Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417955 times)
papampi_2

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Linux Forever... Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:16:07 PM by papampi_2

I have also just tried on the new beta version as I was under the impression that the new v0_3 version EWBF would be on there, but it does not look like it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

You should update the beta image to latest

Update beta image to latest and it has ewbf v0.3:

Code:
bash ~/NVOC/mining/nvOC upgrade

Or:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
git pull

Remember, latest default 1bash is changed to 1bash.template
Edit and save it as 1bash, reboot.

https://github.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ventero

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Hello guys,

I was looking into bash template here https://github.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/blob/release/1bash.template

I would like to use ethermine.org and I did not find option how to setup it for this pool. Is it possible or this OS works only with zpool, nicehash and miningpoolhub?

I was thinking if I can add my pool here, I'm not sure

ALT_POOL="NO"               # YES or NO, Set to YES if you want to enable  poolswitch.
                            # Switch to alternate pool if main pool goes down.
                            # Dual mining and salfter auto switch not supported.
                            # If pool goes down, poolswitch will stop/disable wtm auto switch and will enable/start it after pool comes up to prevent coin data mixed up.
                       # If main pool use username, alternate pool should use same username and workername.
                            # If anonymous mining with coin address alternate pool should use same.
                            # If ALT_POOL="YES" add as follow to your coins data (order should be the same).

###alternate pool setup example:
#ZCL_POOL_1="europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"
#ZCL_PORT_1="20575"
#ZCL_POOL_2="zcl.suprnova.cc"
#ZCL_PORT_2="4042"
#ZCL_POOL=$ZCL_POOL_1  #Dont edit this
#ZCL_PORT=$ZCL_PORT_1  #Dont edit this

Thanks for advice ;-)
LuKePicci

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:12 AM

Sure you can. zpool, nicehash and mph are some kind of special pools that require special configurations so they have their own sections in 1bash. If you are on ethermine (I'm on ethermine too), you just need to setup ETH coin with ethermine pool settings. There is a quite long list of coin settings, scroll down to ETH and set the pool address, your worker name, wallet address and port and you're done. If you see settings for mph in there,, they're just examples of what you should put in these configs for a generic pool.
gs777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

Just out of curiosity
Is anyone mining BCI and
what is your setup for this?
uga

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

I have also just tried on the new beta version as I was under the impression that the new v0_3 version EWBF would be on there, but it does not look like it is.

Cheers

Code:

Or:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
git pull

Thank you so much for your help - greatly appreciated!
I have run the script:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
git pull

And it looks like it has run the update.
I had to rename 1bash, 3main and another file in the www directory for the update to generate the 1bash.template and run smoothly.

However, I am still unable to run the miner, I get the following error message:

Code:
/home/m1/NVOC/mining/2unix: line 48: 3572 Terminated
/home/m1/NVOC/mining/2unix: line 31: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/1bash.template: No such file or directory

I then copied 1bash and renamed it 1bash.template, so that I have both a 1bash and 1bash.template, but I still get the issue:

Code:

Not sure if it matters, but the number before Terminated (above 3572) changes and goes in an increasing pattern.

It actually seems to be an issue I face with the beta version even before I run the script to upgrade to the latest.
I have tried a couple coins, but it has no impact.

Any insight into how to address this?
I am in way above my head here Smiley
Thanks guys!

P.S: Also wondering about something: when I look into the miner folder, for some reason I cannot locate a EWBF folder - Not sure if this is normal? I had a look to see if it was perhaps burried into another subfolded in the miner folder but no luck.
papampi_2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:45:30 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 10:04:10 AM by papampi_2

Cheers

Code:

Or:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
git pull

I have run the script:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
git pull

I had to rename 1bash, 3main and another file in the www directory for the update to generate the 1bash.template and run smoothly.

Code:
/home/m1/NVOC/mining/2unix: line 31: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/1bash.template: No such file or directory

I then copied 1bash and renamed it 1bash.template, so that I have both a 1bash and 1bash.template, but I still get the issue:

Code:

Not sure if it matters, but the number before Terminated (above 3572) changes and goes in an increasing pattern.

It actually seems to be an issue I face with the beta version even before I run the script to upgrade to the latest.

Thanks guys!

P.S: Also wondering about something: when I look into the miner folder, for some reason I cannot locate a EWBF folder - Not sure if this is normal? I had a look to see if it was perhaps burried into another subfolded in the miner folder but no luck.

You renamed 1bash.template to 1bash,
Just remove 1bash.template, run the upgrade command again
Code:

Sorry forgot to mention to update miners after update nvOC.
Run miner upgrade command (No need to recompile, it will take very long time):
Code:
bash ~/NVOC/mining/nvOC miners-upgrade

LuKePicci

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

I have run the script:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
git pull

Code:

Code:

Thanks guys!

Avoid running 'git pull' manually, always use nvOC upgrade command which automatically handle removing conflicts like those you had in some files.
So you have to do:
Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
bash nvOC upgrade
Let's say that the previous command updated nvOC to a version which requires a miner update, like the latest changes for Zhash. Then at this point after the command has been executed you have the minimum required version of miners packages ready to be installed.

You can do it by running (from the same directory):
Code:
bash nvOC miners-upgrade

This last command will also check again for further miners updates, it may pull additional miners updates released after the nvOC version you updated to with the first 'nvOC upgrade' command, and it will install all of them and eventually ask you if you intend to compile some of them. If you don't do it no miners update will be applied. Maybe in future revisions the nvOC upgrade command will ask you if you also intend to upgrade miners. At the moment you have to to both.

You can always install miners updates only without updating main nvOC files by just doing 'bash nvOC miners-upgrade' from your nvOC installation path.

uga

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

I have run the script:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
git pull

Code:

Code:

Thanks guys!

Avoid running 'git pull' manually, always use nvOC upgrade command which automatically handle removing conflicts like those you had in some files.
So you have to do:
Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
bash nvOC upgrade
Let's say that the previous command updated nvOC to a version which requires a miner update, like the latest changes for Zhash. Then at this point after the command has been executed you have the minimum required version of miners packages ready to be installed.

You can do it by running (from the same directory):
Code:
bash nvOC miners-upgrade

This last command will also check again for further miners updates, it may pull additional miners updates released after the nvOC version you updated to with the first 'nvOC upgrade' command, and it will install all of them and eventually ask you if you intend to compile some of them. If you don't do it no miners update will be applied. Maybe in future revisions the nvOC upgrade command will ask you if you also intend to upgrade miners. At the moment you have to to both.

You can always install miners updates only without updating main nvOC files by just doing 'bash nvOC miners-upgrade' from your nvOC installation path.

Guys, thank you both for the support, I greatly appreciate it.
There must be something basic I am missing.
When I run the command:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
bash nvOC upgrade

I get a usage list like this:

https://image.ibb.co/mTqEzJ/error1.jpg

Any guidance you guys can provide?

Thanks again for all the help!  Smiley
Ventero

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

Sure you can. zpool, nicehash and mph are some kind of special pools that require special configurations so they have their own sections in 1bash. If you are on ethermine (I'm on ethermine too), you just need to setup ETH coin with ethermine pool settings. There is a quite long list of coin settings, scroll down to ETH and set the pool address, your worker name, wallet address and port and you're done. If you see settings for mph in there,, they're just examples of what you should put in these configs for a generic pool.

thanks for reply!

I edited ETH coin like this

# Ethereum (ETH)
ETH_ADDRESS="0xDb4E411F930aC6aD73dF884f06FfA233bA1e830d"
ETH_EXTENSION_ARGUMENTS=""   
ETH_POOL="eu1.ethermine.org"
ETH_PORT="4444"
ETH_WORKER="$Ruda_nvOS"

but I thought I still need to define miner somewhere, so I did it here, but I feel like I do something wrong because I specify pool and adress on two different places

ETHASH_MINER="CLAYMORE"                          # Choose "CLAYMORE" or "ETHMINER", "GENOIL" or "BMINER"
ETHASH_WALLET_FORMAT="-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xDb4E411F930aC6aD73dF884f06FfA233bA1e830d.Ruda_nvOS"
CLAYMORE_VERSION="latest"                         # Choose: latest or any version you add its folder.
ETHMINER_OPTS=""                                       # Ethminer optional arguments. add "--api-port -3333" if you want web info
CLAYMORE_OPTS="-wd 1 -r 1 -esm 0 -allpools 1 -asm 0 -mport -3333 -mode 1"

Is this correct or am I doing somthing wrong? Thank you, again!
parentibule

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

Hi,
With git version, on nvOC restart (or nvOC start-service), I have:
Jul 22 15:37:30 m1-desktop systemd[1]: Started nvOC Service.
Jul 22 15:37:30 m1-desktop systemd[1]: nvoc.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Jul 22 15:37:30 m1-desktop systemd[1]: Stopped nvOC Service.
Jul 22 15:37:30 m1-desktop systemd[1]: nvoc.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Jul 22 15:37:30 m1-desktop systemd[1]: Failed to start nvOC Service.
And I don't find any log about this.
LuKePicci

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 04:26:12 PM by LuKePicci

@uga you have a very old nvOC script version which does not support the upgrade command. Either you do it manually if you are confident in managing git trees or you can simply grab a newer nvOC helper script from github, replace the old one, and there will be the upgrade command also.

@Ventero the coin setup section looks fine, the miner specific options are usually fine with defaults so revert them back to defaults (you can always see defaults in the 1bash.template). Those settings defines how the params you put for eth or other coins are glued together and passed to the miner command line.

@parentibule have you intentionally enabled nvOC to run as a system service instead of as gnome profile launch script or you don't know what I'm talking about? In the first case, open an issue for that on github. In the second one, have you ever run the nvOC install-service command? You don't have to if you do not intend to switch to service mode, but if you have ever done this in the past, even accidentally,  then check PR note here #149

edit:@parentibule I think there is a bug somewhere, we ill discuss it in github. For anyone else having problems with nvOC as a service the above general guideline is valid.
papampi_2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Guys, thank you both for the support, I greatly appreciate it.
There must be something basic I am missing.
When I run the command:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
bash nvOC upgrade

I get a usage list like this:

Any guidance you guys can provide?

Thanks again for all the help!  Smiley

Try this:

Code:
cd ~/NVOC/mining
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release/19-2.1/nvOC
bash nvOC upgrade

papampi_2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

thanks for reply!

I edited ETH coin like this

# Ethereum (ETH)
ETH_ADDRESS="0xDb4E411F930aC6aD73dF884f06FfA233bA1e830d"
ETH_EXTENSION_ARGUMENTS=""    
ETH_POOL="eu1.ethermine.org"
ETH_PORT="4444"
ETH_WORKER="$Ruda_nvOS"

but I thought I still need to define miner somewhere, so I did it here, but I feel like I do something wrong because I specify pool and adress on two different places

ETHASH_MINER="CLAYMORE"                          # Choose "CLAYMORE" or "ETHMINER", "GENOIL" or "BMINER"
ETHASH_WALLET_FORMAT="-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xDb4E411F930aC6aD73dF884f06FfA233bA1e830d.Ruda_nvOS"
CLAYMORE_VERSION="latest"                         # Choose: latest or any version you add its folder.
ETHMINER_OPTS=""                                       # Ethminer optional arguments. add "--api-port -3333" if you want web info
CLAYMORE_OPTS="-wd 1 -r 1 -esm 0 -allpools 1 -asm 0 -mport -3333 -mode 1"

Is this correct or am I doing somthing wrong? Thank you, again!

ETHASH_WALLET_FORMAT is "." or "/" or whatever your pool requires, ethpool and ethermine wallet format are "."

from 1bash:

Code:
WALLET_ADDRESS_FORMAT="."                        # Choose between "." , "/" , "-" or any other separators your pool uses.
                                                 # Some pools require dot (address.worker), some require slash (address/worker) format.
                                                 # Depending on the pool you use, set this appropriately:

parentibule

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 11:23:55 AM by parentibule

@parentibule have you intentionally enabled nvOC to run as a system service instead of as gnome profile launch script or you don't know what I'm talking about? In the first case, open an issue for that on github. In the second one, have you ever run the nvOC install-service command? You don't have to if you do not intend to switch to service mode, but if you have ever done this in the past, even accidentally,  then check PR note here #149

edit:@parentibule I think there is a bug somewhere, we ill discuss it in github. For anyone else having problems with nvOC as a service the above general guideline is valid.

I try nvOC install-service because I have a lbocking problem with reboot:
m1@m1-desktop:~$/home/m1_2.1/nvOC reboot
Warning: The host will reboot in 10 seconds, ctrl-c to cancel...

Failed to start reboot.target: Connection timed out
See system logs and 'systemctl status reboot.target' for details.
And I thought installing (and stopping) nvOC as service could resolve it.

edit: note that I try all the known ways to (ssh) reboot linux and none works. I didn't even know it was possible!
Ventero

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

@Ventero the coin setup section looks fine, the miner specific options are usually fine with defaults so revert them back to defaults (you can always see defaults in the 1bash.template). Those settings defines how the params you put for eth or other coins are glued together and passed to the miner command line.

thanks for advice. I was trying to find defaults options for claymore but I did not found them in 1bash.template file (I was trying to find them with CTRL-f tool). Are you sure it is there?

I downloaded latest beta version and I don't understand two things in instructions

"Edit firstboot.json to enable/disable auto_expand. ("true" or "false")"

>>> What it does?

"recompile miners on first boot ("false" for no recompile, "A" for all, The letter/number associated to each recompilable miner depends on the latest nvOC_miner_update.sh script you find in the nvOC_miners repository on GitHub)" >>>

>>> I want to compile just claymore. I have to define letter/number asociated with claymore in 1bash file? I did not find it in bash file. I have to setup it "false" and then I will find letter/number associated with claymore after I boot into nvOS?

Thank you!
LuKePicci

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

@parentibule you messed up something, I see you are running commands from an home directory of an user named 'm1_2.1'. Have you intentionally did this or you were just trying to put nvOC into a different folder? If you know how Windows users profile works, you know that there exist a folder for each user in C:\Users\ for example my user folder is C:\Users\LuKe. In Ubuntu that is the same thing but every user has a folder inside the /home directory, so in nvOC images the default user is 'm1', therefore exists a folder /home/m1 which is the place where all user files need to be. If you created a new user named 'm1_2.1' then it is correct that such /home/m1_2.1 folder exists, but in such a case you did a horrible choice in placing nvOC files inside his home folder because Ubuntu uses that folder to store all system files related to that user, that's why the default location for nvoc files in prebuilt images is '/home/m1/NVOC/something', /home/m1 is the home folder for m1 user, NVOC is just a folder like any other. If, instead, you choosed to place nvOC files inside an arbitrary folder name /home/m1_2.1 but you created no user named m1_2.1 then you did a mistake, reinstall nvOC into another folder. Remember that the default m1 user is a NOPASSWD sudoer, he can reboot doing 'sudo reboot' without being asked for credentials. Don't care the nvOC as a service mode, it is an alternative to gnome for who really needs it.

@Ventero I don't understand which kind of "settings" for claymore you are in search of. It is just a miner, the only things you need to set are the pool and the algorithm you intend to mine and it is done automatically by nvOC when you set COIN="ETH" and related ETH_* settings. You don't need nothing else in most cases. Try start mining and see the miner command line built up by nvOC in the miner log window, if you see there are some missing arguments come back here to ask why a certain argument is not set correctly, but I don't tkink this could happen to you with a well supported miner like claymore. Let me know.

The instructions you are referring to explain how to configure and customize the prebuilt image setup. Most people would be fine with defaults. firstboot.json file configures the very first boot of your rig during which nvOC is installed and then it is never ever used again in your rig lifespan. 1bash contains settings for nvOC. During the first boot the 1bash file you palce in the small fat partition is imported to the nvOC installation when it is ready.

The auto_expand option enables the Ubuntu disk partision to be enlarged (during firstboot) up to the entire disk sapce. The prebuilt image you download is small to fit various drive sizes. If you do not a lot of free space available on your rig ubuntu partition leave it to false.

Compiling a software means you take its source code (written in some programming language) and build again from sources the executable binary (think to .exe files in windows). nvOC comes with a set of already compiled miners, some of them are open source, we have the source code, some other are closed source, the source is secret and only the author has it. Therefore you can recompile only open source software or that one you authored. You don't need to recompile open source miners you find in nvOC unless the the compiled version is not compatible with your platform/runtime. Finally, claymore is a close source miner, nobody can recompile it. When someone install nvOC on a lagre number of rigs where he already knows in advance that a recompilation will be needed, he may find usefult to instruct the firstboot setup to do it before starting to try mining otherwise it will fail and he will need to manually recompile the miner on each rig. Compiling a miner require a lot of disk space to store sources and various files generated during the compilation, so it is usually needed to also enable auto_expand in such kinf of scenarios.

Long story short: you just need to write the image to drive, download a 1bash.template from github, customize it with mining-related settings (start by only setting coin and mining pool) and place this shiny 1bash file in the small fat partition. And boot the rig. That is why this thread title includes "easy-to-use" Wink
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:01 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 11:53:56 PM by CryptAtomeTrader44

I can see this message on MPH WebPage :

"- Ethereum block height passed 6000000. If you are using old version of claymore your mining would be stopped due to epoch error. Please update to latest version. Claymore miner

I think nvOC miners needs to be updated with Claymore v11.9 (For those are using this miner software)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0

EDIT : Those who had update to nvOC 19.2.1 have Claymore v11.9. Sorry for this useless alert if you updated
parentibule

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

@parentibule you messed up something, I see you are running commands from an home directory of an user named 'm1_2.1'. Have you intentionally did this or you were just trying to put nvOC into a different folder? If you know how Windows users profile works, you know that there exist a folder for each user in C:\Users\ for example my user folder is C:\Users\LuKe. In Ubuntu that is the same thing but every user has a folder inside the /home directory, so in nvOC images the default user is 'm1', therefore exists a folder /home/m1 which is the place where all user files need to be. If you created a new user named 'm1_2.1' then it is correct that such /home/m1_2.1 folder exists, but in such a case you did a horrible choice in placing nvOC files inside his home folder because Ubuntu uses that folder to store all system files related to that user, that's why the default location for nvoc files in prebuilt images is '/home/m1/NVOC/something', /home/m1 is the home folder for m1 user, NVOC is just a folder like any other. If, instead, you choosed to place nvOC files inside an arbitrary folder name /home/m1_2.1 but you created no user named m1_2.1 then you did a mistake, reinstall nvOC into another folder. Remember that the default m1 user is a NOPASSWD sudoer, he can reboot doing 'sudo reboot' without being asked for credentials. Don't care the nvOC as a service mode, it is an alternative to gnome for who really needs it.

Shocked I don't know why I done this! It's clearly totally stupid :/ Thanks for your explanations.
fk2

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 08:34:51 AM by fk2

Atfer some time mining ETH with 2.1 beta and enlargement pill I wanted to test further with mining VTC. But miner simply won't start again. I disabled OC GPUs to make sure no OC problem is the case but still no success. I did a nvOC upgrade but still no success:

Code:

Operating System info:
Kernel        :  4.4.0-97-generic
OS            :  Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
System        :  (gcc 5.4.0 (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4)
nvidia driver :  387.34

nvOC info:
nvOC path     :  /home/m1/NVOC/testing
nvOC          :  nvOC_Ver=nvOC v0019-2.1 - Community Release" # Do not edit this
Report        :  0012
1bash         :  v0019-2.1.0029
1bash.template:  0033
3main         :  0024
5watchdog     :  0020
6tempcontrol  :  0006
wtm switch    :  0022
wtm profit    :  0004
pool switch   :  0002
minerinfo     :  0009

Hardware info:
Motherboard   :  ASUS STRIX Z270F GAMING  Rev 1.xx
BIOS ver.     :  1203 12/26/2017
CPU Model     :  Celeron(R) CPU G3900 @ 2.80GHz
CPU Cores     :  2 (Cores + Threads)
Mem Total     :         3984516 kB
Mem Free      :         2975756 kB
Swap Total    :               0 kB
Swap Free     :               0 kB
Ethernet      :  Intel I219-V

CUDA SDK version
nvcc path     : /usr/local/cuda-8.0/bin/nvcc
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2016 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Tue_Jan_10_13:22:03_CST_2017
Cuda compilation tools, release 8.0, V8.0.61

nvOC is not installed as a service

HDD and Partion info:
NAME    SIZE FSTYPE TYPE ROTA HOTPLUG TRAN   VENDOR   MODEL             REV MOUNTPOINT
sda    55.9G        disk    0       0 sata   ATA      Patriot Flare    21.1
├─sda1    9M vfat   part    0       0
├─sda2 51.9G ext4   part    0       0                                       /
└─sda3    4G swap   part    0       0

VGA info:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1b06 (rev a1)
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1b06 (rev a1)
04:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1b06 (rev a1)
05:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1b80 (rev a1)

Local git branch and submodules status:
## 19-2.1...origin/19-2.1
+dadc77df1f6fbe67005260c18880f0985502405b miners (heads/19-2.1)
## HEAD (no branch)
-cd6fab68823e247bb84dd1fa0448d5f75ec4917d ANXccminer/src
-aafe2d19b6d9eb07d942d70ced3049e9aed1c241 ASccminer/src
-31865e0b846ad98e2ce99aeb9b28bb51d3be22db KTccminer-cryptonight/src
-c5ab73837c8024f1e6b8fe7ad46e6881fb8366e6 KTccminer/src
-7d41d49b92db27b9ab80270adaa92f6b06d1ef78 KXccminer/src
-78dad7dd659eae72a07d2448de62b1946c1f2b41 MSFTccminer/src
-8affcb9cd09edd917d33c1ed450f23400f571bdb NAccminer/src
-9e86bdd24ed7911b698f1d0ef61a4028fcbd13c5 SPccminer/src
-c800f1a803e1b2074ed2a7c15023c096d0772048 SUPRminer/src
-a81ab0f7a557a12a21d716dd03537bc8633fd176 TPccminer/src
-bfd1c002f98f2d63f2174618838afc28cf4ffffe cpuOPT/src
-48b170a5828256600ca71e66d4c114af4e114236 vertminer/src
-c0ab1734332d6472225d8ac7394f6fcba71aabc9 xmr-stak/src

1bash settings:
1bash version .............: v0019-2.1.0029
LOCAL or REMOTE ...........: REMOTE
TEAMVIEWER started ........: NO
SSH daemon started ........: YES
SLOW_USB_KEY_MODE .........: NO
SRR .......................: NO

Watchdog ..................: YES
SYSRQ Reboot ..............: NO
Watchdog Cycle ............: 15
GPU Utilization Threshold .: 70
Alternate Pool ............: NO

Temp Control ..............: YES
MANUAL_FAN ................: NO
TARGET_TEMP ...............: 65
__FAN_ADJUST ..............: 5
POWER_ADJUST ..............: 5
ALLOWED_TEMP_DIFF .........: 2
RESTORE_POWER_LIMIT .......: 85
MINIMAL_FAN_SPEED .........: 50
MAXIMAL_FAN_SPEED .........: 95

CLEAR_LOGS_ON_BOOT ........: NO
AUTO_REBOOT ...............: NO
_Parallax_MODE (upPaste)...: NO

TELEGRAM_MESSAGES .: NO
TELEGRAM_ALERTS ...: NO

HEADLESS MODE:.............: NO
GPUPowerMizerMode_Adjust...: NO
ETH Pill ..................: YES

POWERLIMIT MODE ...........: GPU_SPECIFIC
GPU0 Power Limit ..........: 170
GPU1 Power Limit ..........: 160
GPU2 Power Limit ..........: 160
GPU3 Power Limit ..........: 120
OVERCLOCK MODE ............: NO

GLOBAL WORKERNAME .........: YES
AUTO WORKERNAME ...........: CUSTOM
WORKERNAME ................: LuisenMine02
plusCPU ...................: NO

AUTO_SWITCH ...............: NO
COIN ......................: VTC
ALGO ......................: LYRA2V2
MINER .....................: TPccminer
VTC WORKER ................: LuisenMine02
VTC ADDRESS ...............: LuisenMi...
VTC POOL ..................: hub.miningpoolhub.com
VTC PORT ..................: 20507
LYRA2V2 INTENSITY ..........: 0

Code:
m1@m1-desktop:~$nvOC master-log
==> /home/m1/NVOC/testing/nvoc_logs/screenlog.0 <==

==> /home/m1/NVOC/testing/nvoc_logs/tempcontrol-screenlog.0 <==
GLOBAL  MINIMAL_FAN_SPEED (%):  50

GPU 0, Target temp: 65, Current: 29, Diff: 36, Fan: 50, Power: 12.15
GPU 1, Target temp: 65, Current: 31, Diff: 34, Fan: 50, Power: 10.78
GPU 2, Target temp: 65, Current: 28, Diff: 37, Fan: 50, Power: 11.13
GPU 3, Target temp: 65, Current: 32, Diff: 33, Fan: 50, Power: 8.56
Wed Jul 25 01:09:34 MST 2018 - All good, will check again in 18.0 seconds

==> /home/m1/NVOC/testing/nvoc_logs/watchdog-screenlog.0 <==
Wed Jul 25 01:08:06 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:08:41 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:09:15 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch

Wed Jul 25 01:09:33 MST 2018 - [INFO] - Watchdog is starting

Connection to google.com 443 port [tcp/https] succeeded!
Giving miner enough to stabilize
Wed Jul 25 01:09:50 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
tail: cannot open '/home/m1/NVOC/testing/nvoc_logs/8_wtmautoswitchlog' for reading: No such file or directory

edit: same with MONA

edit2: tried with vertminer instead of Tpccminer:

Code:
Wed Jul 25 01:23:28 MST 2018 - All good, will check again in 18.0 seconds

==> /home/m1/NVOC/testing/nvoc_logs/screenlog.0 <==
    SCREEN -c /home/m1/NVOC/testing/screenrc-miner -dmSL miner /home/m1/NVOC/testing/miners/vertminer/ccminer -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20507 -u LuisenMine2.LuisenMine02 -p x -i 0
*** vertminer 1.0.2 for nVidia GPUs by turekaj ***
    Built with the nVidia CUDA Toolkit 8.0

Originally based on tpruvot ccminer
VTC donation address:  VdMVwYLairTcYhz3QnNZtDNrB2wpaHE21q (turekaj)

1 percent dev fee to turekaj for miner improvements
1 percent dev fee to Vertcoin Dev Team (vertcoin.org)

Temp Control for nvOC nvOC v0019-2.1 - Community Release
Version: nvOC v0019-2.1 - Community Release.0006

2883 (process ID) old priority 0, new priority -15
LOG FILE: (Showing the last 10 recorded entries)

WARNING: Fri Jun 29 05:16:44 MST 2018 - Problem detected! GPU0 is not responding. Will give watchdog 60 seconds to react, if not we will reboot!
WARNING: Fri Jun 29 05:19:15 MST 2018 - Problem detected! GPU0 is not responding. Will give watchdog 45 seconds to react, if not we will reboot!
WARNING: Fri Jun 29 05:36:02 MST 2018 - Problem detected! GPU0 is not responding. Will give watchdog 60 seconds to react, if not we will reboot!
WARNING: Fri Jun 29 05:37:32 MST 2018 - Problem detected! GPU0 is not responding. Will give watchdog 45 seconds to react, if not we will reboot!
WARNING: Fri Jun 29 05:39:02 MST 2018 - Problem detected! GPU0 is not responding. Will give watchdog 30 seconds to react, if not we will reboot!
WARNING: Mon Jul 16 11:38:55 MST 2018 - Problem detected! GPU1 is not responding. Will give watchdog 60 seconds to react, if not we will reboot!

TEMP_CONTROL nvOC v0019-2.1 - Community Release.0006 by leenoox

Detected: 4 GPU's

GPU 0:  POWER LIMIT: 170,  TARGET TEMP: 65
GPU 1:  POWER LIMIT: 160,  TARGET TEMP: 65
GPU 2:  POWER LIMIT: 160,  TARGET TEMP: 65
GPU 3:  POWER LIMIT: 120,  TARGET TEMP: 65

GLOBAL  FAN_ADJUST (%):  5
GLOBAL  POWER_ADJUST (W):  5
GLOBAL  ALLOWED_TEMP_DIFF (C):  2
GLOBAL  RESTORE_POWER_LIMIT (%):  85
GLOBAL  MINIMAL_FAN_SPEED (%):  50

GPU 0, Target temp: 65, Current: 32, Diff: 33, Fan: 50, Power: 19.64
GPU 1, Target temp: 65, Current: 32, Diff: 33, Fan: 50, Power: 10.88
GPU 2, Target temp: 65, Current: 29, Diff: 36, Fan: 50, Power: 10.79
GPU 3, Target temp: 65, Current: 33, Diff: 32, Fan: 50, Power: 8.66
Wed Jul 25 01:23:42 MST 2018 - All good, will check again in 18.0 seconds

==> /home/m1/NVOC/testing/nvoc_logs/watchdog-screenlog.0 <==
Watchdog for nvOC nvOC v0019-2.1 - Community Release
Version: nvOC v0019-2.1 - Community Release.0020

LOG FILE: (Showing the last 10 recorded entries)
Wed Jul 25 01:16:14 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:16:48 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:17:23 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:17:57 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:18:32 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:20:04 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:20:39 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:21:13 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:22:49 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch
Wed Jul 25 01:23:23 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch

Wed Jul 25 01:23:41 MST 2018 - [INFO] - Watchdog is starting

Connection to google.com 443 port [tcp/https] succeeded!
Giving miner enough to stabilize
Wed Jul 25 01:23:58 MST 2018 - [WARNING] - Miner not running, reinit nvOC from scratch

GPU 0, Target temp: 65, Current: 31, Diff: 34, Fan: 50, Power: 11.46
GPU 1, Target temp: 65, Current: 32, Diff: 33, Fan: 50, Power: 10.88
GPU 2, Target temp: 65, Current: 29, Diff: 36, Fan: 50, Power: 11.13
GPU 3, Target temp: 65, Current: 33, Diff: 32, Fan: 50, Power: 8.31
Wed Jul 25 01:24:02 MST 2018 - All good, will check again in 18.0 seconds

edit3: same problem with ZEN/EWBF

edit4: ZEN/DSTM works! should I upgrade or recompile miner software with bash nvOC??
parentibule

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

So, now I have the same problem:
m1@m1-desktop:~$/home/m1/NVOC/m1_2.1/nvOC restart
enabled
Stopping nvOC service..
Starting nvOC service..
● nvoc.service - nvOC Service
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/nvoc.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: inactive (dead) (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2018-07-25 17:53:21 CEST; 733ms ago
  Process: 5744 ExecStart=/usr/bin/screen -c /home/m1/NVOC/m1_2.1/screenrc-main -dmSL main /bin/bash /home/m1/NVOC/m1_2.
 Main PID: 5746 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Jul 25 17:53:21 m1-desktop systemd[1]: nvoc.service: Unit entered failed state.
Jul 25 17:53:21 m1-desktop systemd[1]: nvoc.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Jul 25 17:53:21 m1-desktop systemd[1]: nvoc.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Jul 25 17:53:21 m1-desktop systemd[1]: Stopped nvOC Service.
Jul 25 17:53:21 m1-desktop systemd[1]: nvoc.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Jul 25 17:53:21 m1-desktop systemd[1]: Failed to start nvOC Service.
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: