Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67738 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:13:12 PM

There are many ways you can do to get bitcoin. What I already know is to mine bitcoin, faucet, bitcoin trading, gambling and signature campaign
i have been started earning in faucets in my first time here in bitcoin at first i dont know how could i earn bitcoins, then suddenly i met my friend and he told me to start and learn trading as well as how to earn money here in the campaigns in our forum, and Im so greatful that i could earn now and i belong to some great ico campaigns in my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dey90

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:00:10 PM

I only know some ways slahsatunya with trading, this will make your income increases, but with a pretty good experience to mawujudkan good things.
Other ways such as following the signature campaye can supplement your income
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:05:40 AM

For me there's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but for now I only do a few like joining signature and bounty campaign and other in in trading because in trading I earn a lot and it almost double my bitcoin and alt-coin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

there are many way to earn bicoin signayure campaign in which you should easily earn bitcoin . i personally use this campaign. if you have a good mining rig you can mine bitcoin
Yup there are a lot of ways to earn the bitcoin, the trading and gambling are those with which you can more rapidly as compare to the other ways and this is the reason for them being favourite for earning the bitcoin. Also signature campaign is the best one when you have no capital to invest in trading or to put in betting or other gambling games. Aside from them there are many more.

The best method right now I am into is, affiliate programs. For example, you can ask your friends to join freebitco.in using your referral link and every hour they solve captcha and play, you will be earning 50% of what they do earn. When you build your team so strong, your income too will grow further.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

signature campaign is the best for free btc earning I think.

It's not exactly free dear, you exchange the most valuable resource any human can have - time.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:39:34 AM

there are many way to earn bicoin signayure campaign in which you should easily earn bitcoin . i personally use this campaign. if you have a good mining rig you can mine bitcoin
Yup there are a lot of ways to earn the bitcoin, the trading and gambling are those with which you can more rapidly as compare to the other ways and this is the reason for them being favourite for earning the bitcoin. Also signature campaign is the best one when you have no capital to invest in trading or to put in betting or other gambling games. Aside from them there are many more.

The best method right now I am into is, affiliate programs. For example, you can ask your friends to join freebitco.in using your referral link and every hour they solve captcha and play, you will be earning 50% of what they do earn. When you build your team so strong, your income too will grow further.

Yes.  Plus you can buy some ad space to advertise your affiliate link to increase your income. The cost upfront can seem expensive however once you have several affiliates using your ref it adds up over time.  I have many refs visiting moonbit daily, which ads up surprisingly quickly.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:42:23 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin
Hi there,
I'm new about bitcoin & bitcointalk forum only just now a newbie in this platform. I wanna get bitcoin but dont know any best way. bitcoin mining is best way ever? if it is how to start mining or what's the requirement to start mining. plz let me know the details.

Thanks
witttaazz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

Generally, the must common way to obtain BTC is through buying it, there are other ways but either they are high risk or very small profit...
PTC and GPT websites sometimes offer BTC as a payment option, if you have some BTC you can also trade it back and forth to and from USD and gain a profit from price swing, as well as altcoin trading.. All either have low profit or high risk.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

For me there's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but for now I only do a few like joining signature and bounty campaign and other in in trading because in trading I earn a lot and it almost double my bitcoin and alt-coin.
i will suggest you that if you have already made some bitcoin from signature campaign and from some other sources then you can use it for trading altcoin and from there i am sure that you can earn many more time that you earn from signature campaign a bounty campaign.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin
Hi there,
I'm new about bitcoin & bitcointalk forum only just now a newbie in this platform. I wanna get bitcoin but dont know any best way. bitcoin mining is best way ever? if it is how to start mining or what's the requirement to start mining. plz let me know the details.

Thanks

many methods to get free bitcoins and few of them are very best methods, many people considering mining twice due the mining rig are expensive from 10 points above i recommend you to try trading, and sig camp. But with very high earning you can try on gambling (not stable income). It's depends on your comfortable many people using different methods due they have comfort condition.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

There are many ways of getting Bitcoin in this platform.
You can get Bitcoin by joining signature campaign, playing games, gambling and so on. You also can gain Bitcoin from saving or lending here.
But Bitcoin mining is the best way to earning Bitcoin.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin.You can trade your bitcoin in any trading sites but sell it in the right time when the price of bitcoin is increasing. Some people invest their money in any investing sites but it need time to wait to gain that bitcoin.Lastly, you can earn bitcoin by playing in gambling sites but it’s too risky because you didn’t know if your bitcoin or money will come back.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:42:44 PM

I do agree. Signature Campaign is one of the famous way on where you could earn bitcoin, not free bitcoin, because you are doing something in return for you to be paid by them, that is why it is just not for free. Signature Campaign is not like a FAUCET where they are giving free bitcoins to anyone who will register on their site, but the bitcoin that you could earn in FAUCET is smaller than what you could earn in the Signature Campaign.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:50:58 PM

I do agree. Signature Campaign is one of the famous way on where you could earn bitcoin, not free bitcoin, because you are doing something in return for you to be paid by them, that is why it is just not for free. Signature Campaign is not like a FAUCET where they are giving free bitcoins to anyone who will register on their site, but the bitcoin that you could earn in FAUCET is smaller than what you could earn in the Signature Campaign.

Perfectly spelled the meaning of signature campaign, most of them here thinks that Signature Campaign is free but they dont know that joining signature campaign for that you have to maintain your account properly and always be ready to join a good campaign fast and after that you have to post the required post in correct way without spamming. So this much of things to maintain to get good campaign payment. Apart from that their are lot of ways to earn through this forum it is upto the users capability to earn how much he/she can with their own skills.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:37:13 PM

With the transactions fees are getting higher, and them being slower many ways of profiting from bitcoin are getting nerfed, for exemple gambling sites are having many struggels keeping thier customers because of the high fees, trading where the prices change per minite and every second matters so having the transaction sent 4 hours later may break the deal and make you lose a lot of money.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:20:56 PM

There are many ways of getting Bitcoin in this platform.
You can get Bitcoin by joining signature campaign, playing games, gambling and so on. You also can gain Bitcoin from saving or lending here.
But Bitcoin mining is the best way to earning Bitcoin.
If you talk about mining a few years ago, I think that would be the best way to earn bitcoin but currently I think the best way to earn bitcoin is trading and signature campaigns. Mining is not the best way because the cost of mining equipment is huge and we need a pretty long time to recover capital and get profit, sometimes the equipment is broken, we will lose a lot of money to repair, very trouble. Trading or signature campaigns will not be as troublesome as mining, we only need skill and experience to work well, we will earn bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cruz49

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:23:52 PM

Well in some of the cases trading is the most profitable investment right now but there are actually investments that proofing that they are really legitimate, ,,, you can also earn by answering human verification in faucet,,
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

There are lot of ways to earn bitcoin like you can trade your bitcoin in any trading sites and also try to invest your bitcoin in investing sites but its take time to wait. Some people play in gambling sites to earn much bitcoin but it’s too risky. Lastly, some people join in any signature campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

Signature campaigns are an excellent way to earn some BTC. Especially on an upward swing in BTC's value. It also forces you to post a lot and in turn speeds up the leveling up of your Forum Ranking.
Another way is, if you have a strong social media following or website/blog, affiliation can be very profitable too.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:10:42 PM

Signature campaigns are an excellent way to earn some BTC. Especially on an upward swing in BTC's value. It also forces you to post a lot and in turn speeds up the leveling up of your Forum Ranking.
Another way is, if you have a strong social media following or website/blog, affiliation can be very profitable too.

Campaigns were one good choice and if your a skilled trader then btc is really your life then,it will really beneficial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: