Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:09:19 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 09:48:11 PM by Josef27

Signature campaigns on here and local bitcoins buying and selling. Buy an BTC ATM and be the first BTC atm in your area. That's more of an investment or....., I know it's controversial but loaning on Bit-connect or joining their referral program.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:25:31 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins. Apply for signature campaign and take it seriously. Be patient and follow the rules, terms and conditions. But be careful and trading and gambling, it's risky and make sure to register to a legit signature campaign.

Signature campaigns is a good source of extra pocket money but dont take it as a source of income. some signature campaigns are just scams so better check it first before you join. trading and gambling is also one of the potential ways on earning bitcoins.

yes you are right that signature campaign is a good source of extra pocket money but i think it is not only a source of extra pocket money also we can make a source of income and i do not think that signature campaigns are scam, actually some signature campaign are for short term and some are for long term, there is nothing about scam in signature campaigns.
i think that trading and gambling is much more better than signature campaign earning because trading and gambling is permanent way of large amount of profit and we can not get a good from signature campaign.
yeah we can get a big profit in short time from trading and gambling and and i also invest my money in bitcoin trading because bitcoin trading is very much secure and profitable way to get a big profit.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

Signature campaigns on here and local bitcoins buying and selling. Buy a BTC ATM and be the first BTC atm in your area. That's more of an investment or....., I know it's controversial but loaning on Bitconnect or joining their referral program.
BTC ATM is a good idea but i think it will take a high capital to take the start so a simple person will not be able to do that for earning bitcoin but a rich person will be able to do that as he will be able to afford the consumption on bitcoin ATM for his area.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:44:46 PM

Currently my earnings can not be predicted, sometimes normal, and sometimes high. Besides, I just collect from trading, investment, and signature campaign, it makes my income uncontrollable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:21:51 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 02:17:02 PM by Fireblade

There are many ways to get bitcoin, but it all depends on yourself with the skills and expertise you have. Eg design skills or trading skills etc, you can develop the skills and expertise you have here to get bitcoin, if you do not have the skills, I think you can still get the bitcoin from the faucet easily but the results are few, other option is you can join signature campaigns in this forum, of course have bigger result than result that you get from faucet. Good luck!
in fact people are using different ways of earning bitcoin like gambling, investment, lending money, signature campaign, providing different services, trading, but to me the most important way of earning bitcoin is trading, through trading one can earn a lot of money in a very very short period of time. in fact trading providing us opportunities to use our mind and our previous experience in trading which increasing the chance of making profit from trading.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:26:40 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
There are only a few way to earn bitcoin for now. We can earn it by bounty program on this forum, faucet, game, or by make an online shop. But I am sure that so many companies in the future  pay the employee using bitcoin too.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:08:38 AM

Currently my earnings can not be predicted, sometimes normal, and sometimes high. Besides, I just collect from trading, investment, and signature campaign, it makes my income uncontrollable.

You sure got a lot of popular way of earning bitcoin. And you can try to mine some alt coins and sells it with bitcoin. This is now popular as the hype of alt coins are increasing and there are a lot of people that are loving to invest with alt coins so in return you will get a better profit on it. I don't have an idea on how many ways are there but I'm sure there's a lot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:22:58 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

many way to get bitcoin , you can get it for free or the need capitals..
for free you can try faucet, giveaway, mining, signature campaign , social media bounty.. for me like best for me is altcoin signature campaign , this is very easy for me

yes you are right that there are many ways to get bitcoin like faucet, mining etc but like you, for me the best way to earn bitcoin is signature campaign it is very easy way to earn bitcoin and also there will be no risks to your money like trading or gambling, the only thing will be that you have to work for them and they will pay you bitcoin and there will be no tension and no worry.
that's right signature campaign it's easy to earn bitcoin..
but i am not agree with you about signature campaign is no risk , there is risk about signature campaign like there is minimum post every week or every ico if don't the rule we not received the payment Smiley
Simply you cannot say that bitcoin earning through signature campaign is very easy, because in my view every form of bitcoin earning has got the highest risk starting from faucets. ICO's most of the time pay in a legit manner, but the same time the campaign authorities pay less than they assure based on the investment they get from the users.
yeah you right Smiley maybe pay in the legit manner make a signature campaign feel its easier ...
sometimes signature like a bet.. because we do not know about our reward may be can high or low
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:52:44 PM

Very many ways to earn bitcoins. Trading, gambling, faucet, or other. I am more interested in trading, although occasionally i gambling.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:10:35 PM

There more ways to earn bitcoin. like investment and signature campaign. In investment its like taking a risk you need to be careful here because there are many scammers right now. but if you want to be sure and earn in a safe way. Join in a signature campaign. You just have to share your knowledge about the thread and you can also get some knowledge from other post. Beside you will earn bitcoin while getting some knowledge.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

A little advice from me, There are several ways I do today one of them through signing bitcoin campaign, or it could be with trading, and there are many ways of course you also do not know much.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:34:01 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins. Apply for signature campaign and take it seriously. Be patient and follow the rules, terms and conditions. But be careful and trading and gambling, it's risky and make sure to register to a legit signature campaign.
Trading is good if you can spend your time to learn and obtain knowledge. I have earned a good amount of money with cryptocurrency trading and I find that it is an awesome job. Never try to gamble if you want to make money because they can never help you to earn more Bitcoin
yes i have try it also, and its real, we can earn money thru trading , but take time to research it and to read the candlestick of each coins. in order for us to earn what we have been expecting we should learn how to risk. one of the best way to earn too is , in gambling. in gambling you may enjoy while earning. dont be greedy thats the most problem of gamblers. be contended to what you have done.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:58:07 PM

So far I know, there are a lot of options here to earn Bitcoin. At first you have to register yourself in Bitcoin society then you will have many opportunities to earn Bitcoin. Like, you can join in a signature campaign or trading or gambling, you also can have a Bitcoin by lending, playing games and Bitcoin mining.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin here such us like here in forum #1 way is Signature Campaign. Well for me the best way to earn bitcoin is TRADING, in trading we can be millionaire like my friends that have been mult millionaire now in help of TRADING. Anyways just google the way on how to earn bitcoin and you will see it. Or try explore this forum and you will see how to earn bitcoin in mnay ways
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

My favorite are poker,dice,paid to click sites,micro tasks,signature campaigns and trading because it can give you biggest profit without any investment.
secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

I'm not sure if there are a lot of people aware of this, but there is a website called Bitwage.com, which allows you to perform different tasks in exchange for Bitcoin. It's like a freelance service.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

I'm not sure if there are a lot of people aware of this, but there is a website called Bitwage.com, which allows you to perform different tasks in exchange for Bitcoin. It's like a freelance service.
I do not know that. This site is new to me. I think I will try it once I have a chance. It seems very potential to me . I will take a look on tomorrow. Maybe this is a good chance for me to earn money

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

My favorite are poker,dice,paid to click sites,micro tasks,signature campaigns and trading because it can give you biggest profit without any investment.
Gambling can indeed make you earn money quickly, but, it can also be a problem for you. Maybe I better choose to follow the signature campaign, and investment. There are many ways to find bitcoins out there, but it is very difficult to find a trusted one.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:22:20 PM

There more ways to earn bitcoin. like investment and signature campaign. In investment its like taking a risk you need to be careful here because there are many scammers right now. but if you want to be sure and earn in a safe way. Join in a signature campaign. You just have to share your knowledge about the thread and you can also get some knowledge from other post. Beside you will earn bitcoin while getting some knowledge.
You had me at investment and you lost me at scammers. I really thought you are talking about holding your Bitcoins being risky what you are talking about is HYIPs which of course is a fake investment, in which the site owners are just cycling all of your money before they run with it. HYIPs are really not investments because they don't really have anything to give you besides pain after they plan to scam you. If I were you I will just keep my Bitcoins in my wallet in which it is much safer to grow.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:54:08 PM

Actually there are other ways to earn bitcoin aside from buy and selling it. Applying here in signature campaign, bounty campaign, and socail media campaign can give you really an earnings. And, a legit investment of bitcoin can add to your list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: