Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:50:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:35:26 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
Yes of course. There are lots of ways to earn your bitcoin aside from trading. Just like other currencies that have existed in the world, we can also earn bitcoin in various ways as possible. In my case, I do join and participate into various types of campaigns to gather and earn my bitcoins. I also do invest into alternate coins and turn them into bitcoin after. You can also do buy and sell of bitcoins to get yourself your own bitcoin profit.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

I have been out yesterday drinking wirh friends and it looks like the mining services will be their target now.
Before, I have tried to reach out to them talking about bitcoin and they didnt care. Now, they want in. Looks like the bitcoin technology is really blooming since this people are also looking for a way to try to be a part of bitcoin.
They have capital so they can easily do it.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:46:31 AM

I can recomend you the signature campaigns and joining the services who pays BITCOIN and Altcoin
easier and yet not time consuming to do

by making and following the rules they want you'll get paid heheheheheheh

you can try job to o the real job I mean
happy earning
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:50:25 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

You better try signature campaign or ICO  bounties I'm sure it will give you decent amount of income. I've tried both and also I hodl altcoins in case having my luck in those coins. I am actually not into trading but I will give it a try soon but for now I need to earn more for me to have a capital in trading. If you have a special skill then you can post it in the services section or offer it in exchange of BTC. Most hired skills are IT related like web designing, coding, security et cetera or even app development.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:52:53 AM

you can go with

trading = lot of time and risky
buy and sell = takes time
faucets = small amount earning
mining = like what you said
joining campaign = i recommend you to this much easy but be ware of scam ICO
joining and completing services = recommended also but be ware of scammers
investing = I am not very familiar but profitble
just find the right for you and to your time and do some search
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:01:00 AM

you can go with

trading = lot of time and risky
buy and sell = takes time
faucets = small amount earning
mining = like what you said
joining campaign = i recommend you to this much easy but be ware of scam ICO
joining and completing services = recommended also but be ware of scammers
investing = I am not very familiar but profitble
just find the right for you and to your time and do some search
yes there are a lots of ways it depend to the people arround to be more well educated of doing different things on gaining in bitcoin it  is really hard to earn money .
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:09:49 AM

can anyone recommend reputable places for bitcoin lending? are there any p2p platforms for this?
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:10:43 AM

Why waste your life noodling around to earn piddling amounts? Earn USD,EUR, GBP or whatever and buy it. There are approximately 1 trillion more ways to end up with more Bitcoin via that method. Uncool but true.

This is just so true. For someone with a good and well paying job, I see no best way to acquire bitcoin than this. This still doesn't stop you from participating in a signature campaign if you wish. Any little thing today apparently becomes huge tomorrow and they count. But unless finding a job is a bit hard, and you have a great skill that can keep you busy in the community to earn you a lot, then I see no reason why you should bother yourself so much and trying to find ways in earning here for a living cause I am not sure that can even sustain you.
Marileno

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:41 AM

where can i find more information about joining a campaign? How does that work?
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

Why waste your life noodling around to earn piddling amounts? Earn USD,EUR, GBP or whatever and buy it. There are approximately 1 trillion more ways to end up with more Bitcoin via that method. Uncool but true.

This is just so true. For someone with a good and well paying job, I see no best way to acquire bitcoin than this. This still doesn't stop you from participating in a signature campaign if you wish. Any little thing today apparently becomes huge tomorrow and they count. But unless finding a job is a bit hard, and you have a great skill that can keep you busy in the community to earn you a lot, then I see no reason why you should bother yourself so much and trying to find ways in earning here for a living cause I am not sure that can even sustain you.

yes your right why you find a job that so difficult to hire some here need to finished your study unlike here in bitcoin no required such a degree for you te earn as much as a regular employee can get.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

There are many ways for us to earn many bitcoins. The best way to earn many bitcoins is by doing trading. I learned to trade by reading many post in this forum and the knowledge that i earn I used it to earn money.

Marileno

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

Fantastic post. For some reason people tend to think earning BTC is a short cut to riches and it just isn't true, especially from this point forward.
namhung

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:30:04 AM

as I know :
1. trading bitcoin
2. mining
3. invest bitcoin
You can refer to 3 ways above, I'm srading bitcoin
Marileno

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:30:12 AM

yes your right why you find a job that so difficult to hire some here need to finished your study unlike here in bitcoin no required such a degree for you te earn as much as a regular employee can get.

Sounds like you are looking for short cuts. Life doesn't work that way.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

I see Signature Campaigns have lot of money to make and there are other  methods like PTC sites give less money. Mining is too good, but you need lot of energy that uses electricity and the bill comes huge.
Try some business like web hosting and accept Bitcoins , once you have lot of monies trade them for higher price.
There are number of ways through which you can earn Bitcoins. If you have enough resources that you think you can buy Bitcoins, then this is the best option. Simply, buy the Bitcoins and do whatever seems best to you. In case you don’t have much resources, then you should go for Signature Campaign and Tweeter Campaign.

Yep if indeed we have enough funds then it would be much better to have bitcoin by buying some and then storing it or being used for something useful. Because bitcoin is something that can be found in everything that exists, it's just that we need to determine what is right for us to do and so do not. Actually bitcoin is money, but in digital form so it is certain we know how to earn money.
exeljeksen

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

There are multiple ways to earn bitcoins and it will depend on choice of individual what which method best fits his skills as most of the people are earning it from signature campaign and trading and those who are high risk takers won't hesitate in earning it from gambling but higher percentage of people will choose trading over gambling as trading involves lesser risk of loosing money in compare to gambling.
Marileno

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:52:44 AM

Trading is tough due to the commissions involved on platforms.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:54:20 AM

Campaign in this forum is the best way to earn Bitcoins. Mining if you are an expert. Just keep doing your trading, then when you have enough money, start mining Bitcoin or other cryptos. Why ? Because trading is a risky job. Every time you buy, every time you sell.. it always take a risk. If you go for small money, you will get small money. In trading you have to go for big money to win big right ? But it's very risky. That is why I don't like trading. Maybe I'm just a coward.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

if you are more diligent in reading this bitcointalk certainly you will know many ways to get bitcoin. for example you can follow bounty like signature campaign, follow trading, invest in ico or altcoin, and mining.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

Just like earning a regular and national type of currency, there are also various types of earning bitcoin. Aside from trading, there is also another way of earning bitcoin in which you have to join and participate into various types of campaign to gain alternate coins wherein you can exchange it for the sake of gaining bitcoins. There is also investment wherein you will have to spend funds on investing into bitcoin to gather your own profit. There is also buy and sell to have your own bitcoin that can grow into larger one.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: