this will not happen next time. Loss is temporary, learn from it.
it is hard to move on , and the way on how you may take on moving on are may depends on how much you have been loss on your money so better to be more practical for what we have to take for we all know it is hard for but you may take the way on moving on and you just have to think to start again how you may able to take what you have loss.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Suck it up and move on.  There is always going to be dips and losses.  As long as your gains outweigh your losses in the long run by 3X, I call that a success.  Nobody goes through life always winning unless your CSheen.
That's true , let it go and start a new journey with new spirit !
If you keep remembering what was happened to you in the past , i think nothing better could happened in the future to improve yourself.
Take it as a reflection that you should do better and never give up to make an experiment.
DByte

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

If that coin is potent I will keep them to the end and when they rise I will sell.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

you can't be a trader, moreover in cryptocurrency, and to pretend to not facing to any loss.
So, you have to be prepared. In case of loss, make a good analysis of what happened, try to learn something for the future and move on.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

I held through my positions this past year but I realized that I could have sold then bought near the bottom and had a significantly increased position. That is why it sucks to do but you must cut your losses sometimes it is a better method.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

If that coin is potent I will keep them to the end and when they rise I will sell.
There's no need to do something when we are in loss. Just like what's happening today, the market is totally on a bloody massacre and almost all of us are into a feeling of uncertain about the coins that we are holding. But we have to endure it and believe to our coins, there's nothing to lose if you'll just keep away from your blockfolio and don't look at the price of the coins you are holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:36:58 AM

Trading is like a game, someday you win and someday you lose. And the best way to deal with losing is by learning your mistake that led you to lose your money. Once you learn your mistake then you can go ahead and continue with your trading.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

I will wait until the price goes back up, because all the coins are experiencing a phase of price reduction and will go back up in some time later. There is also a rise in a matter of days and even months. and as long as I hold the coin, I look for information relating to the coin, to determine whether the coins I have purchased are scame or not. That's how I face problems if the altcoin I buy is experiencing a price reduction.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

I think if in a position like that, I will continue to wait and hope everything will rise again. Because I'm sure alt or btc will surely rise for the future. We know today their prices are fluctuating high. If the price does not go up then I will accept all that, because all activities there must be the risk.
If someone lose in bitcoin so first of all I believe that it may be happen just because of his own mistake because it’s very hard to lose here bitcoin is always giving profit to every one if you lose here so no need to make panic just be relaxed and wait for a right time there are a lot of good opportunity where you can come back and you can continue again because bitcoin change its price fast from low to high.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

No need to do anything with lose if you lose here so just keep busy yourself with your work because if you are investor here so it’s very hard to lose here and if you are doing gambling so there is no doubt that you can lose here and some time I see people they are losing in trade so at that time just wait for the right time and when the price of bitcoin become normal then you can take a start again and it will recover your lose.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

You never lose if you have gains and that's the advantage of diversificating your portfolio. I have coins that are not performing well but my other coins are having more gains so I can't feel any loss at all and you only lose if you sell.
That’s nice if you have really very diversified portfolio and there is no doubt that some of the altcoins who have just stepped into crypto market are not performing well. But I am pretty sure that with the passage of time, they will also increase in value.

In my opinion, loss is not a loss anymore if you have learned something of practical use from the bad experience. Losses make the foundation of unbelievable success.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

According to my experience in trading and investing you will face loss only due to your own mistake while working with BTC because working with BTC is not as risky as other places, Reason behind it is that it still improving their performance day by day due to which you can see that huge number of newbies are coming to forum and due to which demand of BTC is increasing with time mostly. So as price is also increasing as relating with demand. Due to which probability of losing is very less as compare to wining. But you should need to work carefully and with some techniques.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I will wait until the price goes back up, because all the coins are experiencing a phase of price reduction and will go back up in some time later. There is also a rise in a matter of days and even months. and as long as I hold the coin, I look for information relating to the coin, to determine whether the coins I have purchased are scam or not. That's how I face problems if the altcoin I buy is experiencing a price reduction.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: