Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
coinbitte (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

1)Earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a means of payment
 2)completing tasks on websites
3)interest payments
4) mining
5)getting tipped
6)trading
7)Earn Bitcoins as a regular income
8)Gambling - not suitable for everyone Shocked

Any idea which one is the safest way with highest return?

I'm growing my BTCs by 0.72-1.44% each day on https://bitcoinprofit.net/boss/coinbitte
frompz_

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

read here man http://earn-bitcoins.com/  Grin
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:32:25 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
Actually there are many ways to earn bitcoins by effort and more patience that we can earn. For me,bitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns is the best way.It's a stable way to earn bitcoin.

Yes there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins and you need to be hardworking because opportunities are there. Not all signature campaigns are stable, there might be some that are operating but there are some that aren't. Trading is the most preferred way of earning bitcoins and this is one of the trusted way of earning.

Signature campaign will never give you permanent income as you never know how long it will survive so its hard to depend only on it to earn bitcoins and if you want to earn bitcoins on regular basis then trading is the most reliable and concrete way to earn bitcoins.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:48:57 PM

There are many ways to earn BTC, exchange, buy and invest in other currencies, play games, do advertising or join the giveaway.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:41:47 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Twitter Campaign
Facebook Campaign
Giveaways
Faucets

Choose the one that best fits you and from where you can earn good amount of bitcoins. Faucets is just for a beginner as the results are not too favorable from it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Trading is one of the best way as there isn't much to do when the price is changing rapidly. You can also invest in bankroll and get 2-3% return per month. You can also render any service in exchange for bitcoin and earn from signature campaigns.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

I think there are not so many options , my way is i buy when bitcoin price is well i mean low price and when price will be hight i sell my bitcoin or you can write some post in out cite(bitcointalk org)you can earn bitcoin with it or if you like gambling you can try your chance and you cam earn money with gambling , so i know those things and i think there are other options too !
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

I think there are not so many options , my way is i buy when bitcoin price is well i mean low price and when price will be hight i sell my bitcoin or you can write some post in out cite(bitcointalk org)you can earn bitcoin with it or if you like gambling you can try your chance and you cam earn money with gambling , so i know those things and i think there are other options too !

Not everyone can make money with gambling as most of the times you will be loosing in it so its not the smartest way to earn bitcoins as there is huge risk involved so personally I prefer to earn it from signature campaign where you get guaranteed amount of bitcoins at the end of every week.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:38:48 PM

Trading is one of the best way as there isn't much to do when the price is changing rapidly. You can also invest in bankroll and get 2-3% return per month. You can also render any service in exchange for bitcoin and earn from signature campaigns.
It just outstanding formula which i like most. Just keep going altcoins trading, investment and continuously make withdraw which come from profit. It will make you confident in online business. Also offer others service and sig campaign help you to make more income.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

It just outstanding formula which i like most. Just keep going altcoins trading, investment and continuously make withdraw which come from profit. It will make you confident in online business. Also offer others service and sig campaign help you to make more income.

Earning from signature campaign is good but the only issue is that your income from it will be very limited and not too high but its an good source to generate bitcoins with zero risk involved and if you combine those earning with trading altcoins then you will be earning a good amount of bitcoins.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

I think you question is similar to how many ways are there to make money. There is not really a definite finite answer to that question. But if you are looking to get into a different way of earning money with Bitcoin I would recommend Sports betting from my own experience. I just started recently and it is a quick way to earn money. It is way different than throwing your money away playing dice ore something. Go for it!
I think there is no huge difference in bitcoin or money in fact I consider them both the same thing as both have a same functions, to be very honest bitcoin is just a form of money and people will understand it with the time it grows further. I like the signature campaigns that adds you a good value and for the rapid earning there are games to play.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

Actually there are many ways to earn bitcoins by effort and more patience that we can earn. For me,bitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns is the best way.It's a stable way to earn bitcoin.

Yes there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins and you need to be hardworking because opportunities are there. Not all signature campaigns are stable, there might be some that are operating but there are some that aren't. Trading is the most preferred way of earning bitcoins and this is one of the trusted way of earning.

Signature campaign will never give you permanent income as you never know how long it will survive so its hard to depend only on it to earn bitcoins and if you want to earn bitcoins on regular basis then trading is the most reliable and concrete way to earn bitcoins.
Well, some signature campaigns do go on for incredibly long times, so it makes sense as to why you'd be apprehensive about having them listed as a major income source but for a lot of people they can go on for a relatively long time and make them a considerable amount. I've experienced what you mean when it comes to campaigns ending and I was away from a long time, but Betcoin.ag still exists and it's been a long time since I started seeing them.
I guess a lot of it is just luck.
Neo_matrix

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:20:19 PM

Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Twitter Campaign
Facebook Campaign
Giveaways
Faucets

Choose the one that best fits you and from where you can earn good amount of bitcoins. Faucets is just for a beginner as the results are not too favorable from it.

I agree with you. I also want to add MLM projects. This can be a very good way to earn bitcoins. However, some companies provide training
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:33:01 PM

What you said is right, signature campaigns can run in the long run, for years but still most of them are just temporary. Trading is a very good source of income but not for all the newbies out there, it's also good that you will try to use some skills of yours in order to earn bitcoins, editing, designing, programming and any applicable one.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

Trading is already given in getting profit here, aside from that we had also signature campaign which you need to apply first and do their rules first before they'll accept to be part of it. Or you can buy some coins in the ico were the coin is really potentials.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

1)Earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a means of payment
 2)completing tasks on websites
3)interest payments
4) mining
5)getting tipped
6)trading
7)Earn Bitcoins as a regular income
8)Gambling - not suitable for everyone Shocked

Any idea which one is the safest way with highest return?
Trading is the best option among all of them and beside that if you want to earn from some other ways where you will not need to invest much of your money then try to start your blog as from there you can also earn a good income from the ad space by selling them to the advertisers.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:57:53 AM

Trading is already given in getting profit here, aside from that we had also signature campaign which you need to apply first and do their rules first before they'll accept to be part of it. Or you can buy some coins in the ico were the coin is really potentials.

You can earn good profits from ICO if it performs well after getting listed on trading sites and for that you need to do good research and make sure that it is not a scam and apart from that I think signature campaign and trading are the best ways to earn bitcoin.
grobura

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

You can earn good profits from ICO if it performs well after getting listed on trading sites and for that you need to do good research and make sure that it is not a scam and apart from that I think signature campaign and trading are the best ways to earn bitcoin.

A subscription campaign can not make a big profit. And trade is a very good source of income. But we must remember that trade requires a lot of effort and time.
nenengede

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

Well i know a lot of ways to earn bitcoins . First of them is mining . I think is the most profitable way i have ever seen . The risk is almost nonexistent. mining is one of the most expensive ways of earning bitcoin and you need a lot of money to start with that business because the mining rigs or graphics card that you are buying are so expensive and you will mind another problem which is the electricity
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

Sure. The most spreaded one is to be paid with bitcoin when you made some work. For example if you are coder you can easily find work with the new projects which born every day in the world of crypto. Then you can earn bitcoin if participate in various ICO-s which these startups made to have money to develop their project. If you are able to chose the right project the coin offered at these ICO-s will increase in value in time. Then you can earn some bitcoin even participating in signature campaigns that these startup organise in the time of ICO-s.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: