Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:54:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:55:03 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
Go to mining if you have a powerful gpu Nvidia Gtx 1080 Ti is equivalent to 8.08 USD per day i think or just do faucet that's what im doing now while im waiting for my rank to go up but do not expect big on faucet that's my opinion just ask other people and do some research.
 Smiley

I appreciate the work of a miner, it's a lot easier, and you can get steady profits from it, that's also why many start up the miners work. For the faucet, it made me feel disgusted, although it paid some free money for everyone, but it was not worth the time I spent working.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
Go to mining if you have a powerful gpu Nvidia Gtx 1080 Ti is equivalent to 8.08 USD per day i think or just do faucet that's what im doing now while im waiting for my rank to go up but do not expect big on faucet that's my opinion just ask other people and do some research.
 Smiley

I appreciate the work of a miner, it's a lot easier, and you can get steady profits from it, that's also why many start up the miners work. For the faucet, it made me feel disgusted, although it paid some free money for everyone, but it was not worth the time I spent working.
If you are going to choose between faucet and mining then it is already obvious that mining is the best over faucet because faucet sites doesn't paid really well and they are very low rate in terms of payments and it is better to just buy some and build mining rigs and have a steady profit rather than wasting time in faucet.
bitcoin199

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:27:10 PM

if you have an investment then the methods are mainly: trading BTC to USD or even Altcoins which results in very large amounts of money. You can also buy stocks or just join new companies starting in BTC world (using things like havelock stock trading).
You can join PTC and GPT website.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:04:51 PM

For me there is a lot of ways to warn bitcoin. I earn from faucets, signature and avatar campaign, facebook and twitter post, accept jobs from services. You can earn a lot here just stay in this forum. You must read and learn because there is a lot of topics here regarding this concern.
I don't do gambling for now because it is risky and I don't have background or I don't know to gambling Bitcoin I just trade it.

yes you are right that there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin in this forum, it just need some knowledge about that methods and then you will be able to earn bitcoin and this is very good that you are earning from faucets, signature and avatar campaign, Facebook and twitter campaign as these methods of earning is very good the income is low but these methods are without risks, and gambling is full of risks.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:10:08 PM

so many ways to earn bitcoin we have gambling mining faucet etc.
If you need good and fast profit go to investment site but not hyip site Like NEWAGEBANK hyip site now is missing. if you have money to invest go download telegram then search robotcash then go invest 7 years legits site Smiley
yes no doubt that there are so many ways to earn bitcoin but to me i think the best way is trading. but for trading you need to have some good good experience trading skill your analysis and your knowledge also play important role in trading.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

For me there is a lot of ways to warn bitcoin. I earn from faucets, signature and avatar campaign, facebook and twitter post, accept jobs from services. You can earn a lot here just stay in this forum. You must read and learn because there is a lot of topics here regarding this concern.
I don't do gambling for now because it is risky and I don't have background or I don't know to gambling Bitcoin I just trade it.

yes you are right that there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin in this forum, it just need some knowledge about that methods and then you will be able to earn bitcoin and this is very good that you are earning from faucets, signature and avatar campaign, Facebook and twitter campaign as these methods of earning is very good the income is low but these methods are without risks, and gambling is full of risks.
yeah people a lot of way to earn bitcoin but i think trading is much better than other project or other investment and faucet is also a good way to get free bitcoin.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

There are many things that follow the signature campaign, the most I like to get bitcoin is by trading, join bounty ico and most Often is participating in signature campaigns
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:50:45 PM

yes no doubt that there are so many ways of eaning bitcoin but to me i think the best way is trading. from tradng one can really make good profit in a very very short period of bitcoin. without taking so much risk.
mudboy93

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:05:08 AM

There are multiple sources to obtain bitcoins or money, some of them require investments and some of them don't.
For example for free: Get Paid to [tasks and survey website) Paid (Trading, buying altcoins).
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

The best way to earn Bitcoin now is by trading especially now that most of the altcoins and even Bitcoin itself in the market has low price. You will definitely earn once their prices rise again. I think that might happen after a few days from now.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:44:31 AM

The best way to earn Bitcoin now is by trading especially now that most of the altcoins and even Bitcoin itself in the market has low price. You will definitely earn once their prices rise again. I think that might happen after a few days from now.

Trading is for the people who have a lot of time. we all know that trading takes time to gain profit. so if you want to maximize your profit, you should always watch the trend and the movement of the chart on the certain assets you want to trade on.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:52:24 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin, you can search on Google for some off them: Faucet (just for newbies), Investment, Do Online Service, Do Online Affiliate, etc.
myelbow4

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:55:18 AM

I think doing Affiliate Program is such an easy way to earn Bitcoin, you can easily make a small Online shop and resell produce Online, you should make profit on change
momagic

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:58:38 AM

there are many ways

Bitcoin Faucet
BitcoinTalk Campaing
Gambling
Mining

Just quit gambling, it's about luck, when luck is gone, you will lose money instead of earning them. lol
Laska_Forum

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:02:16 AM

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin
Some reviews:
1 - | Bitcoin Mining | - need money for first, can live with it
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin | - suitable for newbies who DOESN't know anything about Bitcoin
3 - | PTC or PTR websites | - still suitable for newbies cause PTC or PTR rates is so low.
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns | - easy to earn but not easy to join
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites | - need skills
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins | - not recommended, when luck's away, you'll be away too, lol
7 - | Bitcoin Trading | - need skills and... luck
8 - | Bitcoin lending | - don't know about it
9 - | Gambling |- still not recommended
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing | - Easy way to earn
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins | - not recommended, when luck's away, you'll be away too, lol
What do you mean luck? there are always games that based on players skills, it's not always about luck, you still can earn by your skills, just because there's not so many game site like that.
nod

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:09:14 AM

there are many ways for you to earn Bitcoin, what you need to do is just find a best way that suits you, it depends on what skills you have, how you find your customers, etc. Find your way out and you'll success B-)
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:12:57 AM

What do you mean luck? there are always games that based on players skills, it's not always about luck, you still can earn by your skills, just because there's not so many game site like that.
[/quote]
I think he misunderstood, he thought that was "Gambling", I just wonder why he wrote until this line:
9 - | Gambling |- still not recommended
and didn't realize that lol
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:18:26 AM

I'm not sure if there are a lot of people aware of this, but there is a website called Bitwage.com, which allows you to perform different tasks in exchange for Bitcoin. It's like a freelance service.
Nice site you have, and also, there are a lot of website like this, we can search them on Google and find our way to earn money with them
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:18:38 AM

Lots of ways to get bitcoin. Ranging from the free way to follow the signature cacmpaign to who need capital by way of trading and investment. All depends on you.

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: