Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:42:51 PM

Why waste your life noodling around to earn piddling amounts? Earn USD,EUR, GBP or whatever and buy it. There are approximately 1 trillion more ways to end up with more Bitcoin via that method. Uncool but true.
I will appreciate if you can explain how to earn with signature to me as I am new to bitcoin world and really want to learn

Signature campaign is the reason why we are earning bitcoin here in this forum, we are wearing their signatures and we are going to promote it by posting in the thread where we could post it, because there are some threads that they are prohibiting us to post. You could also read this thread for more information.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0

And you might want to ranked up first your account, because the higher the rank, the higher the salary we could get every week, or every month, depends on the campaign.

Yes, signature campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoins so far. You can earn much money than faucets. Actually there are many ways to earn bitcoins, but i recommend signature campaign and social media campaign. AicecreaME already explain about signcamp and now i explain about social media campaign. If you have twitter and facebook that have many followers/friends you can use it to earn bitcoins. Go to service section and find a twitter/facebook campaign and there is a step how to join and the rates too.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

Why waste your life noodling around to earn piddling amounts? Earn USD,EUR, GBP or whatever and buy it. There are approximately 1 trillion more ways to end up with more Bitcoin via that method. Uncool but true.
I will appreciate if you can explain how to earn with signature to me as I am new to bitcoin world and really want to learn

Signature campaign is the reason why we are earning bitcoin here in this forum, we are wearing their signatures and we are going to promote it by posting in the thread where we could post it, because there are some threads that they are prohibiting us to post. You could also read this thread for more information.

And you might want to ranked up first your account, because the higher the rank, the higher the salary we could get every week, or every month, depends on the campaign.

Yes, signature campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoins so far. You can earn much money than faucets. Actually there are many ways to earn bitcoins, but i recommend signature campaign and social media campaign. AicecreaME already explain about signcamp and now i explain about social media campaign. If you have twitter and facebook that have many followers/friends you can use it to earn bitcoins. Go to service section and find a twitter/facebook campaign and there is a step how to join and the rates too.
yeah you are right that signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin without any risk but for me there is other way which is trading of bitcoin we can earn bitcoin with high amount through trading.

duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:52:16 PM

yeah you are right that signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin without any risk but for me there is other way which is trading of bitcoin we can earn bitcoin with high amount through trading.

Earnings from signature campaign will help you in building up your capital and once you have made enough amount of bitcoins you can invest them in trading and start to multiply your income as if you want to earn more then trading is the only way to get there.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

Be a freelancer is one of the good choice to earn bitcoins, join signature campaign or bounties is my only way of earning because gambling is way too risky to try, and for me signature campaign is the best cause I earn while learning or I explore to earn.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Be a freelancer is one of the good choice to earn bitcoins, join signature campaign or bounties is my only way of earning because gambling is way too risky to try, and for me signature campaign is the best cause I earn while learning or I explore to earn.

Yeah after spending time on forum by posting we can also get latest information about bitcoins and other altcoins so we can earn bitcoins and at the same time we can also many new things about the crypto world.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:17:36 PM

And this Facebook and twitter bounties are most usually in the Altcoin Campaigns and sometimes, we could earn even more bitcoin here than we could earn in a Bitcoin Signature Campaign like in Edgeless, those who participated on their campaign could get 2-3 bitcoin, I don't know the exact amount but it is really big, though this just happens when their ICO is successful and they've collected many bitcoin and tokens.
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

And this Facebook and twitter bounties are most usually in the Altcoin Campaigns and sometimes, we could earn even more bitcoin here than we could earn in a Bitcoin Signature Campaign like in Edgeless, those who participated on their campaign could get 2-3 bitcoin, I don't know the exact amount but it is really big, though this just happens when their ICO is successful and they've collected many bitcoin and tokens.

Altcoin campaigns seems to be risky as you never know what will be the price of altcoin once its listed on exchange sites and many of those coins are scam coins in which only devs will make profits so in that case you will feel that you have been cheated and didn't get paid for the hard work you did for them.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

For the non skilled members as me, signatures might be a good solution, but im pretty sure the news we can follow at each ann thread from some coins can let us to decide to invest into some altcoins, and pray for a pump to happen over it, or some good news to come.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

there are many but the most profitable are, signature, mining and trading, signature now do a lot, can earn 0.03 per week, trading is risky and dangerous and i have not enough experience with it, and mining it's the best one and the most profitable, you can earn

Altcoin campaigns seems to be risky as you never know what will be the price of altcoin once its listed on exchange sites and many of those coins are scam coins in which only devs will make profits so in that case you will feel that you have been cheated and didn't get paid for the hard work you did for them.
0.1 per week with a rig, which is very good

Sigature campaign is one of top earning in Bitcoin  but in many ways people have different strategy  others is good in gambling and trading while others in signature campaign like me .
and the good thing if you have social media accounts they useful in campaign just check it out in services and find social media campaign
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:18:19 PM

there are many but the most profitable are, signature, mining and trading, signature now do a lot, can earn 0.03 per week, trading is risky and dangerous and i have not enough experience with it, and mining it's the best one and the most profitable, you can earn

Sigature campaign is one of top earning in Bitcoin  but in many ways people have different strategy  others is good in gambling and trading while others in signature campaign like me .
and the good thing if you have social media accounts they useful in campaign just check it out in services and find social media campaign

A person who is looking for safe income will always prefer signature campaign as it will give him fixed income and even he don't have to invest any capital into it and people who are risk takers will prefer to go for trading and gambling.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:21:29 PM

There are lots of ways you can earn Bitcoins. Some of them requires deep understanding with technical ones (mining, web programming, script writing, developer). While some just need some brain (Blog, posting in Signature Campaign, advertising). Others are offering services which is somewhat connected with Signature Campaigns (Signature Designs, Thread Designs, making a company logo/avatar) though this needs creativity and some details, others find it easy for them to make and it gives them Bitcoins.

For some they are lending and gives them interest. Others own their Website and having a profit from the Ads renting some space on their website.

As you can see, there are lots of opportunity Bitcoin is giving to us. We just need some skills and hard work and it should be paid with Bitcoins in which we can convert to fiat in order for us to have money, Or hold it and sell when its price pumps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

The internet world and espacislly in bitcoin exists many oppurtunities to make money, but it all depands on the person trying to get the money and how far is he willing to go, you can earn money without spending any thing or by paying moeny and getting intrsests and profit in the long run, there are easy way and there are hard ways, there are ones that require you a lot of time some of them only takes minuites to seconds, it all depands on what you are looking for and the time and the effort you are willing to give to achive your goal.
kvlolo

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

A person who is looking for safe income will always prefer signature campaign as it will give him fixed income and even he don't have to invest any capital into it and people who are risk takers will prefer to go for trading and gambling.

Yeah, it is safe income, but the paying rate of sig campaign is usually very low.

I'm looking for the best way to keep my bitcoins growing.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:20:45 PM

Earnings from signature campaign will help you in building up your capital and once you have made enough amount of bitcoins you can invest them in trading and start to multiply your income as if you want to earn more then trading is the only way to get there.
i think signature campaign can give you a very limited income, why not you try to invest some of your capital in trading alt coin as from there you can earn a good amount of bitcoin in a very very limited time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:54:16 PM

Well, when there is a new road that could make me produce bitcoin, then I will try. I feel no one knows how many to seek bitcoin, because so many ways, you just need to have the way you think is easiest for you to develop.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Devboy

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:13:36 PM

Why waste your life noodling around to earn piddling amounts? Earn USD,EUR, GBP or whatever and buy it. There are approximately 1 trillion more ways to end up with more  via that method. Uncool but true.
I will appreciate if you can explain how to earn with signature to me as I am new to  world and really want to learn

Signature campaign is the reason why we are earning  here in this , we are wearing their signatures and we are going to promote it by posting in the thread where we could post it, because there are some threads that they are prohibiting us to post. You could also read this thread for more information.
https://.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0

Yes, signature campaign is one of the best way to earn s so far. You can earn much money than faucets. Actually there are many ways to earn s, but i recommend signature campaign and social media campaign. AicecreaME already explain about signcamp and now i explain about social media campaign. If you have twitter and facebook that have many followers/friends you can use it to earn s. Go to service section and find a twitter/facebook campaign and there is a step how to join and the rates too.
yeah you are right that signature campaign is the best way to earn  without any risk but for me there is other way which is trading of  we can earn  with high amount through trading.

Earnings from signature campaign will help you in building up your capital and once you have made enough amount of s you can invest them in trading and start to multiply your income as if you want to earn more then trading is the only way to get there.
i think signature campaign can give you a very limited income, why not you try to invest some of your capital in trading alt coin as from there you can earn a good amount of  in a very very limited time.
Yes, If we catch the winning strategy whatever trading, gambling etc then possible to make profit anyhow. Signature campaign give us limited income without any investment or take any risk, it's like a job can do to get paid after a week or month. Besides sig job, trading which obviously good method to earn bitcoins. It possible to make good profit in short time in altcoin trading.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:59:02 PM

Yeah. Sell a product or a service and accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
Or gamble some, or own a gambling website.

Literally countless ways. See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0
Yes thas is totally true that bitcoin is really the main  reason to used it as online payment like what the other currency is being used as payment such as usd, euro and others.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

I will suggest since OP is already into trading he will rather try gambling for some more bitcoins because the two are quite related. Being a freelancer can also fetch you a descent amount of Bitcoins with time and hardwork but if you want the easiest and quickest way then try gambling.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:06:32 PM

I will suggest since OP is already into trading he will rather try gambling for some more bitcoins because the two are quite related. Being a freelancer can also fetch you a descent amount of Bitcoins with time and hardwork but if you want the easiest and quickest way then try gambling.

Ya it is true that gambling is the shortest and quickest way of earning but i wont say as easiest way as in casino , dice gambling any thing happen as in this games luck is wanted but in sports betting you can earn steadily just like trading because in this gambling if you do small analysis of the match then you can make profit with your bet.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin and one that the trading. If you want a free and without releasing money to earn bitcoin try to faucet. But the best thing is to join the signature campaign right here in Bitcointalk. You can also searh for more because there more good opportunity to eran bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: