Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:41:24 AM

to many ways to earn bitcoin but someway have difficult to get bitcoin
1. Affilate Program
2. Give Away Program
3. Faucet
4. Paid To Click
5. Gambling
6. Ads Program
7. Etc
I think if you want the method to get bitcoin is easy. You must choose which method suits your likes and your skills.
I'm sure the job will be easy for you
Yes, not everyone can do those method. I also think that gambling is not a good way to earn bitcoin. I agree that get the side jo such as being trader or merchant who accept bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:07:02 AM

to many ways to earn bitcoin but someway have difficult to get bitcoin
1. Affilate Program
2. Give Away Program
3. Faucet
4. Paid To Click
5. Gambling
6. Ads Program
7. Etc
I think if you want the method to get bitcoin is easy. You must choose which method suits your likes and your skills.
I'm sure the job will be easy for you
Yes, not everyone can do those method. I also think that gambling is not a good way to earn bitcoin. I agree that get the side jo such as being trader or merchant who accept bitcoin.

Gambling is a worst method to earn bitcoins and not all can make money out of it and if you want to earn good and steady income in bitcoins then you can go for signature campaign as you can expect fixed income from it on weekly basis and there is no risk involved in that method.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins and the best methods nobody will tell you and only few persons know about them.
The most common ways to earn everybody knows and they aren't very profitable or are very dangerous like gambling and trading. For me the best way to earn bitcoins is to buy it and hold, meanwhile you can invest somewhere too. Securities section show some good investments to start.

Investing and trading will really help while holding some, for just by holding it our money can grow but with investing and trading it can grow more than it can.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin, you can earn by trading, you can earn by gumbling, and you can also earn by investing. And i believe that investing is the best way to earn bitcoin because if you find a legit site you can really wait on something in return.
Krabby

Activity: 644

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:03:00 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin, you can earn by trading, you can earn by gumbling, and you can also earn by investing. And i believe that investing is the best way to earn bitcoin because if you find a legit site you can really wait on something in return.

But the big issue is its very hard to find legit and trusted place to make an investment as everything will look fine in beginning but there is no guarantee that it will pay you in long term as many of sites have disappeared in the past so people prefer not to invest in those sites.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

But the big issue is its very hard to find legit and trusted place to make an investment as everything will look fine in beginning but there is no guarantee that it will pay you in long term as many of sites have disappeared in the past so people prefer not to invest in those sites.

bitcoin investment is a big risk. I suggest to get away on those investment as a big percentage is it can be a scam. better trade your bitcoins because you hold it yourself. dont let others hold your funds as they can take it and run away.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

bitcoin investment is a big risk. I suggest to get away on those investment as a big percentage is it can be a scam. better trade your bitcoins because you hold it yourself. dont let others hold your funds as they can take it and run away.
Can you specify what is the bitcoin investment that you are trying to say? Because i think investment in bitcoin is not a big risk and it can't be also a scam because bitcoin is one of the profitable investment and also stable at the same time. If you trying to say about hyip then they are really risky and can steal your money and ran away so it is better to just do trading rather than investing on hyips.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

What do you mean by bitcoin investment? Are you pointing not to invest bitcoin while its price is low? Or do not invest your bitcoin on investment sites like HYIP's? If so, that right,  do not invest your money in HYIP's because you're just wasting your money and also your time on that.so if you wanted to earn more bitcoin invest on altcoin and do trading.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:26:30 PM

yes the ways are countless to earn bitcoin but that ways as you have quoted are sometime very risky, like earning bitcoin from trade is very easy but sometime you lose your money and that is the risk of trading, also gambling is the easiest way to earn more amount of bitcoin in less time but the risk is that to lose all your money in short period of time, and another way is investment  so it difficult to find legit site. But all these also have much profit if you take each and every step wisely.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

Literally,  bitcoin is money. Therefore you can get bitcoins in the same way you earn money. Any work or job is useful to earn some dollars that you can change for bitcoins later.

you are certainly correct. but more on that, if we only get into the forum, browse it, especially in the service section, there are so many jobs and tasks out there who will pay us. we just have to be hardworking in looking for any available job that we can do.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

Literally,  bitcoin is money. Therefore you can get bitcoins in the same way you earn money. Any work or job is useful to earn some dollars that you can change for bitcoins later.

you are certainly correct. but more on that, if we only get into the forum, browse it, especially in the service section, there are so many jobs and tasks out there who will pay us. we just have to be hardworking in looking for any available job that we can do.

You could able to explore the details in the bitcointalk about the all possible options to earn bitcointalk depend on the forum only for earning. You can also start own path in bitcoin to make own site for bitcoin payment gateway or bitcoin related projects.

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
There are many ways of earning bitcoin besides trading such as gambling, signature campaign, bounty program, investment, marketing, trading lesson, and other services which also being offered in this forum located in service section.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins and the best methods nobody will tell you and only few persons know about them.
The most common ways to earn everybody knows and they aren't very profitable or are very dangerous like gambling and trading. For me the best way to earn bitcoins is to buy it and hold, meanwhile you can invest somewhere too. Securities section show some good investments to start.

Investing and trading will really help while holding some, for just by holding it our money can grow but with investing and trading it can grow more than it can.

yes its true i earn bitcoin thru investing and in trading, but i earn more in trading, you just need to exert some efforts on surveying which coin will be your  coin that will put your investment. a better understanding in trading will be good for you.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kvlolo

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

That's the point.  Any ways that earn money can be the ones to earn bitcoins.

I'm looking for the best way to keep my bitcoins growing.
Rajadurai

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:43:54 AM

Here 100 ideas for earning bitcoins. look at this thread if you have new idea give it to thread owner he will update it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:05:09 AM

Here 100 ideas for earning bitcoins. look at this thread if you have new idea give it to thread owner he will update it.
Thanks for this, i think op will have a hard time doing this 100 ways on how to earn bitcoin, 2 days in not enough to try them all. Op might choose what ways is the fastest to earn bitcoins.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

Thanks for this, i think op will have a hard time doing this 100 ways on how to earn bitcoin, 2 days in not enough to try them all. Op might choose what ways is the fastest to earn bitcoins.
The OP doesn't need to read it all because he can get a fast results if he will do trading because trading is one of the best way to earn or grow our bitcoin because you just need a small capital and after that you can test and take risk in trading and after you get experience and knowledge then it will be enough for you to make a living like my traders friend currently doing.
microadia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

Trading Forex & CFD.  Smiley

If you are available to support risk, you could earn big amounts: but you could lose huge amount if trades goes bad:Smiley

For more about bitcoin, you can also see http://www.microadia.net
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:40:41 AM

The OP doesn't need to read it all because he can get a fast results if he will do trading because trading is one of the best way to earn or grow our bitcoin because you just need a small capital and after that you can test and take risk in trading and after you get experience and knowledge then it will be enough for you to make a living like my traders friend currently doing.
This thread is very useful for newbies. He mentioned almost all methods in his list how to earn bitcoins. But in that list only a few of them all people can do rest of all we need knowledge on that method. Trading is the first and best option to make bitcoin. Just invest a small amount and start to earn coins.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2180

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

This thread is very useful for newbies. He mentioned almost all methods in his list how to earn bitcoins. But in that list only a few of them all people can do rest of all we need knowledge on that method. Trading is the first and best option to make bitcoin. Just invest a small amount and start to earn coins.

Trading is a good option indeed, but you must know what you are doing. If you are a newbie trading new altcoins or those with small market cap is not advisable. But investing in Ripple, for example, will make you earn some money in the future, most likely. At least you won't lose all your money investing in established altcoins, that's for sure.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: