Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72358 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

That entirely depends on your risk and to your capability. Also Depends on your entry value as if you have bought your coins at small cost then you can sell at the high price. Nobody one can say when the exact time purchase or sell your coins. If you have no difficulty in the financial and you are always monitoring the price that you have purchased are increasing most perhaps then you should hold them for a time. You are only one can  decides it
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
Yes I also hold altcoins .Not only altcoins but also Ethereum I hold .one week ago I buy one Ethereum at the rate of $880 but now it is decreased by $ 130 .so I decided to hold it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

My strategy is simple, if I have a token, then I look for a similar project and look at its capitalization, then I calculate the target price for my token if it is competitive with similar projects and keep until the market price becomes equal to the target

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
crakamin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

I hold my btcs until i get a bump signal for any coin, i use to check this channel https://discord.gg/g6RVMg
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

I think it all depends on you. before you take off your coin you must already have a target at the price of how many coins you will sell. if the price is not according to your target then better wait and be patient bear the market pumping again the price. if you can be patient in trading then you will not lose.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

My demand sometimes determined whether to sell or not. My actually strategy is to hold bitcoin to enable me gain ver well. Sometime my needs pushed me to sell if I don't have enough cash to meet up my needs. That may be the only option to help myself when in serious need.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

That entirely depends on your risk and to your capability. Also Depends on your entry value as if you have bought your coins at small cost then you can sell at the high price. Nobody one can say when the exact time purchase or sell your coins. If you have no difficulty in the financial and you are always monitoring the price that you have purchased are increasing most perhaps then you should hold them for a time. You are only one can  decides it
Well I think hold and sell it’s a part of business and there is no risk in there if you want to play here carefully with positive mind so you can make money I’m just buying bitcoin with low price and then I keep it on hold for some time and then when its price go high then I sell bitcoin which give me a very good profit so buying and selling bitcoin its very safe and a good source of income.
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

If you consider bitcoin an asset - hold it. If you are a short-term trader, sell it immediately. If you use bitcoin as money, keep doing it. It grows and falls, but this is the essence of investment.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

If you consider bitcoin an asset - hold it. If you are a short-term trader, sell it immediately. If you use bitcoin as money, keep doing it. It grows and falls, but this is the essence of investment.
Short term trader benefit more on the volatile movement of the market.
In crypto, there is too much hype and too much FUD, we have to know when is the right timing it will come so we can
buy low and sell high, which would result us to a great profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
inel58

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

Some hold, some sell.
and it depends on the coins that i was holding.
but if ive learned that the coins has a potential ive used to hold on it.
I maybe sell but just little bit of of my holding.and I used to sell if the price is right
i dont do dumping.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

It depends on the market. Depending on the state of the market, I decide to sell or hold. Therefore, it is difficult to answer this question unambiguously.
I think holding is more nice to do than selling with a lower price,  and we all know that the prices of all coins in the market is very low so the best thing to do is hold it and only sell it when the value of our coin is we will be back on track or we will pump again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

If you don’t have need of money, then it is better to hold at that very time. Holding will no doubt help you in having more money as the market price increases with every passing second especially when it comes to that of bitcoin. Sell your crypto coins only when you are getting enough amount of profit by selling your bitcoins so that you can have something good as a result of selling your coins.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

In this market should keep BTC or USDT, only buy coin when the market has come into stable. Grin Grin Grin
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
It depends to the coin that you are holding. If you hold a lot of bitcoins, I can say that it is more good if you will do long term investment. This time is still not the right time to sell our bitcoins. We should wait more months or even years before we sell our bitcoins.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Hold method sometimes does not work, waiting for 1-2 years is long and ridiculous to me. In fact, the simplest method is to follow the market, give positive news to us, sell if we see negative news.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
Selling the Ethereum, I sell 5 Ethereum with a simple profit. When price is high then I buy 5 Ethereum but I need money in urgent so I sell them in low price with simple profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

It is not an easy thing to hold your bitcoins for quite a long period of time. If you think you will be able to hold your coins at tough conditions even and that you will not sell your coins at the time when the market price will be falling down, then you should definitely go for holding of your bitcoins. Otherwise, go for selling of your coins at the time when the market value is high enough that you get your desired profit.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

Price will as always be based  on assumptions.  When to sell or hold largely depends on many factors both direct and indirect.  Having said these,  holding and patience is an attribute that has produced billionaire in the game of trading and investing.  If you are holding,  you are doing the right thing. 

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Price will as always be based  on assumptions.  When to sell or hold largely depends on many factors both direct and indirect.  Having said these,  holding and patience is an attribute that has produced billionaire in the game of trading and investing.  If you are holding,  you are doing the right thing. 
Holding is important for people who does not have enough time to do active trade.
For people who are busy with his job or a real business then holding is good for him, if we cannot manage our time effectively
and we want to trade actively, this will result to a failure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

It is not an easy thing to hold your bitcoins for quite a long period of time. If you think you will be able to hold your coins at tough conditions even and that you will not sell your coins at the time when the market price will be falling down, then you should definitely go for holding of your bitcoins. Otherwise, go for selling of your coins at the time when the market value is high enough that you get your desired profit.
This all corresponds how do you invest your mindset will going to react on what you set and thinking. Hodling is on your own act even if the coin or token you bought was dump and to sell when you are already good and have profit in your will to sell if you are happy.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: