Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

you can try mining , if you are patient and determined you will be rich if you have the guts, just buy a computer and run the software for it.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

For me a newbie , before join in this forum to earn bitcoins by faucet then my friend tell to me to join in this forum and to earning bitcoins by signature campaign and giveaway Smiley
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

Many ways to earn bitcoin. From faucet and trading is my favorite to reach bitcoin. And from this forum we can get information about bitcoin / altcoin which in later can be used as source of analysis in trading.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

There are so many ways one can earn bitcoin.
Neither by signature or by gambling.
Even in bitcoin mining and trading as other currency. Or by performing online jobs.

I'd rather not include gambling as earning, but instead as wasting, because when you say earning you are sure to get money for the work that you have done or things that you can do to get something in return without involving any price or taking a high risk in earning it, while in gambling all that I have been said that is rather risky and need you to take a price so you can play on bet, but would only lose you can be never so sure that you can bring home the bacon because of gambling.
This is right we cannot consider gambling as a way to earn, maybe one day you get lucky but eventually you are going to lose all the money you have if you keep betting in those places.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

trading is good way for btc earn. if you trade you follow regularly coin price.
 you can like play game.
 signature campaign
 glambing
 revenue share
 anything you can. i mine trading is good.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:02:33 AM

a lot of way for btc earn. I like revenues share that invest and earn limit % profit. trading is good way for btc earn. other you like play game.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

Making profit in trading was already given, then aside from that we can also get earnings in simply joining signature campaign, there is Bitcoin faucets, selling goods which can debit cards, vpn, etc. then some are investing in cloud mining sites, but like what others said it risky and too dangerous, so better not to try it.
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:36:57 AM

a lots way.maybe you can join the trade,or join some activity in this platform.
besides,some game also can earn some btc ,but it 's dangerous for your money.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

I am earning my mBTCs right now by publishing ads from a-ads and Coinurl in my blog. The revenue is not that significant. It is like 1mBTC every week or so. Is there any other Advertisement site which pays more (in BTC)?
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

blog contest, signature campaign and social media campaign can become a good income. or you try to trade altcoin in poloniex, there are many choices of coins, so it's always good to make a profit. I also started from the small capital and at least can get better in there

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:32:49 AM

a lots way.maybe you can join the trade,or join some activity in this platform.
besides,some game also can earn some btc ,but it 's dangerous for your money.

i am agree that the ways are countless to earn bitcoin the easiest way is signature campaign which is not risky for your money, trading and playing games are also good ways to earn a lot of bitcoin but they both are a little risky to your money, you need to be active and smart in these two ways of earning bitcoin, some other ways are also there like if you have any talent you can also offer it to other people and can earn bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

blog contest, signature campaign and social media campaign can become a good income. or you try to trade altcoin in poloniex, there are many choices of coins, so it's always good to make a profit. I also started from the small capital and at least can get better in there

Blog contest will be enough for a person if he/she love writing such an essay about something because it will be a lot of fun for a person that who got passion for it. Being a blogger can help someone to earn a lot of because most of the coins out there offer an above average rate of payment for just an average blog content which is very good opportunity for bloggers.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:58:42 AM

It's simple really.
You have 2 possible ways to earn bitcoin, paid work or investments/gambling/trading.
If you have some skills, like programming, it's the best to offer it as freelancer and receive payments in bitcoin.
If not, you can try to collect faucets or join signature campaigns (still you must be good writer in English and write constructive posts).
If such ways of earnings are to slow for you, or you want to earn much more, than you can try investments/gambling/trading but please be aware that such ways of earning always comes with risk.
No risk, no profit!
If you have some funds you can afford to loose, than you can try your luck there.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

Just a general reply, once btc fixes its scaling issues there will be billions of ways to earn btc only limited by ones own imagination.

Right now faucets are worthless, and most other free things are worthless unless you are well known, signature campaigns are ok, but generally you have to invest because there is no free lunch.
kvlolo

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

Just a general reply, once btc fixes its scaling issues there will be billions of ways to earn btc only limited by ones own imagination.

Right now faucets are worthless, and most other free things are worthless unless you are well known, signature campaigns are ok, but generally you have to invest because there is no free lunch.

The so called free things are usually the most expensive ones. Either it's much time consuming or at last it would scam you.

I'm looking for the best way to keep my bitcoins growing.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

besides earning with faucet and signature campaigns there are a lot of other ways of earnings also available like if you will have any skills like the skill of designing then you will earn a good income especially if you are able to design a thread or signatures then you will have a load of work from this forum.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

Signature campaign, trading, gambling, offering services, lending are the most common ways of earning bitcoins and it will depend on an individual which way best fits his skills and he can choose accordingly and start earning bitcoins but the most common thing in all of the above is that its not at all easy to earn bitcoins and there is certain risk attached with each and every method of earning bitcoins.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:55:06 PM

besides earning with faucet and signature campaigns there are a lot of other ways of earnings also available like if you will have any skills like the skill of designing then you will earn a good income especially if you are able to design a thread or signatures then you will have a load of work from this forum.
to me i think the only good way to earn bitcoin is trading. although there are so many other ways of earning bitcoin, like lending bitcoin, gambling and so  many other ways of earning bitcoin to me i think best way of earning bitcoin is trading. i like trading i have good experience in trading and i have already made good money from trading.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

to me i think the only good way to earn bitcoin is trading. although there are so many other ways of earning bitcoin, like lending bitcoin, gambling and so  many other ways of earning bitcoin to me i think best way of earning bitcoin is trading. i like trading i have good experience in trading and i have already made good money from trading.
yeah  trading is good way but we face to wait for price sometime i think that gambling is much more good way get bitcoin in high amount without any wait and we can earn bitcoin unlimited in gambling but good knowledge and skills is very important in gambling.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:43:17 PM

yeah  trading is good way but we face to wait for price sometime i think that gambling is much more good way get bitcoin in high amount without any wait and we can earn bitcoin unlimited in gambling but good knowledge and skills is very important in gambling.

I don't think that any knowledge or skills will help you in making money in gambling as it is totally based on luck and there is only two probabilities either you win or you loose and there is also no assurance that you will win each and every time but you can really make good money in trading if you have good skills, knowledge and a strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: